Trump's Little Nazi

The place to discuss political issues.

slither
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1437
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 4:09 am
Location: Trapped within space, time and motion
Contact:

Re: Trump's Little Nazi

Postby slither » Fri Oct 25, 2:32 pm

1. Cannabis is legal in California.
2. Her constituents voted to elect her to represent them.
3. The only reason such photos were passed along was to smear her.
4. The only people giddy about it are her ex (presumably) and the crazed right (clearly).
5. Newsworthy? Sure. Defamatory? Likely. In violation of state law? Definitely.

Maybe we should get Alf, our resident explorer of rabbit holes (no pun intended), to look into it.
At the same time, my sense is SP finds it highly erotic.



Happy wanking.
Last edited by slither on Fri Oct 25, 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 16203
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 12:30 am
Location: "Home of the yellow snow"

Re: Trump's Little Nazi

Postby Bohannon » Fri Oct 25, 3:40 pm

Hey Cali Guy...
what's up? You just going to let me post without derogatory comments?

User avatar
smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6064
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 10:45 pm
Location: 3rd. rock
Contact:

Re: Trump's Little Nazi

Postby smokedpeppers » Sat Oct 26, 7:54 pm

inking yourself with insignia's related to the nazi era, kinda pigeon holes . more so a politician .
thought this a nazi outing thread?? ..... and cats too been quiet .

per my post . the gals lifestyle was not being questioned . who in the Fuck, am i to throw rocks?

sadly, vindictiveness and smear is running a'muck within our society . that journey is quite self'destructive .
btw . i'm not a trump supporter, nor non'supporter . he was the card dealt and every four we deal another .

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6613
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Trump's Little Nazi

Postby Rudy » Sat Oct 26, 10:36 pm

As much as I hate Trump, he might have fucked up and done something right.

Getting out of Syria may very well be his crowning achievement as President.

...unless of course there is some foul international conspiracy behind that too.

User avatar
Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 16203
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 12:30 am
Location: "Home of the yellow snow"

Re: Trump's Little Nazi

Postby Bohannon » Sun Oct 27, 1:43 pm

Rudy wrote:As much as I hate Trump, he might have fucked up and done something right.

Getting out of Syria may very well be his crowning achievement as President.

...unless of course there is some foul international conspiracy behind that too.



Yeah but...we only had a few thousand special ops fighters there and they were holding Turkey, Iran, Russia and Isis at bay, (how many in Afghanistan? are they heading home?) and stabbing an ally in the back is never a good thing. Also, sending them to protect the Syrian oil fields and protecting the government of the 911 assassins is hardly "bringing them home". No way to spin it...trump fucked up yet again.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6613
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Trump's Little Nazi

Postby Rudy » Sun Oct 27, 3:57 pm

Bohannon wrote:
Rudy wrote:As much as I hate Trump, he might have fucked up and done something right.

Getting out of Syria may very well be his crowning achievement as President.

...unless of course there is some foul international conspiracy behind that too.



Yeah but...we only had a few thousand special ops fighters there and they were holding Turkey, Iran, Russia and Isis at bay, (how many in Afghanistan? are they heading home?) and stabbing an ally in the back is never a good thing. Also, sending them to protect the Syrian oil fields and protecting the government of the 911 assassins is hardly "bringing them home". No way to spin it...trump fucked up yet again.


Our soldiers are good people with lives, families and a job to do, but I am also trying to visualize
what the "US Economy" would look like without dumping half a trillion in cash every year into failed
military expeditions.
Unfortunately for the World, there appears to be no stopping or even slowing the
Military/Industrial Complex.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3726
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 11:55 pm
Location: Snowbelt

Re: Trump's Little Nazi

Postby Cat » Mon Oct 28, 5:33 pm

smokedpeppers wrote:per my post . the gals lifestyle was not being questioned . who in the Fuck, am i to throw rocks?


I would submit that by propagating revenge porn pics of ex Congresswoman Hill on the net, you are indeed throwing rocks at that woman.
Talk about a raw deal.

User avatar
smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6064
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 10:45 pm
Location: 3rd. rock
Contact:

Re: Trump's Little Nazi

Postby smokedpeppers » Tue Oct 29, 3:21 am

Cat wrote:
smokedpeppers wrote:per my post . the gals lifestyle was not being questioned . who in the Fuck, am i to throw rocks?

I would submit that by propagating revenge porn pics of ex Congresswoman Hill on the net, you are indeed throwing rocks at that woman.
Talk about a raw deal.

when outing those within the beltway sporting nazi era tats, fotos should be relevant, yes ..... and i don't see a raw deal
the ball was in smurfette court . maybe, tidy'up your closet before in'barking on a political career??
alt'lifestyles and cameras, never mix . somebody always ends up on front street . by age 35 her light should have came on .

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3726
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 11:55 pm
Location: Snowbelt

Re: Trump's Little Nazi

Postby Cat » Tue Oct 29, 10:47 am

smokedpeppers wrote:
Cat wrote:
smokedpeppers wrote:per my post . the gals lifestyle was not being questioned . who in the Fuck, am i to throw rocks?

I would submit that by propagating revenge porn pics of ex Congresswoman Hill on the net, you are indeed throwing rocks at that woman.
Talk about a raw deal.

when outing those within the beltway sporting nazi era tats, fotos should be relevant, yes ..... and i don't see a raw deal
the ball was in smurfette court . maybe, tidy'up your closet before in'barking on a political career??
alt'lifestyles and cameras, never mix . somebody always ends up on front street . by age 35 her light should have came on .


She did nothing wrong you patriarchial asshole and you did re post the image and her lifestyle is hardly alt. You're a dinosaur who thinks a woman who enjoys her sexuality should then get what she deserves because "she didn't tidy up" her past. What did she need to tidy up Mr. Stone Thrower?
Nazi era tat? Every sissy bar on the back of a chopper had an iron cross ffs. You have no argument but you are obviously thrilled that she's being punished for things a man would readily be forgiven for.

By the way, this isn't a Nazi outing thread. It was about Stephen Miller's fascist policies. Yeah, he comes across like a Nazi.

User avatar
smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6064
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 10:45 pm
Location: 3rd. rock
Contact:

Re: Trump's Little Nazi

Postby smokedpeppers » Tue Oct 29, 1:30 pm

Cat wrote:
smokedpeppers wrote:
Cat wrote:
smokedpeppers wrote:per my post . the gals lifestyle was not being questioned . who in the Fuck, am i to throw rocks?

I would submit that by propagating revenge porn pics of ex Congresswoman Hill on the net, you are indeed throwing rocks at that woman.
Talk about a raw deal.

when outing those within the beltway sporting nazi era tats, fotos should be relevant, yes ..... and i don't see a raw deal
the ball was in smurfette court . maybe, tidy'up your closet before in'barking on a political career??
alt'lifestyles and cameras, never mix . somebody always ends up on front street . by age 35 her light should have came on .


She did nothing wrong you patriarchial asshole and you did re post the image and her lifestyle is hardly alt. You're a dinosaur who thinks a woman who enjoys her sexuality should then get what she deserves because "she didn't tidy up" her past. What did she need to tidy up Mr. Stone Thrower?
Nazi era tat? Every sissy bar on the back of a chopper had an iron cross ffs. You have no argument but you are obviously thrilled that she's being punished for things a man would readily be forgiven for.
By the way, this isn't a Nazi outing thread. It was about Stephen Miller's fascist policies. Yeah, he comes across like a Nazi.

always play victim card if racist card don't fit narrative ... oh, i see .

slither
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1437
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 4:09 am
Location: Trapped within space, time and motion
Contact:

Re: Trump's Little Nazi

Postby slither » Tue Oct 29, 1:47 pm

Nonsense.
Cat properly called you out for your idle stupidity.


Happy wanking.

User avatar
Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 16203
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 12:30 am
Location: "Home of the yellow snow"

Re: Trump's Little Nazi

Postby Bohannon » Tue Oct 29, 1:57 pm

slither wrote:Nonsense.
Cat properly called you out for your idle stupidity.


Happy wanking.



and if she should "learn" by age 35 she still has a few years left.

User avatar
Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6386
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 5:32 am
Location: The Eldorado Cafe...

Re: Trump's Little Nazi

Postby Banks » Tue Oct 29, 6:36 pm

Cat wrote:
smokedpeppers wrote:
Cat wrote:
smokedpeppers wrote:per my post . the gals lifestyle was not being questioned . who in the Fuck, am i to throw rocks?

I would submit that by propagating revenge porn pics of ex Congresswoman Hill on the net, you are indeed throwing rocks at that woman.
Talk about a raw deal.

when outing those within the beltway sporting nazi era tats, fotos should be relevant, yes ..... and i don't see a raw deal
the ball was in smurfette court . maybe, tidy'up your closet before in'barking on a political career??
alt'lifestyles and cameras, never mix . somebody always ends up on front street . by age 35 her light should have came on .


She did nothing wrong you patriarchial asshole and you did re post the image and her lifestyle is hardly alt. You're a dinosaur who thinks a woman who enjoys her sexuality should then get what she deserves because "she didn't tidy up" her past. What did she need to tidy up Mr. Stone Thrower?
Nazi era tat? Every sissy bar on the back of a chopper had an iron cross ffs. You have no argument but you are obviously thrilled that she's being punished for things a man would readily be forgiven for.

By the way, this isn't a Nazi outing thread. It was about Stephen Miller's fascist policies. Yeah, he comes across like a Nazi.


I'd poke her...

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3726
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 11:55 pm
Location: Snowbelt

Re: Trump's Little Nazi

Postby Cat » Wed Nov 13, 12:24 pm

We don't want four more years of white nationalism and international isolationism dominating our policies.....

"In the run-up to the 2016 election, White House senior policy adviser Stephen Miller promoted white nationalist literature, pushed racist immigration stories and obsessed over the loss of Confederate symbols after Dylann Roof’s murderous rampage, according to leaked emails reviewed by Hatewatch.
The emails, which Miller sent to the conservative website Breitbart News in 2015 and 2016, showcase the extremist, anti-immigrant ideology that undergirds the policies he has helped create as an architect of Donald Trump’s presidency. These policies include reportedly setting arrest quotas for undocumented immigrants, an executive order effectively banning immigration from five Muslim-majority countries and a policy of family separation at refugee resettlement facilities that the Department of Health and Human Services’ Office of Inspector General said is causing “intense trauma” in children."

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... ked-emails

slither
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1437
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 4:09 am
Location: Trapped within space, time and motion
Contact:

Re: Trump's Little Nazi

Postby slither » Thu Nov 14, 4:14 am

Indeed.
And little Jim Jordan is the congressional GOP lap-dog attack chihuahua.


Return to “All Politics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest