The place to discuss political issues.

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Brexit News

Postby des » Sat Dec 16, 1:57 am

Dazzler wrote:
des wrote:
kiwi_in_Oz wrote:Want do you think about handing over 40 billion des ?

Seems like small change to me?

It's almost worth the ungreased cock up the shitter everyone in Britain is going to get post-Brexit to see mouth-breathing bell-ends like this trying desperately to pretend that getting fucked up the arse while the rest of the world looks on in bemused amazement is what they wanted all along, and that they're actually loving the sensation.

So, you've finally rowed off Fantasy Island and joined the rest of us in the real World? LOL!

Peace, Des.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Sat Dec 16, 2:33 am

Generous_J wrote:...

would this be some sort of morse code? perhaps S .

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Sat Dec 16, 3:44 am

smokedpeppers wrote:

It's just general amazement. I can't quite believe the ignorance I see all around me. Can so many people be this fucking stupid?

There's a good chance Kiwi was being facetious in this instance, but then again... who knows? My faith in humanity is shook.

Just look at 'Old Fart'. Presumably older to 'know better' but... says a tremendous amount of stupid shit (like many others that frequent this site). Even more puzzling as he is an 'animal person' - I thought these people were maybe more understanding and/ or thoughtful. I genuinely don't know. Probably bias on my part in that respect.

I'm witnessing Trump in America, Brexit in England etc. etc. etc. I can only conclude that people are genuinely becoming more stupid. It reminds me of that film 'Idiocracy'. It's a great film, and very funny, but it seems maybe it's not just Hollywood now, but real life, and that's frightening.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Sat Dec 16, 8:17 am

Generous_J wrote:
smokedpeppers wrote:

There's a good chance Kiwi was being facetious in this instance, but then again... who knows? My faith in humanity is shook.

If you're having trouble understanding Kiwi's intent Generous_J, then you're taking life much too seriously, seriously. I'm always amazed the the EC lines myself, every time i travel to Amsterdam. One line is short and moves swiftly, but the one i'm in is always long and very slow. Definitely allows the anticipation to build, whereas fly into Dulles and it's just one line!

Generous_J wrote:Just look at 'Old Fart'. Presumably older to 'know better' but... says a tremendous amount of stupid shit (like many others that frequent this site). Even more puzzling as he is an 'animal person' - I thought these people were maybe more understanding and/ or thoughtful.

and this somehow isn't a stupid statement? Old Fart is quite thoughtful, tho he rarely shows it on here and why should he, when folks like you talk about him like this? Brexit seems to have you bunched up, inside and out, you should fixit.

kiwi_in_Oz
super power poster
super power poster

Postby kiwi_in_Oz » Sat Dec 16, 8:52 am

Generous_J wrote:
smokedpeppers wrote:

It's just general amazement. I can't quite believe the ignorance I see all around me. Can so many people be this fucking stupid?

There's a good chance Kiwi was being facetious in this instance, but then again... who knows? .

Yes mate just my odd sense of humour.

kiwi_in_Oz
super power poster
super power poster

Postby kiwi_in_Oz » Sat Dec 16, 8:59 am

alpha wrote:
Generous_J wrote:
smokedpeppers wrote:

If you're having trouble understanding Kiwi's intent Generous_J, then you're taking life much too seriously, seriously. I'm always amazed the the EC lines myself, every time i travel to Amsterdam. One line is short and moves swiftly, but the one i'm in is always long and very slow. Definitely allows the anticipation to build, whereas fly into Dulles and it's just one line!

Generous_J wrote:Just look at 'Old Fart'. Presumably older to 'know better' but... says a tremendous amount of stupid shit (like many others that frequent this site). Even more puzzling as he is an 'animal person' - I thought these people were maybe more understanding and/ or thoughtful.

and this somehow isn't a stupid statement? Old Fart is quite thoughtful, tho he rarely shows it on here and why should he, when folks like you talk about him like this? Brexit seems to have you bunched up, inside and out, you should fixit.

Always enjoyed Old Farts posts myself as well. Seems like a good bloke to me.

Think J is just a bit grumpy, it is cold over this way In the world which does explain it.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sat Dec 16, 2:24 pm

des wrote:
Dazzler wrote:
des wrote:

It's almost worth the ungreased cock up the shitter everyone in Britain is going to get post-Brexit to see mouth-breathing bell-ends like this trying desperately to pretend that getting fucked up the arse while the rest of the world looks on in bemused amazement is what they wanted all along, and that they're actually loving the sensation.

So, you've finally rowed off Fantasy Island and joined the rest of us in the real World? LOL!

Peace, Des.

No, des. Learn to fucking read.

Cali Guy
super poster
super poster

Postby Cali Guy » Sat Dec 16, 4:23 pm

Generous_J wrote:I'm witnessing Trump in America, Brexit in England etc. etc. etc. I can only conclude that people are genuinely becoming more stupid

Like Ireland's Eight Amendment level of stupidity?

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Sat Dec 16, 4:32 pm

Dazzler wrote:
des wrote:
Dazzler wrote:
des wrote:

Peace, Des.

No, des. Learn to fucking read.

You were adamant just a few short weeks ago that Brexit would never happen! ... You now seem resigned to the fact that it very much will!

Peace, Des.

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Sat Dec 16, 4:38 pm

Generous_J wrote:
smokedpeppers wrote:

Just look at 'Old Fart'. Presumably older to 'know better' but... says a tremendous amount of stupid shit (like many others that frequent this site). Even more puzzling as he is an 'animal person' - I thought these people were maybe more understanding and/ or thoughtful. I genuinely don't know. Probably bias on my part in that respect.

I'm witnessing Trump in America, Brexit in England etc. etc. etc. I can only conclude that people are genuinely becoming more stupid. It reminds me of that film 'Idiocracy'. It's a great film, and very funny, but it seems maybe it's not just Hollywood now, but real life, and that's frightening.

Willingly having an unnecessary tier of corrupt politicians to take the piss out of you is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of!

Peace, Des.

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Sat Dec 16, 6:47 pm

alpha wrote:I'm always amazed the the EC lines myself, every time i travel to Amsterdam. One line is short and moves swiftly, but the one i'm in is always long and very slow. Definitely allows the anticipation to build, whereas fly into Dulles and it's just one line!

I mean, jesus. It's honestly a surprise to you? Obviously EU citizens within the Eurozone are treated differently to non EU citizens. Speed of processing is further expedited in Schengen countries. This is pretty basic.

alpha wrote:

The great majority of comments I see from Old Fart are short and sharp one-upmanship, often related to discussion on Republican issues and values. Most are very distasteful. He sometimes posts nice photos to be fair.

My comment on animal lovers being more emphatetic or thoughtful probably was a bit simplistic so I do concede that.

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Sat Dec 16, 6:56 pm

des wrote:
Generous_J wrote:
smokedpeppers wrote:

Willingly having an unnecessary tier of corrupt politicians to take the piss out of you is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of!

Peace, Des.

Show some evidence of the corruption please Des. All your arguments are meaningless platitudes that you seem to have absorbed through tabloids. It's bullshit.

On the flipside, virtually of the reasons to leave the EU put forward by the Brexiteers have already been disproven (I would love for you to list the reasons that Brexit is a good idea other than meaningless slogans like 'take back control' and 'unelected bureaucrats'). Ironically it is your own politicans who have been taking the piss.

It's a good job that those 11 'rebels' voted against the government to force a vote on the final deal (some democratic process for this which May and co. were not going to allow). They are being called 'traitors' for this and are receiving death threats.

The British public were badly misled and are being badly represented.
Last edited by Generous_J on Sat Dec 16, 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Sat Dec 16, 6:57 pm

kiwi_in_Oz wrote:
Generous_J wrote:
smokedpeppers wrote:

There's a good chance Kiwi was being facetious in this instance, but then again... who knows? .

Yes mate just my odd sense of humour.

Sorry, didnt mean to be a dick.

kiwi_in_Oz
super power poster
super power poster

Postby kiwi_in_Oz » Sat Dec 16, 7:27 pm

All good mate not a worry J

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Sat Dec 16, 7:32 pm

Nice one.

Here is a list of 'Euromyths'. Falsehoods profligated a out the EU, much of it by UK tabloids. Quite an interesting resource.

http://blogs.ec.europa.eu/ECintheUK/eur ... a-z-index/

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Sat Dec 16, 7:34 pm

Generous_J wrote:
des wrote:
Generous_J wrote:
smokedpeppers wrote:

Peace, Des.

Show some evidence of the corruption please Des. All your arguments are meaningless platitudes that you seem to have absorbed through tabloids. It's bullshit.

On the flipside, virtually of the reasons to leave the EU put forward by the Brexiteers have already been disproven (I would love for you to list the reasons that Brexit is a good idea other than meaningless slogans like 'take back control' and 'unelected bureaucrats'). Ironically it is your own politicans who have been taking the piss.

It's a good job that those 11 'rebels' voted against the government to force a vote on the final deal (some democratic process for this which May and co. were not going to allow). They are being called 'traitors' for this and are receiving death threats.

You genuinely believe that politicians aren't corrupt?

How old are you? ... Twelve?

Peace, Des.

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Sat Dec 16, 7:37 pm

des wrote:
Generous_J wrote:
des wrote:
Generous_J wrote:
smokedpeppers wrote:

Peace, Des.

Peace, Des.

Seems pointless to engage in debate on this here really. May aswell stick to talking about weed.

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Sat Dec 16, 7:44 pm

Generous_J wrote:
des wrote:
Generous_J wrote:
des wrote:
Generous_J wrote:
smokedpeppers wrote:

Peace, Des.

Peace, Des.

Seems pointless to engage in debate on this here really. May aswell stick to talking about weed.

I agree!

You're happy to have Jean Claude's bollocks resting on your chin! ... I'm not!

Peace, Des.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Sat Dec 16, 7:45 pm

Generous_J wrote:I'm witnessing Trump in America, Brexit in England etc. etc. etc. I can only conclude that people are genuinely becoming more stupid.

give yourself thirty or so more years of world observation through the eyes of the media ... your a young'n yet .

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Sat Dec 16, 7:54 pm

des wrote:
Generous_J wrote:
des wrote:
Generous_J wrote:
des wrote:
Generous_J wrote:
smokedpeppers wrote:

Peace, Des.

Peace, Des.

I agree!

You're happy to have Jean Claude's bollocks resting on your chin! ... I'm not!

Peace, Des.

That's a new one Des, very insightful and clever of you.

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Sat Dec 16, 7:59 pm

[url][/url]
Generous_J wrote:
smokedpeppers wrote:

You're ten pounds of shit in a five pound bag. You need to shut the fuck up and stop whining you cunt. And don't talk about me in third party, if you've got something to say say it asshole.

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Sat Dec 16, 8:25 pm

Old Fart wrote: You're ten pounds of shit in a five pound bag. You need to shut the fuck up and stop whining you cunt. And don't talk about me in third party, if you've got something to say say it asshole.

It wasnt fair to single you out in the above post and I dont know why I did that even. It was late and I was pretty hammered when I made that post, so I retract that. Sorry.

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Sat Dec 16, 8:30 pm

Fuck off you alcoholic gimp.

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Sat Dec 16, 8:35 pm

I probably will fuck off. I dont really know why I post here anymore. Most of the good posters left long ago and some of the others are dead and gone. Without new posters, this place is dying itself and its been that way for quite some time.

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Sat Dec 16, 8:39 pm

Good, one less asshole to wade through.

I'll be the first to welcome you back.

kiwi_in_Oz
super power poster
super power poster

Postby kiwi_in_Oz » Sat Dec 16, 8:52 pm

Generous_J wrote:I probably will fuck off. I dont really know why I post here anymore. Most of the good posters left long ago and some of the others are dead and gone. Without new posters, this place is dying itself and its been that way for quite some time.

Nah J we need all posters in channels regardless on their views on any subject.

There is something that brings us all together and even in an odd weird manner it’s still special even with all the flaws and warts

Does anyone know if muckypups Offer was read by bas ?

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Sun Dec 17, 4:00 pm

Generous_J wrote:Just look at 'Old Fart'. Presumably older to 'know better' but... says a tremendous amount of stupid shit
alpha wrote:Old Fart is quite thoughtful, tho he rarely shows it on here
Generous_J wrote:The great majority of comments I see from Old Fart are short and sharp one-upmanship, often related to discussion on Republican issues and values. Most are very distasteful.

Old Fart wrote:You're ten pounds of shit in a five pound bag. You need to shut the fuck up and stop whining you cunt. And don't talk about me in third party, if you've got something to say say it asshole.

Old Fart wrote:Fuck off you alcoholic gimp.

Old Fart wrote:Good, one less asshole to wade through.

It doesn't take George long to prove someone right... :)

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Sun Dec 17, 7:48 pm

The leg humper is back white Knighting for the alcoholic.

Merry Christmas Banks. I've missed your sniveling.

Using my real name just makes you a bigger asshole than I thought. You're a true cunt and this will be my last response to you.

kiwi_in_Oz
super power poster
super power poster

Postby kiwi_in_Oz » Sun Dec 17, 8:17 pm

Banks wrote:
Generous_J wrote:Just look at 'Old Fart'. Presumably older to 'know better' but... says a tremendous amount of stupid shit
alpha wrote:Old Fart is quite thoughtful, tho he rarely shows it on here
Generous_J wrote:The great majority of comments I see from Old Fart are short and sharp one-upmanship, often related to discussion on Republican issues and values. Most are very distasteful.

Old Fart wrote:You're ten pounds of shit in a five pound bag. You need to shut the fuck up and stop whining you cunt. And don't talk about me in third party, if you've got something to say say it asshole.

Old Fart wrote:Fuck off you alcoholic gimp.

Old Fart wrote:Good, one less asshole to wade through.

It doesn't take George long to prove someone right... :)

Poor form bro

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Sun Dec 17, 8:26 pm

Old Fart wrote:The leg humper is back white Knighting for the alcoholic.

Merry Christmas Banks. I've missed your sniveling.

Using my real name just makes you a bigger asshole than I thought. You're a true cunt and this will be my last response to you.

Well someone should, Georgette... and Merry Christmas to you! I didn't realize you are a Christian. You really, really need to get a handle on that anger issue...

Return to “All Politics”