alpha's "plannedemic"

The place to discuss political issues.

User avatar
Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15770
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2:45 pm
Location: Among the six billion.
Contact:

Re: alpha's "plannedemic"

Postby Dazzler » Thu Jun 23, 1:17 am

alpha wrote:
Dazzler wrote:
Hobie wrote:
modern roots wrote:
Hobie wrote: " natural immunity rules "


Tell that to the over 1 million that have died to COVID in this country.


I will tell you , I did my own thing , and with some knowledge i survived at home and when they asked me to go to the er or hospital I said no . And my antibody count continues to rise . what does that tell you . Don't people get a shot to hopefully get the antibodies ? I made them on my own .


They don't last forever.


Certainly not, but they'll last a lengthy lifetime and that's usually long enough.

As for the one million to have died from covid, only in america, sadly. However, more than one million have died from taking the clot shots. Tragic, but true.



Three months to five years is how long the immunity lasts.

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/ ... at-we-know

That’s why we have boosters.

I know you think you have access to some secret knowledge unavailable to people who’ve spent their lives studying this stuff, but really you’re a dangerous ignoramus who needs to stop spreading this fucking bullshit.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3924
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 11:55 pm
Location: Snowbelt

Re: alpha's "plannedemic"

Postby Cat » Thu Jun 23, 1:13 pm

Trump's America, where lies and conspiracies flourish. Claims and theorem and absolutely no evidence to support any of it. Post truth era indeed. I chalk most of it up to mass anxiety.

User avatar
Hobie
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1995
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 3:18 pm
Location: wagg more , bark less
Contact:

Re: alpha's "plannedemic"

Postby Hobie » Thu Jun 23, 4:07 pm

Dazzler wrote:
alpha wrote:
Dazzler wrote:
Hobie wrote:
modern roots wrote:
Hobie wrote: " natural immunity rules "


Tell that to the over 1 million that have died to COVID in this country.


I will tell you , I did my own thing , and with some knowledge i survived at home and when they asked me to go to the er or hospital I said no . And my antibody count continues to rise . what does that tell you . Don't people get a shot to hopefully get the antibodies ? I made them on my own .


They don't last forever.


Certainly not, but they'll last a lengthy lifetime and that's usually long enough.

As for the one million to have died from covid, only in america, sadly. However, more than one million have died from taking the clot shots. Tragic, but true.



Three months to five years is how long the immunity lasts.

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/ ... at-we-know

That’s why we have boosters.

I know you think you have access to some secret knowledge unavailable to people who’ve spent their lives studying this stuff, but really you’re a dangerous ignoramus who needs to stop spreading this fucking bullshit.


Your opinion is noted - I have some ivermectin from Canada and recently when I thought I had something I took 2 tablets and was back to normal in 2 days . Im suprised that insults are now part of debate . I always liked you Daz .
What ever happened to reliance on one's immune system

User avatar
Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15770
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2:45 pm
Location: Among the six billion.
Contact:

Re: alpha's "plannedemic"

Postby Dazzler » Fri Jun 24, 12:22 pm

Illnesses that kill you or lead to long term incapacity cannot be regulated by your immune system. That’s literally the definition of the limits of your immune system.

How do you know the magic beans cured you? I had shingles when I was 17. They made me really ill. One day I played blackjack and the next day I was better. I have as much evidence that blackjack cured my shingles as you do that horse paste tablets cured yours. None.

You have every right to gamble with your own health but when you post this hokum in public channels, people have a duty to challenge and oppose because these lies cost lives.

User avatar
Hobie
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1995
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 3:18 pm
Location: wagg more , bark less
Contact:

Re: alpha's "plannedemic"

Postby Hobie » Fri Jun 24, 3:09 pm

Dazzler wrote:Illnesses that kill you or lead to long term incapacity cannot be regulated by your immune system. That’s literally the definition of the limits of your immune system.

How do you know the magic beans cured you? I had shingles when I was 17. They made me really ill. One day I played blackjack and the next day I was better. I have as much evidence that blackjack cured my shingles as you do that horse paste tablets cured yours. None.

You have every right to gamble with your own health but when you post this hokum in public channels, people have a duty to challenge and oppose because these lies cost lives.


Im allergic to penicillin ,I was told It will kill me . While it saves a majority of others It does harm to me . I also like Black Jack . The game and the Gum .

https://journals.lww.com/americantherap ... _of.7.aspx

User avatar
alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 4344
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 6:12 pm
Location: damned, or in The dam!

Re: alpha's "plannedemic"

Postby alpha » Sat Jul 02, 4:31 am

Cat wrote:Trump's America, where lies and conspiracies flourish. Claims and theorem and absolutely no evidence to support any of it.


Actually Cat, yesterday i might've agreed with you, but then i wasn't aware of an tRump executive order late in his administration called schedule F, which would've done much to help remove the 'swamp' in Washington. Bidet's first action in office was to rescind it, but you can bet it'll be back when your dumos are shown the 'door in Nov.

https://brownstone.org/articles/the-ast ... chedule-f/

Cat wrote:Post truth era indeed. I chalk most of it up to mass anxiety.


They require implementing mass anxiety across a society to produce what tptb want, which is mass psychosis, which most citizens in the 'west' are afflicted with, from watching too much mainstream media. There was a reason our folks called it the boob tube and the only places you'll find exaggerated truths in western newspapers are the obits and the comics.

User avatar
alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 4344
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 6:12 pm
Location: damned, or in The dam!

Re: alpha's "plannedemic"

Postby alpha » Sat Jul 02, 5:45 am

Dazzler wrote:Illnesses that kill you or lead to long term incapacity cannot be regulated by your immune system. That’s literally the definition of the limits of your immune system.


There are no limits to the human immune system if it hasn't been tampered with, with the likes of the mrna experimental shots, which aren't vaccines, because they don't even come close to the definition of what a vaccine is. With proper support of one's immune system nearly everything can be fought off including the worst cancers known to mankind!

Dazzler wrote:How do you know the magic beans cured you? I had shingles when I was 17. They made me really ill. One day I played blackjack and the next day I was better. I have as much evidence that blackjack cured my shingles as you do that horse paste tablets cured yours. None.


Gee, doesn't this fall under causation, Daz? However, i believe a Nobel prize winning medicine, that's prevented suffering for millions of humans worldwide and produced zero deaths, with minimal side effects against your card game. If you had chickenpox as a youngster, that's where your shingles came from. They're quite painful and can return as mysteriously as they left, perhaps you should avoid blackjack? They have a vaccine for it, but it isn't even close to 100% effective.

Dazzler wrote:Three months to five years is how long the immunity lasts.

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/ ... at-we-know

That’s why we have boosters.


healthline with a no named author* wrote:“Immune cells and proteins that circulate in the body can recognize and kill the pathogen if it’s encountered again, protecting against disease and reducing illness severity.”

The components of immunity protection include:

Antibodies are proteins that circulate in the blood and recognize foreign substances like viruses and neutralize them.
Helper T cells help to recognize pathogens.
Killer T cells kill pathogens.
B cells make new antibodies when the body needs them.
People who recover from COVID-19 have been found to have all four of these components. However, specifics about what this means for the immune response and how long immunity lasts are not clear.


Before our present plannedemic, if y'all kept up with the real news you'd've noticed immunity lasts a lifetime. But there's zillions of viruses out there and most are quite helpful, but others are not and certainly not the manmade induce ones like covid 19 which like covid one and two from decades ago are all weapons against humanity.

What they state above is all true, but what they don't want you to know is the mrna shots produce spike proteins, which have been proven to be toxic and are wiping out your T cells, B cells and especially the killer T cells. The more shots you taken the more damage that's occurred.

*nih is a captured agency run by anthony fauci another Dr. mengelle.

Dazzler wrote:I know you think you have access to some secret knowledge unavailable to people who’ve spent their lives studying this stuff, but really you’re a dangerous ignoramus who needs to stop spreading this fucking bullshit.


No secret knowledge source, just the internet Daz it can be your friend if you don't waste all your time here. Specialist's in their fields have been shouting out about it since it's inception, during June 2019 in the washington dc area. The internet has opened at least two new video platforms, because their truths were censored from youtube. Whereas, the folks you''re listening to, as in WHO, or the CDC aren't doctors, have never treated a patient who has had covid and yet they alone are deciding the protocols, which have led to more deaths, everywhere the fake vaccines are administered.

Dazzler wrote:You have every right to gamble with your own health but when you post this hokum in public channels, people have a duty to challenge and oppose because these lies cost lives.


The only lies costing lives are those of our respective governments, if one could call, them that anymore? They're lies cost many lives during a disease that wasn't very fatal, unless an individual was allergic to something in the man made pathogen. The disease also has nearly zero effects on children who they want to also shoot up now. I'd think that would give you an inkling, but it's apparent if you're all boosted up with mrna streaming thru your blood you're one of the proud pioneers of discovering how well humans can tolerate the chemicals and nanobots needed to turn a human into what 'they' call transhumanism, unfortunately for the pioneers they attempted this before they had a perfected AI, which would've used your nanobots to prevent disease and purportedly, even aging..

User avatar
Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 16328
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 12:30 am
Location: "Home of the yellow snow"

Re: alpha's "plannedemic"

Postby Bohannon » Sat Jul 02, 2:46 pm

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

User avatar
Hobie
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1995
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 3:18 pm
Location: wagg more , bark less
Contact:

Re: alpha's "plannedemic"

Postby Hobie » Sat Jul 02, 4:06 pm

beat my most recent infection with 6 ......3 mg Ivermectin and my antibody count is 2,500 ....... took 3 days , man

User avatar
modern roots
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3204
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: alpha's "plannedemic"

Postby modern roots » Mon Jul 04, 12:53 am

Hobie wrote:In virus news today , im one and a half years out from my infection and my antibody count is 2,000 without any shots . " natural immunity rules "


On May 27th you wrote this.

Hobie wrote:
Dazzler wrote:
alpha wrote:
Dazzler wrote:
Hobie wrote:
modern roots wrote:
Hobie wrote: " natural immunity rules "


Tell that to the over 1 million that have died to COVID in this country.


I will tell you , I did my own thing , and with some knowledge i survived at home and when they asked me to go to the er or hospital I said no . And my antibody count continues to rise . what does that tell you . Don't people get a shot to hopefully get the antibodies ? I made them on my own .


They don't last forever.


Certainly not, but they'll last a lengthy lifetime and that's usually long enough.

As for the one million to have died from covid, only in america, sadly. However, more than one million have died from taking the clot shots. Tragic, but true.



Three months to five years is how long the immunity lasts.

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/ ... at-we-know

That’s why we have boosters.

I know you think you have access to some secret knowledge unavailable to people who’ve spent their lives studying this stuff, but really you’re a dangerous ignoramus who needs to stop spreading this fucking bullshit.


Your opinion is noted - I have some ivermectin from Canada and recently when I thought I had something I took 2 tablets and was back to normal in 2 days . Im suprised that insults are now part of debate . I always liked you Daz .
What ever happened to reliance on one's immune system


On June 23rd you wrote this.

Hobie wrote:beat my most recent infection with 6 ......3 mg Ivermectin and my antibody count is 2,500 ....... took 3 days , man


On July 2nd you wrote this.

In about a month you went from having an antibody count of 2,000 to taking 2 ivermectin tablets and being back to normal and then, about 10 days later you state you beat your most recent infection with 6 ivermectin tablets over 3 days with an antibody count of 2,500.

You're full of shit. A lying dumbass spreading misinformation. So you had 2 "infections" in 10 days that 2 rounds of ivermectin "cured"? And your antibody count was 2,000 on May 27th to 2,500 now after 2 rounds of ivermectin? LOL!!! You're a fucking lying idiot!! And how will you respond? With more lies and bullshit no doubt. You've been called out and exposed by your own posts in this thread!

And in the June 23rd post you state "whatever happened to relying on one's own immune system"....and then you take ivermectin (supposedly)...why don't you rely on your immune system like you say? Fucking chump! Stop spreading lies!

User avatar
Hobie
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1995
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 3:18 pm
Location: wagg more , bark less
Contact:

Re: alpha's "plannedemic"

Postby Hobie » Mon Jul 04, 1:55 pm

your opinion is noted , it was the same event , part 1 and part 2 .first a cold ... second the flu ....yes it took pills to help my immune system . not a shot . im still coughing , and thanks for the kind words MR

User avatar
MileHighDenver
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5484
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 3:20 pm
Location: state of Bliss
Contact:

Re: alpha's "plannedemic"

Postby MileHighDenver » Mon Jul 04, 3:15 pm

One of my friends on The Rolling Stones tour is stuck isolating in London while the rest are coming here today for the concert on Thursday. They are tested daily. The Amsterdam and Bern show were canceled because Mick got Covid. Luckily the Amsterdam show was rescheduled. 172 crew are tested daily. They have 3 doctors on staff. They stay “in a bubble” to minimize possible spread.

User avatar
modern roots
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3204
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: alpha's "plannedemic"

Postby modern roots » Mon Jul 11, 6:16 am

Hobie wrote:your opinion is noted


Yes, I noted your "opinion" also.

You'll take a medicine intended for a horse, yet you won't take a vaccine intended for humans. Twisted thinking, perhaps.

Go ahead. Log in and give me your opinion.

User avatar
Hobie
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1995
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 3:18 pm
Location: wagg more , bark less
Contact:

Re: alpha's "plannedemic"

Postby Hobie » Mon Jul 11, 2:36 pm

modern roots wrote:
Hobie wrote:your opinion is noted


Yes, I noted your "opinion" also.

You'll take a medicine intended for a horse, yet you won't take a vaccine intended for humans. Twisted thinking, perhaps.

Go ahead. Log in and give me your opinion.


research , Ivermectin and get back to me .... I took 6 - 3mg pills while other I know took 36 anti viral pills to get the same result .A friend in So Carolina took all the shots and is sick as a Dog . hope all is good for you MR

User avatar
modern roots
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3204
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: alpha's "plannedemic"

Postby modern roots » Mon Jul 11, 9:45 pm

Hobie wrote:
modern roots wrote:
Hobie wrote:your opinion is noted


Yes, I noted your "opinion" also.

You'll take a medicine intended for a horse, yet you won't take a vaccine intended for humans. Twisted thinking, perhaps.

Go ahead. Log in and give me your opinion.


research , Ivermectin and get back to me .... I took 6 - 3mg pills while other I know took 36 anti viral pills to get the same result .A friend in So Carolina took all the shots and is sick as a Dog . hope all is good for you MR


And all your opinion will ever be is horror stories of COVID vaccines and medicines while you praise a horse drug! Never mind the 100's of millions the COVID vaccine has helped or saved, it'll still be a horse drug for you. Enjoy your lies and stupidity.

User avatar
Hobie
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1995
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 3:18 pm
Location: wagg more , bark less
Contact:

Re: alpha's "plannedemic"

Postby Hobie » Tue Jul 12, 12:56 am

That's why we have free will , asshole , , , and all the best MR

User avatar
modern roots
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3204
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: alpha's "plannedemic"

Postby modern roots » Tue Jul 12, 1:45 am

Hobie wrote:That's why we have free will , asshole , , , and all the best MR


A little over 4.83 billion are fully vaccinated globally against COVID.
A little over 222 million are fully vaccinated in the US against COVID.

Let that sink in while you peddle your horse drug.

Looks like the majority of the global population exercised "free will" to get the vaccine instead of turning to a horse drug!! Stop spreading lies.

User avatar
Hobie
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1995
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 3:18 pm
Location: wagg more , bark less
Contact:

Re: alpha's "plannedemic"

Postby Hobie » Tue Jul 12, 12:16 pm

modern roots wrote:
Hobie wrote:That's why we have free will , asshole , , , and all the best MR


A little over 4.83 billion are fully vaccinated globally against COVID.
A little over 222 million are fully vaccinated in the US against COVID.

Let that sink in while you peddle your horse drug.

Looks like the majority of the global population exercised "free will" to get the vaccine instead of turning to a horse drug!! Stop spreading lies.



yr right again , their body their choice .... and so on .... you did no research , yr choice ... have a great Day MR

User avatar
modern roots
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3204
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: alpha's "plannedemic"

Postby modern roots » Tue Jul 12, 8:24 pm

Hobie wrote:
modern roots wrote:
Hobie wrote:That's why we have free will , asshole , , , and all the best MR


A little over 4.83 billion are fully vaccinated globally against COVID.
A little over 222 million are fully vaccinated in the US against COVID.

Let that sink in while you peddle your horse drug.

Looks like the majority of the global population exercised "free will" to get the vaccine instead of turning to a horse drug!! Stop spreading lies.



yr right again , their body their choice .... and so on .... you did no research , yr choice ... have a great Day MR


It's an anti-inflammatory drug for a horse, that's all I need to know.
The vaccine is approved for humans and more are getting vaccinated everyday, even children under 5, so the numbers on the vaccinated will continue to rise. You're just flat out wrong and stupid.

User avatar
Hobie
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1995
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 3:18 pm
Location: wagg more , bark less
Contact:

Re: alpha's "plannedemic"

Postby Hobie » Tue Jul 12, 8:52 pm


User avatar
modern roots
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3204
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: alpha's "plannedemic"

Postby modern roots » Wed Jul 13, 1:00 am




Pray for yourself. You're the one taking a horse drug.


Return to “All Politics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest