national emergency for border wall

The place to discuss political issues.

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

national emergency for border wall

Postby modern roots » Sat Feb 16, 6:25 pm

Trump is going to get the wall one way or another.
Can anything stop him?

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: national emergency for border wall

Postby Banks » Sat Feb 16, 7:00 pm

Only one who can help us now...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa1fH0SvGPg

nemesystem
super poster
super poster

Postby nemesystem » Sat Feb 16, 9:55 pm

think a national emergency for a border wall is bad? Wait till the democrats declare one for gun violence lmao

worldcitizen1723
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby worldcitizen1723 » Sat Feb 16, 11:01 pm

nemesystem wrote:think a national emergency for a border wall is bad? Wait till the democrats declare one for gun violence lmao

oh my - Demanding that one needs a real license and registration for a gun! Oh dear! How horrible! My freedom to kill is being reduced -What an emergency.

1200 people murdered since Parland (One year ago!!!) All by crazy amerikans with guns .....

More people killed on the streets, movie theaters, stores and schools than in the battle field...

but go ahead and laugh your ass off

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Sun Feb 17, 1:11 pm

The environment is the real Global Emergency...tick...tock. Oh, the other National Emergency is that you have a self-absorbed idiot as your president.

nemesystem
super poster
super poster

Postby nemesystem » Sun Feb 17, 9:50 pm

worldcitizen1723 wrote:
nemesystem wrote:think a national emergency for a border wall is bad? Wait till the democrats declare one for gun violence lmao

oh my - Demanding that one needs a real license and registration for a gun! Oh dear! How horrible! My freedom to kill is being reduced -What an emergency.

1200 people murdered since Parland (One year ago!!!) All by crazy amerikans with guns .....

More people killed on the streets, movie theaters, stores and schools than in the battle field...

lmao.... Calm down your selective outrage is showing.

Who said anything about gun license and registration? STOP looking at it from just a gun violence perspective.

America is experiencing a mental health crisis right now.....who fucking cares about gun violence. How about we deal with the root of the problem?

Mass hysteria doesn't help and the over-reaction from both sides only contributes to the problem.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Tue Feb 19, 5:01 pm

nemesystem wrote:
worldcitizen1723 wrote:

lmao.... Calm down your selective outrage is showing.

Who said anything about gun license and registration? STOP looking at it from just a gun violence perspective.

America is experiencing a mental health crisis right now.....who fucking cares about gun violence. How about we deal with the root of the problem?

Mass hysteria doesn't help and the over-reaction from both sides only contributes to the problem.

The clue is that it's called 'gun violence'.

Return to “All Politics”