BREAKING:

The place to discuss political issues.

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

BREAKING:

Postby Old Fart » Tue Dec 05, 1:42 am

The 9th Circuit Court in Hawaii rules that the Supreme Court does not have the power to allow President Trump to enforce the travel ban.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: BREAKING:

Postby alpha » Tue Dec 05, 10:10 am

What's broke and been broken since it's inception is the justice department of the us of a.

Dogbreath
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Dogbreath » Tue Dec 05, 12:19 pm

What is and has been broken, in my own opinion, is the President of of the United Corporations America....

Dogbreath

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Wed Dec 06, 3:18 am

Dogbreath wrote:What is and has been broken, in my own opinion, is the President of of the United Corporations America....

Dogbreath

I'd agree Db the position is as sold out as our legislative branch, with a justice department that protects those that commit crimes against humanity daily. How is our regime that much different from the nazis, other than they've picked a different religious victim? They've even found a way around the gas chambers. Throw trillions and trillions of fiat american reserves and free weapons and ammunition and let them kill each other. However, the raping and pillaging of national economies and the assassination of leaders that resisted, which began during the eisenhower era rather foretold what calamities were to come, under our criminally corrupt government.

For me homeland security was the clincher.

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Wed Dec 06, 2:14 pm

Finally, in the wake of many too many mass shootings, congress is about to do something about gun control...loosen restrictions. Mass murderers will soon be able to carry out their deeds across state lines! The NRA gets paid off by the politicians whom they own.

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Wed Dec 06, 9:07 pm

It's not that outrageous really. It's just cleaning up carry laws so they are consistent across the country. Law abiding citizens can be breaking the law without knowing it because of different state and local regulations.

You've had guns Bo, so have many on this forum.
You should be able to travel safety and legally without fear of arrest when driving across state lines. No?

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Wed Dec 06, 9:21 pm

Old Fart wrote:It's not that outrageous really. It's just cleaning up carry laws so they are consistent across the country. Law abiding citizens can be breaking the law without knowing it because of different state and local regulations.

You've had guns Bo, so have many on this forum.
You should be able to travel safety and legally without fear of arrest when driving across state lines. No?

I never had need to carry guns across state lines. I support state's rights on this one. Fuck (especially this) Federal government.

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Wed Dec 06, 10:40 pm

Shitty argument but you know that.

It's the whole anything Republican is bad thing you got going on. The nation could burn and that would make you an lot's of others happy.

It's all good.

nemesystem
super poster
super poster

Postby nemesystem » Thu Dec 07, 12:06 am

Old Fart wrote:The nation could burn and that would make you an lot's of others happy.

What's wrong with that? The US is corrupt to the core and needs to burn.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it's natural manure. - Thomas Jefferson 1787

Fuck gun laws we need national decriminalization. Replace the word gun with cannabis lol

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Thu Dec 07, 3:43 am

nemesystem wrote:What's wrong with that? The US is corrupt to the core and needs to burn.

Beverly Hills Antifa on the California fires:

"If you try to extinguish that fire, Nazis win. Its part and parcel of living in a big city to get burned sometimes. Our cities burned and the Nazis lost, so learn from germany and let LA burn to the ground to bash the fash".

You may be on to something Nemesystem.

a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: Not A'dam dam'it..... a traveler, a heart, no woot for you.

Postby a bollocks » Thu Dec 07, 6:58 am

Old Fart wrote:
nemesystem wrote:What's wrong with that? The US is corrupt to the core and needs to burn.

"If you try to extinguish that fire, Nazis win. Its part and parcel of living in a big city to get burned sometimes. Our cities burned and the Nazis lost, so learn from germany and let LA burn to the ground to bash the fash".

You may be on to something Nemesystem.

you neglected to reference a source. This is not to be confused with Lanford Wilson's character, 'Pale' saying, "and you know, sometimes you just let it burn."

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Thu Dec 07, 2:03 pm

You neglected to read where I mentioned a source.

kiwi_in_Oz
super power poster
super power poster

Postby kiwi_in_Oz » Thu Dec 07, 2:38 pm

Old Fart wrote:

How long has the antifa group been going on for ?

I see even in Australia we have these no hopers.

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Thu Dec 07, 3:04 pm

Old Fart wrote:Shitty argument but you know that.

It's the whole anything Republican is bad thing you got going on. The nation could burn and that would make you an lot's of others happy.

It's all good.

Would you please list the top 5 republican accomplishments which you are behind since the Orange Shit-Gibbon took office. I will try to get behind a few if possible.

kiwi_in_Oz
super power poster
super power poster

Postby kiwi_in_Oz » Thu Dec 07, 3:07 pm

Doing great work in the Mid East currently is the Donald

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Thu Dec 07, 4:00 pm

kiwi_in_Oz wrote:Doing great work in the Mid East currently is the Donald

Can anyone understand the reasoning behind his shit stirring? ... Why throw rocks at a hornets nest?

Peace, Des.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Thu Dec 07, 6:00 pm

des wrote:

Can anyone understand the reasoning behind his shit stirring? ... Why throw rocks at a hornets nest?

Peace, Des.

The current Administration needs a war in order to hold on to power for an additional 4 years.
Historically U.S. voters have always re-elected a sitting President during times of military engagement.
Bush2 used this strategy leading up to the `04 election with his absolutely lame and false "Weapons of Mass Destruction" claim.
It worked...

Cali Guy
super poster
super poster

Postby Cali Guy » Thu Dec 07, 6:46 pm

Bohannon wrote:the Orange Shit-Gibbon

This is the pathetic creature that caused you to shit yourself and desert the resistance?

When you put your tail between your legs and run away you also cede the moral highground.

Cali Guy
super poster
super poster

Postby Cali Guy » Thu Dec 07, 6:52 pm

nemesystem wrote: The US is corrupt to the core and needs to burn

Buyers remorse for emigrating to get a fat corporate gig?

Cali Guy
super poster
super poster

Postby Cali Guy » Thu Dec 07, 7:02 pm

kiwi_in_Oz wrote:
Old Fart wrote:Beverly Hills Antifa on the California fires:

The Twitter account cited is a very funny parody account.

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Thu Dec 07, 7:27 pm

Cali Guy wrote:
kiwi_in_Oz wrote:
Old Fart wrote:Beverly Hills Antifa on the California fires:

The Twitter account cited is a very funny parody account.

Yup, love these guys.

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Fri Dec 08, 5:16 pm

Rudy wrote:
des wrote:

Peace, Des.

The current Administration needs a war in order to hold on to power for an additional 4 years.
Historically U.S. voters have always re-elected a sitting President during times of military engagement.
Bush2 used this strategy leading up to the `04 election with his absolutely lame and false "Weapons of Mass Destruction" claim.
It worked...

When I was a teenager, my Dad told me society needs a 'Bogeyman' to function! ... If there wasn't a real one, the powers that be would come up with one!

I thought he was full of shit, but as time's gone by I've come to realise he was fucking bob on!

Peace, Des.

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Fri Dec 08, 8:24 pm

des wrote:
Rudy wrote:
des wrote:

Peace, Des.

It worked...

When I was a teenager, my Dad told me society needs a 'Bogeyman' to function! ... If there wasn't a real one, the powers that be would come up with one!

I thought he was full of shit, but as time's gone by I've come to realise he was fucking bob on!

Peace, Des.

So the EU eh?

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Fri Dec 08, 9:35 pm

Generous_J wrote:
des wrote:
Rudy wrote:
des wrote:

Peace, Des.

It worked...

Peace, Des.

So the EU eh?

I was thinking more of Bush and Blair 's present to the World! ... Islamic extremism!

Think back to the Nineties! Communism and Apartheid had fallen! They'd stopped killing each other in Northern Ireland!

The World's garden looked particularly rosy until George and Tone fucked it up big time by engineering the second Gulf War!

I couldn't believe it when Bush took the moral high ground recently when criticising Donald Trump! The cheeky cunt should be in prison along with Tony Blair!

Peace, Des.

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Fri Dec 08, 9:41 pm

I agree with your general point but i truly and honestly believe that the EU has been that bogeyman in the UK for quite some time. The tabloids have been ragging on the EU and blaming the EU for everything forever.

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Fri Dec 08, 9:47 pm

Generous_J wrote:I agree with your general point but i truly and honestly believe that the EU has been that bogeyman in the UK for quite some time. The tabloids have been ragging on the EU and blaming the EU for everything forever.

Nothing to do with the tabloids! The EU is corrupt to the core and doesn't give a fuck who knows it! ... For that reason alone, I'm glad to be out of it!

Peace, Des.

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Fri Dec 08, 9:57 pm

Return to “All Politics”