TRUMPGATE

The place to discuss political issues.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6685
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

TRUMPGATE

Postby Rudy » Wed May 13, 10:12 pm

People are talking a lot about TRUMPGATE now.
I'm surprised something hasn't been done about it .
They're saying it's pretty bad. Sad really. TRUMPGATE.
Really surprised more people aren't worried about TRUMPGATE. They've been talking about all the really bad stuff he's doing. Really sad nasty things that are not good for our country.
If the FBI or Justice Dept is listening I hope they'll look into it. TRUMPGATE. TRUMPGATE. TRUMPGATE.
I think we are going to be hearing a lot about this TRUMPGATE in the future. Sad. Really sad.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6685
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: TRUMPGATE

Postby Rudy » Wed May 13, 10:21 pm

TRUMPGATE.
Sounds like something they close right before
they send a hog down the automated processing line at the slaughter house.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6685
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: TRUMPGATE

Postby Rudy » Wed May 13, 11:58 pm

TRUMPGATE.
Just like Dick, only it's Don this time.

User avatar
smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6071
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 10:45 pm
Location: 3rd. rock
Contact:

Re: TRUMPGATE

Postby smokedpeppers » Thu May 14, 3:18 am

Rudy wrote:People are talking a lot about TRUMPGATE now.

also, reads 44s russiagate and flynngate is making news again .

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6685
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: TRUMPGATE

Postby Rudy » Thu May 14, 4:31 pm

TRUMPGATE .
Sad. Disgraceful really.
I'm hearing that someone is shitting and giggling, playing a hoax
while Republicans are attempting to destroy America with globalism, communism and socialism.
TRUMPGATE devotees are now forcing you and me to wear facemasks in an attempt to hide inner beauty and stifle political statement using the face.
TRUMPGATE.
Google and Bing bots please take note of the new addition to the American lexicon. TRUMPGATE.
It's really the biggest, leading the world statistically, LOTS of people are worried that TRUMPGATE has the potential to ruin our crops come harvest time. That's what some pretty smart people are saying, just ask anyone living in the Amazon River Valley, I'll bet you get some pretty interesting answers.
TRUMPGATE.
I shit you not.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6685
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: TRUMPGATE

Postby Rudy » Sat May 16, 2:24 pm

Breaking immigration laws importing Slovenian prostitutes to give handies.
TRUMPGATE!

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6685
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: TRUMPGATE

Postby Rudy » Sat May 16, 3:47 pm

TRUMPGATE.
Shameful. Pathetic. Sad.
Viciously clinging to America`s testicles like a honey badger.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6685
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: TRUMPGATE

Postby Rudy » Sun May 17, 4:14 am

This horrible abomination, spawned in 2017 has been going on for years.


Deep-Deep State.



Just like prison sex,



only consensual.



TRUMPGATE.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6685
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: TRUMPGATE

Postby Rudy » Mon May 18, 1:40 am

The Trump Administration is turning out to be one of the most corrupt and incompetent in U.S. history. Remember, he and Sleepy Mike Pence are the reasons Republicans will lose the Senate AND the WH in 2020!!!

#TrumpGate

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6685
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: TRUMPGATE

Postby Rudy » Wed May 27, 1:10 am

#TrumpGate

It is real. It is now.

User avatar
alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 4140
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 6:12 pm
Location: damned, or in The dam!

Re: TRUMPGATE

Postby alpha » Wed May 27, 6:22 am

Rudy wrote:The Trump Administration is turning out to be one of the most corrupt and incompetent in U.S. history. Remember, he and Sleepy Mike Pence are the reasons Republicans will lose the Senate AND the WH in 2020!!!

#TrumpGate


Your twisting in the wind here, Rudy, similar to patrick, tho not nearly as neurotic. If the dumbocraps were running Sanders and his policies, then i'd tend to agree with you. However, since they're running sleepy joe 'bidin' his time', biden, then you best grab hold of the seat of your pants for another four fabulous years with your favorite goat. The electoral college folks would much rather have tRump, than biden. So it won't matter again who the electorate votes for, because the fix is already in, again.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6685
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: TRUMPGATE

Postby Rudy » Wed May 27, 1:48 pm

Don't listen to the cup of fuck.

Vote for Biden.

He is a Democrat

BTW.

User avatar
Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6392
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 5:32 am
Location: The Eldorado Cafe...

Re: TRUMPGATE

Postby Banks » Wed May 27, 2:47 pm

alpha wrote:
Rudy wrote:#TrumpGate


the dumbocraps


Why do you write this?

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6685
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: TRUMPGATE

Postby Rudy » Wed May 27, 8:50 pm

The Great Pumpkin resident of the White House has
grown weary of being fact checked in a single day,
and has threatened to dismantle the very medium he
exploits to sow division and spread misinformation.

The malignant man child is so upset, he will crap his pants and just sit in them until someone does something!
LMAO !

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6685
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: TRUMPGATE

Postby Rudy » Thu May 28, 3:44 am

I can't believe nobody is looking into Pumpkin's
borrowing from strawman banks like Deutsche using Russian banks as silent guarantors.

Oh wait. They are.
And the Great Humpty Dump is shitting chunks of heaven and earth trying to keep it a secret in courts
throughout the country.

TrumpGate.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6685
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: TRUMPGATE

Postby Rudy » Sat May 30, 12:41 am

Giving nothing. Taking everything.

A nepotistic megalomaniac with power, resources and the habit of creating chaos
and division to cover his tracks, and achieve his various political goals.

#TrumpGate

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6685
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: TRUMPGATE

Postby Rudy » Wed Jun 03, 12:43 am

Hell of a job, Donald.

You've managed to bring back the 1918 Pandemic, 1929 Depression & 1968 Race Riots, all at the same time.

#TrumpGate

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6685
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: TRUMPGATE

Postby Rudy » Mon Jun 22, 5:57 pm

Is the "Silent Majority" Trump refers to actually the Electoral College?

Any ideas on how that will play out in November?

nemesystem
super poster
super poster
Posts: 986
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 9:50 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah

Re: TRUMPGATE

Postby nemesystem » Tue Jun 23, 1:40 am

I'm waiting for dumb fuck donnie to create another national emergency so he can try and delay the November elections.... Watch as they try and delay the election due to "civil unrest" either due to covid19's second wave or BLM nonsense that they either make up themselves or agitate to make worse than it really is (See CHAZ shootings)

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6685
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: TRUMPGATE

Postby Rudy » Wed Jul 01, 1:07 pm

Another good column from Jon Katz:



"I spent several hours this week watching Fox News and several of the most conservative Trump-supporting websites online – The Washington Free Beacon, the American Thinker, The Blaze, Twitchy, PJ Media, Red State, the Federalist, the Drudge Report (Drudge does report on the President’s troubles).
If you watch and read this media and only this media, you would have no idea the President is in trouble, or that the pandemic is roaring back, or that it is dangerous, or that Trump is going to pieces and losing the very voters he most desperately needs.
You wouldn’t even know so many people are dying, or that the virus is not like the flu.
They are not reading the same stories you are reading, and watching the same programs you are watching.
Like Hilary Clinton supporters in 2016, Trump supporters live in a sealed bubble and know nothing of the other world. There is plenty of conspiracy and red meat ideology, and spirited writing, but few facts and no pretense of balance.
They don’t know what is happening outside of their world.
They can’t understand why Hilary Clinton isn’t in jail, by now or why Barack Obama and Joe Biden have not joined her, along with those FBI agents who unlawfully persecuted Trump for no reason at all.
Of course, his supporters are confident and optimistic; they have no idea how much trouble he is in. Their media hasn’t told them."

slither
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1452
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 4:09 am
Location: Trapped within space, time and motion
Contact:

Re: TRUMPGATE

Postby slither » Thu Jul 02, 3:29 am

alpha wrote: . . . then i'd tend to agree with you.



Your concurrence being the gold standard of political approval, of course.


Patrick . . . ?
Interesting.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6685
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: TRUMPGATE

Postby Rudy » Tue Jul 14, 12:03 am

Trump’s campaign manager is a felon.
His deputy campaign manager is a felon.
His national security advisor is a felon.
His foreign policy advisor is a felon.
His personal lawyer is a felon.
His long time advisor is a felon.
It’s not a campaign, it’s a criminal enterprise.

#TRUMPGATE

User avatar
alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 4140
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 6:12 pm
Location: damned, or in The dam!

Re: TRUMPGATE

Postby alpha » Wed Jul 15, 4:40 am

Get used to it Rudy, scotus determined many moons ago our politicians are above common law for you and me. Actually, they're all above the laws we take for granted. They're the very proof that absolute power corrupts, absolutely.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6685
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: TRUMPGATE

Postby Rudy » Tue Jul 28, 9:32 pm

There was a huge rat at Capital Hill today.

Smell that?

User avatar
alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 4140
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 6:12 pm
Location: damned, or in The dam!

Re: TRUMPGATE

Postby alpha » Wed Jul 29, 10:12 am

Rudy wrote:There was a huge rat at Capital Hill today.

Smell that?


There have been rats dominating capital hill for decades! No human filth would even go near the place let alone respectable folks, because it's been crawling with vermin for as long as i can remember. So therefore, if i can't smell them, than i doubt a particular big one would make a difference?

However, have you been out and smelled the fresh air this spring and summer? Freshest it's smelled to me in decades. Shows what a little slow down in production can bring the world, huh? What's truly a shame tho is how we're clearly in for a more brutal depression than ninety years ago, which will be blamed on this pandemic, when it's clearly been private banksters allowed to privatize america into non existence. This is what rats do tho, they congregate and cause all sorts of problems, but even more so for those poor souls down the road.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6685
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: TRUMPGATE

Postby Rudy » Thu Jul 30, 7:22 pm

Wondering how many of Kushner's friends became heavily invested in KODAK last week.

Asking for a friend.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6685
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: TRUMPGATE

Postby Rudy » Thu Aug 06, 10:12 pm

#TRUMPGATE


Republicans.

They don't care that he has five children from three different wives, and that he's cheated, repeatedly, on all three of those wives.

They don't care that he has strong ties to child sex trafficker, Jeffrey Epstein, and that he's been credibly accused of rape by more than two dozen women.

They don't care that Trump University and Trump Charity were closed due to fraudulent practices.

They don't care that he's told provable lies by the thousands since he took office.

They don't care that he's increased the national deficit by record numbers, even though he promised to eliminate the national debt in eight years.
Instead, he plans to add $8.3 trillion.

They don't care that he won't release his tax returns, even though he promised he would do so if elected president.

They don't care that he engages in juvenile name calling, and spends more time on Twitter and golf than he does working.

They don't care that he's had more business failures than accomplishments, and that he's known for stiffing contractors who did honest work for him.

They don't care that he led the RACIST birther movement, falsely claiming President Obama was born in Kenya.

They don't care that the Department of Justice sued Trump and his father Fred in 1973 for housing discrimination at 39 sites around New York. They were charging more rent for black people than for white, effectively pricing black people out of their properties.

They don't care that trump took out a full page ad in the New York Times, calling for the execution of the (black) Central Park Five for raping and murdering a jogger, AFTER they had been exonerated by DNA evidence.

They don't care that he paid hush money to a porn star with whom he was having sex while his wife was home with their newborn son.

They don't care that Trump has been repeatedly fined for breaking rules related to his operation of casinos. They don't care that Trump was fined $200,000 for arranging to keep black employees away from mafioso Robert LiButti’s gambling table. In 1991, the Casino Control Commission fined Trump’s company another $450,000 for buying LiButti nine luxury cars. His ties to the mob are clear, and they don't care.

That don't care that he bragged that he grabs women by the pussy, or that he walked in on young beauty pageant contestants while they were undressing.

They don't care that the Federal Trade Commission fined him $750,000 for failing to disclose his purchases of stock in two casino companies, Holiday and Bally, which exceeded minimum disclosure levels. They don't care that he's a cheat and a conman.

They don't care that that the Trump campaign spent more than $55,000 buying his own book Crippled America: How to Make America Great Again. That means Trump used donor money to his campaign to buy a book, sending the cash back to himself. Copies were given to delegates at the Republican National Convention.

They don't care that Trump continually insulted former senator and war veteran John McCain long after his death, or that he launched a broadside against the late representative John Dingell that suggested he was “looking up” from hell — an attack that shocked his widow, Rep. Debbie Dingell, who was preparing for her first Christmas without him.

They don't care that he gave Turkey a green light to invade Syria and attack our Kurdish allies. Russians later came in and took over former American bases.

They don't care that his handling of Jamal Khashoggi’s murder harmed America’s moral standing. They don't care that he praises dictators and insults our allies. They don't care that he sides with dictators over our own Intelligence Agencies.

They don't care that he permanently separates children from their parents when they come to America LEGALLY seeking asylum.

They don't care that trump belittled Khizr and Ghazala Khan, the parents of a Muslim American soldier who had been killed while serving in the Army.

They don't care that he's trying to destroy the United States Postal Service. They don't care that he makes totally debunked claims about mail-in voting, saying it is fraudulent, when even his own Intel agencies report that it's not.

They don't care that trump had promised to entrust management of his companies to his children upon becoming president. He didn't. He continually violates the emoluments clause. So does his daughter and advisor Kellyanne Conway.

They don't care that he lies about his crowd sizes. They don't care that Mexico didn't pay for the wall. They don't care that he completely lost the trade war with China, destroying many of our midwestern farmers.

They don't care that he ordered a raid in Yemen during which one Navy SEAL was killed, five American soldiers were wounded, and nearly 30 civilians died. The U.S. Central Command acknowledged that the civilian casualties “may include children.” A month later, U.S. officials announced the raid had yielded no new intelligence. But...Benghazi!!!!

They don't care that he was impeached for bribing Ukraine to interfere in our elections.

They don't care that he has completely botched America's pandemic response, making America one of the worst countries in terms of cases and deaths per capita.

They don't care that he constantly brags about himself, calling himself a 'stable genius' and claims he knows more about anything that anyone.

They don't care that he's so morally decrepit that our standing in the world is in the gutter, and our nation is in the worst shape it's been in for decades. He's a pathological liar, a cheat and a braggart.

This is just the tip of the iceberg ...


And. They. Don't. Care.

Republicans.

#TRUMPGATE

User avatar
alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 4140
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 6:12 pm
Location: damned, or in The dam!

Re: TRUMPGATE

Postby alpha » Fri Aug 07, 3:43 am

Rudy wrote:He's a pathological liar, a cheat and a braggart.


This too, perfectly describes Biden.

Rudy wrote:And. They. Don't. Care.

Republicans.


tRumpgate is too easy of an out Rudy. More like americangate, both party's have been reaming us for centuries, not decades. The ideals we learned in school growing up were all a facade, to make us feel exceptional to everyone else and for the most part it worked. The most manipulated among us still continue to vote for one party, or the other thru abject fear of what happens if their party wins, which in reality isn't much at all, just more reaming and fleecing of us for their donor's profit and enjoyment.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6685
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: TRUMPGATE

Postby Rudy » Fri Aug 07, 4:07 am

alpha wrote:
Rudy wrote:He's a pathological liar, a cheat and a braggart.


This too, perfectly describes Biden.



Rudy wrote:And. They. Don't. Care.

Republicans.


tRumpgate is too easy of an out Rudy. More like americangate, both party's have been reaming us for centuries, not decades. The ideals we learned in school growing up were all a facade, to make us feel exceptional to everyone else and for the most part it worked. The most manipulated among us still continue to vote for one party, or the other thru abject fear of what happens if their party wins, which in reality isn't much at all, just more reaming and fleecing of us for their donor's profit and enjoyment.


Thank you for not mentioning Hilary's emails, Sorros, or Benghazi.

#TRUMPGATE

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6685
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: TRUMPGATE

Postby Rudy » Fri Aug 07, 4:28 am

Rudy wrote:#TRUMPGATE


Republicans.

They don't care that he has five children from three different wives, and that he's cheated, repeatedly, on all three of those wives.

They don't care that he has strong ties to child sex trafficker, Jeffrey Epstein, and that he's been credibly accused of rape by more than two dozen women.

They don't care that Trump University and Trump Charity were closed due to fraudulent practices.

They don't care that he's told provable lies by the thousands since he took office.

They don't care that he's increased the national deficit by record numbers, even though he promised to eliminate the national debt in eight years.
Instead, he plans to add $8.3 trillion.

They don't care that he won't release his tax returns, even though he promised he would do so if elected president.

They don't care that he engages in juvenile name calling, and spends more time on Twitter and golf than he does working.

They don't care that he's had more business failures than accomplishments, and that he's known for stiffing contractors who did honest work for him.

They don't care that he led the RACIST birther movement, falsely claiming President Obama was born in Kenya.

They don't care that the Department of Justice sued Trump and his father Fred in 1973 for housing discrimination at 39 sites around New York. They were charging more rent for black people than for white, effectively pricing black people out of their properties.

They don't care that trump took out a full page ad in the New York Times, calling for the execution of the (black) Central Park Five for raping and murdering a jogger, AFTER they had been exonerated by DNA evidence.

They don't care that he paid hush money to a porn star with whom he was having sex while his wife was home with their newborn son.

They don't care that Trump has been repeatedly fined for breaking rules related to his operation of casinos. They don't care that Trump was fined $200,000 for arranging to keep black employees away from mafioso Robert LiButti’s gambling table. In 1991, the Casino Control Commission fined Trump’s company another $450,000 for buying LiButti nine luxury cars. His ties to the mob are clear, and they don't care.

That don't care that he bragged that he grabs women by the pussy, or that he walked in on young beauty pageant contestants while they were undressing.

They don't care that the Federal Trade Commission fined him $750,000 for failing to disclose his purchases of stock in two casino companies, Holiday and Bally, which exceeded minimum disclosure levels. They don't care that he's a cheat and a conman.

They don't care that that the Trump campaign spent more than $55,000 buying his own book Crippled America: How to Make America Great Again. That means Trump used donor money to his campaign to buy a book, sending the cash back to himself. Copies were given to delegates at the Republican National Convention.

They don't care that Trump continually insulted former senator and war veteran John McCain long after his death, or that he launched a broadside against the late representative John Dingell that suggested he was “looking up” from hell — an attack that shocked his widow, Rep. Debbie Dingell, who was preparing for her first Christmas without him.

They don't care that he gave Turkey a green light to invade Syria and attack our Kurdish allies. Russians later came in and took over former American bases.

They don't care that his handling of Jamal Khashoggi’s murder harmed America’s moral standing. They don't care that he praises dictators and insults our allies. They don't care that he sides with dictators over our own Intelligence Agencies.

They don't care that he permanently separates children from their parents when they come to America LEGALLY seeking asylum.

They don't care that trump belittled Khizr and Ghazala Khan, the parents of a Muslim American soldier who had been killed while serving in the Army.

They don't care that he's trying to destroy the United States Postal Service. They don't care that he makes totally debunked claims about mail-in voting, saying it is fraudulent, when even his own Intel agencies report that it's not.

They don't care that trump had promised to entrust management of his companies to his children upon becoming president. He didn't. He continually violates the emoluments clause. So does his daughter and advisor Kellyanne Conway.

They don't care that he lies about his crowd sizes. They don't care that Mexico didn't pay for the wall. They don't care that he completely lost the trade war with China, destroying many of our midwestern farmers.

They don't care that he ordered a raid in Yemen during which one Navy SEAL was killed, five American soldiers were wounded, and nearly 30 civilians died. The U.S. Central Command acknowledged that the civilian casualties “may include children.” A month later, U.S. officials announced the raid had yielded no new intelligence. But...Benghazi!!!!

They don't care that he was impeached for bribing Ukraine to interfere in our elections.

They don't care that he has completely botched America's pandemic response, making America one of the worst countries in terms of cases and deaths per capita.

They don't care that he constantly brags about himself, calling himself a 'stable genius' and claims he knows more about anything that anyone.

They don't care that he's so morally decrepit that our standing in the world is in the gutter, and our nation is in the worst shape it's been in for decades. He's a pathological liar, a cheat and a braggart.

This is just the tip of the iceberg ...


And. They. Don't. Care.

Republicans.

#TRUMPGATE


Return to “All Politics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests