Postby CrazyChester » Sun Nov 11, 1:54 pm

Beto O'Rourke / Sherrod Brown

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Democrats Presidential Ticket 2020

Postby Bohannon » Sun Nov 11, 4:37 pm

CrazyChester wrote:Beto O'Rourke / Sherrod Brown

Didn't Beto just lose to the odious Ted Cruz? Great choice that.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Mon Nov 12, 1:00 am

CrazyChester wrote:Beto O'Rourke / Sherrod Brown

A US senator playin' second fiddle to a US representative and who's been in politics a couple of decades longer? Should Beto accomplish this i'd say he'd have two hit and runs under his belt. Could this be why they call you crazy, Chester?

I think a better chance is a second coming of Hillary, who this time would also run as her own vp and if elected would postpone the formation of any cabinet, to streamline decisions and get government moving again.

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Mon Nov 12, 4:20 pm

Beto O'Rourke is a FRAUD.

He isn't hispanic nor is he authentic.

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Mon Nov 12, 7:07 pm

alpha wrote: I think a better chance is a second coming of Hillary

Second coming . . .?

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Mon Nov 12, 8:15 pm

michelle o? . of late, been a number blips on the MSM's, with glamour'ish type fotos of ms. meanmug . something's afoot .

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Tue Nov 13, 7:06 am

slither wrote:
alpha wrote: I think a better chance is a second coming of Hillary

Second coming . . .?

Uh huh, another run with the democratic nomination for prez. It's apparent the democrats can be bought, so her politics aren't going away any time soon. It's conceivable, with the amount of funds in the clinton foundation, that her returns could out number even the Halloween series of films? Time will tell.

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Tue Nov 13, 11:19 am

WTF?
She has already run twice, Alf.
Twice.
As a Democrat.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Tue Nov 13, 5:17 pm

I say Alec Baldwin in 2020.

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Tue Nov 13, 6:45 pm

Cat wrote:I say Alec Baldwin in 2020.

Please. I am so begging for Dickhead Alec to run for public office.
Once he does, and loses in a landslide, maybe he will finally STFU.

Not a nice guy. Not a defender of women or the poor and dispossessed.

A gigantic ego with mediocre acting ability.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Tue Nov 13, 6:58 pm

NewYork, New York wrote:

He's a good solid liberal and he's scrappier than your man Donald Drumpf. And Americans want celebrity candidates.
Michael Avenatti should run as well. Its going into the gutter so you might as well have fighters ready to spar.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Tue Nov 13, 9:26 pm

alpha wrote:Uh huh, another run with the democratic nomination for prez.

slither wrote:She has already run twice, Alf.

Yes and imho she lost twice in the primaries, but bought her way into the last election.

slither wrote:As a Democrat.

lol

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Tue Nov 13, 9:55 pm

Cat wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:

He's a good solid liberal and he's scrappier than your man Donald Drumpf. And Americans want celebrity candidates.
Michael Avenatti should run as well. Its going into the gutter so you might as well have fighters ready to spar.

The two idiots you hope will run are the worst candidates by far (except of course Hillary). Alec Baldwin is a serial abuser of women and a homophobe. Avenatti should be in jail for impersonation of a lawyer.

Amazing how such a woke person as yourself is willing to support an asshole like either one of these guys.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Thu Nov 15, 11:30 am

NewYork, New York wrote:Avenatti should be in jail for impersonation of a lawyer.

I'm surprised it took so long for your Team Trump to find a way to smear Avenatti and get him arrested. NIce work. Its only the beginning.

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Thu Nov 15, 3:04 pm

NewYork, New York wrote:Not a nice guy. Not a defender of women or the poor and dispossessed.

I'm guessing you must attend the same dinner parties, and hang out together?

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Thu Nov 15, 6:27 pm

Cat wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:Avenatti should be in jail for impersonation of a lawyer.

I'm surprised it took so long for your Team Trump to find a way to smear Avenatti and get him arrested. NIce work. Its only the beginning.

Really? Evidence, facts and proof are clearly NOT your friends.

Trump is hardly omnipotent. He is NOT Oz the Great & Powerful. I doubt he thinks much about Avenatti.
I know I dont.

Cali Guy
super poster
super poster

Postby Cali Guy » Thu Nov 15, 6:37 pm

Cat wrote:I'm surprised it took so long for your Team Trump to find a way to smear Avenatti and get him arrested. NIce work. Its only the beginning.

The off-hand dismissal of the victim exposes your abhorrent misogyny and white privilege.

#MeToo

#TimesUp

I'll take the “innocent until proven guilty” position which is unfortunately and ironically completely unfamiliar to the accused.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Thu Nov 15, 8:04 pm

Cali Guy wrote:
Cat wrote:I'm surprised it took so long for your Team Trump to find a way to smear Avenatti and get him arrested. NIce work. Its only the beginning.

The off-hand dismissal of the victim exposes your abhorrent misogyny and white privilege.

Perhaps you'd like to tell us who this "victim" is? Good luck and nice try.

Cali Guy
super poster
super poster

Postby Cali Guy » Thu Nov 15, 11:18 pm

Cat wrote:
Cali Guy wrote:

#MeToo

#TimesUp

I'll take the “innocent until proven guilty” position which is unfortunately and ironically completely unfamiliar to the accused.

Braying to Dox a female assault victim also reeks of misogyny and white privilege.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Thu Nov 15, 11:32 pm

Cali Guy wrote:
Cat wrote:
Cali Guy wrote:

#MeToo

#TimesUp

Braying to Dox a female assault victim also reeks of misogyny and white privilege.

Once again, what female assault victim? Its a far right smear.....probably from the same conspiracy nutjob who accused Robert Mueller of sexual misconduct.

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Fri Nov 16, 5:03 pm

Cat wrote:
Cali Guy wrote:

Do you believe in DUE process NOW that your "candidate" (you must be kidding) has been arrested?

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Fri Nov 16, 6:25 pm

NewYork, New York wrote:Do you believe in DUE process NOW that your "candidate" (you must be kidding) has been arrested?

I've always believed in due process. Does Trump? When is he going to stop covering up for offenses he claims he hasn't committed. Is he going to get in the way of due process if his son is hauled in by the Mueller investigation and indicted???? That should be interesting. How Nixonian is he willing to get as he flips out over his son doing the perp walk.
As for Avenatti, he'll fight the infowars nutjob dirty tricksters in his spare time, and If he is willing to rip Trump a new one each day, and facilitate WH Oval Office meltdowns repeatedly over the next two years, and stimulate debate, then I'm in favor of his continuing to run, assuming he actually is.

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Fri Nov 16, 7:08 pm

Cat wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:Do you believe in DUE process NOW that your "candidate" (you must be kidding) has been arrested?

I've always believed in due process. Does Trump? When is he going to stop covering up for offenses he claims he hasn't committed. Is he going to get in the way of due process if his son is hauled in by the Mueller investigation and indicted???? That should be interesting. How Nixonian is he willing to get as he flips out over his son doing the perp walk.
As for Avenatti, he'll fight the infowars nutjob dirty tricksters in his spare time, and If he is willing to rip Trump a new one each day, and facilitate WH Oval Office meltdowns repeatedly over the next two years, and stimulate debate, then I'm in favor of his continuing to run, assuming he actually is.

It would be highly illuminating to see even a few of the "offenses" Trump has committed.
To be clear, the ILLEGAL things Trump has done.
Trump clearly commits offenses pretty much every day. He insults, he browbeats journalists, etc.

However, what actually ILLEGAL actions has he committed?

And please, spare me about "THE RUSSIANS". The US elections system is a disaster in the 21st century.
More votes were not counted due to incompetent election officials (and possibly outright fraud) than could
have ever been influenced by Russian ads on Facebook. TTKU. The Russians are a Trojan horse.

Cali Guy
super poster
super poster

Postby Cali Guy » Fri Nov 16, 7:09 pm

Cat wrote:

I for one thoroughly enjoy your Trumpian induced meltdowns, your pearl clutching fear of jackbooted brown shirts rampaging your white suburban enclave is precious.

You're going to be a gift that keeps on giving for the next two years.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Sat Nov 17, 6:01 am

Cat wrote:

How Nixonian will you become, when his son if/is indicted and say it's an easy conviction, but whilst Trump is still president and a simple full pardon is in the offing? Due process of our leaders, or their families have always been off limits, Cat, they are above our laws, y'know?

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Sat Nov 17, 11:09 am

alpha wrote:
How Nixonian will you become, when his son if/is indicted and say it's an easy conviction, but whilst Trump is still president and a simple full pardon is in the offing? Due process of our leaders, or their families have always been off limits, Cat, they are above our laws, y'know?

A pardon may be an implicit admission of guilt then. If Donald Jr thought he was wrongfully convicted, wouldn't he appeal the conviction instead of asking for pardon?

Let the courts figure it out. They ultimately removed Nixon from power.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Sun Nov 18, 8:29 am

Cat wrote:
alpha wrote:

A pardon may be an implicit admission of guilt then. If Donald Jr thought he was wrongfully convicted, wouldn't he appeal the conviction instead of asking for pardon?

Perhaps, it's certainly what any sane person would do, however, do you think his dad would ever let the issue reach the courts again, if he could intervene?

Cat wrote:Let the courts figure it out. They ultimately removed Nixon from power.

and it'll take the courts to remove Trump from power, since the democrats aren't up to that task, or pretty much any other.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Tue Nov 20, 9:12 am

NewYork, New York wrote:
Cat wrote:

Trump is hardly omnipotent. He is NOT Oz the Great & Powerful. I doubt he thinks much about Avenatti.
I know I dont.

Your hardon for due process crumbled pretty quickly, Norksy. Is this a familiar experience?

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Mon Dec 03, 7:27 pm

Cat wrote:

I've always believed in due process.

If this is true, how did you feel about the abject travesty of the Kavanaugh hearings?

Avenatti may have actually assaulted someone recently (as in the past few weeks).

Kavanaugh? Hardly

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Mon Dec 03, 7:28 pm

Dazzler wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:
Cat wrote:

I know I dont.

Your hardon for due process crumbled pretty quickly, Norksy. Is this a familiar experience?

Explain yourself Dizzy or go away.

How did due process crumble "pretty quickly"?

Return to “All Politics”