Medical Marijuana in Oklahoma

The place to discuss political issues.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Medical Marijuana in Oklahoma

Postby smokedpeppers » Sun Jul 22, 7:21 pm

i understand . those enrolled in pennswoods MM program will no longer be allowed to purchase firearms .
those you already have, it's cool, but no mas .
although, one can still buy and a bottle of agave tequila and a gun . go figure .

MileHighDenver
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby MileHighDenver » Sun Jul 22, 9:49 pm

smokedpeppers wrote:i understand . those enrolled in pennswoods MM program will no longer be allowed to purchase firearms .
although, one can still buy and a bottle of agave tequila and a gun . go figure .

Isn’t it interesting how conservatives can Restrict the Second Amendment when it suits them?

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Mon Jul 23, 11:02 pm

MileHighDenver wrote:
smokedpeppers wrote:i understand . those enrolled in pennswoods MM program will no longer be allowed to purchase firearms .

Isn’t it interesting how conservatives can Restrict the Second Amendment when it suits them?

Same firearms restrictions here too. Because of the faulty Federal guidelines and the questionaire`s explicit questions
about drug addiction and Marijuana use.

It`s been quiet for a few days in the legislature and Health Dept.
That could only mean that these bastards are working feverishly trying still to legally undermine the wishes of
the people of Oklahoma by hamstringing anything that smacks progressive.
Finally the State AG and the OSBI are paying attention to this debacle, and maybe they will resolve by force a few of the idiotic departures from the law that have already been signed by the Governor.(total red state cunt bitch twat)
I`m glad to see several law suits from pro-cannabis groups coming to life as well.
Time to fight for the right.

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Tue Jul 24, 12:50 am

I read they're trying to set a THC limit.

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Tue Jul 24, 12:54 pm

Rudy wrote:It's been quiet for a few days in the legislature and Health Dept.
That could only mean that these bastards are working feverishly trying still to legally undermine the wishes of
the people of Oklahoma by hamstringing anything that smacks progressive.
Finally the State AG and the OSBI are paying attention to this debacle, and maybe they will resolve by force a few of the idiotic departures from the law that have already been signed by the Governor.(total red state cunt bitch twat)
I`m glad to see several law suits from pro-cannabis groups coming to life as well.
Time to fight for the right.

I just read an article about things out there... sure looks like they are finding every way possible to screw this up for your folks... and I thought we had it bad here in Pennsylvania...

moe.
super power poster
super power poster

Postby moe. » Tue Jul 24, 4:52 pm

Those pro-cannabis groups should do a lot to keep things on the right path. Good luck!

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Tue Jul 24, 9:31 pm

Looks like a bi-partisan, yet heavily over-represented Republican(corporate shills) group of lawmakers will "meet" on Wednesday.
Heres a related article with an update. It also includes a PDF of the groups 275 pgs. of recommendations if you click the link...

http://www.newson6.com/story/38716208/p ... ve-meeting

OKLAHOMA CITY -

In a new proposed law released last week, medical marijuana supporters are hoping to give the legislature a road map for governing the newly legal drug in Oklahoma.

The proposal, written by New Health Solutions Oklahoma, is 275 pages long and includes regulation from law enforcement to doctors to patients to employers and employees.

The group’s political director and architect of the SQ 788 Yes campaign, Jed Green, said the proposal is the culmination of public, industry and political input. According to Green, the proposal is “true to the spirit” of 788.

Green also said the laws, whether its NHSO’s proposal or something different, need to be taken up soon to allow medical marijuana to be fully implemented in the state. NHSO has been advocating the governor call a special session to deal with it.

“We have to have a special session to provide the laws to allow the Board of Health and the health department to actually do what they are trying to do,” Green said.

Gov. Mary Fallin has said she will not be calling lawmakers back to work early. She and department heads disagree with NHSO and think the state can create a working system on its own.

But the process so far has been marred in disfunction and scandal. Recently passed controversial rules from the state Board of Health have led to a pair of lawsuits and calls from Fallin and Attorney General Mike Hunter to rescind and revise the rules.

The board passed the rules after being warned by its now former general counsel Julie Ezell they may not hold up to legal scrutiny.

Ezell is also mired in scandal after she was charged with several felonies for allegedly sending threatening messages to herself, posing as dangerous medical marijuana supporters. Shortly after, text messages between Ezell and the Board of Pharmacy Executive Director Chelsea Church in which Church appears to offer Ezell a job in exchange for Ezell’s pushing to get pharmacists in marijuana dispensaries.

Church is now being investigated by the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation, and the Board of Pharmacy is holding an emergency meeting to possibly replace her.

In the meantime, the NHSO proposal will likely be looked at by the newly formed legislative working group for medical marijuana.

The bipartisan, though heavily Republican, group of 13 will meet at 2 p.m. Wednesday at the state Capitol.

Below is the proposal: (see above link)

moe.
super power poster
super power poster

Postby moe. » Wed Jul 25, 12:59 am

There are 29 other states with medical cannabis, God forbid they send some reps out to look at other states models. CO, OR, WA, and CA are the most logical choices.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Wed Aug 01, 8:32 pm

smokedpeppers wrote:
Rudy wrote:It will make it legal to grow, sell and use marijuana for medicinal purposes

lucky fuck, being legal to grow . pennswoods MM program is non leaf . vape only, kush, wax and shatter .

if you need a laugh .....
Pennsylvania on Wednesday began sales of dry leaf medical marijuana. It did so amid strong demand from patients, and also reminders that the state's medical marijuana law forbids smoking it. . lol
Last edited by smokedpeppers on Thu Aug 02, 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Thu Aug 02, 12:23 am

smokedpeppers wrote:
smokedpeppers wrote:
Rudy wrote:It will make it legal to grow, sell and use marijuana for medicinal purposes

lucky fuck, being legal to grow . pennswoods MM program is non leaf . vape only, kush, wax and shatter .

if you need a laugh .....
Pennsylvania on Wednesday began sales of dry leaf medical marijuana. It did so amid strong demand from patients, and also reminders that the state's medical marijuana law forbids smoking it. . lol
https://www.pennlive.com/news/2018/08/p ... iver_index

Absolutely no circles allowed because the place is already full of squares.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Sat Aug 04, 12:00 am

Rudy wrote:Absolutely no circles allowed because the place is already full of squares.

a place where even squares can have a ball~merle

Hobie
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Hobie » Tue Oct 02, 5:42 pm

Post legalization for medical here in RI means , a 50 $ dollar fee per year for my card , and an 25 $ dollar a plant -for its tag for a limit of 12 ... so they get theirs ..... and yes even at that .... it a win for all sides .............. Rudy , enjoy the freedom

MileHighDenver
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby MileHighDenver » Tue Oct 02, 8:28 pm

A new commercial grow in Moore Oklahoma is setting up this month with my genetics library. Rudy could be smoking my weed soon.

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Wed Oct 03, 11:17 pm

MileHighDenver wrote:A new commercial grow in Moore Oklahoma is setting up this month with my genetics library. Rudy could be smoking my weed soon.

Doobie Decimal System?

nemesystem
super poster
super poster

Re: Medical Marijuana in Utah

Postby nemesystem » Fri Oct 19, 10:34 pm

Holy fucksticks....

Prop 2 as it is called here in my state looks like it may actually pass.. although our dumb shit state legislature is already calling for a "special session" (likely to block or create their own mmj law) When it comes up for vote in the next couple of weeks.

Proposition 2 is not even close to medical cannabis like in the surrounding states but it's a step in the right direction.

I just left Utah's first cannabis convention and was really surprised at the turnout this afternoon. Speaking to a police officer while standing in line he mentioned he was actually FOR prop 2 and was telling people to check their religious views before they entered the convention center lmao!

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Medical Marijuana in the Land of the NumbSkull

Postby Rudy » Sat Oct 20, 5:14 am

In 1 more generation most of the Cro-Magnans will be dead
and clear thinking might possibly prevail if we can pry ourselves away
from our android device driven opinions and lifestyles...

...apparently the future is here.

More states are for legalization than against.

Maybe someday the Feds will catch on, Who knows?

Still plenty of dangerous substances to "enforce" and prison populations that
divert lots of Federal funds.

It'll likely be a slow process.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Sun Oct 21, 1:56 am

nemesystem wrote:Holy fucksticks....

I felt the same way when i discovered Virginia of all places is putting a pretty sad medicinal program into place, but it is a step in the right direction. Apparently, from my understanding of it they'll allow CBD's with no more than 5% THC. Dunno yet what sort of maladies it takes to get a prescription, or any other details, other than Virginia's bringing in a large conglomerate to grow the cannabis, which imo doesn't bode well for cottage industry startups, when and if Virginia ever legalizes.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Sun Oct 21, 2:00 am

Rudy wrote:It'll likely be a slow process.

What pray tell isn't a painfully slow process other than declassifying information, so it can be used to embarrass the other political party?

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Wed Feb 06, 12:01 am

rudy, now that you've had the opportunity to experience it, your thoughts on oklahoma's MM venture?

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Fri Feb 08, 4:23 am

smokedpeppers wrote:rudy, now that you've had the opportunity to experience it, your thoughts on oklahoma's MM venture?

So far things are looking better after that rocky fucked up start. Still plenty of overt enforcement going on by the various
local authorities in the redneck areas. (there`s a news story here lately about several tons of hemp being confiscated and the truck drivers being charged with aggravated trafficking) Typical Okie crap.
A few MM dispensaries have popped up in and around the Tulsa area, and I have some
acquaintances that are making plans to operate a grow house and dispensary.
Personally, I haven`t applied for a MM license. probably won`t. It`s easy enough to get one, but weed is still a Federally banned substance and therefore still puts us in jeopardy legally if we want to be a gun owners, purchase them, or
even have access to one with the even stricter new guidelines
brought about by the State legislature in light of MM legalization. Also, most "regular" physicians are afraid to recognize it as a viable treatment
because of their ties to big pharma.
I look forward to legalized recreational use, though it is probably still a few years down the pike.
And when the Federal legislature finally does something about legalization,...well, wake me up and pinch me.

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Wed Mar 13, 3:37 am

You're crazy not to grow.

Return to “All Politics”