Omar Trumps Melania

The place to discuss political issues.

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Omar Trumps Melania

Postby slither » Mon Jul 15, 9:21 pm

Rep. Omar was here before the First Trophy Wife, and obtained US citizenship before the gold digger was ever a legal resident.

Melania Knavs became a citizen after marrying the orangutan and gave birth to her own anchor baby shortly thereafter.

She then sponsored her own parents through...wait for it...chain migration.

Fuck Trump and his ignorant base.

And Stephen Miller needs an ass-beating.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Omar Trumps Melania

Postby Dazzler » Mon Jul 15, 10:47 pm

Stephen Miller and Steve Bannon are heralds of American fascism. And Bannon is interfering in British politics too.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Wed Jul 17, 2:32 am

those old lighting rods were getting wore out . time for a fresh batch, i guess?

i still believe this media circus to be a ploy, to keep the public revved-up .

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Wed Jul 17, 7:49 am

Neither Bannon nor Miller have gone away: Bannon is currently touring Europe pulling together a far-right nationalist group in an attempt to ride Brexit to destroy the EU and weaken Europe. As you can imagine, Putin and the remnants of the US political establishment with functioning brains (the ones Trump and his cabal of year-zero Great-Leap-Forward cretins haven’t managed to purge) are all delighted by this.

Fuck your fascist cunts. Keep these odious shits under control. I thought that was what all the guns and democracy and freedom of speech were for?

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Wed Jul 17, 12:44 pm

Dazzler wrote:Neither Bannon nor Miller have gone away: Bannon is currently touring Europe pulling together a far-right nationalist group in an attempt to ride Brexit to destroy the EU and weaken Europe. As you can imagine, Putin and the remnants of the US political establishment with functioning brains (the ones Trump and his cabal of year-zero Great-Leap-Forward cretins haven’t managed to purge) are all delighted by this.

Fuck your fascist cunts. Keep these odious shits under control. I thought that was what all the guns and democracy and freedom of speech were for?

There is too much money here promoting false values (professional sports as an example), and when we stopped allowing teachers to beat kids in school we became a nation of wimps who have big mouths and nothing else...

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Wed Jul 17, 6:35 pm

Dazzler wrote:Neither Bannon nor Miller have gone away: Bannon is currently touring Europe pulling together a far-right nationalist group in an attempt to ride Brexit to destroy the EU and weaken Europe. As you can imagine, Putin and the remnants of the US political establishment with functioning brains (the ones Trump and his cabal of year-zero Great-Leap-Forward cretins haven’t managed to purge) are all delighted by this.

Funny, today there was a story on CNN about Trump and his Facebook reelection campaign ads. Putin must be proud.
So glad I never bothered with Facebook.

One cannot be told not to breed nor for whom to vote.
Ignorance and xenophobia are the new normal.
Barry Goldwater believed in civil rights for everyone - including the gay community - and warned St. Ronnie about melding religion with politics. Ronnie got cozy with Falwell and the die was cast. There will be no putting the genie back into the bottle.

I weep for my country.

moe.
super power poster
super power poster

Postby moe. » Wed Jul 17, 10:22 pm

slither wrote: So glad I never bothered with Facebook.

Second that emotion.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Thu Jul 18, 12:49 am

Dazzler wrote:Fuck your fascist cunts. Keep these odious shits under control. I thought that was what all the guns and democracy and freedom of speech were for?

No, no our guns and freedom of speech is for robbing banks and creating general mayhem. Also, we have no democracy here, never have, it's purportedly a republic, for which it stands. However, for our fascist cunts, as you refer to them, they were your's, before they were ours. America's idealism was quite different during the Lincoln administration more than a century ago. However, by the end of the nineteenth century your country was quite literally on the brink of bankruptcy, but managed to get my nation's leaders and Canada's as well to adopt right wing policies and by their extension actual institutions, as well. The swindle was complete by the teens of the twentieth century.

It's my belief our fascists are your fascists, in disguise. But what's past is past, it wasn't our doing, but i'd posit that we could both call our nation's politics for what they are, as cuntries and not be far off.

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Thu Jul 18, 3:24 am

Alf, please.
You may live in a “cuntry,” but neither Dazz nor I reside in such a place.

By the way: no need to PM me - just post your thoughts.

Cheers.

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Thu Jul 18, 3:26 am

Trump started the riot, the GOP is looting the treasure and the base is cheering for more.

And it’s international.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Thu Jul 18, 9:28 am

slither wrote:Alf, please.

Ah, so you live in that happy place where NYNY resides? How cozy for y'all. So do most of the electorate, so you're not alone. However, i don't consider the present regime very constitutional in any of it's branches of so called 'gov't'. All corruption, all the time and when ANY country tries to step out of line with our regime it's illegal sanction's time! Not to steal this thread, mind you, just stating facts that have been occurring for several generations for those that've noticed.

As for legal immigration, are you aware of the extraordinary benefits legal immigrants receive on the taxpayer's dime? T'was truly mind boggling in the early nineties, but they've toned it down some, since then.

When in the past have i ever pm'd you? Never, i do believe. You must be confusing me with Banks?

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Thu Jul 18, 10:45 am

I'm with the squad and their more progressive ideas. I especially like the notion of making all private for profit health insurance ILLEGAL.
Great idea.

I've no support to give to all the usual mainstream dems who want to play it safe because they will likely lose to Trump anyway. Better to propagate progressive ideas from the likes of young lawmakers from now on even if it means an election loss.

When all the goddamn baby boomers drop dead then perhaps the young people will do better.

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Thu Jul 18, 12:23 pm

alpha wrote:

When in the past have i ever pm'd you? Never, i do believe. You must be confusing me with Banks?

Although I'm flattered by your attempt at deflection, I don't think anyone confuses you for someone else... you are a league of your own... :)

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Thu Jul 18, 1:04 pm

[quote="Cat"

When all the goddamn baby boomers drop dead then perhaps the young people will do better.[/quote]

That's exactly what we boomers thought about the prior generation. Turns out it wasn't true.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Thu Jul 18, 2:54 pm

Bohannon wrote:
That's exactly what we boomers thought about the prior generation. Turns out it wasn't true.

I suppose we blew it then. Just like Billy said in Easy Rider.

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Thu Jul 18, 4:27 pm

alpha wrote: As for legal immigration, are you aware of the extraordinary benefits legal immigrants receive on the taxpayer's dime? T'was truly mind boggling in the early nineties, but they've toned it down some, since then.

I have handled immigration cases. Personally.
Go spin your bullshit somewhere else.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Thu Jul 18, 5:36 pm

Cat wrote:
When all the goddamn baby boomers drop dead then perhaps the young people will do better.

I don't think it's that simple, sadly. The generations currently passing into working life are very much out of touch with the horrors of WWII in that they never met anyone who was actually there. I've known people who fought in both world wars and none of them were in any hurry to get into another. It's easier now to lie and say that war is a big adventure game for brave young men and lead another generation off to the slaughter.

This is why, when I see people in thrall to Nazis and fascist ideology, people who view Hitler as a great historical figure; even people who'll support or excuse Trump, Bannon, Miller, Bolton...it makes me angry. Fascists do not have the right to deprive others of liberty. I'll tolerate many things, but authoritarians, fascists, Nazis: they can fuck off and die.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Fri Jul 19, 7:07 am

Banks wrote:
alpha wrote:

Although I'm flattered by your attempt at deflection, I don't think anyone confuses you for someone else... you are a league of your own... :)

Perhaps you're right Banks, we are but islands leagues away from one another. However, it wasn't my confusion, so i wasn't trying to deflect, only trying to jog his memory. You are the only individual i'm aware of, that has in fact pm'd him in the past.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Fri Jul 19, 7:46 am

Dazzler wrote:...it makes me angry. Fascists do not have the right to deprive others of liberty. I'll tolerate many things, but authoritarians, fascists, Nazis: they can fuck off and die.

These folks will never go away, too much greed and way too much free money.

Ron Unz wrote:Given that organized crime had apparently played a far greater national role in twentieth century American history than I had realized from my readings of mainstream newspapers and magazines, I recently decided to expand my knowledge in that area. Someone brought to my attention the work of investigative journalist Gus Russo, a prominent author on that topic. Russo had worked as a lead reporter for the award-winning PBS Frontline series and filled similar roles at other television networks, while being nominated for a 1998 Pulitzer Prize for his book on the JFK-Mafia alliance against Castro.

Over a dozen years ago, Russo published a pair of massive volumes on the history of organized crime focused on two particular regions, with The Outfit in 2001 discussing Chicago and Supermob in 2006 dealing with California. Taken together these two works of deep investigative research run more than 1100 pages and over a half million words, apparently dwarfing almost anything else in that subject area. By the 1990s declassification of a vast quantity of government documents, including FBI wiretaps and Congressional files, allowed Russo access to this previously unavailable material. He supplemented this crucial archival research with the secondary source material contained in hundreds of books and articles, as well as more than 200 personal interviews, and his especially extensive second volume references this wealth of source material with more than 1500 footnotes. The numerous laudatory cover-blurbs by prominent prosecutors, former law enforcement agents, and experts on organized crime strongly attest to the credibility of his research, which certainly must have absorbed many years of concentrated effort.

We have separation of church and state, over here, however i guess nobody thought about separation of state and organized crime? Quite an interesting read for those who don't find it too long.

Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Banks » Fri Jul 19, 9:49 am

alpha wrote:
Banks wrote:
alpha wrote:

Perhaps you're right Banks, we are but islands leagues away from one another. However, it wasn't my confusion, so i wasn't trying to deflect, only trying to jog his memory. You are the only individual i'm aware of, that has in fact pm'd him in the past.

Well thanks for that explanation to clear things up... I'm convinced you couldn't have done it, Donald...

Return to “All Politics”