GOP Bootlickers

The place to discuss political issues.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

GOP Bootlickers

Postby Cat » Thu Oct 15, 11:04 am

It looks like the Republican Party is going to sink with the ship as election day nears. Is it easier to double down with an obvious failure than it is to admit said failure and course a new track before its to late?

They should be content in that they stocked the courts with conservative judges so they accomplished that in their four years in the sun.

Now here comes that big blue wave. You can hear it roaring in the distance.

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: GOP Bootlickers

Postby Bohannon » Thu Oct 15, 2:38 pm

Blunami!

MileHighDenver
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby MileHighDenver » Fri Oct 16, 3:05 pm

I sent my ballot almost two weeks ago.

moe.
super power poster
super power poster

Postby moe. » Fri Oct 16, 4:00 pm

MileHighDenver wrote:I sent my ballot almost two weeks ago.

Our ballots arrived yesterday and within two hours were completed and handed over to a clerk at the county clerk's office. No mail, no drop box, safe and secure.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Fri Oct 16, 5:18 pm

moe. wrote:
MileHighDenver wrote:I sent my ballot almost two weeks ago.

Our ballots arrived yesterday and within two hours were completed and handed over to a clerk at the county clerk's office. No mail, no drop box, safe and secure.

I mailed my absentee ballot in two weeks ago. What could be easier.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Fri Oct 16, 5:39 pm

If only you had someone honest who wasn't just going to grease the slipway to fascism.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Fri Oct 16, 6:45 pm

I'm starting to wonder about all the "ism" that is bantied about during election cycles on all sides. It's beginning to all sound like jism to me now. Everyone screaming some fearful lie into the void of doubt and mistrust. If we could just get our facts straight, maybe the concepts and ideologies could sort themselves out.

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Fri Oct 16, 8:14 pm

If Planned Parenthood was killing puppies instead of babies, America would've put a stop to it by now. Go ahead Dem bootlickers, defend baby killers.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Fri Oct 16, 8:45 pm

...Speaking of fearful lies.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Fri Oct 16, 11:50 pm

Dazzler wrote:If only you had someone honest who wasn't just going to grease the slipway to fascism.

We had one ninety years ago, but that was then and this is now. However, not much has changed since FDR cleaned up wall street. Instead the duopoly we all choose to elect over and over again have given the banksters the ability to run our country into the ground, yet again.

This picture from yesteryear look familiar for today's american economy?
Has anyone ever heard of the Pecora Commission, which was tasked with investigating the collapse of wall st. in 1929? Matthew Ehret has written an interesting article detailing what occurred nearly ninety years ago and exactly what it took to rewrite all the wrongs our bankers commit, for their benefit and our loss.

Matthew Ehret wrote:"Unlike the previous 1911 Pujo Commission, which also exposed Wall Street’s abuses of power, the Pecora Commission was supported by a President who actually cared about the Constitution and amplified Pecora’s powers even further. When FDR was told that supporting Pecora’s exposures of financial crimes would hurt the economy, the President famously responded with “they should have thought of that when they did the things that are being exposed now.” FDR followed up that warning by encouraging the attorney to take on John Pierpont Morgan Jr.

Rather than controlling an American institution as many believed 70 years ago and today, J.P. Morgan Jr. was actually running an operation that had earlier been created in the mid-19th century as part of a British infiltration of America. As historian John Hoefle pointed out in a 2009 EIR study:

“The House of Morgan was, in truth, a British operation from its inception. It began life as George Peabody & Co., a bank founded in London in 1851 by American George Peabody. A few years later, another American, Junius S. Morgan, joined the firm, and upon Peabody’s death the firm became J.S. Morgan & Co. Junius Morgan brought in his son, J. Pierpont Morgan, to head the New York office of J.S. Morgan, and the New York office became J.P. Morgan & Co. From its original role in helping the British gain control of American railroads, the Morgan bank became a leading force in the oligarchy’s war against the American System, using the deep pockets of its imperial masters to become a powerhouse in not only finance but steel, automobiles, railroads, electricity generation, and other industries.”

By 1933, the House of Morgan grew into a multi-headed hydra controlling utilities, holding companies, banks and countless other subsidiaries."

Well worth reading his whole article to understand how the american people might find a way out of this mess, however neither party within the duopoly will help, indeed they will fight tooth and nail to keep the american people under their thumb and if possible blind to the truth.

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Sat Oct 17, 1:19 am

Rudy wrote:...Speaking of fearful lies.

Planned Parenthood sets record for abortions in a single year at over 345,000.
https://www.heritage.org/life/commentar ... ingle-year

Lies, Rudy? Read it and weep. It's the facts you bootlicker. We wouldn't kill puppies like that.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Sat Oct 17, 4:41 am

modern roots wrote:

Lies, Rudy? Read it and weep. It's the facts you bootlicker. We wouldn't kill puppies like that.

I dunno, m.r., domestically it would seem to me for all the pups in animal 'shelters' across our land, that go unanswered for, that sad number probably tops 345k a year? However, if we include america's killing of babies with their bombastic, colonialism form of foreign policy, then i'd have to agree, america kills more babies worldwide, than those poor blameless american puppies, within any given year in distant memory.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Sat Oct 17, 5:13 pm

alpha wrote:
modern roots wrote:

I dunno, m.r., domestically it would seem to me for all the pups in animal 'shelters' across our land, that go unanswered for, that sad number probably tops 345k a year? However, if we include america's killing of babies with their bombastic, colonialism form of foreign policy, then i'd have to agree, america kills more babies worldwide, than those poor blameless american puppies, within any given year in distant memory.

1. Nobody is "FOR" abortions. Democrats aren't. Name one that encourages abortions. Republicans don't.

2. Planned Parenthood does not recommend people have abortions; people make that decision for themselves without your input.
Planned Parenthood does recommend that women are in control of their own reproductive systems and have access to safe, reliable health care services.

3. Democrats want to make abortion "unnecessary" instead of "illegal". A much sounder and logical approach to reality. Do some REAL research.

4. And the comparisons you made of poor puppies and other stray animals caught up in the awful unfeeling human machine.
Nice try, but fuck you. Nobody wants any of what you're suggesting.

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Sun Oct 18, 12:14 am

More than 61 million abortions performed since roe v. wade.
I mean, my God. That's disgusting. And it's all democrats supporting it.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Sun Oct 18, 2:28 am

modern roots wrote:More than 61 million abortions performed since roe v. wade.
I mean, my God. That's disgusting. And it's all democrats supporting it.

This has always been a testy, politically charged issue, with no easy solution, don't you think?
And what is truly disgusting is all the horrible people disguising themselves as decent folks.
I'm literally clutching my pearls in one hand as I type this.

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Sun Oct 18, 2:16 pm

Hey Rooty Tooty, how many of those unwanted feti are you willing to care for into adulthood?

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Sun Oct 18, 5:27 pm

None. They're not my responsibility. They are the responsibility of the two having sex.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Sun Oct 18, 8:26 pm

Exactly.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Sun Oct 18, 8:48 pm

Cat wrote:It looks like the Republican Party is going to sink with the ship as election day nears. Is it easier to double down with an obvious failure than it is to admit said failure and course a new track before its to late?

They should be content in that they stocked the courts with conservative judges so they accomplished that in their four years in the sun.

Now here comes that big blue wave. You can hear it roaring in the distance.

"They are afraid because they know that if everyone in this country could easily and fairly vote, they would ALWAYS lose elections. They are afraid because the country is getting younger and more diverse and more progressive, and their “values” are more out of touch than ever. They are afraid because it’s getting stupider and crazier by the day to keep pretending that climate change isn’t real, or that Black lives don’t matter, or that tax breaks for the rich will “lift everyone up.” They’re afraid because their bullshit story doesn’t hold up anymore. They’re afraid because the unholy alliance that they have forged over the last decades between religious fundamentalists, the greedy, the racist, and the furious STILL does not constitute a majority of Americans — no matter how hard they try to make it so. They are afraid because they sold their souls and their country to a sociopathic con artist who is bankrupt in every single way that a human being can be bankrupt — and while he has trashed all decency the way a drunk rock star trashes a hotel room, they either rallied behind him, or stayed quiet in order to protect their jobs, their investments, or their privileges. They are afraid, because there are more of us than there are of them. There’s still more decency then there is depravity, and that’s why they can’t win a fair fight. THEY ARE AFRAID OF YOU, and that’s why they’re making it as difficult as possible for you to vote. They are cowards. They will always cowards. Shame on them." - Elizabeth Gilbert -

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Mon Oct 19, 12:58 am

I like how she says tax breaks for the rich will "lift everyone up" in her little diatribe.
She certainly thinks the Republicans are afraid of everything.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Mon Oct 19, 4:08 am

That Elizabeth Gilbert would have you vote the demo'lition' party, if that's what she's indeed advocating, after what obama did to ordinary folks, by bailing out the banksters, rather than imprisoning them as he'd promised, then she's not only a coward herself, she also one of the many american's who've lost touch with political reality.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Mon Oct 19, 1:55 pm

alpha wrote:4 MORE YEARS!

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Mon Oct 19, 2:27 pm

Rudy wrote:
alpha wrote:4 MORE YEARS!

Hahahahaha!

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Mon Oct 19, 3:53 pm

You know that Trump is going to lie, cheat and manipulate don’t you?

I have £60 on Trump to win. I could cash it out for a small profit now, but I’m not. I think he’s got a very good chance of staying.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Mon Oct 19, 8:19 pm

Dazzler wrote:I have £60 on Trump to win.

I see UK online gamblers are going with Trump to win even though the odds makers are with Biden. I'll take that to mean online UK gamblers have internalized Trump's fake news stories about Biden family corruption and Ukraine ties et al.

Would that be correct?

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Tue Oct 20, 7:46 am

Cat wrote:
Dazzler wrote:I have £60 on Trump to win.

I see UK online gamblers are going with Trump to win even though the odds makers are with Biden. I'll take that to mean online UK gamblers have internalized Trump's fake news stories about Biden family corruption and Ukraine ties et al.

Would that be correct?

I can't talk for others, but the reason I took it is because the odds look good value. Even if I lose the bet, it's the right bet to have.

You don't make money betting on favourites, so you look for the value odds.

Trump will cheat. Remember that. I'm banking on the people who are betting on Biden having forgotten that and assuming a fair election.

It will NOT be a fair election.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Tue Oct 20, 12:19 pm

To be clear: I'm not a professional gambler - I'm terrible at it and only bet a couple of times a year - but I understand the principles of gambling for profit. That's what I'm trying to apply here.

Most people don't gamble that way. If they did, there'd be no gaming industry.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Tue Oct 20, 1:35 pm

Rudy wrote:4 MORE YEARS!

Prolly far superior to one of sleepy joe and three of Harris, however none of them will do anything for the citizens and only continue to plunder everything in site with the scotus' and congresses' blessings.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Tue Oct 20, 2:03 pm

alpha wrote:sleepy joe

Impeccable logic as always alph; you'll go far and do so well under the Lyin King's leadership.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Tue Oct 20, 2:29 pm

Rudy wrote:
alpha wrote:sleepy joe

Impeccable logic as always alph; you'll go far and do so well under the Lyin King's leadership.

None of us are going to go far under this psychopathic regime, Rudy. The land of the free is fucked from what i can see. Only two thugs running against each other, that's all.

The only way out now is a revolution and when the next wave of homeless hit the streets a breaking point might be crossed, who knows?

Return to “All Politics”