Congress Abdicates its Power to Trump Administration...

The place to discuss political issues.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Congress Abdicates its Power to Trump Administration...

Postby Rudy » Sat Feb 01, 5:29 pm

This has actually been quite a brilliant hostile takeover of a complete nation.
Essentially one half of a population holding the other half hostage by weaponizing the media and Democracy.
Government Intelligence, enforcement and regulation agencies and now our Representatives must apparently
relinquish their duties and responsibilities to a single man`s ego and "faith based" following.
Now we have to wonder if voting is a viable solution to anything.

Trump`s only drawback is that he can`t live forever in his self made contentious paradise.
Roy Cohn`s decaying maw suddenly pulls up at the edges, forming a sinister grin, as he jizzes ecstatically within his gilded grave...

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Re: Congress Abdicates its Power to Trump Administration...

Postby modern roots » Sat Feb 01, 5:48 pm

Rudy wrote:This has actually been quite a brilliant hostile takeover of a complete nation.
Essentially one half of a population holding the other half hostage by weaponizing the media and Democracy.
Government Intelligence, enforcement and regulation agencies and now our Representatives must apparently
relinquish their duties and responsibilities to a single man`s ego and "faith based" following.

Trump`s only drawback is that he can`t live forever in his self made contentious paradise.
Roy Cohn`s decaying maw suddenly pulls up at the edges, forming a sinister grin, as he jizzes ecstatically within his gilded grave...

Rudy, it's clear you have an axe to grind with Trump and his administration.
However, for the people and electorate that voted him, they couldn't be happier that this impeachment sham is almost over.
No one is being held hostage. No one is weaponizing the media as the radical left has MSNBC and CNN while the Republicans only have one news outlet in their corner, that being Fox.
Trump has more than a faith based following that you call it. Trump has the following of the 2nd amendment crowd. He has the following of those that want a wall and secure border. People can still immigrant legally, you know.
And then you surmise if voting is a viable solution. Sure it is, you just lost in the last election. If Hillary had won half the population would be held hostage too. It works both ways. Don't be a sore loser. Just go vote in this year's election and hope your candidate wins. Although I've not seen a Democrat that can beat Trump.

I didn't vote for Trump in the last election but I will vote for him this year. Trump just gained a vote with me. The economy is great. Business is booming. I just got a new job and will be making more money than I ever have, by quite a large margin. So, I'm happy. Bernie "free stuff" Sanders will ruin the economy. He'll have to significantly raise taxes to pay for all his free stuff and not enough people will vote for it. He wants to do away with private insurance. He wants free college for all. He wants to shutter coal operations. He wants to ban all oil drilling. He's a nut job that will definitely hold more than half the country hostage if he gets elected. He'd be ten times worse than Trump.

And what are you getting from China that you can't buy right here in America?

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Sat Feb 01, 9:55 pm

modern roots wrote:
Rudy wrote:This has actually been quite a brilliant hostile takeover of a complete nation.

Rudy, it's clear you have an axe to grind with Trump and his administration.
However, for the people and electorate that voted him, they couldn't be happier that this impeachment sham is almost over.
No one is being held hostage. No one is weaponizing the media as the radical left has MSNBC and CNN while the Republicans only have one news outlet in their corner, that being Fox.
Trump has more than a faith based following that you call it. Trump has the following of the 2nd amendment crowd. He has the following of those that want a wall and secure border. People can still immigrant legally, you know.
And then you surmise if voting is a viable solution. Sure it is, you just lost in the last election. If Hillary had won half the population would be held hostage too. It works both ways. Don't be a sore loser. Just go vote in this year's election and hope your candidate wins. Although I've not seen a Democrat that can beat Trump.

I didn't vote for Trump in the last election but I will vote for him this year. Trump just gained a vote with me. The economy is great. Business is booming. I just got a new job and will be making more money than I ever have, by quite a large margin. So, I'm happy. Bernie "free stuff" Sanders will ruin the economy. He'll have to significantly raise taxes to pay for all his free stuff and not enough people will vote for it. He wants to do away with private insurance. He wants free college for all. He wants to shutter coal operations. He wants to ban all oil drilling. He's a nut job that will definitely hold more than half the country hostage if he gets elected. He'd be ten times worse than Trump.

And what are you getting from China that you can't buy right here in America?

My ax grind is the most powerful leader in the "free" world is a lying cunt .
Period.
I would not have a friend or business associate whose stories and tactics are constantly shifting to achieve
the moments dominant position. I certainly am uncomfortable with a leader whose word I can`t trust.
The economy is the economy. I understand all that. My problem is the POTUS is a player.
Many from of his last election team are in jail or under investigation.
God only knows how he is cooking the stock market to his personal advantage.
Because he can. And being an untouchable monarch, nobody in government can see his finances.

...and I buy all my products in America.
My suppliers get some raw materials and parts from China.
My suppliers and myself are also footing the bill for the tariffs.
I hope they pay off in the long run.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Sat Feb 01, 10:01 pm

...I`m thinking that nothing short of public release of
the "pee pee" tape is going to slow Trump and his "base" down now.
And even then, the Presidents denials and spin could probably
work out in his favor. A real prince of a guy.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Sun Feb 02, 10:50 am

Drumpf can't win unless he cheats. And Mod Root has been suckered by Trump's Hitlerian Cult of Personality. That's what happens to followers who struggle to think independently.

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Sun Feb 02, 6:10 pm

Cat wrote:Drumpf can't win unless he cheats. And Mod Root has been suckered by Trump's Hitlerian Cult of Personality. That's what happens to followers who struggle to think independently.

Trump hasn't cheated. You're a victim of the radical left spin. It's you that can't think independently, not me.

And Hitlerian cult of personality? Please. Nothing could be further from the truth. There are zero similarities between Hitler and Trump. You desperately need some new material. Anybody you don't vote for is somehow like Hitler or Stalin or racist of fascist. Get a grip! Trump beat Hillary fair and square. Don't be a sore loser. Just go vote in November, that's all you can do.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Sun Feb 02, 6:39 pm

Whats driving me crazy is that we (the electorate)all want pretty much the same thing, but we
have this shifty politician that is making it impossible to compromise.
We now have an electorate, and a also Trump electorate.
Our Democracy requires a leader, not an uncompromising ruler.
No compromise leads to...well,...authoritarianism. And well you know...Hitler was an authority.

The biggest authority. The best. The greatest in modern history. A world class authority.

Like no other, ever.

No one could dare deny it at the time either.

Funny how that works with authorities.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Sun Feb 02, 8:48 pm

modern roots wrote:
Cat wrote:Drumpf can't win unless he cheats. And Mod Root has been suckered by Trump's Hitlerian Cult of Personality. That's what happens to followers who struggle to think independently.

Trump hasn't cheated. You're a victim of the radical left spin. It's you that can't think independently, not me.

And Hitlerian cult of personality? Please. Nothing could be further from the truth. There are zero similarities between Hitler and Trump. You desperately need some new material. Anybody you don't vote for is somehow like Hitler or Stalin or racist of fascist. Get a grip! Trump beat Hillary fair and square. Don't be a sore loser. Just go vote in November, that's all you can do.

Trump was so upset about Biden's campaign that he committed extortion, got caught and got his ass impeached over it. He admitted to all of it and he's still trolling foreign governments to get involved in our election.
Why do you keep on bringing up Hillary? She has no relevancy. Why do you continue to make her appear that she does.
BTW... you really don't understand the concept of Cult of Personality do you?

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Sun Feb 02, 10:51 pm

Cat wrote:
modern roots wrote:

Trump was so upset about Biden's campaign that he committed extortion, got caught and got his ass impeached over it. He admitted to all of it and he's still trolling foreign governments to get involved in our election.
Why do you keep on bringing up Hillary? She has no relevancy. Why do you continue to make her appear that she does.
BTW... you really don't understand the concept of Cult of Personality do you?

Dude, you're paranoid of Trump. He has no larger than life cult of personality. He doesn't have any mystical or magical powers. He's just a man. Nothing more, nothing less. He's just like me and you and Rudy, just a man. He's a doer. He gets things done. He follows through on his word. He's not like the do nothing Democrats that want free everything and open borders. That stuff doesn't appeal to a lot of people, that's why Trump has such a following. Free college isn't necessary. There are a lot of jobs that don't require a college degree that pay good. I've got one. You've just got to be willing to do the work and show up.

Trump hasn't been impeached in case you haven't noticed. He's going to be acquitted of the sham impeachment sent from the House. The Senate will exonerate him this week and it will all be over.

I don't know why you and Rudy are so hung up on Trump. He's great for the economy and business. Just look at the stock markets and median income and the unemployment rate. They're all terrific. A Democrat couldn't have done it. All the Democrats want to talk about is climate change, health insurance and free college and wiping out student debt and those topics don't go over well with many voters. I for one don't want to hear about climate change and health insurance (again) everyday from our next President so I'll be voting for Trump. He wants to keep the oil and gas flowing and the coal mines open and I'm all for that. I love that we're number one in the world in oil production. Less dependent on that middle east cartel known as OPEC. I say keep going after more oil and gas. I'd love to be totally independent of foreign oil one day.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Mon Feb 03, 12:01 am

modern roots wrote:Image

My grandad fought in WWII. He is spinning in his fucking grave at the moment.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Mon Feb 03, 12:15 am

https://twitter.com/i/status/1222920179149156352
would this be the result of that Cult of Personality propaganda being spewed??

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Mon Feb 03, 11:40 am

modern roots wrote:

Trump hasn't been impeached in case you haven't noticed. He's going to be acquitted of the sham impeachment sent from the House. The Senate will exonerate him this week and it will all be over.

LOL Doesn't work that way. He's been impeached in the house and that stain is part of his shoddy dictatorial legacy FOREVER. Your boy got impeached and you haven't accepted that fact apparently. Is it that painful for you?

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Mon Feb 03, 11:42 am

smokedpeppers wrote:https://twitter.com/i/status/1222920179149156352
would this be the result of that Cult of Personality propaganda being spewed??

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Mon Feb 03, 11:04 pm

Cat wrote:
modern roots wrote:

Is it that painful for you?

No, it's not painful for me at all. I think you've got it backwards. It will be more painful for you since Trump will be acquitted and exonerated. The impeachment was a far, radical left sham and witch hunt and con job. Let the tears roll, Cat, it will be 4 more years of your boy Trump.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Mon Feb 03, 11:34 pm

...Ok.
"Sham" political investigation and impeachment, Democrats, Obama, Comey, Hillary, Russian investigation and all the far left zealots put aside.
Modern Roots:
How about the constant stream of lies and misinformation from
Donald J. Trump?
What is your take on that?

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Mon Feb 03, 11:44 pm

Rudy wrote:Modern Roots:
Donald J. Trump?

I haven't heard him lie about anything.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Mon Feb 03, 11:45 pm

BTW
Until about a month ago
I was a Republican for over 40 years.
I saw the writing on the wall, and became really embarrassed to be considered a part of such a deaf, dumb, blind and stubborn party. I'll be voting with the other side apparently for a while, but test assured, party loyalty or the economy will not influence me to vote for crooks and assholes regardless of affiliation.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Mon Feb 03, 11:47 pm

modern roots wrote:
Rudy wrote:Modern Roots:
Donald J. Trump?

I haven't heard him lie about anything.

Hearing impaired?

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Mon Feb 03, 11:58 pm

Here`s the thing.

You listen to the words.

Then you check to see if they are true, accurate or even intelligible.

Presto! Reality revealed!

Its amazing the things you can find out by doing this.

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Tue Feb 04, 5:28 am

Rudy wrote:Here`s the thing.

You listen to the words.

Then you check to see if they are true, accurate or even intelligible.

Presto! Reality revealed!

Its amazing the things you can find out by doing this.

Reason hath no power over the magic flute of the Pied Piper of White Grievance, Rudy.
Consider the demographic.

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Tue Feb 04, 10:46 am

modern roots wrote:I haven't heard him lie about anything.

Quit the obvious trolling numbnuts...

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Tue Feb 04, 1:26 pm

Banks wrote:
modern roots wrote:I haven't heard him lie about anything.

Quit the obvious trolling numbnuts...

...and he thinks acquittal by his minions is the same as being exonerated, LMAO!

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Tue Feb 04, 4:18 pm

Bohannon wrote: . . . he thinks

Obviously not.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Tue Feb 04, 11:48 pm

Washington Post has logged over 16,000
(Sixteen THOUSAND) false or misleading claims by Trump over the last 3 years.
Those are public statements.
God only knows what he says in private.

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Wed Feb 05, 12:20 am

How many lies have the Democrats told in the same amount of time? Does the liberal Washington Post rag keep track of Democrat lies?

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Wed Feb 05, 1:48 am

modern roots wrote:How many lies have the Democrats told in the same amount of time? Does the liberal Washington Post rag keep track of Democrat lies?

You are defending a tyrant. We used to ask what sort of people allowed the rise of the SS and the NSDAP in Germany and of Mussolini’s fascists in Italy. Now we know. It’s those who defend mobs who beat up peaceful protestors at rallies, men who stand on a platform and call people with burning torches who drive their cars into crowds of protesters ‘very fine people’, men who become president even after admitting to multiple counts of sexual assault and violence - they are the enablers of fascism.

One day you will be ashamed, but I’m afraid that millions will die and have their lives ruined before that day.

There are many of you, and each and every one of you makes me fearful and sick to the very pit of my stomach.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Wed Feb 05, 2:08 am

modern roots wrote:How many lies have the Democrats told in the same amount of time? Does the liberal Washington Post rag keep track of Democrat lies?

Time to sit your fake ass down and stay quiet.

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Wed Feb 05, 3:36 am

Dazzler wrote:

You are defending a tyrant. We used to ask what sort of people allowed the rise of the SS and the NSDAP in Germany and of Mussolini’s fascists in Italy. Now we know. It’s those who defend mobs who beat up peaceful protestors at rallies, men who stand on a platform and call people with burning torches who drive their cars into crowds of protesters ‘very fine people’, men who become president even after admitting to multiple counts of sexual assault and violence - they are the enablers of fascism.

One day you will be ashamed, but I’m afraid that millions will die and have their lives ruined before that day.

There are many of you, and each and every one of you makes me fearful and sick to the very pit of my stomach.

And that doesn’t even begin to scratch the surface.

Well said.

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Wed Feb 05, 3:55 am

Are any of you watching the State of the Union Address?
I. Have. No. Words.
The sheer audacity and volume of outright lies and bullshit - Melania just adorned Rush Limbaugh with the Presidential Medal of Freedom. Right there, live-feed for all the world to see.

It’s a shameless homage to Trump by Trump.

This will not end well.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Wed Feb 05, 5:19 am

Dazzler wrote:

You have it wrong on Charlottesville, Daz. The alt right obtained a permit to lawfully hold their rally. The left had no permit, but showed up with guns and those that didn't have one showed up with bats, clubs and other various weapons and it was the police, both city and state that hid in the woods, rather than perform their jobs and duties, by not only confronting, but maintaining separation between the two groups. All the violence came from the left, not the right to people who were there impartially and witnessed it. That group of lefties were beating on the fellow's car, when he ran into a group of pedestrians. The courts railroaded the alt right proving beyond any shadow of doubt america is a police state and the court system non existent. The former police chief of Charlottesville was just as culpable for the killing of that woman and should also be doing time, for that crime and allowing all that violence to occur that day, instead he retired amicably.

The us of a has had nothing but tyrants for the fifty five years, all dictators. And the dictatorship of america has been terrorizing the rest of the planet since then and beyond, since the end of wwII, when they adopted their core program of 'full spectrum dominance' over the rest of the world.

Return to “All Politics”