January

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

Redhohoho
power poster
power poster

January

Postby Redhohoho » Sat Jan 10, 4:39 pm

HEy All,

Just a quick Hello as Scoob and I have been in Mokum for the past week. Weather has been so-so.. well ok - crappy...on the super crappy days we went to Sauna Deco which ended up being quite fabulous. I think we are addicted..... being nekked is ok w/ me:) I highly recommend.

Stopped by the Albert Cuyp today and got some great bargins. Not a lot of smokimg going on w/ us... of course got our favorite hash bab berreb..yummy. we purchased some NYC diesal b/c it's a nice high and then it helps you sleep (I can't seem to get to bed before 3 when I come here). We also got some nice hash from De Kuil (same as the NYC diesal).. it was really good - the dealer was great. We don't smoke much anymore so I always say "I don't want to get all jacked up"... we have only bought 4 grams and we have been here since Tuesday but that is cool by us.. we don't like to spend alot of time in coffeeshops....

But as always we are having a great time.. which we needed after the year of hell... Mokum has been good to us once again. Peace to you all!

dapoopa
power poster
power poster

thanks redhohoho

Postby dapoopa » Sat Jan 10, 4:46 pm

Thanks for that brief update Redhohoho (gotta love that username)

There seems to be a lack of trip reports lately, so I appreciate even a brief glimpse at what is going on in the Dam. I'll be there in ten days and am always interested in what's going on with the weather, what places Channelites are checking out, etc.

I'll be sure to write up a trip report of my own when I get back after January 25.

dapoopa

Redhohoho
power poster
power poster

Postby Redhohoho » Mon Jan 12, 3:40 pm

you'll defianlty need your umbrella:) We had 2 decent days and even saw a few hours of sun yesterday. but of course we still had a great time.. mokum never lets us down...
have a great time!

TrekknHil
super power poster
super power poster

Postby TrekknHil » Mon Jan 12, 8:24 pm

Have a blast!

I am glad you are finally getting your turn.

Say "hey" to Scoobie :)

Maid Marian
power poster
power poster

Oh for the Hash!!

Postby Maid Marian » Tue Jan 13, 4:22 am

I agree there aren't enough trip reports as of late. I hungrily absorb any little tidbit about everyone's adventures. It's always wonderful to read about my absolute favorite............HASH.................Sweet!!!
So thanks for the visions and have a whopping good time.......

Peace.................................Maid Marian

Redhohoho
power poster
power poster

Postby Redhohoho » Thu Jan 15, 8:17 pm

Hey All,

Back to hell, I mean work, today after our great fifth trip:) We had a wonderful time.. great way to start off 2004 since last year was so sh*tty. I almost mentioned extending our trip until Friday but I knew if I even dared say it to Scoob it would have had to become a reality... the Euro against the dollar brought me back to reality.

We ended up going ot Suana Deco 3x. It really is great there. I guess it's a small sauna compared to some outside of the city but it;s still great. Never made it to Koan Float as I kept going ot Sauna Deco.

Went to Softland coffeeshop on Monday (I think that's the name) and bought some Jack Herer weed... it was really nice... just a very light high for those of us who cannot hang. We only ended up buying 5 grams for the week (Scoob claims 4 b/c one of the coffeeshop people thru away one of our joints by accident when she was cleaning).. and we left about a gram of hash there as well. Again, I don't smoke alot anymore and we don't necessarily go to smoke.... but having the option is nice.

It was about 40 degrees the whole time so that wasn't bad - especially when we came home and it was zero.. it's frickin' freezing here Mr. Bigglesworth!!! It was nice to be able to walk around the city and not be super cold.

That's about the extent of the update..

nogbin
power poster
power poster

Postby nogbin » Thu Jan 15, 9:57 pm

Who is Mr. Bigglesworth?

Cougar Ric
power poster
power poster

Postby Cougar Ric » Thu Jan 15, 10:30 pm

the cat out of Austin Powers. Belongs to Dr Evil.

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”