Sunday Morning

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

TrekknHil
super power poster
super power poster

Sunday Morning

Postby TrekknHil » Sun Oct 12, 9:34 am

Well, it's been an interesting first weekend...full of hazes and mists :)

Remember the "worst trip report ever"? Turns out it was true. As I wrote it, someone (certainly a mother fucker) stole my backpack. It was between my feet and everything. Luckily, the only thing of value was my map. My wallet, keys, camera and cell phone were all in my pockets. They did get some weed but not my pepper spray, it was at home. Considering the disaster it could have been, I count myself very lucky :)

I have been to, um, I think a hundred coffeeshops, lol. We had a the window seat a Dutch Flowers all to ourselves for awhile yesterday. It was fab to sit back and watch the world cycle by. We've been hanging at Dampkring for their wicked Warlock Haze. 420 Haze at DeKuil is pretty sweet too. I was going to try Blueberry Mist and Mexican Haze from Greenhouse but those were stolen. Super Skunk from Dolphins was also a fine smoke. Gunpowder from Stixx was a disappointment. Super Shiva from Dutch Flowers was yummy. Kalimist from Rokery is a pass at 10e/g.

I've got hasj too! Parvatti fingers from Dampkring, Temple from DF, Trans Hym from Kadinsky, Nepal cream from Rokery which was nice.

There are more than a few others but somehow...I've forgotten :)

Our boat trip was....well, a trip! A full 90 minutes, if not more. We had blue skies and lots of weed. I would highly recommend this to anyone. I did not fall overboard but I did get stunningly stonned. I think we all took some great pictures and got to see a few canals those tourist boats can't go down.

So, to recap, I have been happily stumbling around Amsterdam. My friend Bill leaves tomorrow so I will have to pull it together then. Until he leaves, I figure I can have some fun since there is someone to watch over me.

There is my non-humourous trip-report.

I will say this...my "garden house" is incredible and none of you can have the address. I have to be able to book here whenever I want at the cheap rate I got :)

I am now boldly going to Barney's, God help them if they give me a problem!

Live long and prosper!
Hilary

TheGoatMan1
super power poster
super power poster

Thank you for the update!

Postby TheGoatMan1 » Sun Oct 12, 9:44 am

Hey! Glad your having a blast! Im sorry to hear about your bag being stolen,thats absolutly terrible,but atleast your taking it in stride.
Keep sampling those fine strains for us,I'll have alot of catching up to do when i get there the 21st! Smoke One(or 10) for all the channelites back home. And keep boldly going!

Godspeed
TheGoat

nogbin
power poster
power poster

Postby nogbin » Sun Oct 12, 10:35 am

Bummer about the bag. Where did it happen?

I get there tonight and am planning on joining the big meeting Monday at de Kuil. I should get there around 1. Can't wait.

TrekknHil
super power poster
super power poster

Easy Internet

Postby TrekknHil » Sun Oct 12, 11:29 am

I lost my bag within the first 10 minutes of being in that horrible place. I've never been before. Bill wanted to check his email. I will never go again. Thankfully, my place has a computer that is now up and running.

I am smoking a fattie of warlock haze and gunpowder, life is good :)

TrekknHil
super power poster
super power poster

Postby TrekknHil » Sun Oct 12, 11:32 am

Not sure if it's clear it was Easy Internet

See ya on Monday Nogbin!

running wild
power poster
power poster

Postby running wild » Sun Oct 12, 4:40 pm

Thanks for giving me a fresh breath of life from A'dam. I love to read trip reports and then use them to help prepare for the next trip. Not long!!!! I leave the 15th of Nov. Sorry about you backpack being lifted. If it's the Easy Internet on Damrank that place has a reputation for pic pockets and thefts. Like you said nothing of real value was taken. It would have been a real bummer if you lost your passport, money, etc. I follow the same principal as you: carry little of value and if lost it isn't a big deal, only a very small pain - like the weed and pack. Take care and I wish you more happiness on your adventures!! Running Wild

Bon Bon Billy
super poster
super poster

Postby Bon Bon Billy » Sun Oct 12, 4:54 pm

thanks for the report and I'm sorry to hear about your bag. I've seen purse-snatching thieves working Centraal Station. They get bold with women. Cowards!

It's great to see you and FoxieHaHa posting trip reports. While the men do fine, the feminine touch and view point certainly enhance one's overall view of Amsterdam. We just miss some things that you ladies pick up on. Thanks again and keep posting. Love to read more.

nellie
super power poster
super power poster

Postby nellie » Sun Oct 12, 5:09 pm

Hi Hill

Really sorry to hear about your bag. Is there anything that you need I can bring over with me or if it is needed soon I'll ask Eddie to bring it to you.

Nellie

Redhohoho
power poster
power poster

Postby Redhohoho » Mon Oct 13, 2:35 pm

Hey Hil,

Sorry about the bag - that s*x....
Have a fabulous time and smoke one for me:)

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”