The place to discuss political issues.

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Helsinki Summit

Postby slither » Mon Jul 16, 7:40 pm

WTF.
The downward spiral continues.

Did anyone really expect anything different?

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Helsinki Summit

Postby Rudy » Mon Jul 16, 7:56 pm

He doesn`t represent us, he doesn`t defend us, yet he claims to speak for our country.

Every day Trumpov is looking more and more like that witch Bob is after.

Godspeed Bob.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Mon Jul 16, 8:11 pm

We're witnessing the historic psychological decompensation of our President. Just like when Nixon went over the deep end back in 1974. Truly remarkable.

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Mon Jul 16, 9:29 pm

Cat wrote:We're witnessing the historic psychological decompensation of our President. Just like when Nixon went over the deep end back in 1974. Truly remarkable.

What is "psychological decompensation"?
Never heard of that before.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Mon Jul 16, 11:04 pm

modern roots wrote:
Cat wrote:We're witnessing the historic psychological decompensation of our President. Just like when Nixon went over the deep end back in 1974. Truly remarkable.

Tip:

You can Google things like this.
Its easier than posting on this thread, and much faster because you don`t have to wait for the answer...

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Mon Jul 16, 11:52 pm

modern roots wrote:

In Trump's case having narcissistic personality disorder may drive him to decompensate into persecutory delusions to defend against an uncomfortable reality....ie the Mueller probe for instance. The media being after him etc. Its all very Nixonian.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Tue Jul 17, 2:15 am

there is help for those of you with CC symptom, you know .

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Tue Jul 17, 2:16 am

Although we will never see it, it would be magnificent if the media - in a moment of complete repudiation and solidarity - would stand and turn their backs on Sarah Huckabee Sanders at the next press briefing.

Just once.

boneymaroni
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby boneymaroni » Tue Jul 17, 5:21 am

I'm a proud American. I'm a registered Republican. President Trump's conduct at the Helsinki press conference was disgraceful. I'm hopeful that we'll survive this imbecile; it's a 60/40 deal in my mind right now.

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Tue Jul 17, 2:06 pm

Cat wrote:
modern roots wrote:

In Trump's case having narcissistic personality disorder may drive him to decompensate into persecutory delusions to defend against an uncomfortable reality....ie the Mueller probe for instance. The media being after him etc. Its all very Nixonian.

Insert "decomposition" if it's easier for you...it works just as well.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Tue Jul 17, 2:19 pm

I found it absolutely charming that when asked directly by the press if Russia
has "Kompromat" on Trump, both Putin & Trump clumsily pivoted around the question,
but neither actually said no or denied it in any way.

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Sun Jul 22, 10:07 pm

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Thu Aug 16, 8:32 am

slither wrote:Although we will never see it, it would be magnificent if the media - in a moment of complete repudiation and solidarity - would stand and turn their backs on Sarah Huckabee Sanders at the next press briefing.

Just once.

Quite true, but only because our media turns their backs on their listeners every single day.

I was surprised by this thread, because when this summit occurred i thought what Trump did was quite refreshing. Something no president had done, since FDR and one of the very few things i thought he'd done right during his very frightful administration. The first cold war with Russia was faked by our deep state and it's our deep state that's trying to write the narrative you've been duped by, with this story, at least according to "NSA Whistleblower Bill Binney: Intelligence Agencies Have Become American "Praetorian Guard," Lie To Public, President, Each Other" by Tim Hains

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHZXVWUxxDU

I would believe Mr. Binney over our main stream media every single day too and anything our 'government' spouts about.

nemesystem
super poster
super poster

Postby nemesystem » Thu Aug 16, 11:18 pm

Following Q are we alpha?

I hope you realize its all a disinformation campaign created by neocons and authoritarians and spread with the help of sympathetic countries such as Israel & Russia er more so Netanyahu and Putin.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Fri Aug 17, 8:37 am

nemesystem wrote:Following Q are we alpha?

You know i only heard about Q for the first time a couple hours ago from a friend. I first thought it was supposed to be that character, who was on the pilot program for Star Trek the Next Generation.

nemesystem wrote:I hope you realize its all a disinformation campaign created by neocons and authoritarians and spread with the help of sympathetic countries such as Israel & Russia er more so Netanyahu and Putin.

Far worse than that, nemesystem. According to mr. Binney the military industrial complex, our bankers, corporations and even the tech sector are all lying to each other, in order to try and one up one another, which in turn attracts more funds from the feds and nearly nobody really knows what's really going on, which is exactly how our deep states want's it to be. Complete confusion whilst they continue to manipulate their narrative, without interruption.

nemesystem
super poster
super poster

Postby nemesystem » Fri Aug 17, 8:13 pm

Is "deep state" another term for the NWO? or are they separate?

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Sat Aug 18, 12:51 am

nemesystem wrote:Is "deep state" another term for the NWO? or are they separate?

If you're referring to new world order, then they're different, in that our deep state is our cia and by extension the military industrial complex, which are funded by their own clandestine 'business dealings' and our federal reserve system. However, what many figure they're trying to do is to eventually create a new world order.

What i believe is the deep state is trying to thin the population worldwide and they're using wars and conflicts as their tools. It not only kills thousands upon thousands of souls, it's solely for extreme profits, rather than political gain.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sat Aug 18, 2:57 pm

alpha wrote:
nemesystem wrote:Is "deep state" another term for the NWO? or are they separate?

What i believe is the deep state is trying to thin the population worldwide and they're using wars and conflicts as their tools.

It's not working very well.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Sat Aug 18, 7:25 pm

Dazzler wrote:
alpha wrote:

What i believe is the deep state is trying to thin the population worldwide and they're using wars and conflicts as their tools.

It's not working very well.

Yet the very proof of what has our deep state so worried, that there'll be nothing left for their grandkids.or their children.

Imagine how much steeper that curve would've been without the west's continuous conflicts, globally?

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sat Aug 18, 9:47 pm

The number of lives saved by medical advances - by inoculation, good antiseptic practices, rehydration therapy and antibiotics - vastly, vastly outweighs the number of people killed in every war in human history.

The 'deep state' should probably do something about that if their plan of indiscriminate slaughter and sterilisation is to be considered a success.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Sun Aug 19, 1:51 am

Dazzler wrote:The number of lives saved by medical advances - by inoculation, good antiseptic practices, rehydration therapy and antibiotics - vastly, vastly outweighs the number of people killed in every war in human history.

Wow, that's some statement. Medical science has saved more lives in the past hundred and forty, or fifty years, than all the lives lost due to all the wars in human history? Really?

I'm afraid our medical science has wasted those antibiotics, which are becoming less and less effective against mutating bacteria. They'll find more sources for stronger antibiotic, i'm sure, but unless they reign in doctors prescribing them willy nilly the same problems will continue to occur quickly. Also, one has to come from a country like yours, where y'all actually have health care, all we have here is obamacare, until you're old enough to obtain medicare, which is still a far cry from your healthcare system, so your analogy may hold up in England and Europe, but it's hardly the hand most of the rest of the world has been dealt.

Dazzler wrote:The 'deep state' should probably do something about that if their plan of indiscriminate slaughter and sterilisation is to be considered a success.

Trust me on this one Daz, they're working on it. Fortunately for us nothing they do is diligently, which is very hard to do when everyone is lying to each other, for some reason, or another. How much could you accomplish, in your business, if all of your clients and employees were lying to you constantly?

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sun Aug 19, 11:30 am

alpha wrote:
Dazzler wrote:The number of lives saved by medical advances - by inoculation, good antiseptic practices, rehydration therapy and antibiotics - vastly, vastly outweighs the number of people killed in every war in human history.

Wow, that's some statement. Medical science has saved more lives in the past hundred and forty, or fifty years, than all the lives lost due to all the wars in human history? Really?

The Black Death killed 60% of the entire European population. If that were to happen today, that'd be 400 million people. Smallpox killed 300 million in the 20th Century alone. Upper estimates for death in combat are around 1 billion in human history, so smallpox and the plague have nearly covered them by themselves. Both have been eradicated but medicine and sanitation.

Trust me on this one Daz, they're working on it. Fortunately for us nothing they do is diligently, which is very hard to do when everyone is lying to each other, for some reason, or another. How much could you accomplish, in your business, if all of your clients and employees were lying to you constantly?

No, I won't. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, and the claim that a tiny group of hyper-intelligent people are successfully carrying out a program to exterminate a large fraction of the world's population requires a lot more than 'Trust me' especially when available evidence suggest nothing of the sort.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Sun Aug 19, 7:19 pm

Dazzler wrote:The Black Death killed 60% of the entire European population. If that were to happen today, that'd be 400 million people. Smallpox killed 300 million in the 20th Century alone. Upper estimates for death in combat are around 1 billion in human history, so smallpox and the plague have nearly covered them by themselves. Both have been eradicated but medicine and sanitation.

The black plague still happens today, Daz. There are still isolated cases about, there was a case a few weeks ago in Idaho, by a small child contracting it. I believe they're still trying to figure out how it occurred. Incidentally it was the christian world that took the hit from the black plague, because the church back then administered doctoring and they had failed to recognize at the time, that pathogens in the air, or in the dirt on the floor could cause disease. Sterility was non existent in their world. The muslims had already figured all that out, so weren't nearly as devastated. Smallpox, on the other hand was a nasty one, but it'd been with us for thousands of years and failed to exterminate the human race, before we learned how to eradicate it, except it hasn't been eradicated! Scientists want to keep it alive and store it in Atlanta Ga. and Russia. How long before some deranged scientist rereleases it upon society?

alpha wrote:Trust me on this one Daz, they're working on it. Fortunately for us nothing they do is diligently, which is very hard to do when everyone is lying to each other, for some reason, or another. How much could you accomplish, in your business, if all of your clients and employees were lying to you constantly?

Dazzler wrote:No, I won't. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, and the claim that a tiny group of hyper-intelligent people are successfully carrying out a program to exterminate a large fraction of the world's population requires a lot more than 'Trust me' especially when available evidence suggest nothing of the sort.

You apparently don't keep up with the news and current affairs much, eh? The only reason you're not seeing it is because of the incompetence of the minions working for those 'hyper-intelligent people'. However, i don't think they're hyper-intelligent, only hyper-rich! Had they had intelligence we'd've been doomed by now.

Cali Guy
super poster
super poster

Postby Cali Guy » Sun Aug 19, 8:53 pm

The thread reads like a transcript from a planet Htrae TED talk.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Sun Aug 19, 9:24 pm

Cali Guy wrote:The thread reads like a transcript from a planet Htrae TED talk.

Now this is comical.

I'd have to agree, with that comment. However, you capitalized the wrong letter, it was 'sposed to be the 'e'.

I gave up on TED talks, when TED banned folks from telling the truth about monsanto.

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Mon Aug 20, 4:43 pm

Please STFU.
If only for a little while.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Tue Aug 21, 4:16 am

slither wrote:Please STFU.

My, my, such poor language in a thread you started for reasons only known to you? How much of a Trumpism is that? You emulate him, yet disparage him regularly, what's up with that?

What Trump did in Helsinki was a good thing, because it flew in the face of what our military industrial complex wanted, which is to start another fake cold war, with Russia. What you should bring to your thread is debate, not disparaging remarks that fail to accomplish any discourse.

You should listen to that link i posted above and let Mr. Binney explain how our regime works. It's eye opening comrade.

a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: Not A'dam dam'it..... a traveler, a heart, no woot for you.

Postby a bollocks » Tue Aug 21, 4:01 pm

alpha wrote:
slither wrote:Please STFU.

My, my, such poor language in a thread you started for reasons only known to you? How much of a Trumpism is that? You emulate him, yet disparage him regularly, what's up with that?

What Trump did in Helsinki was a good thing, because it flew in the face of what our military industrial complex wanted, which is to start another fake cold war, with Russia. What you should bring to your thread is debate, not disparaging remarks that fail to accomplish any discourse.

You should listen to that link i posted above and let Mr. Binney explain how our regime works. It's eye opening comrade.

Now we know where NYNY went. Your conception of a 'little while' needs improvement. I would say, like, 3 weeks of silence.

Return to “All Politics”