Roger Stone

The place to discuss political issues.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6623
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Roger Stone

Postby Rudy » Tue Feb 11, 11:36 pm

A total cunt. Guilty as charged.

slither
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1439
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 4:09 am
Location: Trapped within space, time and motion
Contact:

Re: Roger Stone

Postby slither » Wed Feb 12, 3:24 am

Agreed.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6623
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Roger Stone

Postby Rudy » Thu Feb 13, 4:29 pm

...of course, being an absolute slimeball spook of the highest order,
he no doubt has dirt on everyone.
shouldn`t be difficult for him to wiggle out of jail in a hurry.

User avatar
Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 16203
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 12:30 am
Location: "Home of the yellow snow"

Re: Roger Stone

Postby Bohannon » Thu Feb 13, 4:37 pm

Rudy wrote:...of course, being an absolute slimeball spook of the highest order,
he no doubt has dirt on everyone.
shouldn`t be difficult for him to wiggle out of jail in a hurry.



He for sure has lots of dirt on tRump. This, if things go as I think that they will, should lead to a second impeachment for the orange blob.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6623
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Roger Stone

Postby Rudy » Thu Feb 13, 8:24 pm

Never mud wrestle with a pig.
You'll just get dirty.
And the pig won't mind at all.

User avatar
smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6064
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 10:45 pm
Location: 3rd. rock
Contact:

Re: Roger Stone

Postby smokedpeppers » Sat Feb 15, 1:35 am

tomeka hart, the broken cog in the stone verdict .
ffs, dnc's so blinded by hate they've lost their way and resorted to shenanigans .
just how personally rewarding is it, to win when the fix is in??

this belief everything will be fine once 45's no'mas Is more dangerous than 45 .

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3726
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 11:55 pm
Location: Snowbelt

Re: Roger Stone

Postby Cat » Sat Feb 15, 11:03 am

smokedpeppers wrote:tomeka hart, the broken cog in the stone verdict .
ffs, dnc's so blinded by hate they've lost their way and resorted to shenanigans .
just how personally rewarding is it, to win when the fix is in??

this belief everything will be fine once 45's no'mas Is more dangerous than 45 .


You've got nothing. We impeached that asshole and now he's desperate to win the psy-ops war.

What is dangerous here is your blind Trump love and denial that the GOP is a failed party of weak boot licking sycophant's who fear der Fuhrer.
Have you no ethics or self respect?

User avatar
Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 16203
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 12:30 am
Location: "Home of the yellow snow"

Re: Roger Stone

Postby Bohannon » Sat Feb 15, 3:20 pm

I think that what he did to New York State is, in an of itself, enough to impeach the orange MF again. People in NY are now prohibited from using the "Trusted Traveler" program administered by DHS. (Get photoed, fingerprinted, interviewed, pay a fee and fill out some forms and one is good to use the "TSA Pre" lines at airports). All NY has to do to reinstate this federal program is drop all lawsuits against his orangeness. Tit, for tat...quid pro quo...finis.

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2663
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: Roger Stone

Postby modern roots » Sat Feb 15, 7:17 pm

Cat wrote:
smokedpeppers wrote:tomeka hart, the broken cog in the stone verdict .
ffs, dnc's so blinded by hate they've lost their way and resorted to shenanigans .
just how personally rewarding is it, to win when the fix is in??

this belief everything will be fine once 45's no'mas Is more dangerous than 45 .


You've got nothing. We impeached that asshole and now he's desperate to win the psy-ops war.

What is dangerous here is your blind Trump love and denial that the GOP is a failed party of weak boot licking sycophant's who fear der Fuhrer.
Have you no ethics or self respect?


Psy-ops war? LOL! What are you talking about?

And boot licking sycophant? Just because someone is a Trump supporter? Get real. Does that make you a boot licking sycophant for the Democrats? It works both ways.

I'll be voting for Trump but that doesn't make me a boot licking sycophant. It just means I'm not voting for the Democrat agenda and policies.

slither
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1439
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 4:09 am
Location: Trapped within space, time and motion
Contact:

Re: Roger Stone

Postby slither » Sun Feb 16, 12:35 am

modern roots wrote:
Cat wrote:
smokedpeppers wrote:tomeka hart, the broken cog in the stone verdict .
ffs, dnc's so blinded by hate they've lost their way and resorted to shenanigans .
just how personally rewarding is it, to win when the fix is in??

this belief everything will be fine once 45's no'mas Is more dangerous than 45 .


You've got nothing. We impeached that asshole and now he's desperate to win the psy-ops war.

What is dangerous here is your blind Trump love and denial that the GOP is a failed party of weak boot licking sycophant's who fear der Fuhrer.
Have you no ethics or self respect?


Psy-ops war? LOL! What are you talking about?

And boot licking sycophant? Just because someone is a Trump supporter? Get real. Does that make you a boot licking sycophant for the Democrats? It works both ways.

I'll be voting for Trump but that doesn't make me a boot licking sycophant. It just means I'm not voting for the Democrat agenda and policies.



Your boy Trump will win Crackerland with or without your vote.
And you are not indicative of America. You’re a token member of an ignorant minority faction steadfastly voting in defiance of its own self interest.
But then again - as you’ve indicated herein - you’d vote for anyone who would legalize weed.
Good luck with that.
Fucking pleb.

User avatar
modern roots
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2663
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 7:19 am
Location: U.S.A.

Re: Roger Stone

Postby modern roots » Sun Feb 16, 2:16 am

slither wrote:
modern roots wrote:
Cat wrote:
smokedpeppers wrote:tomeka hart, the broken cog in the stone verdict .
ffs, dnc's so blinded by hate they've lost their way and resorted to shenanigans .
just how personally rewarding is it, to win when the fix is in??

this belief everything will be fine once 45's no'mas Is more dangerous than 45 .


You've got nothing. We impeached that asshole and now he's desperate to win the psy-ops war.

What is dangerous here is your blind Trump love and denial that the GOP is a failed party of weak boot licking sycophant's who fear der Fuhrer.
Have you no ethics or self respect?


Psy-ops war? LOL! What are you talking about?

And boot licking sycophant? Just because someone is a Trump supporter? Get real. Does that make you a boot licking sycophant for the Democrats? It works both ways.

I'll be voting for Trump but that doesn't make me a boot licking sycophant. It just means I'm not voting for the Democrat agenda and policies.



Your boy Trump will win Crackerland with or without your vote.
And you are not indicative of America. You’re a token member of an ignorant minority faction steadfastly voting in defiance of its own self interest.
But then again - as you’ve indicated herein - you’d vote for anyone who would legalize weed.
Good luck with that.
Fucking pleb.


LOL!! You really hate it when someone doesn't vote the way you do. Tough titty. I make my own choices at the voting booth and there is nothing you can say or do to stop it. I'm voting in my own self interests every time I vote. My vote is my voice, whether you like it or not.
And there you are name calling again. Can you make a post without a childish name calling barb? So you call me a pleb and I think you're a pleb. See how that works?

slither
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1439
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 4:09 am
Location: Trapped within space, time and motion
Contact:

Re: Roger Stone

Postby slither » Sun Feb 16, 2:36 am

You are so easy.
Play again?

User avatar
boneymaroni
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5404
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 9:18 pm
Location: To the left of center
Contact:

Re: Roger Stone

Postby boneymaroni » Sun Feb 16, 4:50 am

slither wrote:Crackerland


Watch your step fuck-face.

slither
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1439
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 4:09 am
Location: Trapped within space, time and motion
Contact:

Re: Roger Stone

Postby slither » Sun Feb 16, 5:43 pm

boneymaroni wrote:
slither wrote:Crackerland


Watch your step fuck-face.


Hey! How ‘bout it boney!

See rootsie?
Now this is some classic Channels ad hominem.
You are a fucking amateur.
(And a crybaby Cracker.)

I love me some pinhead.
Hope all is well, Yankee boy. :)

User avatar
smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6064
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 10:45 pm
Location: 3rd. rock
Contact:

Re: Roger Stone

Postby smokedpeppers » Mon Feb 17, 2:41 am

Cat wrote:
smokedpeppers wrote:tomeka hart, the broken cog in the stone verdict .
ffs, dnc's so blinded by hate they've lost their way and resorted to shenanigans .
just how personally rewarding is it, to win when the fix is in??

this belief everything will be fine once 45's no'mas Is more dangerous than 45 .


You've got nothing. We impeached that asshole and now he's desperate to win the psy-ops war.

What is dangerous here is your blind Trump love and denial that the GOP is a failed party of weak boot licking sycophant's who fear der Fuhrer.
Have you no ethics or self respect?

over the weekend i reflected on this malarkey you spun . exactly what the fuck was your point??
fyi . can't say i love any political party, let alone, doing so blindly . quite partial to connolis tho .

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6623
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Roger Stone

Postby Rudy » Mon Feb 17, 3:10 pm

smokedpeppers wrote: . quite partial to connolis tho .


I am trying desperately to uncode this.

I did pretty much understand the other words and punctuation.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6623
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Roger Stone

Postby Rudy » Mon Feb 17, 3:13 pm

I feel like I too could be partial to connolis if knew what they were.

User avatar
Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6387
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 5:32 am
Location: The Eldorado Cafe...

Re: Roger Stone

Postby Banks » Mon Feb 17, 3:42 pm

Rudy wrote:I feel like I too could be partial to connolis if knew what they were.

https://www.google.com/search?q=cannoli ... bBwFjdMooM:

slither
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1439
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 4:09 am
Location: Trapped within space, time and motion
Contact:

Re: Roger Stone

Postby slither » Fri Feb 21, 2:59 am

Fuck Roger Stone.
I doubt they allow top hats in prison.

Anyone care to wager on the over/under as to how much time he’ll actually do?

User avatar
Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 16203
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 12:30 am
Location: "Home of the yellow snow"

Re: Roger Stone

Postby Bohannon » Fri Feb 21, 12:59 pm

slither wrote:Fuck Roger Stone.
I doubt they allow top hats in prison.

Anyone care to wager on the over/under as to how much time he’ll actually do?



I pick less than a week to none.


Return to “All Politics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest