Trip Report, Day 2, Conclusion

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Trip Report, Day 2, Conclusion

Postby Banks » Fri Sep 05, 12:47 am

08 June, 2003
Day Two, Conclusion

Into Siberie we go. I had never been in the place before, and had only seen their website. But I knew they were well known for their “Siberian Tiger” strain. Sherri and I made our way to the bar through a bit of a crowd, which was somewhat surprising to me at this hour. Once there, we looked over the menu, and as if on cue, Sherri says
“You mentioned the Siberian Tiger before. Should we try some? I’m buying!”
Damn… a woman who is smart, looks great, and IS BUYING THE BUDS???

I picked out two nice sized buds that weigh in at 2.65gm total. Sherri pulls out her wad of euros and pays the man. How about a couple of Red Bulls to go with that? I’m figuring I might need some energy later… we grab two from the other bartender and grab a corner table. I take one of the buds out from the little baggie, and break it up… very nicely cured with a crisp smell. I figure this bud’s for you… and it certainly should be quite good…

I hand the big joint to Sherri to do the honors, and she takes the first hit. I think she is really getting the hang of it… a nice curl of smoke wafts up from the joint as she inhales. No coughs, just a big grin… and then a nice exhale up to the ceiling.
“Nice… I think I like this one the best!”
Yeah, yeah… not so fast there, sister… we have some more to try; I’m thinking some of that AK47 from de Rokerij might pack a bit more of a wallop...
It really was a nice clean smoke. It doesn’t stand out in a way like some of the others we’ve tried, but very nice indeed. We proceed to pass the number back and forth a few times, and I see Sherri is getting a bit of that far away look in her eyes. Enough of the Tiger and it’s out to the fresh night air.

I am in need of a couple of drinks, and I think Sherri could use a little something herself. I enjoy good bourbon… she likes a gin martini. Since we are pretty close to In de Wildeman, and the light of the sky has faded off to the west, we start down the Brouwersgracht and take a right onto the Singel… seems we are always here for one reason or another. We cross Nieuwe Zijds Voorburgwal soon afterwards. Eventually, lost in our thoughts on a great night in Amsterdam, we look up and ahead is “de Kuil”… hmmm… it’s about 10:20pm… maybe a quick stop??? No, a bit crowded, and I’m really jonesing for a Belgian beer and bourbon…

Into the bar we head… really cool place, with a good crowd tonight. There are a couple of places open in the area at the bar over to the right, so Sherri and I move to there. Our bartender, I believe Pieter was his name, is a pretty jovial fellow, and I can tell he’s quite enamored with Ms. Sherri. This is a good thing… he’s quite helpful. We order Sherri a Boodles gin martini, and I have a Chimay with a Maker’s Mark bourbon on the side. Good American bourbon… nothing quite like it… and it makes for a very nice combination with the Belgian beer.

It’s such a great time to be hanging in a terrific bar, drinking excellent liquor, and being stoned on some fabulous marijuana. The good old USA could really learn a lesson here. Everyone in the place seems so engrossed in their conversations, and there’s none of that young aggression that seems so prevalent in some of the bars back home. Maybe I’m just getting old… or maybe this is the right place to be tonight… who knows? Sherri has finished her first martini, and has ordered another. Pieter has suggested another type of gin, but I can’t remember the name. Tasty martini, I must say… two olives, chilled, straight up. I decide I’d like to be a bit more Dutch, and ask Pieter for a genever. I take it straight, and damn that stuff packs a punch! Thank god I’ve got that Chimay to chase it with!

Sherri is now on her third martini, and is evidently getting a bit warm… she’s whipped off the wraparound top to reveal a halter-like thing underneath (I’m sure there’s a name for these things, but we as men aren’t good with the names, nor the names of colors as you women already know)… and is twirling it about. Next thing I know as we’re having a good laugh, the strings holding up the top come undone and IT FALLS DOWN… NOW some people are stopping their conversations… and my pal Sherri is shrieking in embarrassment and laughter! Jesus, first time in de Wildeman and we’re causing a scene! Maybe I should have shielded her and my eyes, but if there’s one thing every heterosexual man really enjoys seeing it’s a perfect pair of honeydew melons bouncing in front of his eyes… actually we enjoy any pair… sorry ladies, that’s the way I, no, we all are. Unless the guy is gay.

By now most of the bar area has gotten a good look at Sherri’s water wings, me included. Second day in Amsterdam, I (along with a fair number of others!) have seen this woman completely and partially naked, and I’ve gotten as much sex as the doorman… what’s wrong with this picture??? Hell, order up another martini! And give me another Makers Mark! Christ, I need a drink… and I need to decide whether to give little Miss Sherri any thing else to smoke. This is really not like her… you know how it is when someone you’ve known for a while just steps out of character?

The excitement dies down, and Sherri comes back from the ladies room no worse for wear, but a bit sheepish… and to the quiet applause of a few of the patrons at the bar. All in good fun, and she certainly took it quite well… with a bow. Gotta love the girl! After taking a big gulp from her martini, she leans close to me and whispers “I think it’s time you took me home!” My thoughts exactly… where’s Scotty when you need the old, “Beam us up, Mr. Scott!”?

We quietly finish our drinks and saunter out of In de Wildeman. The night air is cool on my face and very refreshing… I didn’t realize I had heated up so much inside. It must have been the Makers Mark. Just as I turn to Sherri, she wraps her arms around me and plants a big one right on the lips.
“You know I am totally in love with you,” she says.
“No, you’re not,” I reply. “It’s the martini’s that are making you say that.”
“I am too!”
“No, you’re not. You are just crazy…”
“Why are you that way?”
“I come by it naturally. God-given talent, I think.”
“You are really beginning to piss me off!”
“Look… is the bake shop still open?”

We didn’t stop in the bakeshop, but I needed to get her mind off that subject. We walk out to the Damrak and stop. It’s the least crowded I’ve ever seen it, and it’s actually pretty nice at this time of night… a lot of neon’s still blazing, and the big sign for The Grasshopper looks great. She asks me about the place, and I tell her it’s not the best place to go into. But how about a walk through the RLD? Should be interesting…

Passing the Grasshopper and taking a left onto the Warmoestraat, we just walk hand in hand down the straat. She’s holding on pretty tight, as you really do see some screwed up people here. As we pass Café Pacifico, she nudges me and says,
“Isn’t this the place you have those business cards in a frame from?”
She never misses a thing… On my first trip to Amsterdam in 1999, I came here with my best friend. As is tradition, he had been brought here by an old friend of ours (who is a roadie) back when he and his wife were living in Belgium and our friend was on tour. Our friend had been taken here back in the late ‘70’s or early ‘80’s by Rick Wakeman, and they started the tradition of getting business cards from Café Pacifico and each person signing and dating them and keeping the card as a memento. The tradition is to pass this along to someone you go there with… hence the framed cards in my hallway. I had kept the tradition alive in 2001 by signing cards here with a close friend I took to Europe that year. Sherri has seen the cards, and heard the story. Of course, we have to go in…

I order us up two Coronas and two shots of Cuervo 1800… again, tradition. Sherri tries to weasel out of the tequila, but I impress on her that its tradition and you can’t screw with tradition. She’s a trooper, and does about half of her tequila… I finish it off. I like tequila. We grab two cards and a pen from the bartender, and do our duty… both cards signed and dated by us both.

Back out of Café Pacifico, we take a right into one of those little alleys with the red neon’s… Sherri can’t believe her eyes. The girls that night were pretty good looking, with some being great. And as you all know, they make a big come-on to everyone… Sherri is completely taken aback when a hot little blonde with her hair pulled back tight asks her to come in. I am completely amused by all of this. Sherri is flustered and doesn’t know what to say.
“How much for both of us?” I asked the girl. Sherri finds her voice.
“Oh no you don’t! There is NO WAY I’m going in there!”
“Come on, pumpkin… everyone’s doing it. All the girls do it these days!”
“Pumpkin your ass! If you even think I’m going to…” At which point she realizes I’m laughing a bit too hard, and have been playing a bit of a joke on her. I get a nice quick slap on the cheek for my efforts…

Continuing down the alley, we come out on Oudezijds Voorburgwal… and it looks great tonight. Lots of people strolling up and down both sides of the canal, and I think it’s time to show Sherri where Casa Rossa and the Banana Bar are. So we continue down around the bend, and onto Oudezijds Achterburgwal. It’s really lit up nicely on this kind of a crisp night… or maybe I’m a bit crispy! Anyway, the darkness hides some of that seediness, and everywhere people are having a fun time… you know, the English and Irish yelling out and tussling with each other… the tall blonde Swedes and Finns taking those long strides… and seemingly the Americans laughing everywhere… just my observations. Sherri is just wide-eyed and taking it all in.
“It’s much prettier than I thought it would be.”
“Well, the night covers up a lot of things. Some of the girls in the windows aren’t really what they seem.”
“What do you mean by that?”
“They are really men dressed as women… and doing a pretty good job of it!” After walking down and back up again, it’s time to head back to the Renaissance.

We walk that night back along the Prins Hendrikkade, and back out in front of the Centraal Station. It all looks so surreal in the darkness of night. I still pinch myself every time I’m here… it feels like Oz… like Dorothy, I click my heels together three times but instead of saying “I want to go home, I want to go home…” I say “I want to stay here; I want to stay here…” Hasn’t worked yet, obviously, but if I close my eyes…

Passing Rastababy there’s the usual cast of derelicts running around in front along the curved walkway. We quickly make our way back into the Renaissance, and as we pass the front desk wave a greeting to the grinning man at the front desk (the same one who made the call regarding the naked woman who turned out to be Sherri). In the elevator on the way up, Sherri thanks me for such a wonderful evening. We really did have fun tonight…

Back in the room, it’s time to get out of the suit and relax. There’s a couple of cold Heinekens in the fridge, and some smokes in the suitcase. The hard part here is deciding WHAT to smoke… and I decide that I’m going for it here… some “AK47” from de Rokerij, some “Alegria” from de Dampkring, and some “Siberian Tiger” from Siberie will do for the buds, and some of the famous “Shoes” from Grey Area will be our hash. Jesus, I’m such a glutton here… who really needs all this great stuff??? Well, at the moment, it must be ME!

I’ve just sparked up the fat joint and taken my first drink of Heineken, when out of the bathroom comes Sherri… dressed in high black heels, black garter belt with black fishnet stockings, and in a French maids uniform! HOLY FREAKIN’ GOD!!! I spilled the Heineken down my front, and all over myself… but I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. She looked FABULOUS! Deep red lipstick, eyes all done up with I don’t know what, little white gloves, red on her cheeks, little pearl earrings and a tight strand of pearls around her neck. Her hair was pulled up high in a bun, and she had glasses on! Let me tell you… I have never been much for lingerie on a woman… or on a man for that matter… but I was in shock. She looked so hot standing there…
“Monsieur, can I try some of what you are smoking over there?” I wasn’t sure she meant the joint or my pants, you know?
“Ah… sure you can, little lady! Smoke it all… I’ve evidently had enough!”
Sherri proceeded to take a nice big hit with those ruby red lips… leaving a ring of red around the joint. She licked her lips, and let out a nice curl of smoke… she is goddamn killing me here. This continues as we pass the joint back and forth until it’s almost done before she puts it out. I’ve had one Heineken, and am half-way through a second. Sherri is drinking wine straight out of the bottle, letting a little dribble down her front in between her breasts… I kid you not; I wasn’t prepared for any of this… I have never seen her dressed up like she is tonight… a small nightie, but not a French maid’s outfit!
Sherri walks over to the table like a stripper struts on the runway, and lights a small candle she has taken out of her suitcase. She takes a second candle, and lights it beside the bed. Across the room she glides and turns out the lights…

She comes over to me, seated at the small table, and brushes her gloved fingers around my neck. All I can smell in the semi-darkness is her perfumed body… the perfume has seared itself into my memory…
“Well, Monsieur… I am here to take care of you tonight. What is your pleasure?” she whispers into my ear…

TrekknHil
super power poster
super power poster

Postby TrekknHil » Fri Sep 05, 1:14 am

EXCELLENT!
I broke out the last of the Orangina to read it...well worth it.

Sexy without being trashy...just like Sherri I do believe.

Jujumann
power poster
power poster

Postby Jujumann » Fri Sep 05, 3:48 am

One amazing report Sir Banks. Excellently written. I do notice that it seems like you were definitely having a good time. I like how you keep the suspense. Cant wait to read what happens next!

Slainte,
JUJU

Dogbreath
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Dogbreath » Fri Sep 05, 7:34 am

Jeezum Banks, you aren't gonna leave us at *that* point of the story? The conlcusion of your trips reports?

Surely you will have sequal or epilogue?

hehe.... love your report!

:-) Dogbreath

Jujumann
power poster
power poster

Postby Jujumann » Fri Sep 05, 10:27 am

I think there is way more to come Dogbreath...that was only Day 2's conclusion. LOL. I cant wait to read the rest. Keep em coming Banks.

JUJU

sea
regular
regular

Postby sea » Fri Sep 05, 1:44 pm

Excellent! I'm wondering what ELSE Sherri has packed in that huge suitcase! She certainly seems prepared for all occasions....

Sea
29 days and counting!

jackass
new
new

Excellent

Postby jackass » Fri Sep 05, 3:11 pm

Excellent work Banks, I'm there Sunday and I am so close I can smell it.... later !

GT
power poster
power poster

Postby GT » Fri Sep 05, 7:50 pm

what an outstanding report!! i'm typing this with a silly grin plastered on my face.

i gotta second the booze choices; not a whisky guy, but boodles, chimay, & j cuervo 1800 are all at the top of my list of chilled adult beverages.

well done, sir, & thank you for your efforts.

LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster

Oh Wow...

Postby LastHamlet » Fri Sep 05, 9:32 pm

I got so caught up in reading that one I ripped off my own shirt off. That was simply awesome Banks...
I believe Banks has now given some of the reasons I am such a lingerie buff. Dam, What an awesome read.
What a stopping Point Banks, proving more that you are still King of the Ciff Hangers...

Wow, it's a little chilly, I better get another shirt...

TrekknHil
super power poster
super power poster

Postby TrekknHil » Fri Sep 05, 9:46 pm

Ripped your own shirt off...that's hilarious, LH!!!!

wolfdangler
power poster
power poster

Postby wolfdangler » Sat Sep 06, 6:20 am

Nice job,
I love Maker's Mark. http://www.makersmark.com/flash.htm
Anxiously awaiting the next installment.

a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: Not A'dam dam'it..... a traveler, a heart, no woot for you.

head over heels

Postby a bollocks » Sat Sep 06, 7:48 am

Well, Banksy, it was WELL WORTH the wait. Thank you.

Is it possible to fall in love with a gal one has only experienced in written form...... well, AND in my dreamy mind's eye.

It will be a very long time before the images receed from my mind.

The scene in the bar with the straps a-fallin'.....woof.
The little French maid's outfit......WOOF!
Her precious sense of humour and adventure.

Keep 'em comin', dood. I really missed MY Sherri.

Did I just say "MY"? Lordy.

WOOP!

Jujumann
power poster
power poster

Postby Jujumann » Sat Sep 06, 11:35 am

Bollocks, youre not alone on that feeling. One can only hope that its not true to actually be thinking about a woman that youve only seen in written form and in imagination. I think a pic of her posted would be nice, but then again i could understand why you wouldnt want to do that Banks. Correct me if im wrong but maybe its just your writing style, well whatever it is, its damn good.

Amsterdam sure does bring out a different side to everyone huh?

Slainte,
JUJU

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Sat Sep 06, 12:24 pm

wolfdangler wrote:Nice job,
I love Maker's Mark. http://www.makersmark.com/flash.htm
Anxiously awaiting the next installment.

Thanks Wolf... I'm already an Ambassador with Makers Mark... I even have my name on a barrel... I'm not sure, but if you join, they may still be doing the barrel thing. There are about 20 names on each of the barrels... I'm trying to figure out a way to contact the others and get the barrel for myself!

capecodguy
power poster
power poster

with a friend

Postby capecodguy » Sat Sep 06, 3:49 pm

I always thought amsterdam was awesome just walking around by yourself...but after reading Banks story it doesnt compare....next time Im bringing along a sexy lady too...

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Sherri~sherry`BOURBON!

Postby Bohannon » Sat Sep 06, 9:03 pm

Well guy, thanks to your writing... batch #55, bottle #00541. Labrot & Graham "Woodford Reserve" Distillers select, Kentucky straight bourbon whiskey is all gone!... but not forgotten.
Pax and
Tot straks (33 days!)

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Wed Sep 10, 2:55 am

sea wrote:Excellent! I'm wondering what ELSE Sherri has packed in that huge suitcase! She certainly seems prepared for all occasions....

Sea

All I can say is... it's a REALLY BIG suitcase! :)

LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster

WOW.

Postby LastHamlet » Wed Sep 10, 5:56 pm

Really, A big suitcase.... Wow, I just ripped another shirt off thinking about it...
Uh oh,,, Sorry about that Miss... LOL...
I guess I should have stuck to ripping off my own shirt off...
Banks, you are the man.
Highest Regards,
LH.

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Fri Sep 12, 4:24 pm

LastHamlet... all those shirts could get expensive. :)

LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster

Yes..........

Postby LastHamlet » Fri Sep 12, 5:25 pm

I just get so caught up in the moment... Besides that, you know some things are worth it... Really great report Banks.... A work of art indeed...

Accylad

Postby Accylad » Sun Sep 14, 12:15 pm

What can I say Banks ? That is THE best report I have ever read. I simply can't wait for the next instalment.

Accylad

hebe
power poster
power poster

trip

Postby hebe » Tue Sep 16, 12:43 pm

now trhats the way a trip to the dam ought to be.i think my first one with my wife was similar except for the halter episode. a great report and well written. thanks for the memories. less than two months and counting..

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Mon Nov 24, 4:31 pm

The next one will be up later today... thanks for actually liking these!

Puffbob
regular
regular

Postby Puffbob » Tue Nov 25, 1:38 am

Excellent tale............ Banks. Sharing this adventure has made me feel young again!!! I can't wait to read the next installment.......keep them coming.............
Puffbob

dannymac
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby dannymac » Tue Nov 25, 3:58 am

PuffBob, I know you're relatively new here, so let me first apologize to you if this is the 1st installment of Banks trip report you've read.
It was I that brought this particular part of the story to the forefront. Before you go any further seek out the beginning of this adventure and read from there. You'll be glad you did.

And again, I'm sorry.

But I'm damn glad it (and prodding by a bollocks also) got Banks to get off his ass and continue the adventure! ;-)

LOL

Newbie Doo2
power poster
power poster

Postby Newbie Doo2 » Tue Nov 25, 11:03 am

Me thinks Foxie may need a little prodding too ?
How bout it Foxie?

Kind Regards
ND2

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”