U.S. Detains Man in Probe of Mail Bombs Targeting Democrats and CNN

The place to discuss political issues.

slither
super power poster
super power poster

U.S. Detains Man in Probe of Mail Bombs Targeting Democrats and CNN

Postby slither » Fri Oct 26, 7:38 pm

Well this is interesting:

The suspect is a man in his 50s who was arrested near an AutoZone store in Plantation, Florida, and was being questioned by FBI agents, according to the Miami Herald. Television images from the scene showed a white van being loaded onto a flatbed truck by law enforcement officers. The van was covered in pro-Trump and right-wing stickers.
The suspect was identified as Cesar Sayoc, 56, of Aventura, Florida, according to the Associated Press, which cited three law enforcement officials it didn’t name.
Sayoc has a record of arrests and criminal convictions, including a 2002 arrest for making a bomb threat, according to court records. He filed for bankruptcy protection in 2012, citing $21,000 in debts and saying he lived with his mother. He registered to vote as a Republican in March 2016.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... -democrats

It is just too perfect: an indebted fifty-year-old and recently registered Republican who lives with his mother. The right-wing echo chamber is already abuzz with conspiratorial ravings about 'false flag' operations and other nonsense, but if it were the reverse and the Trumpian elite were the targets, one would hear the sound of exploding (no pun intended) MAGA-heads far and wide.

Speaking of which, I'd go 6-5 that investigators will find a MAGA hat in the van, or in the basement of his mom's house.

Any takers . . ?

moe.
super power poster
super power poster

Re: U.S. Detains Man in Probe of Mail Bombs Targeting Democrats and CNN

Postby moe. » Sat Oct 27, 12:07 am

Not only will they find the hat, I'd wager that they'll find a Trumpy Bear that he snuggles with at night.

I wouldn't know about this product but the commercial came on the Velocity channel late one night when I was half asleep. When I realized it was real I felt like I needed a shower or three.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Sat Oct 27, 12:50 am

america is a people who 'binge eat' social media .
who knows what will be found in the dudes leavings, it''ll be incriminating tho .

a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: Not A'dam dam'it..... a traveler, a heart, no woot for you.

Postby a bollocks » Sat Oct 27, 1:32 am

The FBI raided the MAGABomber's house and there was no mention of the bombings on his calendar. I reached out to Grassley and Graham but no comment yet.

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Sat Oct 27, 3:12 pm

Seems like the biggest bombs were kind of cheesy and amateurish. I wasn't impressed.

Return to “All Politics”