Trump in 2020

The place to discuss political issues.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6689
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby Rudy » Wed May 27, 12:59 am

modern roots wrote:My opening is spread wide waiting for Donnie.
God I hope he can manage some more tax cuts for the wealthy.
And THINK of the ECONOMY! 4 more years will feel like 20!

User avatar
smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6071
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 10:45 pm
Location: 3rd. rock
Contact:

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby smokedpeppers » Wed May 27, 1:59 am

crass stuff, this changing others quotes .
your bigger then this rudy . perhaps act accordingly?

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6689
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby Rudy » Wed May 27, 2:45 am

your pretty big there yourself smokey

Ethics? Fairness? Truth?

It doesn't matter! Its politics!

Lets let it rip!

It's good for America!


Right?

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6689
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby Rudy » Wed May 27, 2:49 am

...besides, it's just a little good natured locker room talk.

Perfectly fine when a guy does it.

User avatar
Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15591
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2:45 pm
Location: Among the six billion.
Contact:

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby Dazzler » Wed May 27, 11:49 am

smokedpeppers wrote:I desire you carnally, Rudy!

User avatar
MileHighDenver
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5399
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 3:20 pm
Location: state of Bliss
Contact:

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby MileHighDenver » Wed May 27, 3:41 pm

Dazzler wrote:
smokedpeppers wrote:I desire you carnally, Rudy!


+1

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6689
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby Rudy » Wed May 27, 4:05 pm

Of course, all this flattery will have absolutely no effect on
my ability to predict political outcomes with telescopic clarity and precision, whilst happily buffeting my detractors with well deserved witty recompense for daring to display such cheeky ignorance before our treasured fold.

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2695
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby modern roots » Thu May 28, 2:02 am

modern roots wrote:Reopening is going great. The economy will be fully recovered by the November election.
Trump in 2020.
4 more years.


That's what I typed, Rudy. Get it right.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6689
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby Rudy » Thu May 28, 2:46 am

modern roots wrote:
modern roots wrote:Reopening is going great. The economy will be fully recovered by the November election.
Trump in 2020.
4 more years.


That's what I typed, Rudy. Get it right.


You've been so wrong about so many things for so long that I can't help but be right, Karen.

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2695
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby modern roots » Thu May 28, 5:51 pm

Rudy, you don't have the power to decide right and wrong for me.
ffs, get off my jock.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6689
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby Rudy » Thu May 28, 6:32 pm

modern roots wrote:Rudy, you don't have the power to decide right and wrong for me.
ffs, get off my jock.


I realized long ago that you are damaged goods, but I will still fight against your stupidity
in the hopes that others don't fall into the trap you're in.

I consider it a free public service.

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2695
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby modern roots » Thu May 28, 6:54 pm

Rudy wrote:
modern roots wrote:Rudy, you don't have the power to decide right and wrong for me.
ffs, get off my jock.


I realized long ago that you are damaged goods, but I will still fight against your stupidity
in the hopes that others don't fall into the trap you're in.

I consider it a free public service.


Idiot

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6689
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby Rudy » Thu May 28, 6:59 pm

My sentiment exactly.

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2695
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby modern roots » Fri May 29, 4:33 am

Trump is looking good for November's election. All the nay sayers and Trump haters thought we were headed for depression, but we're not. The economy and stock market are making significant gains. It wouldn't surprise me to see a full recovery by summer's end.
Biden doesn't have the mental capacity to string two coherent sentences together without making gaffes. Blacks will be voting for Trump in record numbers.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6689
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby Rudy » Fri May 29, 4:47 am


User avatar
Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15591
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2:45 pm
Location: Among the six billion.
Contact:

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby Dazzler » Fri May 29, 9:52 am

modern roots wrote:Trump is looking good for November's election. All the nay sayers and Trump haters thought we were headed for depression, but we're not. The economy and stock market are making significant gains. It wouldn't surprise me to see a full recovery by summer's end.
Biden doesn't have the mental capacity to string two coherent sentences together without making gaffes. Blacks will be voting for Trump in record numbers.


He’s just had a tantrum about Twitter flagging his tweets and it looks as though he’s going to risk damaging the very idea of the internet just because he can’t get his own way.

What a baby. That’s your hero. That mewling, thin-skinned toddler is your hero. You are worshipping a fascist cretin.

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2695
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby modern roots » Sat May 30, 10:02 pm

Dazzler wrote:
modern roots wrote:Trump is looking good for November's election. All the nay sayers and Trump haters thought we were headed for depression, but we're not. The economy and stock market are making significant gains. It wouldn't surprise me to see a full recovery by summer's end.
Biden doesn't have the mental capacity to string two coherent sentences together without making gaffes. Blacks will be voting for Trump in record numbers.


He’s just had a tantrum about Twitter flagging his tweets and it looks as though he’s going to risk damaging the very idea of the internet just because he can’t get his own way.

What a baby. That’s your hero. That mewling, thin-skinned toddler is your hero. You are worshipping a fascist cretin.


My hero?
Worship?
Fascist cretin?
You're suffering from a disconnect with reality because none of those things are true.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3746
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 11:55 pm
Location: Snowbelt

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby Cat » Sun May 31, 10:04 am

Yeah, he a fascist. Now stfu and go listen to some Tupac Jethro.

User avatar
Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15591
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2:45 pm
Location: Among the six billion.
Contact:

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby Dazzler » Sun May 31, 1:22 pm

modern roots wrote:
Dazzler wrote:
modern roots wrote:Trump is looking good for November's election. All the nay sayers and Trump haters thought we were headed for depression, but we're not. The economy and stock market are making significant gains. It wouldn't surprise me to see a full recovery by summer's end.
Biden doesn't have the mental capacity to string two coherent sentences together without making gaffes. Blacks will be voting for Trump in record numbers.


He’s just had a tantrum about Twitter flagging his tweets and it looks as though he’s going to risk damaging the very idea of the internet just because he can’t get his own way.

What a baby. That’s your hero. That mewling, thin-skinned toddler is your hero. You are worshipping a fascist cretin.


My hero?
Worship?
Fascist cretin?
You're suffering from a disconnect with reality because none of those things are true.


There are police on the streets of American cities who are - as we type - shooting and arresting journalists,and murdering protestors. There are white nationalist militias with armed children on the streets. There are police operatives disguising themselves as protestors and very publicly breaking things and attacking people. Your president has responded that he's barricaded in the WH with big guns and snarling dogs and is fanning the flames of hatred.

He is a fascist. You can support him if you like, but this thing that you are cheerleading is fascism.

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2695
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby modern roots » Sun May 31, 4:57 pm

Dazzler wrote:
modern roots wrote:
Dazzler wrote:
modern roots wrote:Trump is looking good for November's election. All the nay sayers and Trump haters thought we were headed for depression, but we're not. The economy and stock market are making significant gains. It wouldn't surprise me to see a full recovery by summer's end.
Biden doesn't have the mental capacity to string two coherent sentences together without making gaffes. Blacks will be voting for Trump in record numbers.


He’s just had a tantrum about Twitter flagging his tweets and it looks as though he’s going to risk damaging the very idea of the internet just because he can’t get his own way.

What a baby. That’s your hero. That mewling, thin-skinned toddler is your hero. You are worshipping a fascist cretin.


My hero?
Worship?
Fascist cretin?
You're suffering from a disconnect with reality because none of those things are true.


There are police on the streets of American cities who are - as we type - shooting and arresting journalists,and murdering protestors. There are white nationalist militias with armed children on the streets. There are police operatives disguising themselves as protestors and very publicly breaking things and attacking people. Your president has responded that he's barricaded in the WH with big guns and snarling dogs and is fanning the flames of hatred.

He is a fascist. You can support him if you like, but this thing that you are cheerleading is fascism.


No, it's not fascism. Look up the definition.

User avatar
Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15591
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2:45 pm
Location: Among the six billion.
Contact:

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby Dazzler » Sun May 31, 5:29 pm

Image

13/14? 14/14?

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6689
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby Rudy » Sun May 31, 5:57 pm

Attacking logic with nonsense is the whole idea.

Twisting reality to seem stranger than the distorted faith based fiction they are pushing.

I wouldn't bother with too much explaining Dazzler.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6689
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby Rudy » Sun May 31, 6:03 pm

Six days of protests, rioting and unrest and the President is sharpening his knife.

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2695
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby modern roots » Sun May 31, 6:13 pm

Dazzler wrote:Image

13/14? 14/14?


Nope. You clearly didn't define fascism. I just finished a Google search for fascism and only found the axis powers of world war 2 listed. You can read on and it will tell you the first use of the term come in 1915 by Mussolini. His fascism was in direct opposition to Marxism. You can take the time to Google it and educate yourself, but you won't because it will mean you are wrong. Fascism ended with the axis defeat by the allies, including the USA, with world war 2. Nowhere does fascism include Trump and present day usa. Our democracy is in direct opposition to anything fascist. There is no denying this.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6689
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby Rudy » Sun May 31, 6:17 pm

lol

User avatar
Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15591
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2:45 pm
Location: Among the six billion.
Contact:

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby Dazzler » Sun May 31, 6:22 pm

modern roots wrote:
Dazzler wrote:Image

13/14? 14/14?


Nope. You clearly didn't define fascism. I just finished a Google search for fascism and only found the axis powers of world war 2 listed. You can read on and it will tell you the first use of the term come in 1915 by Mussolini. His fascism was in direct opposition to Marxism. You can take the time to Google it and educate yourself, but you won't because it will mean you are wrong. Fascism ended with the axis defeat by the allies, including the USA, with world war 2. Nowhere does fascism include Trump and present day usa. Our democracy is in direct opposition to anything fascist. There is no denying this.



You thoroughly deserve what's coming to you. Most of your compatriots do not.

User avatar
Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15591
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2:45 pm
Location: Among the six billion.
Contact:

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby Dazzler » Sun May 31, 6:29 pm

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
The United States of America will be designating ANTIFA as a Terrorist Organization.
5:23 PM · May 31, 2020


You can deny as much as you like, but you are supporting a fascist endeavour.

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2695
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby modern roots » Sun May 31, 7:08 pm

Dazzler wrote:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
The United States of America will be designating ANTIFA as a Terrorist Organization.
5:23 PM · May 31, 2020


You can deny as much as you like, but you are supporting a fascist endeavour.


I just gave you a fairly eloquent reply on fascism. Google fascism and you can read all about it. You're misusing the term. You don't know what fascism is. Educate yourself. Google is your friend.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6689
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby Rudy » Sun May 31, 7:20 pm

What a fucking dumb ass.

User avatar
Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15591
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2:45 pm
Location: Among the six billion.
Contact:

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby Dazzler » Sun May 31, 7:40 pm

Funny how fascists get so upset over being called fascists isn't it? You'd think they'd be delighted that their hard work has been recognised.


Return to “All Politics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests