The place to discuss political issues.

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: I got the Donald all wrong

Postby NewYork, New York » Tue Dec 18, 9:23 pm

Bohannon wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:
Bohannon wrote:Exactly where in the EU do you live to be such an expert?

Tell me where my statement is either wrong or factually inaccurate.

Well it is not my job to do so but the mere fact that it is full of generalizations and stereotypes should provide even you with a clue (Germans hate the French blah, blah blah.)

Germans and the French have a LONG HISTORY of wars and hatred you moron.
Have you even heard of WW1 or WW2.

Are you trying to say hatred, racism, xenophobia, etc. DOESN'T exist in Continental Europe?

Next time you are in AMS ask a Dutchman how they feel about the Germans.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Tue Dec 18, 10:08 pm

Are you actually making the case that all Dutch people hate the Germans?

You fucking tool.

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Tue Dec 18, 10:22 pm

Dazzler wrote:Are you actually making the case that all Dutch people hate the Germans?

You fucking tool.

Are you actually making the case NO Dutch or French people hate the Germans?

You are not what you pretend to be.

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Tue Dec 18, 10:24 pm

Dazzler wrote:Are you actually making the case that all Dutch people hate the Germans?

You fucking tool.

And by the way.

Go Away and STFU. Once again, you got NOTHING other than arrogance and an air of moral superiority,
that basically you cannot support nor back up.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Tue Dec 18, 10:44 pm

NewYork, New York wrote:

You fucking tool.

And by the way.

Go Away and STFU. Once again, you got NOTHING other than arrogance and an air of moral superiority,

Not sure if thick or trolling.

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Wed Dec 19, 1:33 am

Too thick to be trolling IMO. (Cali guy...don't waste your efforts I haven't read any of your, no doubt cutting and witty posts in years)

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Wed Dec 19, 6:05 pm

Dazzler wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:

You fucking tool.

And by the way.

Not sure if thick or trolling.

Neither. Just doing the same thing I always do. Proving you wrong.

Are you trying to put forth the idea that all the different countries, languages, cultures, cuisines are just one big happy family?
Bollocks I say.

It has been pretty clear since I started going to Europe decades ago, that many Europeans don't like other Europeans.
This is basic human nature. Which you clearly don't understand.

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Wed Dec 19, 6:47 pm

Bohannon wrote:Too thick to be trolling IMO. (Cali guy...don't waste your efforts I haven't read any of your, no doubt cutting and witty posts in years)

Too bad. You might actually learn something.

About yourself.

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Wed Dec 19, 9:45 pm

Hey pal, newsflash: some Americans don't like other Americans. By your logic it is OK then to say "Americans hate Americans". Is that right? Generalizations are not "proof". Stereotyping is always wrong and is a lazy person's attempt at logic and proof.

The EU, save the egotistical U.K. seems to be doing pretty well. Are there problems; sure but might I remind you that we have plenty of those right here in our own red,white and blue democracy. The seeping orange anus stinking up the Lincoln desk being the pinnacle.

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Thu Dec 20, 7:22 pm

Bohannon wrote:Hey pal, newsflash: some Americans don't like other Americans. By your logic it is OK then to say "Americans hate Americans". Is that right? Generalizations are not "proof". Stereotyping is always wrong and is a lazy person's attempt at logic and proof.

The EU, save the egotistical U.K. seems to be doing pretty well. Are there problems; sure but might I remind you that we have plenty of those right here in our own red,white and blue democracy. The seeping orange anus stinking up the Lincoln desk being the pinnacle.

a lazy person's attempt at logic and proof is screaming, "Racist!" at each and every opportunity, instead of actually trying to
provide your own personal words and logic.

a lazy person's attempt at logic and proof is calling the other person "dumb" or an "idiot" (happens to me to almost everything I post here) at each and every opportunity, instead of actually trying to provide your own personal words and logic.

The EU is doing OK? I don't really think this is true.

The UK is "egotistical" because it doesn't want to be told what to do and be dominated by a bunch of nameless bureaucrats from Brussels?

HUH?

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Fri Dec 21, 3:06 pm

NewYork, New York wrote:
Bohannon wrote:Hey pal, newsflash: some Americans don't like other Americans. By your logic it is OK then to say "Americans hate Americans". Is that right? Generalizations are not "proof". Stereotyping is always wrong and is a lazy person's attempt at logic and proof.

a lazy person's attempt at logic and proof is screaming, "Racist!" at each and every opportunity, instead of actually trying to
provide your own personal words and logic. [please show me where I ever called you a racist]

a lazy person's attempt at logic and proof is calling the other person "dumb" or an "idiot" (happens to me to almost everything I post here) at each and every opportunity, instead of actually trying to provide your own personal words and logic. [I just responded to another post of yours wherein you called me "dumb" and a "moron". I refrained from responding in kind (goose/gander thing comes to mind as well.)

The EU is doing OK? I don't really think this is true. [fortunately, you thinking things does not make them true]

The UK is "egotistical" because it doesn't want to be told what to do and be dominated by a bunch of nameless bureaucrats from Brussels? [ had I the time or inclination I'm betting that I could name at least some of those in charge in Brussels. I don't think "dominates" is the correct word here either. I contend that you, not being British, really have no idea why they voted for Brexit so STFU.]

HUH?

A bit of parsing is in order here.

Return to “All Politics”