midterms

The place to discuss political issues.

User avatar
NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15709
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 5:53 pm

Re: midterms

Postby NewYork, New York » Tue Dec 18, 9:19 pm

Banks wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:You know ZILCH about the NYC public school system.

I know as much about it as you do, Norks. That is my point, but please, continue on...


Your point has no point.

You don't know squat about anything Binks. You instead prefer to follow me around pissing all over my leg.

If you are so right, prove me wrong.
Or once again STFU.

User avatar
NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15709
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 5:53 pm

Re: midterms

Postby NewYork, New York » Tue Dec 18, 9:21 pm

Bohannon wrote:I just love it when NYNY is in his manic phase. Don't you?


Go away Bo. Aren't you supposed to be living in Canada?

Better yet, tell us how wonderful the smell of shit is walking around in San Francisco.
One of the most beautiful cities in the world.

User avatar
Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15436
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2:45 pm
Location: Among the six billion.
Contact:

Re: midterms

Postby Dazzler » Tue Dec 18, 10:12 pm

NewYork, New York wrote:
Dazzler wrote:Why do you excuse and apologise for hatred of and violence towards Jews, Norks? Why are you so desperately deflecting from a rise in racist attacks!


Show me where I have done so Dizzy.

Why are you so desperate & lazy to tar me with the brush of racism?

Perhaps because you have no real counter argument to what I have said on these forums?
Or perhaps because you really don't have a clue what the average common folk really want these days?



How are you so in tune with what 'the common folk really want'? Do they tell you when you go to do their accounts?

User avatar
NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15709
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 5:53 pm

Re: midterms

Postby NewYork, New York » Tue Dec 18, 10:20 pm

Dazzler wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:
Dazzler wrote:Why do you excuse and apologise for hatred of and violence towards Jews, Norks? Why are you so desperately deflecting from a rise in racist attacks!


Show me where I have done so Dizzy.

Why are you so desperate & lazy to tar me with the brush of racism?

Perhaps because you have no real counter argument to what I have said on these forums?
Or perhaps because you really don't have a clue what the average common folk really want these days?



How are you so in tune with what 'the common folk really want'? Do they tell you when you go to do their accounts?


Pretty simple.

Brexit. Common folk showing their rights.
Yellow Vests. Common folk showing their rights.
Trump getting elected. Ditto.

Any questions?

User avatar
Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15436
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2:45 pm
Location: Among the six billion.
Contact:

Re: midterms

Postby Dazzler » Tue Dec 18, 10:45 pm

Yeah. How come you're such a slow learner and why do you constantly blame others for your ignorance?

User avatar
Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6281
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 5:32 am
Location: The Eldorado Cafe...

Re: midterms

Postby Banks » Wed Dec 19, 11:07 am

NewYork, New York wrote:You don't know squat about anything Binks. You instead prefer to follow me around pissing all over my leg.

Your Depends are leaking, you ninny...
NewYork, New York wrote:If you are so right, prove me wrong.
Or once again STFU.

Please show anyone here that you are right about something?

User avatar
NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15709
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 5:53 pm

Re: midterms

Postby NewYork, New York » Wed Dec 19, 6:08 pm

Dazzler wrote:Yeah. How come you're such a slow learner and why do you constantly blame others for your ignorance?


I don't blame others for any statement I make.

I also am willing to explain myself.

You on the other hand, not so much if at all.

What ignorance? I don't even know why I bother because you will never
ever put out a statement or opinion of your true beliefs.

Which is pretty ignorant.

User avatar
NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15709
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 5:53 pm

Re: midterms

Postby NewYork, New York » Wed Dec 19, 6:10 pm

Banks wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:You don't know squat about anything Binks. You instead prefer to follow me around pissing all over my leg.

Your Depends are leaking, you ninny...
NewYork, New York wrote:If you are so right, prove me wrong.
Or once again STFU.

Please show anyone here that you are right about something?




Prove how wonderful a job the NYC school system is doing in educating the kids.
You can't and I know it.

Prove me wrong. Show us some statistics or a newspaper article about the wonderful job the NYC educators are doing.
Either prove me wrong or STFU. Get it Coward?

User avatar
Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6281
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 5:32 am
Location: The Eldorado Cafe...

Re: midterms

Postby Banks » Wed Dec 19, 9:26 pm

NewYork, New York wrote:Prove how wonderful a job the NYC school system is doing in educating the kids.
You can't and I know it.

I didn't make the statement, Norks, you did. I simply put forth the observation that you don't have any basis of your own to make the your statement credible.
NewYork, New York wrote:Prove me wrong. Show us some statistics or a newspaper article about the wonderful job the NYC educators are doing.
Either prove me wrong or STFU. Get it Coward?

I don't use other people's work, Norks... get it Mr. Plagiarism?

User avatar
NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 15709
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 5:53 pm

Re: midterms

Postby NewYork, New York » Thu Dec 20, 7:28 pm

Banks wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:Prove how wonderful a job the NYC school system is doing in educating the kids.
You can't and I know it.

I didn't make the statement, Norks, you did. I simply put forth the observation that you don't have any basis of your own to make the your statement credible.
NewYork, New York wrote:Prove me wrong. Show us some statistics or a newspaper article about the wonderful job the NYC educators are doing.
Either prove me wrong or STFU. Get it Coward?

I don't use other people's work, Norks... get it Mr. Plagiarism?


Plagiarism, just to let you know, is defined as publishing another persons words without crediting said person.

PROOF of FACTS by citing the work of a person is NOT Plagiarism regardless of what you make up.

Rumor and innuendo, your favorite tools, are as bad as plagiarism since they are based on -0- facts.

your statement, "observation that you don't have any basis of your own to make the your statement credible" is entirely BS,
since I read articles in various newspapers and magazines on a regular basis that entirely support my contention and opinion, that the NYC
public school system does a piss poor job of educating their students.

Either you are incredibly misinformed or willfully ignorant of the abysmal job the NYC public school system does.

User avatar
Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6281
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 5:32 am
Location: The Eldorado Cafe...

Re: midterms

Postby Banks » Thu Dec 20, 7:39 pm

NewYork, New York wrote:...since I read articles in various newspapers and magazines on a regular basis that entirely support my contention and opinion...

Ah, I see... so you came up with "your" opinion all on your own based on personal experience, and now read articles regularly that entirely support your contention and opinion?


Return to “All Politics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests