An Announcement

The place to discuss political issues.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6653
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

An Announcement

Postby Rudy » Mon Jun 15, 9:11 pm

I did not come to Channels to wallow in shite with
a malignant imbecile.

Therefore I am no longer going to engage with
Modern Roots in his never ending futile uselessness.

My advise to others is to do the same.

Don't play with it.

Just go ahead and flush.

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2668
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: An Announcement

Postby modern roots » Mon Jun 15, 9:40 pm

Yep, that's how I felt about you after you changed and altered my quotes. And then you started with personal attacks that had nothing to do with the thread topic. You just don't handle the truth and facts very well when it is contrary to your opinion and agenda.

You just don't like the fact I don't let you and Cat go unchecked on your childish and ridiculous posts. You call everything you don't vote for racist, fascist, authoritarian or some other such nonsense. You think you have the corner on everything. Just like I told you before, you're a narcissist with an overblown ego that doesn't handle contradictory opinion very well. Thank God you will no longer follow my every post with childish nonsense or alter my quotes. I'll tell you just like I told moe, good riddance.

User avatar
moe.
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 7:06 pm
Location: Pacific Northwest

Re: An Announcement

Postby moe. » Mon Jun 15, 11:55 pm

I came to this same conclusion months ago. That is why he is blocked. A first and hopefully an only. Sad that I had to do it, but I'm much happier for it.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6653
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: An Announcement

Postby Rudy » Tue Jun 16, 12:09 am

moe. wrote:I came to this same conclusion months ago. That is why he is blocked. A first and hopefully an only. Sad that I had to do it, but I'm much happier for it.


I thought about blocking, but I really don't mind reading the dribble.
It's kind of a game book of sorts.
A view into the collective narrow minded right wings fears and fantasies,
faced with limited choices and a crumbling dream.
I just won't waste any more time trying to make sense of the writhing and wailing, the alt right tirades,
alternative facts, etc.. .

Sometimes shit just is.

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2668
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: An Announcement

Postby modern roots » Tue Jun 16, 12:15 am

Rudy wrote:
moe. wrote:I came to this same conclusion months ago. That is why he is blocked. A first and hopefully an only. Sad that I had to do it, but I'm much happier for it.


I thought about blocking, but I really don't mind reading the dribble.
It's kind of a game book of sorts.
A view into the collective narrow minded right wings fears and fantasies,
faced with limited choices and a crumbling dream.
I just won't waste any more time trying to make sense of the writhing and wailing, the alt right tirades,
alternative facts, etc.. .

Sometimes shit just is.


Wrong again, Rudy.
I voted Libertarian in 2016 and I voted for Bernie in the primaries. I'm an independent voter that will vote Libertarian again this year.
And look, you're calling me right wing and alt right. LOL!!!
You don't know me at all.

User avatar
Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6392
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 5:32 am
Location: The Eldorado Cafe...

Re: An Announcement

Postby Banks » Tue Jun 16, 10:25 am

modern roots wrote:You don't know me at all.


I know who you are... it might be a good time to stop.

User avatar
Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15574
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2:45 pm
Location: Among the six billion.
Contact:

Re: An Announcement

Postby Dazzler » Tue Jun 16, 11:53 am

modern roots wrote:
Rudy wrote:
moe. wrote:I came to this same conclusion months ago. That is why he is blocked. A first and hopefully an only. Sad that I had to do it, but I'm much happier for it.


I thought about blocking, but I really don't mind reading the dribble.
It's kind of a game book of sorts.
A view into the collective narrow minded right wings fears and fantasies,
faced with limited choices and a crumbling dream.
I just won't waste any more time trying to make sense of the writhing and wailing, the alt right tirades,
alternative facts, etc.. .

Sometimes shit just is.


Wrong again, Rudy.
I voted Libertarian in 2016 and I voted for Bernie in the primaries. I'm an independent voter that will vote Libertarian again this year.
And look, you're calling me right wing and alt right. LOL!!!
You don't know me at all.


Libertarianism is right-wing, you oaf.

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2668
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: An Announcement

Postby modern roots » Tue Jun 16, 5:12 pm

You'll have to point me somewhere showing Libertarians are right wing because I've read where 2020 Libertarians stand on the issues and they differ significantly from many Republican positions, especially when it comes to the military and education and poverty and the criminal justice system.
Here's the link again.
https://joj2020.com/issues-jo-jorgensen/

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6653
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: An Announcement

Postby Rudy » Tue Jun 16, 5:39 pm

Find race baiting asshole while you are
out wasting time googling around too Dazz.

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2668
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: An Announcement

Postby modern roots » Tue Jun 16, 5:45 pm

Still compartmentalizing all those white deaths at the hands of the police, Rudy? Maybe it will sink in one day and you'll feel a little outrage when a white or hispanic or other race is killed by the cops. Remember, more "unknown" race deaths have occurred this year than black deaths. Unknown lives matter.

winnie
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1398
Joined: Fri Feb 14, 11:43 pm
Location: Amsterdam

Re: An Announcement

Postby winnie » Tue Jun 16, 6:15 pm

moe. wrote:I came to this same conclusion months ago. That is why he is blocked. A first and hopefully an only. Sad that I had to do it, but I'm much happier for it.


I bet most people have him blocked. He’s raving his shit to himself.

User avatar
Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6392
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 5:32 am
Location: The Eldorado Cafe...

Re: An Announcement

Postby Banks » Tue Jun 16, 6:34 pm

Banks wrote:
modern roots wrote:You don't know me at all.


I know who you are... it might be a good time to stop.


And is isn't Jerkypete (RIP) and his phantom cousin who broke in to his computer...

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2668
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: An Announcement

Postby modern roots » Tue Jun 16, 7:04 pm

Banks wrote:
Banks wrote:
modern roots wrote:You don't know me at all.


I know who you are... it might be a good time to stop.


And is isn't Jerkypete (RIP) and his phantom cousin who broke in to his computer...


Banks, you're paranoid. I'm not the alter ego or sock of any other member on the forum. I don't know why you think this.

User avatar
Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6392
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 5:32 am
Location: The Eldorado Cafe...

Re: An Announcement

Postby Banks » Tue Jun 16, 7:29 pm

modern roots wrote:
Banks wrote:
Banks wrote:
modern roots wrote:You don't know me at all.


I know who you are... it might be a good time to stop.


And is isn't Jerkypete (RIP) and his phantom cousin who broke in to his computer...


Banks, you're paranoid. I'm not the alter ego or sock of any other member on the forum. I don't know why you think this.

modern roots, you're possessed. You are the alter ego or sock of an ex-member of the forum. You know exactly why I know this.

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2668
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: An Announcement

Postby modern roots » Tue Jun 16, 7:51 pm

Banks wrote:
modern roots wrote:
Banks wrote:
Banks wrote:
modern roots wrote:You don't know me at all.


I know who you are... it might be a good time to stop.


And is isn't Jerkypete (RIP) and his phantom cousin who broke in to his computer...


Banks, you're paranoid. I'm not the alter ego or sock of any other member on the forum. I don't know why you think this.

modern roots, you're possessed. You are the alter ego or sock of an ex-member of the forum. You know exactly why I know this.


LOL

You go ahead and think what you want to.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6653
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: An Announcement

Postby Rudy » Wed Jun 17, 8:13 pm

I know that a couple weeks ago I declared that
Black lives matter.

Well, this just in: apparently Black lives matter this week also. No kidding.

What's more, the forecast calls for Black lives mattering all the way into next week.

For fuck's sake! I'm seeing a pattern here.

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2668
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: An Announcement

Postby modern roots » Thu Jun 18, 3:31 am

The Cops TV theme song comes to mind:
"Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when they come for you? "

LOL

I think I'll just comply and stay alive! I'll be like, "Yes sir officer, whatever you say." And I'll live to see another day.

User avatar
Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15574
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2:45 pm
Location: Among the six billion.
Contact:

Re: An Announcement

Postby Dazzler » Thu Jun 18, 12:35 pm

Bootlicker.

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2668
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: An Announcement

Postby modern roots » Thu Jun 18, 3:30 pm

Had he complied he'd still be alive. No doubting this.
I treat law enforcement with respect and I'm polite. I'm not looking for any trouble. There are other and better ways to handle your grievance with the law.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6653
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: An Announcement

Postby Rudy » Thu Jun 18, 3:35 pm

My understanding is that once you start fucking
chickens, it's really difficult to stop.

So I would never even start.

Just seems like common sense.

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2668
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: An Announcement

Postby modern roots » Thu Jun 18, 3:37 pm

Rudy, do you have friends that talk about fucking chickens? You need some new friends. That's a little disgusting.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6653
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: An Announcement

Postby Rudy » Fri Jun 19, 3:59 pm

OMG.

Tents now.

With lines of un-lubricated, un-masked chicken fuckers going in.

This is going to be horrific.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6653
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: An Announcement

Postby Rudy » Thu Jun 25, 10:45 pm

A question for Modern Roots:

Which do you consider a greater sin,

Slavery or Homosexuality?

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2668
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: An Announcement

Postby modern roots » Thu Jun 25, 11:01 pm

LOL

I don't believe in sins.
I think slavery is wrong, including the current minimum wage. It's a slave wage. Slavery is still around for people making less than $10 an hour.
Homosexuality? If another dude wants his shitter plowed, then go for it. If two women want to scissor fuck, then so be it.

User avatar
Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15574
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2:45 pm
Location: Among the six billion.
Contact:

Re: An Announcement

Postby Dazzler » Fri Jun 26, 8:16 pm

More heterosexual couples have anal sex than gay male couples.

Ignoramus.

User avatar
moe.
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 7:06 pm
Location: Pacific Northwest

Re: An Announcement

Postby moe. » Fri Jun 26, 8:49 pm

Dazzler wrote:More heterosexual couples have anal sex than gay male couples.

Ignoramus.


Everyone knows that if the front porch is being painted, you gotta go in through the back door!

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6653
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: An Announcement

Postby Rudy » Fri Jun 26, 9:02 pm

Wow.
That's not exactly where I was going with this, but what the hell.

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2668
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: An Announcement

Postby modern roots » Fri Jun 26, 9:23 pm

Dazzler wrote:More heterosexual couples have anal sex than gay male couples.

Ignoramus.


I'm heterosexual and I've never had anal sex.

I did a quick google search and found that 44% of men and 36% of women had anal sex. This was for heterosexuals aged 25 to 44.
A google search for homosexuals didn't reveal any numbers or percentages so we don't know.

Post a link if you can prove what you are saying. I couldn't find anything.

User avatar
boneymaroni
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5404
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 9:18 pm
Location: To the left of center
Contact:

Re: An Announcement

Postby boneymaroni » Fri Jun 26, 11:52 pm

I'm pretty close to ending participation on this website. Been here for years, seen a fair amount of discourse, trolling, personal mean-spirited attacks, etc. but never this level of childish horse shit.

What's it gonna take to bring the conversation to a more adult level?

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6653
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: An Announcement

Postby Rudy » Sat Jun 27, 2:45 pm

"Now I understand everyone shits emotional right now..."



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA


Return to “All Politics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests