Declaration!

The place to discuss political issues.

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Declaration!

Postby Bohannon » Mon Nov 02, 3:13 pm

Has tRump declared himself election winner yet?

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Declaration!

Postby Cat » Mon Nov 02, 3:51 pm

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Tue Nov 03, 1:47 am

I'm declaring you all losers with Trump and Biden.
I mean, wake up!!

MileHighDenver
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby MileHighDenver » Tue Nov 03, 9:19 am

Anyone else enjoying the “no comment” section on EuroNews today? Trump making one outrageous statement after another. Any one makes you shake your head. When they stack several together you have to wonder why he’s still in office. I predict not only a landslide but the entire repub mountain will crumble today.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Wed Nov 04, 6:42 am

MileHighDenver wrote:Anyone else enjoying the “no comment” section on EuroNews today? Trump making one outrageous statement after another. Any one makes you shake your head. When they stack several together you have to wonder why he’s still in office. I predict not only a landslide but the entire repub mountain will crumble today.

All precincts haven't reported yet, so anything could still happen and the uspo failed to live up to a court ordered mandate, but from what i've read up to now tRump's on the verge of taking Florida, Texas, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Iowa and perhaps Wisc.? If so, it could be a very close race in the electoral college.

Trafalgar is reporting that the swing states may all go to tRump, except for possibly Arizona, which would effectively turn biden's election chances to toast:
Of these 9 swing states (Texas was not. Not even close):
Arizona Biden+7.6 54% reporting
Florida Trump+3.4 98% reporting (called for Trump)
Georgia Trump+7.4 81% reporting
Iowa Trump+8.5 93% reporting (called for Trump)
Michigan Trump+11 54% reporting
North Carolina Trump+1.4 100% reporting (called for Trump)
Ohio Trump+8.4 98% reporting (called for Trump)
Pennsylvania Trump+14.9 62% reporting
Wisconsin Trump+4.4 89% reporting

Should anyone here wish to understand our economic dilemma in better context, then have a listen to Michael Hudson in a podcast with Paul Jay of the Analysis.news website.

https://theanalysis.news/interviews/fin ... el-hudson/

MileHighDenver
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby MileHighDenver » Wed Nov 04, 8:35 am

Man was I wrong. Again.

In the land of the blind a one eyed man is king.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Wed Nov 04, 9:31 pm

Trump's pre-emptive declarations of a win won't help his campaign. Kick back and watch the count as we ease towards a Biden win.

The next two months are going to be fun as a Trump loss gets internalized by his supporters. Boo fucking hoo. 10 years ago it was the Tea Party rage movement that got relegated to the dustbin of political movements, and now say goodbye to the Trump rage movement and it's dedication to the devolution of democracy in America.

These rage filled discontented Americans will present again in a new political configuration in the next election cycle most likely..

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Thu Nov 05, 2:17 am

This election is definitely close, which should divide the country's populace even further, to our elites, delight. Doesn't matter which corrupt fool wins tho, the populace loses big time once again and the plundering continues at the middle class and poor's expense.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Thu Nov 05, 3:13 am

Cat wrote:Trump's pre-emptive declarations of a win won't help his campaign. Kick back and watch the count as we ease towards a Biden win.

Not so fast, Cat, Greg Palast writes there's three constitutional ways trump can overturn the vote. The incumbent is usually the one with the greater power to direct an election's results too. However, gore failed to live up to those expectations, didn't he?

Cat wrote:These rage filled discontented Americans will present again in a new political configuration in the next election cycle most likely..

You still don't get it do you, Cat? Doesn't matter who wins it's gonna be same old, new boss, or not, which it's been our entire lives! Truly, the biggest difference between these two idiots is tRump isn't an insider like biden is and therefore would rankle the globalist's agenda for another four more years, which believe it, or not, would benefit both you and me, but admittedly not to any great degree.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Thu Nov 05, 11:16 am

Fuck's sake. Why do people persist in this delusion that Trump is somehow anti-establishment?

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Sat Nov 07, 4:00 am

Well, it's all over for Trump. Looks like Biden will win. Now all the talk will shift to insurance and climate. God help us. How depressing. I'm already tired of Biden and Democrat control. It's the same old thing over and over again. The base is lunatics, plain and simple.

Here's one: environmental racism. LOL!!!

Return to “All Politics”