The Pictures are FINALLY HERE!

A forum where you can read the great
adventures of the visitors to Amsterdam.

confuzn
power poster
power poster

The Pictures are FINALLY HERE!

Postby confuzn » Sat May 17, 2:37 pm

Ok folks, our pics are up on the web. We have about 300 more, but unfortunatly we ran out of space on ganjax's website. Maybe one day we'll switch em up, but for now....enjoy!

They are in no sort of order, just very randomly placed on the pages.

http://members.cox.net/aandjfebtrip

confuzn

Bon Bon Billy
super poster
super poster

Fantastic

Postby Bon Bon Billy » Sat May 17, 3:38 pm

Fantastic work, confuzn. Quality camera work brings a person right back to Amsterdam. Thank you so much for sharing your pics. It just might inspire me to get a digital camera for my next trip.

a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: Not A'dam dam'it..... a traveler, a heart, no woot for you.

Re: The Pictures are FINALLY HERE!

Postby a bollocks » Sat May 17, 4:12 pm

confuzn wrote:Ok folks, our pics are up on the web. We have about 300 more, but unfortunatly we ran out of space on ganjax's website. Maybe one day we'll switch em up, but for now....enjoy!

They are in no sort of order, just very randomly placed on the pages.

http://members.cox.net/aandjfebtrip

confuzn

Dood & Doodette! Most excellent! I hadda run get the bong, change water, and toke whilst viewing. I spit up into the aforementioned bong on the Penis pic. The hash @ Pablo's seemed cheap. $3/gram ish. I used to buy Black Lebanese for $2/g in 1972 in the Heartland. So inflation ain't so bad. The "hitting-boat" pics were trippy as hell. Finally "Pas Op!" Gotta love it. and it makes a nice target.

Finally... Anti is hot. LOL. seriously. Cornfuzn you got a good woman for a bald stoner. I can tell from the soul-pics. She's schemin'.

WOOT!

confuzn
power poster
power poster

Postby confuzn » Sat May 17, 4:26 pm

Anty says many thanks A bollocks! We're glad everyone is enjoying the pics so much.

The boat crash was hysterical. There's nothing like being stoned outa your mind, in the canals of Amsterdam with a bunch of strangers and crashing into one of those HUGE tour boats.

Ahhhh, the memories :-)

a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: Not A'dam dam'it..... a traveler, a heart, no woot for you.

Postby a bollocks » Sat May 17, 5:03 pm

confuzn wrote:Anty says many thanks Boll ! We're glad everyone is enjoying the pics so much.

Ahhhh, the memories :-)

Doc & Porkie look suitably happy. Nice pics of them. Wish my Zappa friend had seen the way to have his pic on the site. He is a staple.

p.s. Did I mention Anty is hot? Pierced left eyebrows make me quiver.
<shiver> LOLOL.

WOOP!

moe.
super power poster
super power poster

Postby moe. » Sat May 17, 6:05 pm

Really nice pics, man. Thanks for sharing them. One of these days we have to get ours on Yahoo. They're nowheres near as good but what the heck. I should scan some of my pics from previous trips too...a "best of" so to speak...you've inspired me.

moe.

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Sat May 17, 7:04 pm

Very nice! I was thrilled to see one of my 2000 "Channelites" buttons in use! Just curious, whose was it? Also, very strange, very black man with caucasian hands, LMAO!
And, as a "greyhair" myself, it was great to see Doc partying with you young 'uns. Thanks again
Pax

confuzn
power poster
power poster

Postby confuzn » Sat May 17, 10:21 pm

Yo bO!

That button is mine that got from the rookies from a trip many years ago.... I am one of the few that take the button you made EVERYWHERE I go! I thank you a thousand times for that piece of the channels history that proves that I am an old school channelite! You wouldn't believe how many people comment on it and know what it is about....

Many thanks for your efforts!

PS.... I want you to send me a new one!

confuzn

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Sun May 18, 4:33 am

OK, I will make up some new ones. We will have to figure out distribution. I guess it was a good idea and still is.
Pax

boker toker
power poster
power poster

Postby boker toker » Sun May 18, 1:11 pm

Great shots, its fun to live vicariously through others' photos. I'm already plotting my next trip. About those butterflies...I would have run away screaming. That's not the sort of thing I needed to know existed. lol

what time/day is south park on?

LastHamlet
mega power poster
mega power poster

Awesome Pics.

Postby LastHamlet » Sun May 18, 3:02 pm

Great Photos, Confuzn. I took that same St. Nicholas Boat tour in 2001, and it was cool. We actually had one of the lady comedians from the Boom Chicago, as our boat captain. She was a good driver and very knowledgable of the city, plus we got to light up the whole way.
Dam Good Photos. Way to go man.

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Sun May 18, 3:24 pm

Nice job Confuzn... looks like a great apartment in a nice area. I'm booked at the Hotel Brouwer for the next scheduled trip, but for future reference, what CityMundo apartment was the one you stayed in?

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Sun May 18, 3:25 pm

BOhannon wrote:OK, I will make up some new ones. We will have to figure out distribution. I guess it was a good idea and still is.
Pax

BO... please add me on to your list!

SB
power poster
power poster

All I can say is

Postby SB » Sun May 18, 5:00 pm

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE... Everyone was awesome!
Maybe I will bring a still cam this year instead of the camcorder.

SB

oldhippyguy
power poster
power poster

Fantastic job!!!

Postby oldhippyguy » Sun May 18, 5:22 pm

Wow, this takes me right back there..especially the shots of deKuil and the vaporizer bags!!When I see you guys there, I can easily picture me and Lasthamlet there with you guys and I wish we could ALL get together for a monster Channelite meeting at some point in the future..would'nt that be great !!You did a super job, congrats!!

dobbs
power poster
power poster

Postby dobbs » Sun May 18, 8:31 pm

Wonderful pictures indeed...we also did the St. Nicolaas thing and enjoyed it immensely-we had 7 in our party so we got a whole boat to ourselves and our captain was a nice guy named Billy. Although I love de Kuil and have been there many times, I always tend to be feeling too "shy" (aka baked :-) ), to ask about the vaporizer. Next time I need to just get over myself and check it out. The apartment does look very cool. I searched back through earlier posts and its # L01399, right? I've made a note of it for future reference. Damn, summer 2004 is just TOO far away (we have another "group trip" planned then). I'm really thinking hard about caving and planning a long weekend thing for just myself and husband in the fall.
OH, and I think I recognized that little black kitty in the Poezenboot (Alohagirl?). If so, glad to know she's thriving.

confuzn
power poster
power poster

Postby confuzn » Sun May 18, 9:35 pm

doobs - yes, it was apt. #399. It was really great for us. Its a bit far outside the city center, but Greenhouse is so close. The man we rented from was also extreemly nice. The only thing that kind of sucked was we could only fit 2 pairs of jeans in the washer at once, and it took FOREVER (a good hour, hour and fifteen minutes for a full wash cycle). In the kitchen was also this odd microwave/oven thing that we only attempted to use twice. But it was really awesome.

confuzn

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Mon May 19, 12:02 pm

Cool pics.

Was the apartment in the Jordaan? It looks like it from the view shots?

confuzn
power poster
power poster

Postby confuzn » Mon May 19, 5:18 pm

The apt. was in De Pijp area. About 2 blocks away from the Green House Tollstraat, on the *gulp* THIRD floor. Makes carrying luggage really horrible.

docski
super power poster
super power poster

Postby docski » Mon May 19, 8:14 pm

Boy, do those pictures bring back a lot of great memories.

Thanks guys
Doc

Newbie Doo2
power poster
power poster

Postby Newbie Doo2 » Tue May 20, 10:10 am

Great pics, thanks for sharing them.

I hope porkchop doesn't mind me saying this but in the picture of him drinking amstel he is the spitting image of Jonathan Frakes (Commander Will Riker - Star Trek TNG)

ND2

buckofive
power poster
power poster

Postby buckofive » Tue May 20, 3:11 pm

Great shots guys! I'd love to see more of your other photos. Have you guys got an FTP site set up?

cbs77
regular
regular

Chicago boom tours

Postby cbs77 » Tue May 20, 5:38 pm

Nice pics!
Looks like the tour was cool! How did you book it and how much did it cost?

confuzn
power poster
power poster

Postby confuzn » Tue May 20, 7:40 pm

You can book the boat tour at Boom! Chicago in Leidsplein. You should book it the day before you want to go, and I believe it is a 10 euro donation to go. You can give more (we did, since it rocked so much) if you want. All you do is show up the next day 20 minutes prior to launch and you're set!

Return to “Channelites Trip Reports”