Anti-Trump Sentiment

The place to discuss political issues.

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2377
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Anti-Trump Sentiment

Postby modern roots » Wed May 01, 1:58 am

There seems to be alot of anti-Trump sentiment on channels from several people. They call him a grifter yet he's a billionaire. He's called a buffoon, a dictator, a fascist, a nazi, and whatever else. Not one of these things are true. You're just mad and jealous he's the president. He's better than Hillary Clinton.

nemesystem
super poster
super poster
Posts: 944
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 9:50 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah

Re: Anti-Trump Sentiment

Postby nemesystem » Wed May 01, 3:40 am

slow work day eh?

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3595
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 11:55 pm
Location: Snowbelt

Re: Anti-Trump Sentiment

Postby Cat » Wed May 01, 9:03 am

Most Americans don't give a toss. Most Americans didn't give a toss when Nixon and his cabal of crooks were fighting to keep power whilst breaking the law day in and day out.

Pray for an economic crisis. Americans only take notice when their fucking investments begin tanking.

User avatar
Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 16130
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 12:30 am
Location: "Home of the yellow snow"

Re: Anti-Trump Sentiment

Postby Bohannon » Wed May 01, 12:41 pm

modern roots wrote:There seems to be alot of anti-Trump sentiment on channels from several people. They call him a grifter yet he's a billionaire. He's called a buffoon, a dictator, a fascist, a nazi, and whatever else. Not one of these things are true. You're just mad and jealous he's the president. He's better than Hillary Clinton.



Your president, Donald Trumpf (aka Buzz Windrip) in NOT a Billionaire, He is however a Buffoon, wanna be dictator, thief, consummate liar (over 10,000 proven lies since taking office) and many other things that should not be facets of a leader...or a real man. There is an orange jumpsuit awaiting him and he knows it.

User avatar
Cali Guy
super poster
super poster
Posts: 918
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 9:12 am
Location: Super Power Poster

Re: Anti-Trump Sentiment

Postby Cali Guy » Wed May 01, 5:50 pm

Bohannon wrote:Your president, Donald Trumpf (aka Buzz Windrip) in NOT a Billionaire, He is however a Buffoon, wanna be dictator, thief, consummate liar (over 10,000 proven lies since taking office) and many other things that should not be facets of a leader...or a real man. There is an orange jumpsuit awaiting him and he knows it.




Brave Sir Robin fled the country leaving others to do the heavy lifting of resisting the criminal buffoon.

User avatar
Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6057
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 6:10 pm
Location: Tír na nÓg
Contact:

Re: Anti-Trump Sentiment

Postby Generous_J » Wed May 01, 10:54 pm

Trump is an asshole and by extension, anyone who likes him is an asshole. Its sad that he is the President of the US. Very sad.

User avatar
Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6057
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 6:10 pm
Location: Tír na nÓg
Contact:

Re: Anti-Trump Sentiment

Postby Generous_J » Wed May 01, 10:59 pm


Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3595
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 11:55 pm
Location: Snowbelt

Re: Anti-Trump Sentiment

Postby Cat » Sun Aug 04, 11:12 am

modern roots wrote:There seems to be alot of anti-Trump sentiment


The Trump Effect Anti Immigration culture has spawned another mass shooting. All the xenophobic and racist wack jobs are coming out of the woodwork and Trump is the cause.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/03/sick-mani ... -invasion/

“I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion,” he wrote.

User avatar
Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 16130
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 12:30 am
Location: "Home of the yellow snow"

Re: Anti-Trump Sentiment

Postby Bohannon » Sun Aug 04, 12:55 pm

Cat wrote:
modern roots wrote:There seems to be alot of anti-Trump sentiment


The Trump Effect Anti Immigration culture has spawned another mass shooting. All the xenophobic and racist wack jobs are coming out of the woodwork and Trump is the cause.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/03/sick-mani ... -invasion/

“I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion,” he wrote.


I agree; the orange abomination is directly responsible. Let's not forget though; he has an accomplice. Moscow Mitch refuses to even let the Senate consider any gun legislation. If you want to shoot an assault weapon; enlist in the military and leave the civilians alone.

User avatar
alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3947
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 6:12 pm
Location: damned, or in The dam!

Re: Anti-Trump Sentiment

Postby alpha » Sun Aug 04, 3:44 pm

Bohannon wrote:
Cat wrote:
modern roots wrote:There seems to be alot of anti-Trump sentiment


The Trump Effect Anti Immigration culture has spawned another mass shooting. All the xenophobic and racist wack jobs are coming out of the woodwork and Trump is the cause.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/03/sick-mani ... -invasion/

“I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion,” he wrote.


I agree; the orange abomination is directly responsible. Let's not forget though; he has an accomplice. Moscow Mitch refuses to even let the Senate consider any gun legislation. If you want to shoot an assault weapon; enlist in the military and leave the civilians alone.


You're both bias then. Yesterday was the 215th day of this year and there's already been 251 mass shootings in the united states. Previous years however, show the same level of violence. United americans like other united americans about as much everyone else does it would appear. Talk about a divided people...

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/past-tolls

Can you imagine the news this would generate if it were occurring in Russia? america, not so much.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6178
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Anti-Trump Sentiment

Postby Rudy » Sun Aug 04, 4:36 pm

*sniff*

User avatar
Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 16130
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 12:30 am
Location: "Home of the yellow snow"

Re: Anti-Trump Sentiment

Postby Bohannon » Mon Aug 05, 1:14 pm

When Clinton banned assault weapons mass shootings went down 53%; when the republicans let that ban expire they went up over 250%.

slither
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1296
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 4:09 am
Location: Trapped within space, time and motion
Contact:

Re: Anti-Trump Sentiment

Postby slither » Mon Aug 05, 11:12 pm

I wonder if - just based on NICS data alone - we could realistically estimate how many assault rifles have been purchased since that ban expired. I am sure it would number in the hundreds of thousands.

This is the new normal and there is no return.

And as I understand it, the Ohio terrorist purchased his AR online from Texas. How ironic.

Just another day here in America. Freedom. Yay.

User avatar
Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6057
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 6:10 pm
Location: Tír na nÓg
Contact:

Re: Anti-Trump Sentiment

Postby Generous_J » Tue Aug 06, 3:11 am

Trump should build a wall on the Mexico border, and then all the way around the rest of the US, and then throw away the key. You can do the Purge/ Hunger Games.

User avatar
Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6293
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 5:32 am
Location: The Eldorado Cafe...

Re: Anti-Trump Sentiment

Postby Banks » Tue Aug 06, 10:04 am

slither wrote:I wonder if - just based on NICS data alone - we could realistically estimate how many assault rifles have been purchased since that ban expired. I am sure it would number in the hundreds of thousands.

This is the new normal and there is no return.

And as I understand it, the Ohio terrorist purchased his AR online from Texas. How ironic.

Just another day here in America. Freedom. Yay.

I heard this morning on MSNBC that there are approximately 15 million AR type guns currently in the hands of citizens...

slither
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1296
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 4:09 am
Location: Trapped within space, time and motion
Contact:

Re: Anti-Trump Sentiment

Postby slither » Thu Aug 15, 8:44 pm

modern roots wrote:There seems to be alot of anti-Trump sentiment on channels from several people. They call him a grifter yet he's a billionaire. He's called a buffoon, a dictator, a fascist, a nazi, and whatever else. Not one of these things are true. You're just mad and jealous he's the president. He's better than Hillary Clinton.



You are a damn fool.

User avatar
Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 16130
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 12:30 am
Location: "Home of the yellow snow"

Re: Anti-Trump Sentiment

Postby Bohannon » Fri Aug 16, 1:25 pm

On that we all agree...

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2377
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: Anti-Trump Sentiment

Postby modern roots » Fri Aug 16, 5:23 pm

Stop the hating you two.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6178
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Anti-Trump Sentiment

Postby Rudy » Fri Aug 16, 5:50 pm

Trump lies about or distorts everything.
Daily.
Unapologetically.
Obviously.
Ignorantly.
For personal, political, and financial benefit.
He is a proven liar.
And his supporters (and you)don't care.
I hate what that is doing to my fellow Americans.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3595
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 11:55 pm
Location: Snowbelt

Re: Anti-Trump Sentiment

Postby Cat » Fri Aug 16, 8:32 pm

We've seen this devolution of humankind before.
Its reminiscent of 1930's Germany with our fascist Cro Magnon Trump supporters stirring up the shit. They'll be hiding their MAGA hats and crawling back under their rocks when Trump is out of office and being indicted for obstruction of justice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9YPYRaeTW0

slither
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1296
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 4:09 am
Location: Trapped within space, time and motion
Contact:

Re: Anti-Trump Sentiment

Postby slither » Fri Aug 16, 8:54 pm

From comments to an article yesterday in The Root:


“I used to think an open, unapologetic racist would get run out of DC on a rail. I used to think a straight-up isolationist, Nazi sympathizer, and blatant white supremacist would long since have been shown the door. I used to think a borderline pedophile, who’s fondly and publicly and repeatedly expressed incestuous desires in the past, would never get anywhere near the White House.

I am no longer under the illusion that “how things used to, or should, be” makes a damn bit of difference. Precedents have been set on the daily for the past two years, and none of them have been good ones. As low as it has gone, I am convinced there is no bottom they will not sink to to keep president shit-for-brains in power.

On the bright side, I can no longer be shocked, dismayed, surprised, or even startled by the latest perfidy spewing from the nation’s capital. Nothing they do, provided that thing is self-serving or divisive or evil or destructive or cruel, would surprise me. And that’s all they know how to do....”

I tend to agree.
Just look at the crowd baiting in NH.

Food for thought.



Cheers,
Slith

User avatar
smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5963
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 10:45 pm
Location: 3rd. rock
Contact:

Re: Anti-Trump Sentiment

Postby smokedpeppers » Sun Aug 18, 2:14 am

Image

slither
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1296
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 4:09 am
Location: Trapped within space, time and motion
Contact:

Re: Anti-Trump Sentiment

Postby slither » Sun Aug 18, 1:48 pm

Very nice.
Now all you need is some crayons for your tiny hands.


Enjoy your day.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3595
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 11:55 pm
Location: Snowbelt

Re: Anti-Trump Sentiment

Postby Cat » Sun Aug 18, 5:25 pm

The Trump Mud People think they are victims, and because of that victimhood, they think they've a hierarchical claim to this country over all other groups.


Return to “All Politics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest