nov 4-7

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

budulike4
super power poster
super power poster
Location: my kitchen,south wild wild west of ye olde england.www.alrightmyluvver.co.uk

nov 4-7

Postby budulike4 » Tue Nov 07, 10:33 am

Well we got in really late after our ferry.2.30AM We arrive in the dam just enough time to get a quick bag then off to stomp and get a room for the night.We ended up booking into de white tulip and had to go into a dif dorm each.Here i met some great lads outside toking and in the morning met a jock fireman called jimmy.What a great bloke.We staggered around having beer from 10am,then off to meet oracle and jbomb.

got real stoned and will update this when home,but the dampener is that i was due here last weeek then got talked into this week by another channelite,who didnt even show up....you know who you are,griff!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTTOBORING
power poster
power poster

Postby NOTTOBORING » Tue Nov 07, 10:37 am

HEY Bud

chin up dude ! looking forward to the rest of the report !

NTB

oracle
super power poster
super power poster

Re: nov 4-7

Postby oracle » Tue Nov 07, 1:50 pm

budulike4 wrote:Well we got in really late after our ferry.2.30AM We arrive in the dam just enough time to get a quick bag then off to stomp and get a room for the night.We ended up booking into de white tulip and had to go into a dif dorm each.Here i met some great lads outside toking and in the morning met a jock fireman called jimmy.What a great bloke.We staggered around having beer from 10am,then off to meet oracle and jbomb.

got real stoned and will update this when home,but the dampener is that i was due here last weeek then got talked into this week by another channelite,who didnt even show up....you know who you are,griff!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'budulike4' and friends'-----wicked meeting up with you guys'. Hope you enjoyed the tours of the CSs', people met, great stories shared, and some of the wicked smokes, a la:

Black Widow and the Water Hash, really stand out. But why the fuck did I leave my car at Waterlooplein? It's miles from where I live.....

And yes, Griff............... you have now scored a hat trick..........

Best,

.oracle. (LCA rules!)

budulike4
super power poster
super power poster
Location: my kitchen,south wild wild west of ye olde england.www.alrightmyluvver.co.uk

Postby budulike4 » Wed Nov 08, 6:03 pm

We got in to dam at about 2.20am and quickly made our way over to hunters.I bought a g of cambodian haze and sat up at the pc's.I went to the bar and this cockney guy bumped into me,he apologised and offered me a drink.cool a free brink,but he got us both quadruple jd's:o) he came over and joined me and my mate chris.He started to tell us that he told his wife he had gone to watch barcelona play in spain..then asked if i knew what the score was as he ha to call home in the am.
He then pulled out a bag of mushrooms and offered one to me.I took it out of courtesy knowing i would find someone over the weekend who would have it.

We then started to look for a hostel for the night as we werent booked in at our hotel until the am.We had to go in quite a few until the de white tulip had room.that was funny cos we had to split rooms and the chinese guy asked "who wants room 102?" i said ok, then he said "you have a bad in room of 10,your friend has a matress on the floor":o)
Chris went straight to bed and i stayed on the landing with 5 london youngsters.I offered the shroom around and one of them took it.We shared 3 joints and at 5am it was time to sleep.I made my way into my room finding no spare locker so i slept in my clothes with hand in pocket on my wallet.i lined my things tight to the wall and rolled against them.

Luckily for me i was the first one awake,then a scottish lad called jimmy.We both got up and had a few joints,then about 10 we decided to wake chris and go into the bar.Chris and his things had gone,so we went down to the bar and met him and a canadian/iranian guy(farzaq).He was born in iran but has not returned since being born and was now a reporter and doing an article on his return to iran.

We had a few beers then went to the old church.Straight up to the window upstairs for a few more smokes.Farzaq got out his recorder to record our conversations...i bet he got some wierd shit on there.We went off to meet oracle at huntersbar for our first meet.We had a quick smoke here then it was off to get some more at amnesia.

Along the way i nipped into rockerij to get some erm,oops i forgot but it was uncured.we get to amnesia and are introduced to Miguel the dealer.
Then in came jbomb and we had fun watching him toke on his bong.I bought some hippy at amnesia then jbomb made off and arranged a later meet up.Miguel took some time out and came to sit with us for ages,chatting about weed and dam in general.A real nice guy.We arranged to meet up the following day.

edited here:

We then headed over to our hotel bar(winston) where its very cool and smoker freindly.When i say cool its the best bar in the hotel i hav ever visited in dam,very good go here! by 8 o clock chris was ready to sleep an hr or so but i knew that would be the end of his night if he did,so i kept on at him to gop to molly malones irish bar.He remembered he needed ciggies so out we went.As soon as we got there the beer perked him up.
I was asked back the following night to do an hour,we had some more beer then heade back to hunters for a smoke.About 10 we went for a steak at our usual place.Very nice:o)
Then back to malones for the last orders and a brisk walk back to the winston.

The winston is a mighty fine hotel,our room was the maria maria.A room with twin ladies on a balcony covering the entire wall.Others are the smirnoff vodka button room,the heineken room etc.look up their site and see.When we got back i done a few tricks for the rasta barmman and he rewarded me with jager:o) i bought a few too at only a euro a shot.we had them lined along the bar,hey even the barman joined at one stage.
This place is really great,ten out of ten!

We hit the sack late.We get up around 10ish and head straight for hunters.At 12 we have a meet at bluebird with usbonglord so we went at 11 to get a head start...usb had the same idea and walked in almost behind us.This guy is awesome,he reminds me of hagar the horrible...he also slays any weed.
He had just got off a long flight and no sleep for over 24 hrs,just how much weed can this guy take?Well he started by pulling out his newly purchased bong(hence his name lol) then 2 grams of top notch weed.We parted 1 hr 20 mins later and he nailed the lot,honestly we watched in awe.i also threw some hippy at him,then the barman came over with a pile of weed/hash he collected from tables and that went in too.And he was still walking?no fkin way i thought:o) we arranged a meet later at dampkring 5.30 with the others too.

Me and chris went over to amnesia for brekkie and to get fresh smoke.
We get there and i have 2 cheese toasties and a nice bag of star trek jelly hash.We meet JEROEN,who if you have been a few times you will have been asked "will you sign my book?" from this eccentric dutch guy:o)
About 15 mins later oracle walked in and was surprised to see us.We all had a great smoke then oracle asked if we wanted to go to north dam to collect his car.This i would not pass on,off we went in a cab zipping through the streets between trams,bikes and stoned tourists.When we got there we had to find a garage and get a tyre inflated then a quick drive to waterlooplein carpark.From here we tried going into a small greenhouse cs that had a turnstile there??? it was full,it already had about 8 people in and was very small.So we headed for bushdoctors.Here i bought some super silver haze...and wasn't it just that,infact its even more super coz i'm still smoking it lol.

The tender was very friendly here,we had a drink and then set off back to amnesia.Along the way we nipped into grey area where i was introduced to this guy(soz folks i forgot his name..too stoned) who basically supplies grey area with seeds and is the largest seller.He invited us back for a good smoke next time i go..very soon.
We then get back to amnesia,this place is gonna be my new homebase.i love it here,no jumped up dealer,nice food and good buds,prob the best i saw/tried this trip.
We left oracle and arranged a meet for that night with usb.

We done a little gift shopping then headed towards dampkring still shopping.I was in one shop and usb came in,he had just been to dampkring and it was too busy so he was off for food.this was the last we saw him,but i intend to visit him next june enroute to la.

We got into dampkring and met back up with jbomb and oracle.here we smoked a hell of a lot more:o) and oracles "baggie" came out again..shit this guy got better than cs's i saw.jbomb...you must've been real wrecked,ha ha,dont deny it i have the foto of the mess you made on the table lololol.
We all had to make tracks and oracle walked with us back to town.we had our nice big steak meal again then went straight to malones.Here i started doing magic and these 2 old guys were at the bar,we started chatting and they said they were from bristol too,then they really freaked us out by tellingme they are from the area me and chris grew up.tripped me right out:o)
Then there was this usa guy who "fixes problems for the fbi" as he told us,my mate the manager vouched for this too.So i started with the magic,i then changed his 10euro into a twenty with no sleeves on and he just wouldnt let go.He wanted me to do again,and again.in the end he asked would i be prepared for him to fly me out within a few weeks,get a film crew and am i that good i can do naked WITHOUT getting caught out by the camera??? of course i can,and will:o) i am awaiting a call anyday lol.
Malones have agreed to book me in too giving me free accom/meals whenever i go back over.
this is more of a trip report than a weed one,soz i got too stoned to remember what i got,but surely that has to be a good thing;o)
I also ploughed into the catering and entertainments managers on the ferry so i also am waiting to hear back.
I have a family here and love my mates so i doubt i would ever move permanently to dam,but if i can get over for free at least once a month then it will be mission accomplished.

I hope i spun oracle and others out with my tricks,they certainly are great guys and i advise you all to meet up with them when in the dam.Thnks guys and i look fwds to seeing you real soon.there is so much more i just cant remember at the mo..hopefully oracle can jog my memory.

When we got off the train i made a jelly spliff and smoked half just before we pulled out.Within secs i was passed out until we got to london.We tubed it across to paddington where chris caught another bristol train that goes closer to his house.Mine was half hr later so i finished that joint.i was passing in and out of sleep all the way home and woke up 20 mins before i got there.Chatted to this guy who came from my wifes small welsh town then off the train and into a cab.

I got home about 12.50 am,walked in and made a few fat ones,me and the wife getting stoned on dutch.hhhmmmm,still am too:o)

till the next time,or i remember more tara
Last edited by budulike4 on Thu Nov 09, 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sidhe333
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby sidhe333 » Thu Nov 09, 8:26 am

nice!
got the gonzo thing goin'
i would advise you post more!

s:.

shlo

Postby shlo » Thu Nov 09, 8:58 am

You do hostels better than me. Wish I knew how to go out to the bar and get 6 free drinks and a mushroom. Sorry to hear that the Rokerij didn't deliver.

budulike4
super power poster
super power poster

Postby budulike4 » Thu Nov 09, 1:32 pm

ok update has been added to above post

Purperen
super poster
super poster

Postby Purperen » Thu Nov 09, 2:58 pm

Really enjoyed your report budulike4. I hope i get to see some of your tricks one day, be cool seeing them mashed up. Maybe at the Channels meet-up next April.

budulike4
super power poster
super power poster

Postby budulike4 » Thu Nov 09, 3:09 pm

yea no worries,i'll be there for sure.look fwds to it;o)
already itching to go back across.

mobiljenny
super power poster
super power poster

Postby mobiljenny » Thu Nov 09, 4:52 pm

Nice report. I felt like i was in your pocket... nope I'm up your sleave.... nope I'm in the hat.... behind your ear...

It's cool that you were so successfull hooking up gigs.

chuck.

oracle
super power poster
super power poster

In Grey Area.....

Postby oracle » Thu Nov 09, 6:04 pm

The guy you met in the Grey Area, was Tony of Sagarmatha seeds....
Remember anything else, you must be joking.......now where's that bloody carpark......I'm sure it was down this way........

Best,

.oracle.

Philter
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Philter » Thu Nov 09, 7:10 pm

Excellent post and writing style!

budulike4
super power poster
super power poster

Postby budulike4 » Thu Nov 09, 10:27 pm

lol,thanks guys it was real hard remembering what went on when:o)
oracle,i am still laughing;o) you still not found the car then?
Aaaah tony thats the guy.Have you any idea what other stuff i bought mate?

I also have a great pic from one of the rooms at the winston,they were cleaning as i walked past so popped in and took a snap.Wish i could upload it here.

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Fri Nov 10, 12:44 am

Nice report Budulike, it sounds like you had a blast!

Peace, Des.

johnyjoe
super power poster
super power poster

Postby johnyjoe » Fri Nov 10, 5:25 pm

Bud..you the Man! Never heard reporting like that from you...you do need to post more...

Ready for some magic time in April!

budulike4
super power poster
super power poster

Postby budulike4 » Fri Nov 10, 5:32 pm

yea my prob is getting too stond.might be back on dec 1 just for the day/night then home first thing 2nd.my birthday prezzie of the wife i hope:o)

koopa
super power poster
super power poster

Postby koopa » Fri Nov 10, 6:04 pm

great report budulike!!!!!

glad to hear that your getting further and further "established" in mokum :)

looking forward to tossing back pints and puffing tuff with ya next year mate!

koopa

oracle
super power poster
super power poster

I remember.......

Postby oracle » Fri Nov 10, 6:14 pm

I think this is a fair list of what you had to smoke:

Black Widow, Crystal Clear Water Hash, Mendecino Madness,

Star Trek, Honey Bee, Kahuna, Kali Mist, AK47, Super Silver Haze,

Love Potion 1, Hippie, Reclining Buddha, Buddha's Sister, Zafira (Rifman Hash.)

White Widow, Super Shiva, Afghan Pollen, Royal Maroc Gold,

Bombay Black, Primera, Real McCoy, Pot of Gold, Hindu Kush, Maroc. Gold Ice Hash, NL5 x Haze, Choco. Pollen.

For me, the highlight of your visit must be, the class act by jbomb, yet again. (Nice one mate!)

We're sitting in the Dampkring, geezer wal's in and ask's if he can share out table, just to roll a joint....'no probs. mate, carry on...'

He made a big mix and settled it into the rizla.....out of the corner of my eye, I saw jbomb, slowly opening his mouth, as if he was about to,

'ATCHOOOOOOOO....', yes,mix went all over the place, including some small puddles of coffee. The guy looked at jbomb.....'my friends' have killed for less....' smiling at all of us......jbomb, that was sheer class mate....that can't be repeated..........

Till next time ubl4, remember the camourflage and I did find my car, but it's a long story, for next time........but all ok.

A foggy night ahead, if you know what I mean..../

Best,

.oracle.

budulike4
super power poster
super power poster

Re: I remember.......

Postby budulike4 » Fri Nov 10, 8:01 pm

oracle wrote:I think this is a fair list of what you had to smoke:

Bombay Black, Primera, Real McCoy, Pot of Gold, Hindu Kush, Maroc. Gold Ice Hash, NL5 x Haze, Choco. Pollen.

For me, the highlight of your visit must be, the class act by jbomb, yet again. (Nice one mate!)

We're sitting in the Dampkring, geezer wal's in and ask's if he can share out table, just to roll a joint....'no probs. mate, carry on...'

He made a big mix and settled it into the rizla.....out of the corner of my eye, I saw jbomb, slowly opening his mouth, as if he was about to,

'ATCHOOOOOOOO....', yes,mix went all over the place, including some small puddles of coffee. The guy looked at jbomb.....'my friends' have killed for less....' smiling at all of us......jbomb, that was sheer class mate....that can't be repeated..........

Till next time ubl4, remember the camourflage and I did find my car, but it's a long story, for next time........but all ok.

Best,

.oracle.

no wonder i couldnt remember the names lol.i think i have sussed dam now,those little red posts? they are daleks being controlled by penguins.i found this out when everytime i went into a shop one would have me in the nuts every time i walk out.they werent there before i went in.

jBomb
power poster
power poster

Postby jBomb » Fri Nov 10, 8:37 pm

oracle wrote:

'ATCHOOOOOOOO....', yes,mix went all over the place, including some small puddles of coffee. The guy looked at jbomb.....'my friends' have killed for less....' smiling at all of us......jbomb, that was sheer class mate....that can't be repeated.........

.oracle.

What the hell?

If you're gonna tell a story, what about the one where I "accidentally" knocked over my juice and the incredibly hot bartender came over and gave all of us a look down her blouse - No, nobody remembers that shit. Makes up for Griff not showing up.

You're welcome. Cheers, budulike. Hope to see you soon.

jBomb

oracle
super power poster
super power poster

Postby oracle » Fri Nov 10, 9:10 pm

jBomb wrote:
oracle wrote:

'ATCHOOOOOOOO....', yes,mix went all over the place, including some small puddles of coffee. The guy looked at jbomb.....'my friends' have killed for less....' smiling at all of us......jbomb, that was sheer class mate....that can't be repeated.........

.oracle.

What the hell?

If you're gonna tell a story, what about the one where I "accidentally" knocked over my juice and the incredibly hot bartender came over and gave all of us a look down her blouse - No, nobody remembers that shit. Makes up for Griff not showing up.

You're welcome. Cheers, budulike. Hope to see you soon.

jBomb

OOOOh....I remember her alright. I would advise you to lay back on this one....she is well known to some of the locals' in Amnesia....say no more!
But yeah....that 3 minute show, was very, very hot.......one fit body...

Best,

.oracle.

budulike4
super power poster
super power poster

Postby budulike4 » Fri Nov 10, 11:13 pm

but im sure it was a "hey,here have a freebie guys"

BlueBerry
super power poster
super power poster

Postby BlueBerry » Sat Nov 11, 4:30 am

dang i hate i wasnt there to see that....

the ATCHOOOOOO,,, that is

Not the WOO WOO.

i woulda laffed my ass off, i sure you miss you guys ~ hey oracle tell sissy i said 'Hallo' when you git chance, and Jbomb how bout sending JON a big shout out for me next time you see him ;)

Great reporting bud, see yall in April!

BlueBerry

oracle
super power poster
super power poster

Postby oracle » Sat Nov 11, 9:52 am

BlueBerry wrote:dang i hate i wasnt there to see that....

Not the WOO WOO.

i woulda laffed my ass off, i sure you miss you guys ~ hey oracle tell sissy i said 'Hallo' when you git chance, and Jbomb how bout sending JON a big shout out for me next time you see him ;)

BlueBerry

No probs. BB....count it done, Sissy that is!

April......till,

Best,

.oracle.

budulike4
super power poster
super power poster

Postby budulike4 » Sat Nov 11, 11:46 am

hey oracle,
its looking almost set for 1st dec:o) just checking flights and sorting best thing out,possibly going home 2nd.bringing a mate for my birthday and his first time over.going back to dampkring with dark shaeds on and gonna spill my drink all day long.i'm going to pretend i am blind then get a grope as i try to grab my bottle of coke:o)

my mate rang last night"jezz...we're outside grasshopper,whats it like?" so i sent them down to huntersbar.Although they are parrttimers so i guess i was cruel,maybe grasshopper wouldve been ok lol.

bb see ya there in april.

stevescool
power poster
power poster

trip report

Postby stevescool » Sat Nov 11, 12:12 pm

What's the score at Hunters BUL? Off to 'Dam on the 22nd.
Hunters is one of my fav' stop off CS's on arrival. Always liked their Buddhas Sister weed and Royal Temple Ball hash.

Great report you sent in Bud, sounds like you had a gas. Hope my trip's as eventful.

Peace

budulike4
super power poster
super power poster

Postby budulike4 » Sat Nov 11, 12:28 pm

hi steve,
hunters is a cool place,good buds and internet too.

jBomb
power poster
power poster

Postby jBomb » Sat Nov 11, 12:49 pm

BlueBerry wrote:dang i hate i wasnt there to see that....

Not the WOO WOO.

BlueBerry

Mokum, misses you too, BB. April? Hell Yeah
Gonna see Jon later today, will past on your regards.

oracle
super power poster
super power poster

Postby oracle » Sat Nov 11, 1:31 pm

budulike4 wrote:hey oracle,
its looking almost set for 1st dec:o) just checking flights and sorting best thing out,possibly going home 2nd.bringing a mate for my birthday and his first time over.going back to dampkring with dark shaeds on and gonna spill my drink all day long.i'm going to pretend i am blind then get a grope as i try to grab my bottle of coke:o)

my mate rang last night"jezz...we're outside grasshopper,whats it like?" so i sent them down to huntersbar.Although they are parrttimers so i guess i was cruel,maybe grasshopper wouldve been ok lol.

bb see ya there in april.

Oh God, here we go again. Birthday, well it's gotta be done, innit...
PM me when you've got more details. I'll keep those dates free...Do you reckon that the Dampkring will let us sit there, for 12 hours' lol. Oh that bird, when you come over I'll tell you............

I'm gonna work on the cannabis boat, during the cup week.....more details when I have them.

Best,

.oracle

oracle
super power poster
super power poster

Postby oracle » Sat Nov 11, 1:35 pm

budulike4 wrote:
oracle wrote:I think this is a fair list of what you had to smoke:

Best,

.oracle.

no wonder i couldnt remember the names lol.i think i have sussed dam now,those little red posts? they are daleks being controlled by penguins.i found this out when everytime i went into a shop one would have me in the nuts every time i walk out.they werent there before i went in.

It's when they start walking beside you and start to 'ave a conversation, that's when you should really start to worry............

Best,

.oracle.

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”