Mueller Indicts 13 Russian Nationals

The place to discuss political issues.

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Mueller Indicts 13 Russian Nationals

Postby slither » Fri Feb 16, 7:37 pm

A big fucking deal.
Let's see if/how this ties to the communications with the Trump transition.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Mueller Indicts 13 Russian Nationals

Postby alpha » Sun Feb 18, 12:37 am

Anything with Mueller's name on it is a farce.

Elizabeth Lea Vos & Kenneth Whittier wrote:The indictment represents the latest mutation of Russian interference allegations that have dragged on for over a year. As this author previously noted, the definition of Russian interference has shifted from unsubstantiated claims of Russian hacking, to Russian collusion, and finally to Russian social media trolling.

The Washington Post reported in 2015 that David Brock’s Correct The Record would work directly with the Clinton Campaign, “testing the legal limits” of campaign finance in the process. How did Correct The Record skirt campaign finance law? The Washington Post tells us: “by relying on a 2006 Federal Election Commission regulation that declared that content posted online for free, such as blogs, is off-limits from regulation.” And post online, Brock’s PAC did: “disseminating information about Clinton on its Web site and through its Facebook and Twitter accounts, officials said.”

Apparently for Mueller, russians practicing their first amendment rights are indictable, whereas liberals doing the exact same thing are not.

a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: Not A'dam dam'it..... a traveler, a heart, no woot for you.

Postby a bollocks » Sun Feb 18, 4:37 pm

the above is from the website ZeroHedge.com, a well known conspiracy website. Much like Breitbart.com.

your slip is showing.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Mon Feb 19, 1:40 am

a bollocks wrote:the above is from the website ZeroHedge.com, a well known conspiracy website. Much like Breitbart.com.

your slip is showing.

Mueller's slip is showing, not mine, do ttku.

From yesterdays Washington Post's front page alluding to the key allegations Mueller's come up with.

"Encouraging minority groups in the United States not to vote in 2018 or to vote for a third-party candidate"

"Placing ads on social media and other sites advocating for Trump and opposing Clinton."

"Using a Facebook group and Twitter account to organize two political rallies in New York, "March for Trump" and "Down with Hillary""

"Paying for an actress to portray Clinton in a prison uniform in a cage on a flatbed truck."

Which of those deeds do you deem illegal? It would appear to me that the Russians have a long, long way to go, to interrupt an american election. It also appears to me, from what the Post wrote, Ms. Vos and Mr. Whittier were spot on.

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Mon Feb 19, 2:14 am

Yelling at clouds again, mate?

a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: Not A'dam dam'it..... a traveler, a heart, no woot for you.

Postby a bollocks » Mon Feb 19, 2:17 am

alpha wrote:
a bollocks wrote:the above is from the website ZeroHedge.com, a well known conspiracy website. Much like Breitbart.com.

your slip is showing.

Mueller's slip is showing, not mine, do ttku.

From yesterdays Washington Post's front page alluding to the key allegations Mueller's come up with.

"Encouraging minority groups in the United States not to vote in 2018 or to vote for a third-party candidate"

"Placing ads on social media and other sites advocating for Trump and opposing Clinton."

"Using a Facebook group and Twitter account to organize two political rallies in New York, "March for Trump" and "Down with Hillary""

"Paying for an actress to portray Clinton in a prison uniform in a cage on a flatbed truck."

Which of those deeds do you deem illegal? It would appear to me that the Russians have a long, long way to go, to interrupt an american election. It also appears to me, from what the Post wrote, Ms. Vos and Mr. Whittier were spot on.

You are a Zero. Hedge your bets there, stumpy. You were probably rooting for Haldeman, ass.

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Mon Feb 19, 2:25 am

a bollocks wrote: You were probably rooting for Haldeman, ass.

Okay, that was actually almost pitch-perfect on so many levels.

Well played.

Cheers.

worldcitizen1723
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby worldcitizen1723 » Mon Feb 19, 7:00 am

i believe Mueller will build the bridges back to the white house
after all
HE is the man who brought down teflon john (Gotti) when no one else ever could

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cujo04 » Mon Feb 19, 6:03 pm

worldcitizen1723 wrote:i believe Mueller will build the bridges back to the white house
after all

If that happens, I guess the question will be who's White House

vidor
participating
participating

Postby vidor » Mon Feb 19, 7:42 pm

worldcitizen1723 wrote:i believe Mueller will build the bridges back to the white house

You also believed the stock market was going to crash under Trump and pulled your investments. What you believe is not a measure of reality

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Tue Feb 20, 2:41 am

after all

winding down this probe, with only a 'bakers' dozen bloggers indicted, would be a laughter . i think your right about something else being afoot .
if this investigation uncovers legitimate dirt, brave . perhaps we should should continue and thoroughly investigate our political/judicial apparatus
..... PS. i was in the 'free john gotti' camp, back when

boneymaroni
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby boneymaroni » Tue Feb 20, 4:43 am

I'm thinking this whole thing is penny-ante poker compared to our nation's past.

When the anti-Christ Nixon was campaigning for president....versus Hubert Humphrey (ffs....)...Johnson was bringing South Viet Nam and North Viet Nam to the table for a peace deal. If Johnson pulled it off before the election (and this was our best chance), Hubert Fuckface would've won the election handily.

But Nooooooo.....secretly, Nixon's campaign contacted South Viet Nam and promised that they would get a better deal if they waited until after the election and dealt with the new Nixon administration. He was sure to win if there was no peace deal in the works. So South Viet Nam refused to participate.

Johnson gets wind of this and calls Dirksen, a devil-worshipper from the Land of Lincoln....he tells Dirksen that he knows about the shit Nixon's pulling...he wants Dirksen to call that motherfucker and tell him to knock it off. Johnson threatens with a charge of treason. Dirksen calls and passes it on to Nixon that evening.

Nixon calls LBJ the next morning and tells him that his campaign hasn't done jack-shit and would never pull some shit like that (lengthen the war and continue the killing) just to win the election. LBJ listens and knows for a fact that Nixon is telling a bald-faced lie because the intel came from a US wiretap on the South Vietnamese embassy. LBJ can't bust out Nixon because this wiretap is some illegal shady shit that nobody in the Johnson administration is ready to acknowledge.

South Viet Nam fucks off from the peace talks and Nixon wins the election. The killing escalates.

This was clearly treason..... (and the whole affair was declassified about 10 years ago) but not a god damned thing was done about it.

What have we learned?

--Oprah needs to die

--During the holidays, I was gifted a coat very similar to a signature Steve Bannon coat....had more than one person remark out-of-the-blue that it looked like a "Steve Bannon coat"...it's called a "chore coat" I think. I am now guilty of collusion with Russia...btw, those good ole boys down in Georgia like that bitch

--The winner calls the shots.

--Confidence in an apoltical FBI has deterioated. Mueller could produce photos and recordings of Trump being mounted by Putin in a Moscow hotel room and nothing would be done...nothing could be done.....the winners call the shots

Happy Presidents' Day.....my garbage was picked up this morning so it must not be much of a fuckin' holiday. Mail didn't run, so my dog didn't lose his shit barking at the letter carrier. Raining like hell, Cheech made some great vegetable soup and I made some cornbread.

slither
super power poster
super power poster

Postby slither » Tue Feb 20, 3:10 pm

boneymaroni wrote: Happy Presidents' Day.....my garbage was picked up this morning so it must not be much of a fuckin' holiday. Mail didn't run, so my dog didn't lose his shit barking at the letter carrier. Raining like hell, Cheech made some great vegetable soup and I made some cornbread.

Life goes on, boney. Vegetable soup and cornbread are what it's all about.

bogart
super power poster
super power poster

Postby bogart » Fri May 04, 4:27 am

I think it's funny, countries knowingly allow foreign spies into the country. I think Trump did the right thing deporting all of those diplomats. He’s been pretty strong on foreign policy. Quick and thoughtful action. He must have some intelligent people on his team.

Return to “All Politics”