NATO

The place to discuss political issues.

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

NATO

Postby Bohannon » Thu Jul 12, 3:55 pm

I see where your president got very high praise, huge in fact, for his dissing of NATO and particularly Germany (owned by Russia, lol) days before his meeting with his bunk-buddy Vlad. I hope he has had his knee pads dusted off. Of course, all that praise came from the orange shit-gibbon himself.

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Re: NATO

Postby modern roots » Thu Jul 12, 4:08 pm

Bohannon wrote:I see where your president got very high praise, huge in fact, for his dissing of NATO and particularly Germany (owned by Russia, lol) days before his meeting with his bunk-buddy Vlad. I hope he has had his knee pads dusted off. Of course, all that praise came from the orange shit-gibbon himself.

I'm glad he dissed on NATO.
NATO sucks shit.

vidor
participating
participating

Postby vidor » Thu Jul 12, 7:24 pm

We are entering the golden age of Trump's America first leadership empowered by a reshaped conservative supreme court and no amount of name calling, insults, hand wringing, hashtags or protests will change that. Sit back and prepare to take it deep without lube every single one of you liberal pukes and globalist open borders scum. We are taking OUR country back and Trump is the catalyst. As long as we are the largest oil producer and the biggest economy, the rest of the world will bend to our will, starting with NATO. Just watch.

nemesystem
super poster
super poster

Postby nemesystem » Fri Jul 13, 12:45 am

lol the downfall of America is going to be awesome...

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Fri Jul 13, 4:22 am

vidor
participating
participating

Postby vidor » Fri Jul 13, 1:40 pm

Bohannon wrote:I see where your president got very high praise, huge in fact, for his dissing of NATO and particularly Germany (owned by Russia, lol) days before his meeting with his bunk-buddy Vlad. I hope he has had his knee pads dusted off. Of course, all that praise came from the orange shit-gibbon himself.

It's Merkel that is in bed with Russia, not Trump you diseased disengious pizzle. Trump is right to push back. They want to put money in the coffers of Russia and expect NATO to defend them against future aggressions, all the while paying less than their prescribed share of the NATO budget.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wor ... 6c7bafca40

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Fri Jul 13, 2:32 pm

vidor wrote:We are entering the golden age of Trump's America first leadership empowered by a reshaped conservative supreme court and no amount of name calling, insults, hand wringing, hashtags or protests will change that. Sit back and prepare to take it deep without lube every single one of you liberal pukes and globalist open borders scum. We are taking OUR country back and Trump is the catalyst. As long as we are the largest oil producer and the biggest economy, the rest of the world will bend to our will, starting with NATO. Just watch.

Hold up a second.

I guess I better inform you that "the rest of the world" will not be bending to our will anytime soon.
Remember not so long ago we were kissing our allies asses and stoking their coffers in order to support our somewhat
unilateral actions in Iraq and throughout the Arab world. And because of the lies and poor leadership it was all for shit.
Over 2 trillion wasted killing brown folk and billions un-accounted for. Those numbers refer to our tax dollars by the way.
Trump is all show and con. He is a bonafide liar and deceiver. And he is dividing Americans.
If you believe that he is leading us anywhere but closer to the cliff, I hope you go completely insaner.
That will soften the blow once you come back to fact based reality.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Fri Jul 13, 3:15 pm

...and the idea that somehow the U.S. has been out of your control, and now
through a series of chaotic closed door meetings, threats and political retributions
you are going to be back in the drivers seat?

Fucking, please.

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Fri Jul 13, 4:13 pm

vidor wrote:We are entering the golden age of Trump's America first leadership empowered by a reshaped conservative supreme court and no amount of name calling, insults, hand wringing, hashtags or protests will change that. Sit back and prepare to take it deep without lube every single one of you liberal pukes and globalist open borders scum. We are taking OUR country back and Trump is the catalyst. As long as we are the largest oil producer and the biggest economy, the rest of the world will bend to our will, starting with NATO. Just watch.

Make sure the rope you use to tie yourself to Don's wall is strong...

vidor
participating
participating

Postby vidor » Fri Jul 13, 7:00 pm

Banks wrote:Make sure the rope you use to tie yourself to Don's wall is strong...
Retard

Just sit back, watch what happens and prepare to take it up the Ginsberg, you stupid hypocritical assholes. Obama, Bush, Clinton and their globalist wet dreams are things of the past. The only brain stems fighting Trump's America first policies are globalists, social justice warriors, liberals and the MSM. The rest of us, mostly affluent white men, are quite happy with the way things are going. We also run the world, despite what you drug addled middle class pencil dicks believe.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Fri Jul 13, 8:55 pm

Well Ye haw motherfucker.

See ya come November.

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Sat Jul 14, 2:58 pm

vidor wrote:The rest of us, mostly affluent white men, are quite happy with the way things are going. We also run the world, despite what you drug addled middle class pencil dicks believe.

Good lord, really?

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Sat Jul 14, 4:17 pm

America is not the largest oil producing country - that would be Russia, followed by Saudi Arabia.
America is the largest oil consuming country in the world. A curious juxtaposition.
The days of the affluent white man are fading; hence the angst and thrashing, which you clearly personify and with which you obviously identify.

Sleep tight, motherfucker.

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Sat Jul 14, 4:30 pm

slither wrote:The days of the affluent white man are fading; hence the angst and thrashing, which you clearly personify and with which you obviously identify.

Give his post another read...

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Sun Jul 15, 12:04 am

Rudy wrote:Well Ye haw motherfucker.

See ya come November.

The Democrats are going to get steamrolled in the midterms.

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Sun Jul 15, 1:33 pm

Banks wrote:[Give his post another read...
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................?

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Sun Jul 15, 5:33 pm

Old Fart wrote:
Rudy wrote:Well Ye haw motherfucker.

See ya come November.

The Democrats are going to get steamrolled in the midterms.

I agree. The Dumbocraps can't do anything right (pun intended.)

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sun Jul 15, 6:01 pm

vidor wrote:
Banks wrote:Make sure the rope you use to tie yourself to Don's wall is strong...
Retard

Just sit back, watch what happens and prepare to take it up the Ginsberg, you stupid hypocritical assholes. Obama, Bush, Clinton and their globalist wet dreams are things of the past. The only brain stems fighting Trump's America first policies are globalists, social justice warriors, liberals and the MSM. The rest of us, mostly affluent white men, are quite happy with the way things are going. We also run the world, despite what you drug addled middle class pencil dicks believe.

Everything alright at home, hun?

worldcitizen1723
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby worldcitizen1723 » Sun Jul 15, 10:17 pm

Banks wrote:
vidor wrote:The rest of us, mostly affluent white men, are quite happy with the way things are going. We also run the world, despite what you drug addled middle class pencil dicks believe.

Good lord, really?

wow

don't know what bubble you live in - but let me point out to you - it is clearly a very exclusive one and the majority are not living in your bubble.

you exemplify what I see common among those who support this administration - that is, a lack of care about anyone else's well being, besides your own

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Mon Jul 16, 2:29 am

slither wrote:
Banks wrote:[Give his post another read...
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................?

vidor wrote:The rest of us, mostly affluent white men... We also run the world...

Do you think he's affluent and runs something?

Hammer
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Hammer » Mon Jul 16, 10:22 pm

He self identifies.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Fri Jul 20, 1:25 pm

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Fri Jul 20, 4:20 pm

smokedpeppers wrote:https://spectator.org/everyone-is-smart-except-trump/

Maybe Cat and Rudy will read this article and chime in with something witty.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Fri Jul 20, 5:08 pm

modern roots wrote:

It was a nice article and a nice try.

It attacks the media for reporting the facts, and attempts to deflect attention away from the man behind the curtain by pointing to a recovering economy(thanks Obama) and a litany of other administration`s shortfalls.

It conveniently lays blame for America`s problems on former Presidents and progressive liberalism.

Right out of a Trump rally.

We could fact-check the fuck out of that article, but I won`t bother.

Our views will remain the same.

You believe it might be a good idea to have a lying, deceptive, vengeful, word-twisting megalomaniac crook calling the shots for the free world, and I don`t.

Have a good day.

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Fri Jul 20, 5:39 pm

Rudy wrote:
modern roots wrote:

It was a nice article and a nice try.

It attacks the media for reporting the facts, and attempts to deflect attention away from the man behind the curtain by pointing to a recovering economy(thanks Obama) and a litany of other administration`s shortfalls.

It conveniently lays blame for America`s problems on former Presidents and progressive liberalism.

Right out of a Trump rally.

We could fact-check the fuck out of that article, but I won`t bother.

Our views will remain the same.

You believe it might be a good idea to have a lying, deceptive, vengeful, word-twisting megalomaniac crook calling the shots for the free world, and I don`t.

Have a good day.

That was an insightful post, Rudy. He's still better than Hillary.
Don't you think it's time the others ponied up and pay their fair share for NATO? I do. And it's about time someone said so.
FYI, all politicians are word twisting megalomaniacs at that level. They get elected and their heads and egos swell.
You're still smarting over the repercussions of the tariffs, yet another example of how badly other countries are fucking us.

Either way, the writer of the article is correct, much of the media are self confessed know it alls. They forget they are there to report instead of injecting their opinion into everything. Sorry you can't see that, but it is obvious to me.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Fri Jul 20, 6:00 pm

I SAID GOOD DAY!

Cali Guy
super poster
super poster

Postby Cali Guy » Fri Jul 20, 6:17 pm

Literally laughed out loud.

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Fri Jul 20, 9:13 pm

Rudy wrote:I SAID GOOD DAY!

And many more happy bong hits to you, Rudy!!
Good day!

Return to “All Politics”