smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Donald Nixon

Postby smokedpeppers » Sun Jan 20, 11:33 pm

nemesystem wrote:
smokedpeppers wrote:
nemesystem wrote:smh

sorry, i've searched msm diligently for more clarity on accusations but all it was gathering was a lot of verbiage
hard pressed to stand up and/or narrative recants . alt media at least give me a rebuttal to ponder .
bit like, prosecutor and defense attorney, these two medias . two versions of the same story . choice is a good thing .

That's the problem searching MSM will get you no where. Yeah you may get a different version but in the end it's still the
Us vs them mentality.

moonofalabama is not what I would consider alt media... Alt right op-ed but not alt media...
Alt Media is like David Icke or Alex Jones.... Any nut job can start a wordpress snowflake blog site..but they all aren't like Jones or Icke.

you have me in a quandary here .. if not from those making the accusations, from whom do you suppose i should look to for clarity??

thanks for explanation of alt media . my bad, should have said alt view verses msm .
actually, moa originates out of germany and takes a rather dim view of 45, as well our spooks . putin influence i suspect .

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Mon Jan 21, 1:57 am

alpha wrote: You are not alone, but your wrath is misplaced.

Wrath.

What a fucking chucklehead you are, Alf.

nemesystem
super poster
super poster

Postby nemesystem » Tue Jan 22, 4:38 am

smokedpeppers wrote:
nemesystem wrote:
smokedpeppers wrote:
nemesystem wrote:smh

sorry, i've searched msm diligently for more clarity on accusations but all it was gathering was a lot of verbiage
hard pressed to stand up and/or narrative recants . alt media at least give me a rebuttal to ponder .
bit like, prosecutor and defense attorney, these two medias . two versions of the same story . choice is a good thing .

you have me in a quandary here .. if not from those making the accusations, from whom do you suppose i should look to for clarity??

thanks for explanation of alt media . my bad, should have said alt view verses msm .
actually, moa originates out of germany and takes a rather dim view of 45, as well our spooks . putin influence i suspect .

There is no such thing as "clarity" anymore. When everyone is trying to one up the other or have the advantage it's all about perspective.

Think for yourself. Apply those critical thinking skills you should have developed in grade school. the MOA blog you mentioned appears to be trying to "muddy the waters" if you will by trying to spin the russian collusion narrative all while trying not to appear too pro trump...and while "they" don't care for our intelligence services they have no problem with how they operate.

nemesystem
super poster
super poster

Postby nemesystem » Tue Jan 22, 4:46 am

alpha wrote:
Cat wrote:You've got the fever bad, Cat, but what are they gonna use, to get him to resign, Bury Goldwater's good looks? Perhaps illegally selling american uranium to the Russians? That was Hillary's bag and she's still walking free. The Clinton's have far more collusion with the Ruskies, so get over it already, most everybody else has.

He won't. He's done nothing unlawful. Nixon directed folks to break the law, over a break in that most people have no clue what they were after, but then mockingly tried to cover it up! Trump's only guilty of what all other prez's have done, which is to hire cabinet members to help them tear down the government, much like the mafia tearing down a business that's indebted to them. However, our money is fiat, so these despicable acts can be done again and again, generation after generation, with only a meek, ever changing populace watching in horror, as it occurs.

You are not alone, but your wrath is misplaced.

smh

It's called collusion. While Trump may not have had DIRECT contact with Putin and Co. His campaign and as you mentioned his cabinet Did. Not only that but multiple people within his own campaign have been charged with lying to the FBI and under oath.

Your whataboutism is astounding.....very soviet esque lol

Shit if he can do it I can do it too.... You really want to go down that road Alpha?

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Tue Jan 22, 3:19 pm

nemesystem wrote:There is no such thing as "clarity" anymore

oh please .. piss off with your psychobabble .

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Wed Jan 23, 10:29 am

Yep, there is no "clarity" , no transparency, no intelligible comprehensible clearness, no more truth. No more press briefings, no more questions asked by the press to our dictator because he thinks we treat him poorly, a dictator who wants total control over us and the destruction of our democratic institutions, that keeps driving the horrifying message that the free press is the enemy of the people. Trump plays fascist politics and that makes him one.

Impeach now. Start the proceedings based on witness tampering, obstruction of justice and treason. Begin the paperwork while we await Cohen's testimony and the Mueller report.

The quicker we subvert the values of Trump supporters the better off we'll be.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Wed Jan 23, 10:56 am

nemesystem wrote:
alpha wrote:
Cat wrote:You've got the fever bad, Cat, but what are they gonna use, to get him to resign, Bury Goldwater's good looks? Perhaps illegally selling american uranium to the Russians? That was Hillary's bag and she's still walking free. The Clinton's have far more collusion with the Ruskies, so get over it already, most everybody else has.

He won't. He's done nothing unlawful. Nixon directed folks to break the law, over a break in that most people have no clue what they were after, but then mockingly tried to cover it up! Trump's only guilty of what all other prez's have done, which is to hire cabinet members to help them tear down the government, much like the mafia tearing down a business that's indebted to them. However, our money is fiat, so these despicable acts can be done again and again, generation after generation, with only a meek, ever changing populace watching in horror, as it occurs.

You are not alone, but your wrath is misplaced.

smh

It's called collusion. While Trump may not have had DIRECT contact with Putin and Co. His campaign and as you mentioned his cabinet Did. Not only that but multiple people within his own campaign have been charged with lying to the FBI and under oath.

Your whataboutism is astounding.....very soviet esque lol

Shit if he can do it I can do it too.... You really want to go down that road Alpha?

I do. We both know why Hillary's not even in the picture, over her collusion with the ruskies, which was far more profitable for her 'charity'. Such double standards are intolerable.

Cat wrote:Impeach now. Start the proceedings based on witness tampering, obstruction of justice and treason. Begin the paperwork while we await Cohen's testimony and the Mueller report.
What treason? And obstruction of justice, that's what the attorney general is for, isn't it? Witness tampering hasn't even been proven yet and the fact Hillary isn't included in any of this is proof it's a partisan witch hunt and nothing more.

Cat wrote:The quicker we subvert the values of Trump supporters the better off we'll be.

I can't agree with this, because it's so anti first amendment. What's the difference between you and your politicians?

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Wed Jan 23, 11:07 am

smokedpeppers wrote:you have me in a quandary here .. if not from those making the accusations, from whom do you suppose i should look to for clarity??

Clarity is important SP. The more perspective you have on a subject, the more angles you can see it from, the better you can understand what's occurring from your own perspective, which is likely the most important one to you. Your moa site was bookmarked, thanks, the more the better, since mainstream media appears to already have been paid for, by our regime? Depends on one's perspective, eh comrade?

Cali Guy
super poster
super poster

Postby Cali Guy » Wed Jan 23, 6:10 pm

Cat wrote:Yep, there is no "clarity" , no transparency, no intelligible comprehensible clearness, no more truth. No more press briefings, no more questions asked by the press to our dictator because he thinks we treat him poorly, a dictator who wants total control over us and the destruction of our democratic institutions, that keeps driving the horrifying message that the free press is the enemy of the people. Trump plays fascist politics and that makes him one.

Impeach now. Start the proceedings based on witness tampering, obstruction of justice and treason. Begin the paperwork while we await Cohen's testimony and the Mueller report.

Time to take some Midol and have a lie down.

a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: Not A'dam dam'it..... a traveler, a heart, no woot for you.

Postby a bollocks » Thu Jan 24, 1:38 am

Cali Guy wrote:
Cat wrote:Yep, there is no "clarity" , no transparency, no intelligible comprehensible clearness, no more truth. No more press briefings, no more questions asked by the press to our dictator because he thinks we treat him poorly, a dictator who wants total control over us and the destruction of our democratic institutions, that keeps driving the horrifying message that the free press is the enemy of the people. Trump plays fascist politics and that makes him one.

Time to take some Midol and have a lie down.

Hey Cunty Guy, it seems you lurv the Donald and want to tickle Alf's yarbles, time to fess up or fuck off. I vote for both.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Thu Jan 24, 10:07 am

alpha wrote:
I can't agree with this, because it's so anti first amendment.

How is it?

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Thu Jan 24, 10:51 am

alpha wrote:Witness tampering hasn't even been proven yet and the fact Hillary isn't included in any of this is proof it's a partisan witch hunt and nothing more.

Sadly we can't prosecute the President for making threats against witnesses because he's immune. But we can impeach the motherfucker and prosecute Giuliani for tampering/conspiracy. Time to get it on and build a case.

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Thu Jan 24, 2:30 pm

Haha, Pelosi locked him out of the house...

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Wed Jan 30, 1:00 am

still support clara peller thinking . as well, thoughts on buffoons, cryptocurrencies and masturbation videos ... meh .

nemesystem
super poster
super poster

Postby nemesystem » Wed Jan 30, 3:37 am

again actions speak louder than words.. (see roger stone arrest) lmao

lets see what kinda of spin trumpers an the right come up with for this one... lmao.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Sun Mar 24, 1:21 am

PSA brought to you by MSM

nothing official yet . but it doesn't look good for 'never's'
for our own mental stability, please review 5 Stages of Grief
twist-up a left-handed cigarette and put on that big girls blouse .

and hopefully there's no window jumpers among us .
the sun will come up tomorrow .
the lease on 1700 will be up in 2 .
and our dog still loves us .... that is all .

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Sun Mar 24, 10:52 am

Yes, there will be no indictment for perjury or obstruction of justice arising out of the infamous Trump Tower meeting attended by members of the Trump family and Russians. We can all be rest assured that the discussion was really all about orphanages and that Donald Trump Jr. is as honest and trustworthy as an Eagle Scout.

SDNY has easier cases to prove with their Cohen related bribery and election law violations. More indictments are coming in here in NYS I'd say, and probably very soon. The SDNY Manhattan District Attorney and the NYS Attorney General have been diligently working on this and appear keen to get on it. There's still the Trump Organization, evasion of various State Taxes, misuse of the Trump Foundation, and possible violations of the Inaugural Committee which can be prosecuted in Washington.

I don't expect Trump to be indicted by the DOJ as a co conspirator due to our laws about not indicting a sitting President, but NYS may attempt to indict him anyway.

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Sun Mar 24, 1:32 pm

In my estimation the only voices shriller than those of the far right are those from the far left. Most of us are somewhere in between. The next stage of the never-ending saga has begun.

I agree with the points about the SDNY, and sadly it does not appear we will get true clarity about the report that dropped on Friday - not yet at least. Hopefully there are remaining unsealed indictments. One can hope. On another related note: Trump has been unusually silent this weekend, except for the Kid Rock stupid pants tweet and the related imagery with leaders of Caribbean nations. You know - the "Shithole" countries. Sigh.

For all of his faults, Nixon was far more deserving of praise than the ridiculous petulant narcissist currently in the White House.

Clickbait Nation.

#facepalm

nemesystem
super poster
super poster

Postby nemesystem » Sun Mar 24, 11:07 pm

Starr Report 2.0

America is corrupt to the core but because the system still provides a level of comfort to the average American nothing will ever happen.

smh.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Mon Mar 25, 12:54 am

Cat wrote:there will be no indictment for perjury or obstruction of justice arising out of the infamous Trump Tower meeting

very good, now perhaps msm will devote some bandwidth to this uranium one quandary?

and speaking of eagle scouts, like slick and loretta discussing grand kids on a phoenix tarmac?

me, i don't do party affiliation . integrity blows my skirt up .

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Mon Mar 25, 3:25 am

Integrity is anathema to a politician because it is not fungible.

vidor
participating
participating

Postby vidor » Mon Mar 25, 7:56 pm

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/ ... 6yc5TcdAeY

There may not have been Russian collusion, but there certainly was collusion between FBI agents and journalists, with agents leaking information and journalists paying them off with “tickets to sporting events, golfing outings, drinks and meals, and admittance to nonpublic social events," according to the Office of the Inspector General of the Department of Justice.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Wed Mar 27, 10:52 am

When are the pro monarchy GOP bootlickers going to let us see how King Trump obstructed justice and cozied up to the Russians by giving us access to all the investigative materials from the Mueller report?
Looks like the fix was in with the Attorney General Barr appointment all along. Not that there was ever that much doubt.

We learned after Watergate that reforms were necessary to limit a President who has accrued to much power, and accommodating President Trump's abuse of authority sets a really bad precedent. Judge John Sirica’s order in March 1974 allowing the Watergate grand jury to submit a report and evidence to the House Judiciary Committee establishes a precedent for the full release of Mueller report.

AG Barr's conclusion must be tested by allowing the Congressional Judiciary Committee to draw it's own conclusions.

vidor
participating
participating

Postby vidor » Wed Mar 27, 1:40 pm

Cat wrote:AG Barr's conclusion must be tested by allowing the Congressional Judiciary Committee to draw it's own conclusions.

Mueller, not Barr, concluded there was no Russian collusion. Barr AND Rosenstein concluded there was no obstruction of justice.

You have been lied to and played by the media and the Democrats. Get over it and find some other injustice to be angry about, like the number of unanswered questions that surround the role then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton played in handing over 20 percent of America’s uranium supplies to Uranium One, a company entirely owned by the Russian government. To date, no serious investigation has been launched into this highly controversial decision.

I can almost hear the voice in your head "But but but but Trump is Orange and a dictator, misogynist and xenophobe. And the Russians helped him steal the elect...... oh shit"

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Wed Mar 27, 2:27 pm

vidor wrote:You have been lied to and played by the media and the Democrats. Get over it and find some other injustice to be angry about, like the number of unanswered questions that surround the role then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton played in handing over 20 percent of America’s uranium supplies to Uranium One, a company entirely owned by the Russian government. To date, no serious investigation has been launched into this highly controversial decision.

So open an investigation into Hillary's involvement. You lot have had 30 years of investigations into Hillary and what have we determined? No charges and no indictments. Either she's a criminal genius, or you've got nothing, or lastly, you're all incompetent and just can't bring her down.

You'll have to suck it up dude named after a Klan town in Texas, and watch the Trump investigations continue.

vidor
participating
participating

Postby vidor » Wed Mar 27, 2:51 pm

Cat wrote:
vidor wrote:You have been lied to and played by the media and the Democrats. Get over it and find some other injustice to be angry about, like the number of unanswered questions that surround the role then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton played in handing over 20 percent of America’s uranium supplies to Uranium One, a company entirely owned by the Russian government. To date, no serious investigation has been launched into this highly controversial decision.

You lot have had 30 years of investigations .........

My mistake, I see the issue. I was talking to you like you could think beyond your party affiliation and look past your hatred. You think there is some "lot" that will investigate Hillary. That would assume there was some difference between Democrats and Republicans. Spoiler alert: There isn't. They are all corrupt and part of the deep state.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Wed Mar 27, 3:01 pm

vidor wrote:I was talking to you like you could think beyond your party affiliation and look past your hatred.

I'm not a hater and I'm also not a party member nor have I ever been. And don't lecture me about the similarities between Dems and Repubs. I've been around long enough to know the differences.

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Wed Mar 27, 9:11 pm

vidor wrote: Barr AND Rosenstein concluded there was no obstruction of justice.

This is nonsense.
Moreover, Barr is a Trump plant precisely because of his known partisan bent.

The fact that the GOP - and you - go on about ". . . but Hillary . . ." continually, belies your collective intellectual honesty, and further demonstrates your confirmation bias, projection and hypocrisy.

But fuck it - you have Rush, Sean and Fox on your side, so it must be true.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Wed Mar 27, 9:52 pm

vidor wrote:
Barr AND Rosenstein concluded there was no obstruction of justice.

Not exactly .

They both "concluded" that "Mueller`s report does not exonerate Trump of obstruction".

I suppose it was particularly difficult to effectively capture, record and assay the thoughts and intent of a President
who speaks in "tongues" like ours does.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Thu Mar 28, 3:40 am

Cat wrote:she's a criminal genius, or .....

i do believe your correct . it all goes back to the 80 and has to do with, who your in bed with .

Return to “All Politics”