Birthday adventures in Amsterdam

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

luvtick
power poster
power poster

Birthday adventures in Amsterdam

Postby luvtick » Fri Dec 19, 2:24 pm

Ok then...where to begin...the beginning, I suppose. In that case, this will need to be a multi-post

Part 1:

My flight was only $135 round trip (miles + money). I basically had to fly around the world. Check out the routing: SFO-DFW-BOS-SNN-DUB-AMS. Whatever, as long as I get there. I was told of this trip 4 weeks before my departure date. First thing I did was get my Cannabis Cup judge's pass. I did CC in 2000 and have always wanted to go again. It's all about the smoke...

I tried to pack all my stuff in a carry-on bag. Yeah, right! Not gonna happen...me, a girly-girl...I need my stuff! So I ended up packing my regular (read: big) suitcase. It was stuffed, as was my backpack.

Anyways, my departure date FINALLY arrived. The taxi was due at my house at 4am. I was ready to go by 3:30am. Plenty of time to go to my garage (my own personal smoking lounge). Smoked a bowl and ate some "kooky cookies" then walked down the driveway to wait for my "chariot."

Mr. Taxicab arrived and got me to the airport in a flash (I am only 1 exit from the airport). That was when all hell broke loose.

The line for check in had an agent standing next to a scale, weighing everyone's bag! I knew my suitcase was heavy...my heart was racing. The people in front of me were told ALL their bags were overweight. My turn next...heart racing...then I realized the worst that would happen is I'd have to pay extra. Fine. I hoisted that puppy up on the scale: 47.5 lbs! I was actually 2.5 lbs UNDER! Whew!

Security: an agent was working the beginning of the line here too. She says my backpack is too bulky and I will need to check it. NO freakin' way! I had my laptop, my cameras and several lenses in there...NO FREAKIN' WAY! I asked her if I could rearrange everything, would she let me take it...she said to try. I consolidated my shit like no one's business. She let me go through only so I can reach the xray machine where i had to UNPACK everything i just REPACKED!! whatever...bring it...i'm on my way to the Netherlands, be-otch!

Made it onboard and all the way to Dallas. I had a 3 hour layover, so I had some lunch and waited. We were then informed that our flight to Boston is delayed arriving to Dallas. One hour later we depart. No problem since I had a 2 hour layover in Boston before my connection to Aer Lingus to Ireland. We get close to Boston and hit major turbulence due to thunderstorms. These same storms put us in a holding pattern over Boston. Circling, circling, circling...I started getting motion sick...I thought I was going to use the barf bag...when they finally (45 minutes later) said we were next to land. Barfing diverted...

Now I only have 30 minutes to connect to Aer Lingus. I am in Terminal B. My flight is in Terminal E (of course). I was told to go outside and catch a bus to the terminal....waiting...waiting...tickticktick....BUS!! Rock! We get to Terminal E...now I have to go through security again...shoes off, laptop out of bag, etc...Shoes back on, laptop back in bag...RUN!!! I run right past my gate...why? Because the lights are off, there is NO ONE at the gate...the clock at the gate says 7:13 pm. My flight is supposed to leave at 7:20 pm. I look out the window and there is my plane backing away from the gate. crapcrapcrapcrap...what do I do now?!?

I find some airport employees who tell me to go back out through security and go to the Aer Lingus counter. I do and there is NO ONE THERE. Lights out, no one home. This means I have to go back to Terminal B to American Airlines. Back outside...wait for the bus....take it to Terminal B. I go inside the terminal and walk from one end of the terminal to the other. THERE IS NO AMERICAN AIRLINES....WTF!!! I felt like I was in the flippin' Twilight Zone. I ask some Air Canada employees where American is. They said it was across the parking lot in the other half of Terminal B.. Holy crap. I get over there and, guess what?!? American Airlines is CLOSED! Mind you, this is a Saturday night at 7:45 pm and they are CLOSED. So...I go down to baggage claim. I want my bag. They tell me that I am booked on another flight tomorrow at 7 PM. 23 hours away...they cannot give me my bag due to it being checked in for an international flight. (good thing I packed extra essentials in my backpack!) Now I am booked Boston to London to Amsterdam.

My family helped me find a hotel nearby. I hopped the shuttle, checked in, had dinner and crashed for the night. I thought I'd see Boston the next day. When I woke up, it was storming outside. I decided to NOT see Boston. I stayed in the hotel until lunchtime and went back to the airport. I found a sports bar and watched football...I had plenty of time to kill. The time arrived for my flight to leave. Hal-a-freekin-lu-ya!!

Arrived in London...now I have a 4 hour layover...this is getting old, but I'll take it...I'm going to the Netherlands, baby! Bring it!

I finally arrive in AMS!!! We all walk like cattle to the baggage claim. Eventually all the bags show offloaded. All the bags but MINE! Of course! Once again, there is no one at the baggage claim desk. I see the office for Servicair, the baggage handling company. I mosey over there and no one is their either. I decided to wait a few. It paid off. They came back from lunch (nice 2 hour lunches, they have...)

They make a report of my lost bag. Now check this: my bag could be in: Boston, Shannon, Dublin, London or Amsterdam! OMFG! Report is filed so I go outside to meet my uncle. He is no where to be found. I am, after all, 1 hour past my arrival time by now. When I go outside I see a group of 3 people sparking up a cone! Smells SO good! damndamndamndamn!!! I call everyone I can call to find him...then my phone dies. Now all I can do is wander the airport. By chance I run into my uncle. He is there with his granddaughter. It is now rush hour. We drive the hour it takes to get to his house. I borrow clothes from his wife. Then he takes me to my aunt (his sister). I stayed with her in a small town called Deventer. I was there from Monday until Friday.

Since her guest room was in her office, I took the opportunity to look up coffeeshops in the phone book. There it was. ONE coffeeshop in Deventer. I was finally able to go there on Thursday. I bought a pre-rolled cone and was surprised when I took the first drag and it was mixed with tobacco!!! ARGH!!! At least I had smoke. And I was off to Amsterdam the next day. At this point I STILL did not have my bag. When I got back to my Aunt's house, I got a call that they found it!! Yay!! Let's see...I left SFO on Saturday...and they just found my bag THURSDAY...At least I got it. With everything still inside.

Next afternoon I was off to the train station for my adventures in Amsterdam. Boy, did I have some adventures there. This was all just a series of challenges. I passed with flying colors. Never once did I freak out on anyone and I was HANDSOMELY rewarded later...more on that in the next post...

boneymaroni
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby boneymaroni » Fri Dec 19, 2:30 pm

Wow!....Nicely done! Thanks for the read..

theron7
regular
regular

Postby theron7 » Fri Dec 19, 2:32 pm

damn, what a hassle....
i hope things went sweel once you got to amsterdam.

chichi123
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby chichi123 » Fri Dec 19, 3:42 pm

You worked hard for that $135.00 ticket! Welcome to Channels and keep up the excellent report.

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Fri Dec 19, 6:13 pm

I hope there is more to follow, the nice stuff, lol. Advice. Save more then KLM flight 45 to Amsterdam from SFo..non stop.

Peace

luvtick
power poster
power poster

Postby luvtick » Fri Dec 19, 6:21 pm

BOhannon wrote:I hope there is more to follow, the nice stuff, lol. Advice. Save more then KLM flight 45 to Amsterdam from SFo..non stop.

Peace

Next year..one stop on the east coast...then over...

luvtick
power poster
power poster

Postby luvtick » Fri Dec 19, 6:23 pm

Part 2: destiny...fate...call it what you will...

Friday November 21
Looking out the window in Deventer, all I see is snow and wind...great...my aunt doesn't (and never has) owned a car. She woke up sick this particular morning and did not go to work. I knew she would not be able to help me to the train station. No worries...a nearly 50 lb suitcase and a nearly 25 lb backpack, a 1/2 mile walk and snow! As I said before: Bring it! I am on my way to AMSTERDAM!! YAY!! I will be smoking before the night is over...

Time comes to walk to the train station. The skies cleared and gave me sunshine and no snow the entire walk to the station. Once I got inside to buy my ticket, it started snowing again...but I was inside now...hmmm...good things are about to happen...I just know it...

Auntie had looked up the train schedule the night before. I caught what was supposed to be the direct train. We get to Amersfoort and the train stops. Soon I see the conductor walk past the window and he says this is the end of the line. Now I have to figure out which train to take. I de-board the train and make my way to the schedule board. I see I need to be one platform over so I lug all my bags up and over. I try to confirm with a lady that the train I was about to board was going to Centraal Station. She told me it was NOT. I was sure I was right, but I went to the information counter just so I would not end up in Germany or anything. (who knows at this point...) Turns out I was right, so back down to the platform...with my 75 lbs of luggage. I find a seat and wait. And wait. And wait. Turns out that the weather has delayed our departure. Now it is almost 3pm. It is Friday. School is out. The train is full of Dutch high school kids on their way to Amsterdam to party. The energy level on the train is high…everyone anticipating getting high…

Finally, we push away from the station. I am so overwhelmed with excitement, that I feel my heartbeat in my throat…all the scenery flying by, all the blowing snow making racing-stripe drips on the windows…it all means Amsterdam is approaching!!! YAY!!! We arrive at Centraal Station and I make my way through the gigantic mass of people, bags, dogs and strollers. We all eventually find our way outside… Here she is…beautiful Amsterdam. I stop and take a deep breath ‘cuz I know it is going to be a while before my lungs breathe in just plain ol’ air! I feel like screaming “I made it!!� but I don’t. I am not yet at the hotel…anything can happen between here and there…(bring it) As I walk down the Damrak, I notice the sweet smell of cannabis wafting down an alley, right up my nose. I look down the alley and see Café 420. I remember this from the list of shops for Cannabis Cup. Yay! Right by my hotel!! (Did I say yay??)

I actually arrive at the hotel without incident. I check in without incident. (Although I do notice the “No Drugs� signs posted all over the place. Bummer.) I get to my room…it rocks. I immediately set up the laptop and let everyone know I HAVE ARRIVED! I take a shower and change into some different clothes…after all, I did not have my suitcase until LAST NIGHT! The last time I saw all these clothes was Saturday…almost a week ago! My aunt from whom I borrowed clothes was much bigger than me, so it was nice to wear something that FIT!

I contemplate taking a nap. For nearly an entire 60 seconds I think about it. I leave my room like a bat out of hell on a mission from god…Café 420. I walk into the shop and make my way to the budtender. I’m not sure what to get, but I know that (man, I can't believe I am going to admit this) I can’t roll to save my life. (I used to be able to use a rolling machine though…I even brought it…more on that later…) I ask for a PURE pre-rolled. He says the only pure pre-rolled cone is a mix of all the stuff they have. Whatever. I don’t care. As long as it’s pure and it’s cannabis……………

I sit at a table across from the bar. I light my cone and commence texting all my jealous friends back home that I am FINALLY smoking (I don’t count that tobacco-mixed thingy from Deventer…yuck…). I look around at the atmosphere inside…it’s so nice to be in a coffeeshop in Amsterdam. Take your beaches and mountains and where-ever-the-hell-else you could be and stick it…a coffeeshop in Amsterdam…THAT’S where I like to be. I see a gentleman sitting at the table next to me, also flying solo. He asks if I am here on holiday…we begin to chat. I invite him to sit at my table since we were taking up 2 tables and there were people standing…turns out he’s American. He asks how many times I’ve been to Amsterdam. I say it’s my 4th time…he is on visit 20! Wow! We hang out for a while until we both decide we are hungry. Burgers and fries for dinner and off to some different coffeeshops he frequents. (Great hot cocoa at Old Church…)

As we talk, he tells me about this coffeeshop forum he belongs to. He says some people from the forum meet at a coffeeshop called Basjoe every night and asks if I want to go. Now, everyone who knows me, knows that I am the ONE person who NEVER turns down a chance to smoke…of course I’ll go!! I follow behind him as he leads me towards my destiny. We meander our way through the snow/rain up and over various canals…through the red light district…(oh, hello, ladies…excuse me..just passin’ through…) and end up at what will turn out to be my favorite coffeeshop.

We grab the table in the front by the window. My friend goes up to get us some drinks. He then goes over to the big table in the back and says hello to all the people. I figure these must be the people from the forum. He brings our drinks to the table and we smoke some more. I am sitting facing the back of the coffeeshop, so I am watching the “forum table� with much interest. Basjoe is very cozy so I can hear bits of conversation coming from over there. My eye is caught by the guy in the red hat, snappin’ tubes. My friend had just said hello to him. Maybe I can be introduced…hmmm….suddenly Mr. Red Hat (from across the room) tells me I look like “the girl-NOT-Phoebe-Cates-from-Fast-Times.� We figure her name out to be Jennifer Jason Leigh. Wow…thanks! He compared me to a movie star…cool…but I’m not sure if he’s here with any of these women…they’re all so cute….hmmm…

The night came to and end and my friend was kind enough to walk me back to my hotel (I had NO idea where I was…). We decided to meet the next evening and he’d show me more coffeeshops. Cool… Went back to the hotel, got ready for bed and dreamed of bong hits, red hats and canals…
Man... That was sure a long day. But it was only the tip of the iceberg …

Part 3 soon…

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Fri Dec 19, 9:41 pm

enthusiasm

luvtick
power poster
power poster

Photo...

Postby luvtick » Sun Dec 21, 3:19 am

http://www.flickr.com/photos/luvtickams/3124090974/

This is a little somethin' we enjoyed LOTS...

islandgurl
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby islandgurl » Sun Dec 21, 3:16 pm

luvtick wrote:
BOhannon wrote:I hope there is more to follow, the nice stuff, lol. Advice. Save more then KLM flight 45 to Amsterdam from SFo..non stop.

Peace

Next year..one stop on the east coast...then over...

lmfao

Dayum I thought I had a time on my way over!

It was great fun meeting you that night and can't wait to read your next chapter; great report, girlfriend. Looked like I saw FuFu Dust in the pic with the Terminator. Good times... ;-)

USBONGLORD
super power poster
super power poster

Postby USBONGLORD » Sun Dec 21, 6:43 pm

you did......fu fu to you...part 3 part 3.....its jus gettin good

luvtick
power poster
power poster

Postby luvtick » Sun Dec 21, 9:41 pm

Part 3: Gentlemen…start your engines

Saturday, November 22

Saturday finds me wandering around Amsterdam. (Boy, I wish I could say that all the time…) I wake up when I’m ready—which is still early for most people. I start the day with a breakfast of poffertjes and a latte. Yum. Since I don’t have any plans for the day, I decide to get my equipment and go shoot some photos. The Cannabis Cup hasn’t start yet either, so I decide to see if I can find some of the shops on their list. I don’t even know where I went or what I photographed. (I still haven’t developed my film…way too cold in the darkroom!) Once I do, it will jog my memory for sure…(damn stoner…I don’t completely forget…I just need to be reminded!)

It seems that the day is pretty un-exciting. I go back to my room and watch Animal Planet and take a nice, well-deserved nap. When I wake up, it is still snowing, and it looks cold. I wonder if my friend (Freewheelin’ Frank is his forum name) is done with his day and ready for the evening of smoke. I text him to see if he is still up for dinner. He is back from his visit with his local friends. We decide to meet at Rookies so I walk over there (in the snow!). I walk and walk and circle and double back and walk some more and FINALLY find it and meet up with fwFrank. We sit in Rookies for a while and have some coffee and some smoke. It is glorious. (I had not smoked all day since my hotel does not allow it.) I don’t know if I am just stoned, but I keep hearing “Don’t Fear The Reaper� over and over. It will play, another song will play, then “Reaper� will come on again. I notice it 4 times! fwFrank is getting coffees when I notice. When he comes back to the table, I ask him if he notices. He kind of laughs and says I am stoned…seconds after he says it, the song comes on again! I nearly keel over from laughter. After about the 6th or 7th time we hear it, we decide to go eat. fwFrank says this Irish pub he knows has the best shepherd’s pie ever. Sold. We go and order it. It is the best food I have had since arriving in Amsterdam! OMG…it is SO good, perfect for a snowy, cold day and oh-so delicious.

We may have gone to Old Church for hot cocoa on this day…I don’t remember. Go figure. In any case when we get to Old Church, he says it is my turn to roll a joint. He knows I brought my rolling machine, but I haven’t used it in forever. I succeed in rolling the tiniest pinner of a joint! It is a tad bigger than a toothpick! We laugh at my feeble attempt. He says I am fired from rolling duty then he rolls a worthy joint. I take pictures of them both side by side. (I’ll post later). There is no way that we will even try to smoke it. I tell fwFrank that I WILL salvage the smoke inside that pinner. With great determination, I methodically peel all the paper away from the weed. Success. Nothng wasted (except us).

fwFrank tells me that he will only be around for the weekend. He has to go back to work, but will be back in Amsterdam on Friday. Well, I have plans for Friday. I am doing the Cup and then I fly to Copenhagen, Denmark to visit some friends for a couple of days before flying back to Amsterdam for my flights back home. (Did that even make sense?) So, we hang out and have some laughs (quite a few, actually). For instance, since it has been raining/snowing, I guess I got some mascara streaked somewhere across my face. He asks me if I have a scar on my face…I say NO!! And I start frantically wiping at my face, as I figure it is a makeup malfunction. I get the “scar� off my face. fwFrank starts laughing: He is worried that I am covering up some Igor-like scarring and now I am melting!! He says “I swear to God she was Cindy Crawford earlier…� (Ok…he IS stoned, you know…) But what a great trip…first I am compared to a movie star and now a super model…) I love stoners! The stoners by my house aren’t this nice…must be the cold, smoke-filled Dutch air.

fwFrank and I leave wherever we are and make our way to Basjoe. Yippee! Of course, I don’t know where the hell we are or where the hell we are going yet. When we get to the bridge--you know…that one bridge in Amsterdam—I see the illuminated sign “BASJOE.� Upon opening the door and walking in, we see the same people who were here last night. This time, however, the table next to them is available and we sit over there. Mr. Red Hat is there. (Joy!) I am now introduced to all of them: BlueBerry, Islandgurl, ChristopherAmsterdam, the Tokyo gang, and Mr. Red Hat, known as USBONGLORD. (If there was more of you, I sincerely apologize for not mentioning you…) We commence the smoke out. I am infatuated with USBL. He slyly flirts with me. (yay!) He says I must be 18 or so…lol…liar…smoooooooth. fwFrank rolls a joint with some kind of diesel (IG calls that one out--by smell alone! You go, girl!) mixed with gunpowder from Stix. We smoke and pass it around. Everyone is happy, talking, smoking, laughing…

A few minutes later, the bong is passed to me! I SO prefer a bong to a joint (but I’ll smoke either…I don’t discriminate). I didn’t know you could borrow one. This bong, however, is USBL’s personal bong he keeps at Basjoe. (he IS the Bonglord after all…) I think I floored him when he saw me hit it. I used to smoke exclusively out of bongs (remember, I can’t roll). It brings back fun memories and creates FABULOUS new ones. I ask if everyone is going to do C Cup and I think all say yes. So I ask if anyone can give me directions to The Power Zone so I can get my judge’s pass. USBL tells me to take the subway, tells me which stop to take and also which way to walk. fwFrank tells everyone he is leaving tomorrow and I will be alone again. USBL says he is taking a bunch of people around to various coffeeshops and I am welcome to join him. (Did he really just ask me to join him?!? …itty bitty shivers up and down my spine…) He says he has been invited on a bike ride on Saturday and I can go too, if I want. Damn…I’ll be in Denmark. He also says that if not, they will be right back here at Basjoe every night by 9pm. I only hope that I don’t look as eager as I feel…

The night comes to a close and fwFrank needs to get back to his hotel since he is leaving tomorrow. Once again he walks me to my hotel. I give him a hug and thank him for being a fabulous coffeshop tour guide. We part ways and I go upstairs for a hard-earned sleep. I fall to sleep with all kinds of possibilities flitting around in my head…what will tomorrow bring?

islandgurl
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby islandgurl » Mon Dec 22, 4:35 pm

luvtick wrote:IG calls that one out--by smell alone! You go, girl!

LMAO you remembered that????????????

I didn't even remember it... until you jogged my memory. AWESOME reading, girlfriend, I wanted to keep going so get your (_[_) on it lol

You could write a good book. :-)

theguest
super power poster
super power poster

Postby theguest » Mon Dec 22, 5:16 pm

So did you and Frank kiss?

luvtick
power poster
power poster

Postby luvtick » Mon Dec 22, 6:31 pm

theguest wrote:So did you and Frank kiss?

No...i did not kiss Frank...i did give him a hug. i was there to smoke, not to kiss anyone...or so i thought...

stay tuned...

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Mon Dec 22, 6:37 pm

...I`m thinking it was one of those slow, lingering, meaningful, sensuous hugs though.
My flittering heart is drawing on a pace until I hear more DETAILS.

Good Work luvtick, and a very nice view from your avatars perspective.

luvtick
power poster
power poster

Postby luvtick » Mon Dec 22, 7:14 pm

Rudy wrote:...I`m thinking it was one of those slow, lingering, meaningful, sensuous hugs though.
My flittering heart is drawing on a pace until I hear more DETAILS.

Good Work luvtick, and a very nice view from your avatars perspective.

lol...my slow, lingering, meaningful, sensuous hugs went elsewhere...

smoke a bowl and chill out, Rudy...details soon (not that you REALLY want them though)

Glad you like the view...

USBONGLORD
super power poster
super power poster

Postby USBONGLORD » Mon Dec 22, 7:20 pm

yay...nice report so far...good job..almost feel like i was there...

theguest
super power poster
super power poster

Postby theguest » Mon Dec 22, 9:02 pm

luvtick wrote:

No...i did not kiss Frank...i did give him a hug. i was there to smoke, not to kiss anyone...or so i thought...

stay tuned...

hmm..I am intrigued!

Sounds like Frank lacked the balls to go for the kiss close.

Nice report btw.

a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: Not A'dam dam'it..... a traveler, a heart, no woot for you.

Postby a bollocks » Mon Dec 22, 10:50 pm

sorry?

there's a report?

noice avatar. That's as far as I got.

Bonglordie is gay. Didn't you read IG's trip report?

USBONGLORD
super power poster
super power poster

Postby USBONGLORD » Mon Dec 22, 11:09 pm

yup..im gay..and happy too...im also a pelican...i chewed the id tag off my 2 foot leg and broke my beak off...then at the beak surgens office ,he rebuilt me into the grizzled bucket of love i am today...so in answer to yer statement...yes gays love me cause they feel safe..i am damn good lookin too...my beak is long thick and strong..have a great week

luvtick
power poster
power poster

Postby luvtick » Mon Dec 22, 11:09 pm

a bollocks wrote:sorry?

there's a report?

noice avatar. That's as far as I got.

Bonglordie is gay. Didn't you read IG's trip report?

*pay attention
*yes, you should read it
*thanks...they're real
*he is???? i beg to differ...
*i heard that story the day after it happened...

uk*bag*lady
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Birthday adventures in Amsterdam

Postby uk*bag*lady » Mon Dec 22, 11:12 pm

luvtick wrote:
Since her guest room was in her office, I took the opportunity to look up coffeeshops in the phone book. There it was. ONE coffeeshop in Deventer.

Nooooo

There's more than one coffee shop in Deventer!

:-)

luvtick
power poster
power poster

Re: Birthday adventures in Amsterdam

Postby luvtick » Mon Dec 22, 11:21 pm

uk*bag*lady wrote:
luvtick wrote:
Since her guest room was in her office, I took the opportunity to look up coffeeshops in the phone book. There it was. ONE coffeeshop in Deventer.

Nooooo

There's more than one coffee shop in Deventer!

:-)

Someone sent me this link...i was SO happy!!

http://thekaart.nl/en-netherlands-deven ... 114_0.html

chichi123
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby chichi123 » Mon Dec 22, 11:21 pm

I am fascinated with this "red hat". Trying to picture it and I come up with a jaunty, Austrian type or maybe Robin Hood esque with a feather.

????????

a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: Not A'dam dam'it..... a traveler, a heart, no woot for you.

Postby a bollocks » Mon Dec 22, 11:22 pm

i am thinking a 'Hoser Hat'... you know with the flaps?

chichi123
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby chichi123 » Mon Dec 22, 11:24 pm

That would be Elmer Fudd, Dickie. Kinda like what Boney wears in black rabbit.

USBONGLORD
super power poster
super power poster

Postby USBONGLORD » Mon Dec 22, 11:37 pm

pretty sure i saw him...he looked happy,and gay

luvtick
power poster
power poster

Postby luvtick » Mon Dec 22, 11:52 pm

chichi123 wrote:I am fascinated with this "red hat". Trying to picture it and I come up with a jaunty, Austrian type or maybe Robin Hood esque with a feather.

????????

it was a red ski hat that said Blazefest...

the only feathers were the ones coming out of my down jacket...

islandgurl
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby islandgurl » Tue Dec 23, 6:03 pm

luvtick wrote:

stay tuned...

Tell us to start our engines and NOW you say I have to "stay tuned". Is this the Daytona 500 or your ferkin trip report, woman? ;-)

Get on it I wanna read more, you DO NOT want me 'whining like a noob' as mucky would say... ok, muck, so I'm whining like a noob lol *~sticking out tongue~*

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”