Reopening

The place to discuss political issues.

User avatar
smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6068
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 10:45 pm
Location: 3rd. rock
Contact:

Re: Reopening

Postby smokedpeppers » Wed May 20, 3:03 am

Bohannon wrote:NY Gov. Cuomo(?) laid out the parameters of a safe start-up of businesses. Made a lot of sense what he has planned. Too bad he only represents one state, well a few because Conn., Jersey and PA. are in on his plan. He is what this country deserves (and needs) as a top executive.

hind sight seems to show your governor did quite a'lot to thin ny heard too .
read[s] are your gov'ie ordered elderly infected patients back into nursing homes
in stead of isolation . he had k's of unused temporary hospital berths at his disposal .
cuomo going to have a huge shit storm if msm ever feels like reporting on it .

to date, our governor wolf has done a rather decent job keeping pennswoods elderly
shielded . perhaps its good fredo's brothers four state plan never got out of the gate .

User avatar
Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15574
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2:45 pm
Location: Among the six billion.
Contact:

Re: Reopening

Postby Dazzler » Wed May 20, 10:08 am

Keeping the elderly shielded by whom?

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2668
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: Reopening

Postby modern roots » Sat May 23, 2:18 am

Reopening is going great.
Beaches are full.
Restaurants and shopping is busy.
People are out spending money.
The economy is rebounding.

User avatar
Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6392
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 5:32 am
Location: The Eldorado Cafe...

Re: Reopening

Postby Banks » Sat May 23, 12:43 pm

modern roots wrote:Reopening is going great.
Beaches are full.
Restaurants and shopping is busy.
People are out spending money.
The economy is rebounding.

Keep up the good work.

User avatar
Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15574
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2:45 pm
Location: Among the six billion.
Contact:

Re: Reopening

Postby Dazzler » Sat May 23, 10:06 pm

modern roots wrote:Reopening is going great.
Beaches are full.
Restaurants and shopping is busy.
People are out spending money.
The economy is rebounding.


People are going to die, you fucking psychopathic shithead.

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2668
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: Reopening

Postby modern roots » Sat May 23, 10:41 pm

Dazzler wrote:
modern roots wrote:Reopening is going great.
Beaches are full.
Restaurants and shopping is busy.
People are out spending money.
The economy is rebounding.


People are going to die, you fucking psychopathic shithead.


People died before reopening you fucking psychopathic shithead.

User avatar
smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6068
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 10:45 pm
Location: 3rd. rock
Contact:

Re: Reopening

Postby smokedpeppers » Sun May 24, 3:33 am

Dazzler wrote:Keeping the elderly shielded by whom?

we're not sure . we're working on it . will advise .

User avatar
Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6065
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 6:10 pm
Location: Tír na nÓg
Contact:

Re: Reopening

Postby Generous_J » Sun May 24, 4:17 am

modern roots wrote:
nemesystem wrote:
modern roots wrote:
nemesystem wrote:The 2nd wave can't hit soon enough.....


Think there will be a third or fourth wave?



we shall see in 2021 if they have a vaccine by then....


I thought the second wave would come before 2021.
I don't think they will find a vaccine.


A vaccine to the hoax you mean? Jackass.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3734
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 11:55 pm
Location: Snowbelt

Re: Reopening

Postby Cat » Sun May 24, 9:52 am

modern roots wrote:Beaches are full.


Ask the locals how they feel about the influx of desperate out of towners and out of state tourists invading with their cooties. Think the money will matter later when the harried hoards leave in the fall and the locals start to get sick? The masses have grown neurotic about their spoiled little spring and summer, and now they'll over compensate for it as they collectively think it's their individual right to do so and the asshole in the WH encouraged it with his crazy culture war, and viral spread will be the outcome. Be glad you don't live in a holiday hotspot.

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2668
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: Reopening

Postby modern roots » Sun May 24, 5:16 pm

Generous_J wrote:
modern roots wrote:
nemesystem wrote:
modern roots wrote:
nemesystem wrote:The 2nd wave can't hit soon enough.....


Think there will be a third or fourth wave?



we shall see in 2021 if they have a vaccine by then....


I thought the second wave would come before 2021.
I don't think they will find a vaccine.


A vaccine to the hoax you mean? Jackass.


Yes, that's what I mean, jackass.

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2668
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: Reopening

Postby modern roots » Sun May 24, 5:20 pm

Cat wrote:
modern roots wrote:Beaches are full.


Ask the locals how they feel about the influx of desperate out of towners and out of state tourists invading with their cooties. Think the money will matter later when the harried hoards leave in the fall and the locals start to get sick? The masses have grown neurotic about their spoiled little spring and summer, and now they'll over compensate for it as they collectively think it's their individual right to do so and the asshole in the WH encouraged it with his crazy culture war, and viral spread will be the outcome. Be glad you don't live in a holiday hotspot.


Just couldn't make the post without a jab at Trump? Like this virus or the governor's decision is Trump's fault.
Pipe down, Cat. Americans love to vacation. Just wait till international travel starts booming again. Lord, you'll probably have a stroke when that happens.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6653
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Reopening

Postby Rudy » Sun May 24, 5:24 pm

With or Without the virus.

Trump sucks ass.

Period.

User avatar
Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15574
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2:45 pm
Location: Among the six billion.
Contact:

Re: Reopening

Postby Dazzler » Sun May 24, 5:46 pm

modern roots wrote:
Cat wrote:
modern roots wrote:Beaches are full.


Ask the locals how they feel about the influx of desperate out of towners and out of state tourists invading with their cooties. Think the money will matter later when the harried hoards leave in the fall and the locals start to get sick? The masses have grown neurotic about their spoiled little spring and summer, and now they'll over compensate for it as they collectively think it's their individual right to do so and the asshole in the WH encouraged it with his crazy culture war, and viral spread will be the outcome. Be glad you don't live in a holiday hotspot.


Just couldn't make the post without a jab at Trump? Like this virus or the governor's decision is Trump's fault.
Pipe down, Cat. Americans love to vacation. Just wait till international travel starts booming again. Lord, you'll probably have a stroke when that happens.


Truno is a dumb, murderous, greedy psychopathic cunt who would sell your corpse for glue if he could get away with it. Now get your tongue out of his arsehole, you pathetic little man.

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2668
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: Reopening

Postby modern roots » Sun May 24, 6:04 pm

Dazzler wrote:
modern roots wrote:
Cat wrote:
modern roots wrote:Beaches are full.


Ask the locals how they feel about the influx of desperate out of towners and out of state tourists invading with their cooties. Think the money will matter later when the harried hoards leave in the fall and the locals start to get sick? The masses have grown neurotic about their spoiled little spring and summer, and now they'll over compensate for it as they collectively think it's their individual right to do so and the asshole in the WH encouraged it with his crazy culture war, and viral spread will be the outcome. Be glad you don't live in a holiday hotspot.


Just couldn't make the post without a jab at Trump? Like this virus or the governor's decision is Trump's fault.
Pipe down, Cat. Americans love to vacation. Just wait till international travel starts booming again. Lord, you'll probably have a stroke when that happens.


Truno


Who or what the fuck is Truno?

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2668
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: Reopening

Postby modern roots » Sun May 24, 6:05 pm

Trump haters

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6653
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Reopening

Postby Rudy » Sun May 24, 11:19 pm

duh.

User avatar
Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15574
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2:45 pm
Location: Among the six billion.
Contact:

Re: Reopening

Postby Dazzler » Mon May 25, 11:50 am

Haha. modern roots is a sock.

Who's got the keys to this odious mannequin?

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6653
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Reopening

Postby Rudy » Mon May 25, 4:10 pm

His style of willful ignorance is strikingly similar to the recently absent NYNY.

User avatar
Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6392
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 5:32 am
Location: The Eldorado Cafe...

Re: Reopening

Postby Banks » Tue May 26, 2:23 pm

Dazzler wrote:Haha. modern roots is a sock.

Who's got the keys to this odious mannequin?


Old Fart seems likely...

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2668
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: Reopening

Postby modern roots » Wed May 27, 12:02 am

Reopening is going great.
The economy will be fully restored before the November election.
Trump in 2020!!! 4 more years.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6653
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Reopening

Postby Rudy » Wed May 27, 1:02 am

I don't know. Farty had a bit more class.
I doubt Neo-Roots is a dog people.

Maybe not even a people who knows.

User avatar
Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15574
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2:45 pm
Location: Among the six billion.
Contact:

Re: Reopening

Postby Dazzler » Wed May 27, 11:50 am

modern roots wrote:Reopening is going great.
The economy will be fully restored before the November election.
Trump in 2020!!! 4 more years.


Fuck off, socko. You’ve been sussed.

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2668
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: Reopening

Postby modern roots » Thu May 28, 5:52 pm

modern roots wrote:Reopening is going great.
The economy will be fully restored before the November election.
Trump in 2020!!! 4 more years.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6653
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Reopening

Postby Rudy » Thu May 28, 6:29 pm

modern roots wrote:

I pooped!



User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6653
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Reopening

Postby Rudy » Thu May 28, 6:47 pm

Please. Take your time.

I have all day.

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2668
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: Reopening

Postby modern roots » Thu May 28, 6:53 pm

See, you quoted me and changed my words again.
You keep on and you'll find yourself on ignore.
You can act like a grown up here and stop, but I doubt you will. You're just afflicted with childish, stupid behavior.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6653
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Reopening

Postby Rudy » Thu May 28, 6:58 pm

modern roots wrote:See, you quoted me and changed my words again.
You keep on and you'll find yourself on ignore.
You can act like a grown up here and stop, but I doubt you will. You're just afflicted with childish, stupid behavior.


Darling, falsehoods and misstatements are the Donald Trump GOP hallmark.

I would think you would feel completely comfortable with this.

Kinda Aggravating though, huh.

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2668
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: Reopening

Postby modern roots » Thu May 28, 7:11 pm

Rudy wrote:
modern roots wrote:See, you quoted me and changed my words again.
You keep on and you'll find yourself on ignore.
You can act like a grown up here and stop, but I doubt you will. You're just afflicted with childish, stupid behavior.


Darling, falsehoods and misstatements are the Donald Trump GOP hallmark.

I would think you would feel completely comfortable with this.

Kinda Aggravating though, huh.


Enjoy ignore, Rudy. You can talk to the hand.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6653
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Reopening

Postby Rudy » Thu May 28, 7:39 pm

modern roots wrote:
I'm a prejudice riddled trolling twat and there's nothing you can do to stop me!

BooHooHoo!


User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6653
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Reopening

Postby Rudy » Wed Jun 10, 10:29 pm

Oh Lort

19 June, Trump is holding his first campaign rally in Tulsa.

Just as the virus appears to be ramping up again in Oklahoma and Texas.

In TULSA

A Chicken Fucking Hick Rally right here.

Anybody got a spare room or sofa me and the missus can park in for a couple days?


Return to “All Politics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests