Trump Whistles While Pandemic and Economic Crisis Looms

The place to discuss political issues.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Trump Whistles While Pandemic and Economic Crisis Looms

Postby Rudy » Thu Mar 19, 6:51 pm

A friend of ours facebook post today:

"I haven't wanted to say anything - didn't want to freak people out - but late last Sunday night I started having a really bad cough. I was off work Monday and Tuesday but the cough persisted, even worsening. Obviously, because of the virus and because of my job as a cashier at a drug store, I can't return to work until I am 24 hours symptom-free. This is now Thursday morning and the cough is still hanging on and maybe even a little fever, so on the advice of my store manager, I needed to get the ball rolling for a possible Leave of Absence.

Here's why I am writing this now.

I have been on the phone since 8 a.m. trying to get through to CVS HR about that LOA, but, more importantly, with anyone who will talk to me about my getting tested for the coronavirus. I need to know, one way or another, so I can plan for my job and they, in turn, can plan for my absence.

I contacted my primary care physician who said I needed to contact Access. After a wait of over 30 minutes on the phone, they tell me they have the test but I have to go through 211 Hotline to see if I meet the criteria. I've called twice, and both times on hold for over 30 minutes each. I went back to my doctor who gave me another phone number. I waited again, on hold, but this time when the girl answered she actually asked me questions and got the information she needed from me then said they would get back to me with an appointment in the next few days.

Anything could happen in these next few days, but after all the frustration this morning over trying to just get tested, I wanted to cry after my call with this one girl. She was kind, unhurried, empathetic, and understanding. I'm sure she is inundated with calls and frustrated people, yet, with me, she showed true professionalism and I couldn't be more appreciative. I'm not scared...nothing to be afraid of (yet)...but I do need the test and I do need to know. And others need to know.

But where are these tests? No wonder the virus is spreading."

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Fri Mar 20, 11:03 am

modern roots wrote:I think it's all a big hoax.

I bet you can't wait to get your hands on that pittance offering of $1000 for your participation in the Trump Pandemic.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Fri Mar 20, 7:42 pm

I had no idea what a fabulous, superb, record-breaking, powerful job our President
was doing in regards to COVID-19, until all the various administration`s secretaries and health dept. dignitaries
read it out loud in front of their prepared statements at todays briefing.

We do really need to know what a good boy Donny has been 50 times before we get down to business.

I am trying to cut him some slack at this very difficult time for us all, but I wish he could just shut the fuck up about
himself and his "accomplishments".

It is phony and ultimately unhelpful.

Here is a direct quote from our Deceiver in Chief today as he lashed out at the FakeNewsMedia who had the gall
to ask him to explain himself more clearly:

" When people are dishonest, they truly do hurt our country . "

R O T F L M M F A O

Oh lord. Please spare us.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Mon Mar 23, 3:03 am

a bit of chuckle during this time of uncertainly .....

https://belinde.tumblr.com/post/613271084004933632
allegedly . italian regional presidents and mayors absolutely
LOSING IT at people violating quarantine

best regards all .....

chichi123
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby chichi123 » Mon Mar 23, 4:38 pm

Trump is a fucking piece of shit.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Thu Mar 26, 3:48 am

Cheech!
Tell us how you feel and please don't hold anything back!

Return to “All Politics”