Trump Whistles While Pandemic and Economic Crisis Looms

The place to discuss political issues.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Trump Whistles While Pandemic and Economic Crisis Looms

Postby Rudy » Thu Mar 19, 6:51 pm

A friend of ours facebook post today:

"I haven't wanted to say anything - didn't want to freak people out - but late last Sunday night I started having a really bad cough. I was off work Monday and Tuesday but the cough persisted, even worsening. Obviously, because of the virus and because of my job as a cashier at a drug store, I can't return to work until I am 24 hours symptom-free. This is now Thursday morning and the cough is still hanging on and maybe even a little fever, so on the advice of my store manager, I needed to get the ball rolling for a possible Leave of Absence.

Here's why I am writing this now.

I have been on the phone since 8 a.m. trying to get through to CVS HR about that LOA, but, more importantly, with anyone who will talk to me about my getting tested for the coronavirus. I need to know, one way or another, so I can plan for my job and they, in turn, can plan for my absence.

I contacted my primary care physician who said I needed to contact Access. After a wait of over 30 minutes on the phone, they tell me they have the test but I have to go through 211 Hotline to see if I meet the criteria. I've called twice, and both times on hold for over 30 minutes each. I went back to my doctor who gave me another phone number. I waited again, on hold, but this time when the girl answered she actually asked me questions and got the information she needed from me then said they would get back to me with an appointment in the next few days.

Anything could happen in these next few days, but after all the frustration this morning over trying to just get tested, I wanted to cry after my call with this one girl. She was kind, unhurried, empathetic, and understanding. I'm sure she is inundated with calls and frustrated people, yet, with me, she showed true professionalism and I couldn't be more appreciative. I'm not scared...nothing to be afraid of (yet)...but I do need the test and I do need to know. And others need to know.

But where are these tests? No wonder the virus is spreading."

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Fri Mar 20, 11:03 am

modern roots wrote:I think it's all a big hoax.

I bet you can't wait to get your hands on that pittance offering of $1000 for your participation in the Trump Pandemic.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Fri Mar 20, 7:42 pm

I had no idea what a fabulous, superb, record-breaking, powerful job our President
was doing in regards to COVID-19, until all the various administration`s secretaries and health dept. dignitaries
read it out loud in front of their prepared statements at todays briefing.

We do really need to know what a good boy Donny has been 50 times before we get down to business.

I am trying to cut him some slack at this very difficult time for us all, but I wish he could just shut the fuck up about
himself and his "accomplishments".

It is phony and ultimately unhelpful.

Here is a direct quote from our Deceiver in Chief today as he lashed out at the FakeNewsMedia who had the gall
to ask him to explain himself more clearly:

" When people are dishonest, they truly do hurt our country . "

R O T F L M M F A O

Oh lord. Please spare us.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Mon Mar 23, 3:03 am

a bit of chuckle during this time of uncertainly .....

https://belinde.tumblr.com/post/613271084004933632
allegedly . italian regional presidents and mayors absolutely
LOSING IT at people violating quarantine

best regards all .....

chichi123
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby chichi123 » Mon Mar 23, 4:38 pm

Trump is a fucking piece of shit.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Thu Mar 26, 3:48 am

Cheech!
Tell us how you feel and please don't hold anything back!

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Thu Apr 09, 4:26 am

The Trump administration will begin a program to experiment on prisoners as guinea pigs with an unproven drug that several nations have stopped using because of the terrible cardiac side effects.

The Bureau of Prisons placed an order for $60,000 worth of hydroxychloroquine sulfate tablets in March, federal spending records show.

What could go wrong? Trump swears by this shit!

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Fri Apr 10, 1:59 am

Rudy wrote:The Trump administration will begin a program to experiment on prisoners as guinea pigs with an unproven drug that several nations have stopped using because of the terrible cardiac side effects.

The Bureau of Prisons placed an order for $60,000 worth of hydroxychloroquine sulfate tablets in March, federal spending records show.

What could go wrong? Trump swears by this shit!

The hydroxycloroquine has been widely shown to cure covid 19, but only in the disease's early stages. Once the virus has reached the lower lung that drug is no longer effective. The drug is also anti malarial, so areas that are still prone to malaria, who's citizens take hydroxychoroquine to ward off malaria have shown an immunity against covid 19.

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Fri Apr 10, 1:17 pm

That drug also affects the heart's rhythm and can be fatal for some people. Nobody seems to mention this especially your orange blob in chief.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Fri Apr 10, 2:15 pm

what drug doesn't come with warnings?

you haters are a bit like those under the bridge residents, in 'three billy goats gruff'

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Fri Apr 10, 2:36 pm

smokedpeppers wrote:what drug doesn't come with warnings?

you haters are a bit like those under the bridge residents, in 'three billy goats gruff'

Your hero already cost at least two people their lives by touting this unproven drug. BTW the warnings for this drug is fo when you're taking it for malaria, not Covid-19.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Fri Apr 10, 2:46 pm

only my hero in the respect he seriously gets under the skin of haters .

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Fri Apr 10, 3:40 pm

...those that hate reckless nutjobs fucking with their lives. Perhaps.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Fri Apr 10, 7:19 pm

smokedpeppers wrote:only my hero in the respect he seriously gets under the skin of haters .

Trump haters are patriots. If you weren't such a dumb fuck you'd realize that.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Sat Apr 11, 2:55 am

Cat wrote:
smokedpeppers wrote:only my hero in the respect he seriously gets under the skin of haters .

Trump haters are patriots. If you weren't such a dumb fuck you'd realize that.

tRump haters are hardly patriots, unless your patriots for the main stream media's risible reflections of reality.

boneymaroni
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby boneymaroni » Sat Apr 11, 4:35 am

So now...we're being told by cat and alpha...that unless we agree with their political points of view; unless we admire or hate a particular politician or political party....that we are (or aren't) patriots.

Disgusting.

Even the simple-minded Baron of Grey Matter (modern roots) has got better sense.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Sat Apr 11, 11:08 am

boneymaroni wrote:So now...we're being told by cat and alpha...that unless we agree with their political points of view; unless we admire or hate a particular politician or political party....that we are (or aren't) patriots.

Disgusting.

Even the simple-minded Baron of Grey Matter (modern roots) has got better sense.

I won't speak for Alpha, but American patriots believe in democracy and not authoritarian rule. Democracy is on the wane in America thanks to the GOP and Trump. Voter suppression and an electoral college win is their only hope if they want to win. We saw the GOP pull that gerrymandering shit this week in Wisconsin when they forced an election during this viral pandemic making people risk infection standing in long lines instead of utilizing a different balloting system like paper ballots in this time of health crisis. The Wisconsin state pandemic shutdown had a more serious impact on Democratic voting areas and the totalitarian Republican legislators knew that.
Suppressing the vote of those who they knew would vote against them isn't democracy, its totalitarianism. Ergo, Trumpian Republican bootlickers are totalitarians, not American patriots. Clear enough?

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sat Apr 11, 12:32 pm

Then you truly are a fucking idiot.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Sun Apr 12, 3:31 am

Cat wrote: Democracy is on the wane in America

wonder why ... after all the shenanigans and malarkey . the democrats and their spook goombahs
attempted, with a silent coup of sorts . being properly out'ed, getting beau coup egg on their face .

now again . more lame spin, accompanied by 'beer'crying', with a race card thrown in for good measure
shameless lot . hayzuse

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Sun Apr 12, 6:07 am

What coup?
Trump did exactly everything he was accused of by the whistle blower in the Impeachment fiasco.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Sun Apr 12, 7:39 am

Rudy wrote:What coup?
Trump did exactly everything he was accused of by the whistle blower in the Impeachment fiasco.

Yet what the prez was doing in that impeachment fiasco was his effing job, which is called foreign policy. The reason they weren't impeaching him over crimes of humanity, which he's committed is because every one of our politicians are guilty of the same crimes. Our gov't is a fiasco, not the impeachment hearings, they were a complete sham and a desperate distraction, from the Russian meddling bullshit.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Sun Apr 12, 10:36 am

smokedpeppers wrote:
Cat wrote: Democracy is on the wane in America

wonder why ... after all the shenanigans and malarkey . the democrats and their spook goombahs
attempted, with a silent coup of sorts . being properly out'ed, getting beau coup egg on their face .

now again . more lame spin, accompanied by 'beer'crying', with a race card thrown in for good measure
shameless lot . hayzuse

Fool, we impeached your boy for extortion and it's in the books so call it what you will. Sour grapes.
You lot are going the way of the Tea Party in Nov.

It is written.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Sun Apr 12, 4:08 pm

alpha wrote:

Yet what the prez was doing in that impeachment fiasco was his effing job, which is called foreign policy. The reason they weren't impeaching him over crimes of humanity, which he's committed is because every one of our politicians are guilty of the same crimes. Our gov't is a fiasco, not the impeachment hearings, they were a complete sham and a desperate distraction, from the Russian meddling bullshit.

Yeah, please convince me with some facts instead of the Donald whirlwind-spin.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Sun Apr 12, 4:15 pm

"Everything you accuse me of is what I am going to lie about and blame you for."
Steal everything in sight and lie. Let the court decide if and when you have to give it back.
Trump is the absolute reincarnation of Roy Cohn.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Sun Apr 12, 4:46 pm

These are the latest gathering of thoughts and words by the World`s Greatest Statesman, Leader, Arbitrator of Democracy, Wielder of the Powers of the Universe(including the Space Force) and all around Good Christian Guy, our President, as shown by the third rate fake news video I just saw.

From his latest COVID-19/TRUMP 2020 Rally:

"People are not going to go to the hospital. People are not going to get sick."

"I'm very good at reading language."

"The germ has gotten so brilliant that the antibiotic can't keep up with it. (Short pause) There's a whole genius to it. Not only is it hidden, it's very smart."

"Staying at home leads to death also. It's very traumatic for this country. But staying at home, if you look st the numbers, that leads to a different kind of death perhaps.... so it's a very big decision. It's the biggest decision I will ever make."

These are the latest gathering of thoughts and words by the World`s Greatest Statesman, Leader, Arbitrator of Democracy, Wielder of the Powers of the Universe(including the Space Force) and all around Good Christian Guy, our President, as reported by the third rate fake news video I just saw.

Amazing how the fake news alters the video feed nowadays to make it look and sound like we have a rancid fruitcake in a $10,000 suit
driving our bus.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Sun Apr 12, 5:18 pm

ffs rudy . go hunt easter eggs or something .

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Sun Apr 12, 6:40 pm

Hertz Donut.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Tue Apr 14, 6:57 pm

It would be nice if we could just believe in and let our President do his job during this difficult time.

But, unfortunately for everyone, he keeps coming out every single day making it more difficult for everyone, himself, his cabinet, advisers,
by being an ignorant, self centered twat.

After seeing several of these unnecessary and painful COVID-Trump Rallies, I have come to the conclusion that I might have
been judging him unfairly.

He needs to be gone right now, without waiting until November.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Tue Apr 14, 7:48 pm

Rudy wrote:
alpha wrote:

Your problem, Rudy is your addicted to cnn and msm news, rather than digging for the truth yourself and with the internet at your fingertips that's plain laziness.

George Orwell from Looking Back On the Spanish War (chapter 4) wrote:Early in life I have noticed that no event is ever correctly reported in a newspaper, but in Spain, for the first time, I saw newspaper reports which did not bear any relation to the facts, not even the relationship which is implied in an ordinary lie. I saw great battles reported where there had been no fighting, and complete silence where hundreds of men had been killed. I saw troops who had fought bravely denounced as cowards and traitors, and others who had never seen a shot fired hailed as the heroes of imaginary victories; and I saw newspapers in London retailing these lies and eager intellectuals building emotional superstructures over events that had never happened. I saw, in fact, history being written not in terms of what happened but of what ought to have happened according to various ‘party lines’.

Newspapers and programs devoted to your news have never been the best place to look and with the internet your sources are nearly endless. When a lying news source is calling someone else a liar, who's lying? I'm not saying any one source is gold, they're not. The only way to dig up the news to your own satisfaction is to read multiple sources. I particularly like moon of Alabama, not only for the insightful reporting of the host, but also the commenters, who produce links either in support, or against what's been written for the day. Here's a link to a documentary written by 'b' nearly two years ago and upon this very subject.

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/04/t ... ntary.html

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Tue Apr 14, 9:01 pm

alpha wrote:
Rudy wrote:
alpha wrote:

Your problem, Rudy is your addicted to cnn and msm news, rather than digging for the truth yourself and with the internet at your fingertips that's plain laziness.

George Orwell from Looking Back On the Spanish War (chapter 4) wrote:Early in life I have noticed that no event is ever correctly reported in a newspaper, but in Spain, for the first time, I saw newspaper reports which did not bear any relation to the facts, not even the relationship which is implied in an ordinary lie. I saw great battles reported where there had been no fighting, and complete silence where hundreds of men had been killed. I saw troops who had fought bravely denounced as cowards and traitors, and others who had never seen a shot fired hailed as the heroes of imaginary victories; and I saw newspapers in London retailing these lies and eager intellectuals building emotional superstructures over events that had never happened. I saw, in fact, history being written not in terms of what happened but of what ought to have happened according to various ‘party lines’.

Newspapers and programs devoted to your news have never been the best place to look and with the internet your sources are nearly endless. When a lying news source is calling someone else a liar, who's lying? I'm not saying any one source is gold, they're not. The only way to dig up the news to your own satisfaction is to read multiple sources. I particularly like moon of Alabama, not only for the insightful reporting of the host, but also the commenters, who produce links either in support, or against what's been written for the day. Here's a link to a documentary written by 'b' nearly two years ago and upon this very subject.

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/04/t ... ntary.html

In a word. Bullshit.
Gimme a little fucking credit.
It is glaringly obvious who is lying.
I am done even trying to communicate sincerely with you if you can't just listen to the words and discern the pathological dishonesty on display.
Are you getting your news from some magical place where actual words and observed deeds are transformed into the opposite of what they appear to be, and then rearranged so that only you know the real truth?

I am listening to Trump in person and forming my opinion as to the actual words(usually nonsense or something designed to invite fear or anger) coming from his lips.
If he hates and makes things particularly ugly for any critical news reporters that dare to question his chaotic nonsensical leadership or misleading statements, it is his problem, not mine.

There are plenty of quack sites and support for his dismantling of Social institutions and safety nets, and the vicious undoing of anything Obama.

As long as he can scream victim, then make senseless attacks on critics, and practice ignorance at his press meetings, I can certainly call him out for it knowing full well what he says makes little or no difference in this crisis, and his intentions have and always will be personally and politically motivated.

Yes. Alpha, Facts. Real see them with my own eyes factual facts. True facts. Believe them. I do.
It is wonderful and empowering to be a true believer.

"My problem is... "

InFuckingDeed

Return to “All Politics”