weed prices

All about dutch coffeeshop culture
and it's related items..

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: weed prices

Postby alpha » Mon Jun 08, 11:01 am

modern roots wrote:As far as the blacks down the street? My current dealer is a 67 year old black man so I'm already dealing with blacks for my weed. I'll probably just cave and buy the quarter for $30. Better than the other option I have for an $80 quarter of loud from a white guy. And I can't tell a difference in the high between the two so I'm just throwing away $50 on the loud. Oh, it smells better, but that's it.

Your luck may be changing with not only choices, but other options too, if neighbors close by legalize come November?

https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/06/ ... in-no.aspx

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Re: weed prices

Postby modern roots » Tue Jun 16, 12:24 am

alpha wrote:
modern roots wrote:As far as the blacks down the street? My current dealer is a 67 year old black man so I'm already dealing with blacks for my weed. I'll probably just cave and buy the quarter for $30. Better than the other option I have for an $80 quarter of loud from a white guy. And I can't tell a difference in the high between the two so I'm just throwing away $50 on the loud. Oh, it smells better, but that's it.

Your luck may be changing with not only choices, but other options too, if neighbors close by legalize come November?

https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/06/ ... in-no.aspx

Per your link Mississippi is the closest state to me introducing medical marijuana. But that won't help me as I need recreational marijuana legalized. I don't think I have a qualifying medical condition for medicinal weed.

I could really use some weed right now. My dealer has been in the hospital for over a week. He's an older black man in failing health. Bad shape for 67. He has to use a walker just to get around.

I may have to come visit you for a bag of smoke!!!!

Return to “Coffeeshop board”