Trump in 2020

The place to discuss political issues.

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2663
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Trump in 2020

Postby modern roots » Mon Mar 09, 3:00 am

It's gonna be 4 more years of Trump.
I can't wait. It's gonna be exciting.
4 more years of oil and coal.
More American jobs. Good paying jobs.
I'm voting for Trump in November!!
Keep America Great.

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2663
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby modern roots » Mon Mar 09, 9:27 pm

Rudy is trying to steal my Trump 2020 mojo with his utterly ridiculous Biden thread.

It's gonna be 4 more years of Trump!!

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2663
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby modern roots » Tue Mar 10, 12:01 am

Life in the Trump camp is INCREDIBLE, Rudy. Incredible, I tell you. LOL

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6623
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby Rudy » Tue Mar 10, 3:01 pm

CaN I Haz CheeseBerder to?

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2663
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby modern roots » Wed Mar 11, 6:01 pm

Don't believe the fake news.
Everything is incredible.

INCREDIBLE!!!

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2663
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby modern roots » Fri Mar 20, 5:21 pm

Trump is doing the right thing with his $1 trillion relief package.
It's incredible!!!
Trump in 2020.
4 more years.

User avatar
Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 16203
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 12:30 am
Location: "Home of the yellow snow"

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby Bohannon » Sat Mar 21, 2:20 pm

Shit as a human and shit as a troll aren't you?

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2663
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby modern roots » Fri Mar 27, 1:55 am

That $1,200 is gonna be incredible!!
Trump is the man. It's like buying votes.

nemesystem
super poster
super poster
Posts: 983
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 9:50 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby nemesystem » Fri Mar 27, 5:59 pm

Lmao my tax return will be larger than that pittance.....

Of course the simpletons will cheer..... Fucking idiots smh

User avatar
Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6387
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 5:32 am
Location: The Eldorado Cafe...

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby Banks » Fri Mar 27, 7:51 pm

I understand 'alpha' has been staying 6 feet away from his own keyboard...

User avatar
alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 4093
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 6:12 pm
Location: damned, or in The dam!

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby alpha » Sun Mar 29, 7:05 pm

Banks wrote:I understand 'alpha' has been staying 6 feet away from his own keyboard...


A whole lot better than six feet under.

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2663
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby modern roots » Thu May 07, 8:17 pm

Biden's sexual assault allegations means Trump wins in 2020.
4 more years!!!
Haters get used to it, and there are plenty of haters.

User avatar
alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 4093
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 6:12 pm
Location: damned, or in The dam!

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby alpha » Sun May 10, 9:22 pm

modern roots wrote:Haters get used to it, and there are plenty of haters.


The vast majority of american't citizens and likely an even larger majority of the clueless electorate, than last time too. Fortunate for tRump tho, is it's likely he's still the darling of the electoral college.

American't's have never elected their prezidential (leaders?) and have only elected their state governors since the late nineteenth century. We and y'all ain't a very trusted lot, but then throughout human history slave labor never has been.

User avatar
Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15570
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2:45 pm
Location: Among the six billion.
Contact:

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby Dazzler » Mon May 11, 8:24 am

modern roots wrote:Biden's sexual assault allegations means Trump wins in 2020.
4 more years!!!
Haters get used to it, and there are plenty of haters.


The USA is at the beginning of a very precipitous decline. Throughout its relatively short history, it has been hated, despised, feared, envied...but for the first time, people are laughing at it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z4y8OJxlK8

When you're a figure of ridicule, there's not really anywhere to go.

You are literally shilling for fascists who hate your country and are destroying it, beating it to death and rifling its pockets for change.

As you say, get used to it.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3726
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 11:55 pm
Location: Snowbelt

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby Cat » Mon May 11, 10:39 am

Dazzler wrote:When you're a figure of ridicule, there's not really anywhere to go.


Change is definitely coming whether we like it or not. 2020 is going to be a real bad year. A green new deal along with a new administration would feel like a bloody renaissance compared with what we've had for the last 4 years.

Trump inherited a economic boom and its now gone so hopefully he's finished except for the "election" to come, but so what, economic crisis has always been cyclical in capitalism correct? Perhaps we have to go through this disruption and all the corruption before we declare enough, and strive for better. Here's hoping. We have the talent and resources to put to bear.

To bad Bernie is out. Biden is such an establishment knucklehead with his endless gaffs. But I'll take him because I'll have to right?

User avatar
Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15570
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2:45 pm
Location: Among the six billion.
Contact:

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby Dazzler » Tue May 12, 8:27 am

What I don’t understand is people who say “I’d have voted for Sanders but I’m voting for Trump.”

These two politicians occupy opposite ends of the political spectrum in the US. How are people so politically illiterate?

User avatar
Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6387
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 5:32 am
Location: The Eldorado Cafe...

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby Banks » Tue May 12, 10:34 am

Dazzler wrote:What I don’t understand is people who say “I’d have voted for Sanders but I’m voting for Trump.”

These two politicians occupy opposite ends of the political spectrum in the US. How are people so politically illiterate?

If you come to America again, take a trip through our South...

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6623
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby Rudy » Tue May 12, 2:52 pm

Hell hath no fury like mildly inconvenienced white guys...

User avatar
Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6387
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 5:32 am
Location: The Eldorado Cafe...

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby Banks » Tue May 12, 8:42 pm

Rudy wrote:Hell hath no fury like mildly inconvenienced white guys...

Especially the white sheeted ones with the white pointy hats...

User avatar
boneymaroni
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5404
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 9:18 pm
Location: To the left of center
Contact:

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby boneymaroni » Tue May 12, 11:55 pm

Banks wrote:If you come to America again, take a trip through our South...


What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6623
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby Rudy » Wed May 13, 12:14 am

lol

It's a hot night at the juke joint
And the bands pumpin' rhythm and blues
Gonna spill a little rock and roll blood tonight
Gonna make some front page news
And the ladies hate the violence
Still they never seem to look away
'Cause they love those
Wild eyed southern boys
Wild eyed boys
Wild eyed southern boys
It's a southern point of honor
You got a get right in on the action
You can hear the outlaws holler
Fight for the lady in black
And she's just one in a million
But she's all I need tonight
'Cause she loves those
Wild eyed southern boys

User avatar
Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6387
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 5:32 am
Location: The Eldorado Cafe...

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby Banks » Wed May 13, 3:20 pm

boneymaroni wrote:
Banks wrote:If you come to America again, take a trip through our South...


What the fuck is that supposed to mean?


It means you can't get a true picture of America by only going to NYC or California, and it depends on your definition of politically illiterate. Do you have a problem with that?

User avatar
MileHighDenver
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5394
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 3:20 pm
Location: state of Bliss
Contact:

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby MileHighDenver » Wed May 13, 4:55 pm

boneymaroni wrote:
Banks wrote:If you come to America again, take a trip through our South...


What the fuck is that supposed to mean?



https://youtu.be/952h-AJ3Bcg

User avatar
alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 4093
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 6:12 pm
Location: damned, or in The dam!

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby alpha » Wed May 13, 11:14 pm

Cat wrote:To bad Bernie is out. Biden is such an establishment knucklehead with his endless gaffs. But I'll take him because I'll have to right?


Wrong. You have a choice beyond the two party's that put us in this mess. However, most clueless electorate believe they HAVE to vote for the lesser of two evils, however, that's still voting for more evil and look what we've got!? Vote your conscious Cat, but don't vote for more evil. It's getting us nowhere.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3726
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 11:55 pm
Location: Snowbelt

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby Cat » Thu May 14, 11:02 am

alpha wrote:
Cat wrote:To bad Bernie is out. Biden is such an establishment knucklehead with his endless gaffs. But I'll take him because I'll have to right?


Wrong. You have a choice beyond the two party's that put us in this mess. However, most clueless electorate believe they HAVE to vote for the lesser of two evils, however, that's still voting for more evil and look what we've got!? Vote your conscious Cat, but don't vote for more evil. It's getting us nowhere.


What is the other choice? Communist Party candidate? Please. Do you actually think I'll waste a vote on a third party candidate with all that's at stake. No fucking way. That is voting my conscious.

User avatar
Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 16203
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 12:30 am
Location: "Home of the yellow snow"

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby Bohannon » Thu May 14, 1:48 pm

alpha wrote:
Cat wrote:To bad Bernie is out. Biden is such an establishment knucklehead with his endless gaffs. But I'll take him because I'll have to right?


Wrong. You have a choice beyond the two party's that put us in this mess. However, most clueless electorate believe they HAVE to vote for the lesser of two evils, however, that's still voting for more evil and look what we've got!? Vote your conscious Cat, but don't vote for more evil. It's getting us nowhere.


You do realise that your advice would result in 4 more years of tRump right?

nemesystem
super poster
super poster
Posts: 983
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 9:50 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby nemesystem » Fri May 15, 5:18 pm

Bohannon wrote:
alpha wrote:
Cat wrote:To bad Bernie is out. Biden is such an establishment knucklehead with his endless gaffs. But I'll take him because I'll have to right?


Wrong. You have a choice beyond the two party's that put us in this mess. However, most clueless electorate believe they HAVE to vote for the lesser of two evils, however, that's still voting for more evil and look what we've got!? Vote your conscious Cat, but don't vote for more evil. It's getting us nowhere.


You do realise that your advice would result in 4 more years of tRump right?


Then we deserve it

User avatar
alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 4093
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 6:12 pm
Location: damned, or in The dam!

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby alpha » Thu May 21, 6:50 pm

nemesystem wrote:
Bohannon wrote:
alpha wrote:
Cat wrote:To bad Bernie is out. Biden is such an establishment knucklehead with his endless gaffs. But I'll take him because I'll have to right?


Wrong. You have a choice beyond the two party's that put us in this mess. However, most clueless electorate believe they HAVE to vote for the lesser of two evils, however, that's still voting for more evil and look what we've got!? Vote your conscious Cat, but don't vote for more evil. It's getting us nowhere.


You do realise that your advice would result in 4 more years of tRump right?


Then we deserve it


Precisely.

Watch the first nine minutes of this interview with the honest economist Dr. Michael Hudson and learn what Cat's "intrepid journalists" will never tell him about how o'bummer picked his cabinet and thus broke his first campaign promise of going after the bankers who caused the great recession. It would give most adults in the room a chill, but our clueless electorate not so much, eh? Watch the rest and see how our economy isn't going to rebound, as it has in the past and the many reasons why.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6623
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby Rudy » Mon May 25, 6:07 pm

Obama has been out of America`s financial picture since 2016.

We are now engaged in an expanding civil war between compassion and contempt for other people.

Between Science, logic and the words from an idiotic monster's mouth.

Pick a side.

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2663
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: Trump in 2020

Postby modern roots » Wed May 27, 12:04 am

Reopening is going great. The economy will be fully recovered by the November election.
Trump in 2020.
4 more years.


Return to “All Politics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest