No MORE Fucking war!

The place to discuss political issues.

a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: Not A'dam dam'it..... a traveler, a heart, no woot for you.

No MORE Fucking war!

Postby a bollocks » Tue May 07, 12:40 am

No Iran and venezuela. Bolton must have a full-on rager goin' on.
Last edited by a bollocks on Tue May 07, 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Re: No MORE FUcking war!

Postby slither » Tue May 07, 4:57 am

Wow!
Tonio K is so impassioned he cannot even type.

But I concur and second the notion.

Hell hath no fury like a wanna-be dictator cornered.
Seriously.

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Tue May 07, 1:10 pm

Easiest way for Drunpf to get reelected is to be a "war-time" president, yeah?

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Tue May 07, 6:00 pm

amen on the non-war thing, he needs to keep his yap shut about the derby outcome too .

MileHighDenver
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: No MORE Fucking war!

Postby MileHighDenver » Tue May 07, 11:37 pm

Pompeo is in Baghdad. The end is near.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Wed May 08, 11:40 am

smokedpeppers wrote:amen on the non-war thing, he needs to keep his yap shut about the derby outcome too .

Dumbass motherfuckers. You reap what you sow along with the other deplorables. I might suggest you all can eat it when the shit goes down ok.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Wed May 08, 12:33 pm

Cat wrote:
smokedpeppers wrote:amen on the non-war thing, he needs to keep his yap shut about the derby outcome too .

Dumbass motherfuckers. You reap what you sow along with the other deplorables. I might suggest you all can eat it when the shit goes down ok.

toddle off cat .

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Fri Jan 03, 4:49 pm

Perhaps Iran will send over some suicide bombers to terrorize Trump's pal Lindsey Graham. Bring it on.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Mon Jan 06, 11:16 am

Iran will take their sweet time and come out of this whole mess smelling like a rose. The wave of public opinion is already against the US all through the gulf region and Drumpf hasn't even finished insulting and threatening them yet.

When you reveal to the world that Trump is a bloated weak pathological narcissist and egocentric by giving him a well deserved public spanking, he's willing to take it all the way to a major conflagration so he can fail at proving them wrong.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Wed Jan 08, 7:52 am

On the verge of war earlier it sure would've appeared, however, with Trump's bluster, coupled with the purported fact there were no american casualties thru out all the carnage in Iraq, makes one wonder if this was prepared 'theater' for the masses? Only time and the prez's speech later today will help sort it all out. Hopefully, the u.s. can live with the title of this thread?

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Fri Jan 10, 11:56 pm

Cat wrote:Iran will take their sweet time and come out of this whole mess smelling like a rose.

Iran doesn't smell like a rose after shooting down a passenger plane killing all the innocent civilians onboard. But you go ahead and think what you want about Iran, you're going to anyway.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Sat Jan 11, 1:19 am

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Sat Jan 11, 11:40 am

modern roots wrote:
Cat wrote:Iran will take their sweet time and come out of this whole mess smelling like a rose.

Iran doesn't smell like a rose after shooting down a passenger plane killing all the innocent civilians onboard. But you go ahead and think what you want about Iran, you're going to anyway.

Who is the larger threat in your opinion, Trump or the Islamic Regime of Iran?

I think Iran will have to pay large damages to the victims families just like the USA paid out 61.8million to the families of Iran Air Flight 655, a commercial jet shot down by the U.S. military by mistake on July 3, 1988, killing all 290 civilians and crew on board, including 66 children. Americans barely remember the incident how the USS Vincennes thought they were aiming at a Iranian F-4 Fighter Jet back when we sided with Saddam Hussein during the Iraq / Iran war.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Sun Jan 12, 2:55 am

i survived the one day WW3
january 7 2020 thru january 7 2020

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Mon Jan 13, 10:45 am

smokedpeppers wrote:i survived the one day WW3

Get a fucking clue.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Mon Jan 13, 9:02 pm

Dazzler wrote:
smokedpeppers wrote:i survived the one day WW3

Get a fucking clue.

pause for thought' is good but msm had 3 happening .
people are quite gullible and hysteria sells .

today, it's highly doubtful any major power going to cause such a scenario without consulting the other powers .
at that point rational thinking should take over .

should have the quds guy been snuffed?? i'm in the wrong pay-grade to realistically answer that .
read his underling in yemen was targeted also but scampered .

someday we'll be told of a incoming rock with a 50+% chance . that should make for the epitome of hysteria .
the rock hasn't any negotiating team to work with .

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cat » Mon Jan 13, 9:47 pm

smokedpeppers wrote:today, it's highly doubtful any major power going to cause such a scenario without consulting the other powers .

Do you honestly think Trump gives a damn what other nation's leaders think? No one and I mean no one outside of Trump's base would give anything Trump says any credibility. You have way to much trust in these Trump Administration assholes and their ability to be rational and that's pretty troubling.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Tue Jan 14, 9:03 pm

Cat wrote:
modern roots wrote:

Defensively Iran. If attacked they and their allies in the region have enough missiles to completely wipe out the middle east and all of it's oil and isreal to boot, which would cause america's immediate collapse. Offensively, it's obviously america that's been the most offensive and belligerent cuntry around for quite some time now.

Cat wrote:I think Iran will have to pay large damages to the victims families just like the USA paid out 61.8million to the families of Iran Air Flight 655, a commercial jet shot down by the U.S. military by mistake on July 3, 1988, killing all 290 civilians and crew on board, including 66 children. Americans barely remember the incident how the USS Vincennes thought they were aiming at a Iranian F-4 Fighter Jet back when we sided with Saddam Hussein during the Iraq / Iran war.

The usa never apologized for that attack, only grudgingly paid out a portion of the above dough years later, whilst the navy handed out medals like they were candy to Vincennes' crew. Most folks don't remember it, because they don't remember four years ago, let alone thirty two, nor were they ever taught about it in an american education system. Called rewriting reality, as it's swept under the rug like most acts of american terrorism.

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Tue Jan 14, 9:06 pm

Cat wrote:
modern roots wrote:

Funny you'd even ask a question like this. Just look at the outrage in Iran after their supreme leaders lied for 3 days about shooting down that plane. Protests everywhere and they are calling for the supreme leader to step down. No actions like this here in America after Trump gave the ok to off Soleimani. Soleimani was past due for justice. He had the blood of thousands on his hands.
You have an axe to grind with Trump and his administration, but he's still better than the alternative we had with Hillary. What Democrat currently running for president do you think could keep businesses and the economy expanding like Trump? You thought the recession was coming after Trump's tariffs, but it never happened and you were wrong. The markets continue to set records and the farmers now have a better deal with China than they did before. Open your eyes, Trump has been more than terrific for the markets and businesses and jobs and the voters in the swing states and districts know this and will vote accordingly because he's good for their wallets.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Wed Jan 15, 12:33 am

modern roots wrote:
Cat wrote:
modern roots wrote:

Funny you'd even ask a question like this. Just look at the outrage in Iran after their supreme leaders lied for 3 days about shooting down that plane. Protests everywhere and they are calling for the supreme leader to step down. No actions like this here in America after Trump gave the ok to off Soleimani. Soleimani was past due for justice. He had the blood of thousands on his hands.
You have an axe to grind with Trump and his administration, but he's still better than the alternative we had with Hillary. What Democrat currently running for president do you think could keep businesses and the economy expanding like Trump? You thought the recession was coming after Trump's tariffs, but it never happened and you were wrong. The markets continue to set records and the farmers now have a better deal with China than they did before. Open your eyes, Trump has been more than terrific for the markets and businesses and jobs and the voters in the swing states and districts know this and will vote accordingly because he's good for their wallets.

Being a small business owner I must dispute your and Trumps superior economy claims.
2019 was my worst year yet financially. In large part my profits took a sharp hit because of increased costs of raw goods(because of tariffs on China)
all while my manufacturing business is slowly declining.(unsteady oil production market) Any retail business I do has also been in decline.
Many of the small business owners I talk to are also struggling. A few have even closed their doors.
So while heavy hitters in the stock market may be raking it in, along with a few 1% corporations and insurance brokers, the middle class
is still in big trouble in my view. And as the current administration blindly pillages our social institutions, resources and reserves on military build up, walls and war the safety net for the many toilers and small investors like myself in America is quickly shrinking.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Mon Jan 20, 7:24 am

Rudy wrote:
modern roots wrote:
Cat wrote:
modern roots wrote:

Being a small business owner I must dispute your and Trumps superior economy claims.
2019 was my worst year yet financially. In large part my profits took a sharp hit because of increased costs of raw goods(because of tariffs on China)
all while my manufacturing business is slowly declining.(unsteady oil production market) Any retail business I do has also been in decline.
Many of the small business owners I talk to are also struggling. A few have even closed their doors.
So while heavy hitters in the stock market may be raking it in, along with a few 1% corporations and insurance brokers, the middle class
is still in big trouble in my view. And as the current administration blindly pillages our social institutions, resources and reserves on military build up, walls and war the safety net for the many toilers and small investors like myself in America is quickly shrinking.

I agree, Rudy, much of america is succumbing to the neo liberal policies, both parties are embracing, whilst labor toils for less and less. The 08 great recession is still a great depression for many, who have to struggle paying high rents. There is an answer though, one that used to occur ages ago. Remember those tax breaks we used to get? Those small bones for the populace to chew on? Rather than that, why not have a debt jubilee? All debt would be forgiven, across the board. Mortgage debt, student loans, all bank loans and even many private loans, though if you owe Tony the bookie you may wanna pay. However, a debt jubilee would only affect the one percent, because they own all of the debt. Afterward, force the federal reserve to begin quantitative easing on the middle and lower classes, instead of wall street and the banks and lastly stop taxing labor altogether and tax wall street and the corporations instead, which constitutionally is the way it's supposed to occur. Also, close our oversea bases, bring the troops home and put them to work helping to restore our infrastructure.

Seen any roaming politicians spouting such? Nah, me neither.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Thu Jan 23, 8:04 pm

Cat wrote:
smokedpeppers wrote:today, it's highly doubtful any major power going to cause such a scenario without consulting the other powers .

Do you honestly think Trump gives a damn what other nation's leaders think? No one and I mean no one outside of Trump's base would give anything Trump says any credibility. You have way to much trust in these Trump Administration assholes and their ability to be rational and that's pretty troubling.

yeah, that's something we've an abundance of in this country . people with credibility .

Return to “All Politics”