Confessions of a Sex Fiend

The place to discuss political issues.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Confessions of a Sex Fiend

Postby Rudy » Thu Dec 07, 9:10 pm

In light of the current political and societal trend of cracking down on
people in positions of power coercing, harassing and committing sex crimes in the workplace,
I can`t help but examine my own past. And I wonder about other men as well, American or otherwise.
I`ve never really had a lot of power or money to lord over anyone with, and never really forced myself on anyone,
but in my early dating years(16-19) I must have been quite a challenge to go out on a date with.
Driven by curiosity and hormones, every move I made was pretty much designed to lead to the next move.
First holding hands, then arm around the shoulder, down to the waist, the hip. Soft kisses leading to more hands.
Oh my god I have a titty in my hand!...
...time to cleverly try to get a hand down below.
At that point I had varying success in conquering the sugar walls. In the earlier years, usually defeat.
Until once I fell prey to an older woman(24) who showed me the real deal. Right of Passage I guess.
If I was a victim, I sure didn`t know it at the time.
I`ve learned to cherish and respect women now much more than I did as a teen or even in my 20`s.
I am a different person now, but I can only imagine there are millions more men like me who have tried really, really hard, maybe too hard to get laid in the past.

Cali Guy
super poster
super poster

Re: Confessions of a Sex Fiend

Postby Cali Guy » Thu Dec 07, 10:08 pm

A little teenage tittie grabbing isn't what the victims of abuse are currently exposing.

But I can see why you had so much trouble getting laid.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Thu Dec 07, 10:35 pm

Had I gotten laid, I might have been involved in some form of relationship and that was even more terrifying than beginner sex.

Cali Guy
super poster
super poster

Postby Cali Guy » Thu Dec 07, 11:50 pm

Rudy wrote:Had I gotten laid, I might have been involved in some form of relationship and that was even more terrifying than beginner sex.

Amen.

Return to “All Politics”