Tulsa

The place to discuss political issues.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Tulsa

Postby Cat » Sat Jun 20, 10:36 am

Now that the curfew has been rescinded, extreme right wing groups will have more time to burn Tulsa and then attribute it to Antifa. Should be some pretty wild psy-ops to come.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Sat Jun 20, 4:03 pm

Trolls are out.

Do not trust unverified info.

They are wanting to start rumors to get people enraged.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Sat Jun 20, 7:29 pm

The CoronaBowl Hate Rally has begun.

The doors and gates are open.

The participants are filing in.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Sun Jun 21, 12:43 am

Well, apparently the million or so folks that were coming didn't show.

The upper deck at the CoronaBowl is practically empty.

Even Weird Al had people on the upper deck.

They are already dis-assembling the "overflow" stage and area because it is empty outside the arena.

Lol.

Our national disgrace is getting the recognition he deserves.

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Sun Jun 21, 1:15 am

You and Cat got all worked up for nothing.
Although your hate fest for Trump continues...

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Sun Jun 21, 1:57 am

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Sun Jun 21, 2:54 am

I'm watching the Trump rally live right now. There are blacks in the crowd behind him wearing their MAGA caps!!!

The crowd is eating it up.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Sun Jun 21, 3:01 am

Around 6000 or so maskless chicken fuckers is all
the bunker baby could draw.

A relief of sorts, but still an experiment in virus transmission.

I can not wait for the Sunday morning rage tweets.

It will be the protesters fault.

Those pesky black lives getting in the way and all.

The fake news.

The sky is the limit.

It is also falling on the Trump Re-election fantasy.

lol

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Sun Jun 21, 3:15 am

Overall I'm proud of Tulsa and the way we
have handled this very deliberate assault on our normality and safety.

Probably more peaceful (mask wearing)protesters at Veterans park, than Trumpsters made it into the CoronaBowl.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Sun Jun 21, 3:23 am

We just heard an unusual low rumble. Turned down Spotify. Thought it might be an earthquake for a bit.
Then it slowly rumbled off.
I think Air Force One just did a low fly over of Tulsa on its way out. Really low.

Bye Felicia!

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Sun Jun 21, 3:32 am

Rudy wrote:
Probably more peaceful (mask wearing)protesters.

What does mask wearing have to do with anything?
I don't wear a mask. No need to. The coronavirus is a hoax.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Sun Jun 21, 4:13 am

From NPR:

"On Saturday night, the president defended his handling of the coronavirus, claiming to have saved "millions."

"We saved millions of lives. Now, it's time, get back to work," Trump said to a tightly packed crowd, most of whom were not wearing masks. Trump made the claim despite downplaying the threat posed by the coronavirus for months and despite evidence that cases are spiking in many parts of the country, like Florida, Texas and, yes, Oklahoma.

Trump again played on racist stereotypes and nicknames, labeling the coronavirus the "Chinese virus" to approving laughs from the crowd, and even adding in the phrase "kung flu."

He created a fictional story about life under the left, referencing when a "tough hombre" tries to break into a house and a woman in it, whose husband was away for work, tried to call 911, but the number was no longer working.

Trump defended Confederate statues, saying the left is trying to "desecrate our monuments."

He pushed Congress to pass a law punishing people with a year in jail for burning the American flag, though the U.S. Supreme Court upheld the right to burn the flag under the First Amendment decades ago.

He took aim at the NFL, which apologized recently for how it treated black athletes who kneeled during the national anthem to protest police brutality. Trump implored, "Never kneel — we will stand proud and stand tall."

He hit several culture war notes, arguing that conservative culture was under attack from the likes of Biden, with a range of false claims about late-term abortion, taking away guns and wanting to "prosecute Americans for going to church, but not burning a church."

Trump said Democrats want to abolish bail and ICE, the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency. They want to dismantle police, he said, while freeing vicious MS-13 gang members and that they want "rioters" and "looters" to "have more rights than law-abiding citizens."

"The silent majority is stronger than ever before," Trump said, declaring the Republican Party "the party of Lincoln" and "law and order."

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Sun Jun 21, 4:16 am

They are dancing on Greenwood right now.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Sun Jun 21, 4:22 am

Holy crap.

Now we just did have an earthquake!

House rattled for about 30 seconds.

Shite!

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Sun Jun 21, 4:27 am

TrumpQuake 2020!

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Sun Jun 21, 3:43 pm

The largest indoor venue in the country holds 23,500.

So explain how all those 3.8 billion showed up for Trumps hate rally in Tulsa!

LOL!

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Sun Jun 21, 3:54 pm

One thing.

In the midst of a dangerous mix of politics, race and disease,

there was the sweetest tiny 3 week old baby that came to the event strapped to his fathers chest.

I believe his name was "Pheonix".

I wish I could have carefully held that sweet baby, passed it safely over to my adoring wife, and
punched that fucking asshole in the face with a claw hammer.

Absolutely Deplorable.

Hillary, with all her faults, nailed it.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Sun Jun 21, 5:16 pm

The event itself was first come first served.
They stopped coming at 6,200.
In Tulsa, OKLAHOMA
They gloated about the massive response. People were waiting in line for days! They allotted people to reserve tickets right up until the event, after all they had the convention center next door reserved and a huge outdoor space with a stage that took all day to build. For overflow at the epic event.
They built it.
And no one came.
Add this is from Forbes.

The same Forbes that Trump lied to in order to get on their list.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Sat Jun 27, 9:18 pm

"I've never been interested in listening to a Trump rally because I thought I had heard it all. Well I obviously hadn't heard a thing. This is downright scary." — Viewer William Hanson commented Friday on Facebook

Last Saturday night, approximately 7 million Americans tuned into Fox News to watch Trump's speech in Tulsa.

Bill Moyers was one of them. So was journalist Jeff Sharlet.

Sharlet has been reporting on Trump’s rallies for years, and in a new report for Vanity Fair, he describes how Trump the orator has turned his re-election campaign into a militant crusade fueled by conspiracy theories and rhetoric that incites violence.

"The fact that he could not turn out his numbers the way he wanted to. He predicted 100,000. The arena held 19,000. And he got 6,000," Sharlet tells Bill. "He responded to that like a cornered raccoon. There’s times when he’s disappointed and he sort of comes out and sulks and then there’s times when he comes out and snarls. And this was the latter. He gave what I believe was the most rhetorically violent speech I’ve seen."

"That was my impression too. I kept writing words on my notebook that were fake news tropes — animals (referring to immigrants), bad people out there, thugs. He went right on as if he put all his arrows in one bow and let them go at once," Bill says.

In a new podcast, Bill Moyers talks with Sharlet about Trump's speech offering analysis that you need to hear to understand the "cult of Trump" and Trump's 2020 election campaign.

Sharlet observes that the political press tends to avoid reporting on the fantastical crime stories that Trump includes in his speeches, but these stories of mayhem, murder and rape — increasingly detailed and dark — are something that all Americans need to pay attention.

“It’s what matters most in those speeches,” says Sharlet.

Listen (or read the transcript) at https://billmoyers.com/…/bill-moyers-talks-with-jeffrey-sh…/

Read Sharlet's reporting here: https://www.vanityfair.com/…/inside-the-cult-of-trump-his-r…

https://www.vanityfair.com/…/decoding-the-grotesque-symboli…

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Mon Jun 29, 2:12 am

It really isn’t funny anymore.

Stay safe, everyone.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Mon Jun 29, 9:56 am

Rudy wrote:"I've never been interested in listening to a Trump rally because I thought I had heard it all. Well I obviously hadn't heard a thing. This is downright scary." — Viewer William Hanson commented Friday on Facebook

Last Saturday night, approximately 7 million Americans tuned into Fox News to watch Trump's speech in Tulsa.

Sharlet has been reporting on Trump’s rallies for years, and in a new report for Vanity Fair, he describes how Trump the orator has turned his re-election campaign into a militant crusade fueled by conspiracy theories and rhetoric that incites violence.

"The fact that he could not turn out his numbers the way he wanted to. He predicted 100,000. The arena held 19,000. And he got 6,000," Sharlet tells Bill. "He responded to that like a cornered raccoon. There’s times when he’s disappointed and he sort of comes out and sulks and then there’s times when he comes out and snarls. And this was the latter. He gave what I believe was the most rhetorically violent speech I’ve seen."

"That was my impression too. I kept writing words on my notebook that were fake news tropes — animals (referring to immigrants), bad people out there, thugs. He went right on as if he put all his arrows in one bow and let them go at once," Bill says.

In a new podcast, Bill Moyers talks with Sharlet about Trump's speech offering analysis that you need to hear to understand the "cult of Trump" and Trump's 2020 election campaign.

Sharlet observes that the political press tends to avoid reporting on the fantastical crime stories that Trump includes in his speeches, but these stories of mayhem, murder and rape — increasingly detailed and dark — are something that all Americans need to pay attention.

Listen (or read the transcript) at https://billmoyers.com/…/bill-moyers-talks-with-jeffrey-sh…/

Read Sharlet's reporting here: https://www.vanityfair.com/…/inside-the-cult-of-trump-his-r…

Links are broken. Here you go:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/06 ... the-gospel
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/06 ... ulsa-rally
https://billmoyers.com/story/bill-moyer ... d-america/

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Tue Jun 30, 12:25 am

Dazzler wrote:
Rudy wrote:"I've never been interested in listening to a Trump rally because I thought I had heard it all. Well I obviously hadn't heard a thing. This is downright scary." — Viewer William Hanson commented Friday on Facebook

Links are broken. Here you go:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/06 ... the-gospel
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/06 ... ulsa-rally
https://billmoyers.com/story/bill-moyer ... d-america/

Thanks Dazzler, I guess they won't have to worry about too much of a glut of traffic coming from ChannelsNL .

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Tue Jun 30, 5:00 am

Oh, did you do that deliberately? Oops. Sorry.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Tue Jun 30, 6:33 pm

Dazzler wrote:Oh, did you do that deliberately? Oops. Sorry.

Just a little time burner in case some novice ShiteBart info-warriors got hold of the links of these decent
progressive sites and decide to fuck around.

Figuring those truly interested will take the time to search deeper I suppose.

Of course it really is pointless trying to convince these veritable brick walls of fear and ignorance that
their freeum isn't under attack.

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Tue Jun 30, 9:09 pm

“Never argue with a fool in public; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.” Twain (Attributed)

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” Carlin

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Thu Jul 02, 8:00 pm

Herman Cain.

Tea Party Trumpster fan who attended the Tulsa rally has been hospitalized with the Democratic hoax.

Way to go!

moe.
super power poster
super power poster

Postby moe. » Thu Jul 02, 10:45 pm

Rudy wrote:Herman Cain.

Tea Party Trumpster fan who attended the Tulsa rally has been hospitalized with the Democratic hoax.

Way to go!

We're getting close to the two week point. There should be a whole lot more cases popping up. Fingers crossed that the great orange dotard is one of them.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Fri Jul 03, 7:57 pm

moe. wrote:
Rudy wrote:Herman Cain.

Way to go!

We're getting close to the two week point. There should be a whole lot more cases popping up. Fingers crossed that the great orange dotard is one of them.

I'm beginning to think he may be of the Undead; and therefore impervious to well, everything.

Return to “All Politics”