mega power poster

Perspective. Fuck that war monger.

Postby MileHighDenver » Mon Aug 27, 9:28 pm

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Re: Perspective. Fuck that war monger.

Postby modern roots » Tue Aug 28, 1:38 am

McCain never saw a war he didn't like. He thrived off war and conflict. I couldn't stand him. I will not miss him. I have nothing good to say about him.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Tue Aug 28, 6:13 am

In what might be a channels first, I agree with you. McCain has been the darling of neoliberal interventionism since way before his Obamacare intervention but it only then that he became palatable to Democrats.

I’ve been doing some reading about the DNC and how they hobbled Sanders and...well, fuck me, I thought our politics were stitched up. I mean, they are, obviously, but you’d expect establishment stitch-ups in Parliament, less so in the land of the free. I wonder whether this is America’s tipping point?

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Tue Aug 28, 5:53 pm

The Russians loathed McCain but of course that is a good thing. He was a necessary foil for Russia's State Propaganda machine in that they could blame his "Russia phobia" for our continued sanctions against them. Russians have a deep need to believe they're besieged by irrational haters, and losing John McCain will force them to find a new self-exculpatory explanation for their poor relations with the West.

Return to “All Politics”