Postby Rudy » Mon Oct 30, 4:15 pm

Bwahahahahahahaha!

Today is a good day!

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Manafort

Postby Old Fart » Mon Oct 30, 6:51 pm

Word is, his charges are pre Trump campaign.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Mon Oct 30, 7:20 pm

Old Fart wrote:Word is, his charges are pre Trump campaign.

Absolutely. As well as the money laundering and various nefarious pay-offs and loan/investment schemes.
And certainly the reason he and his team were so abruptly shuffled off after the election.
But this is a huge stinky foot in the door for further inquiries and indictments.
A beautifully well placed shot that will stick.
Well played Mr. Mueller.

"When the character of a man is not clear to you, look at his friends".

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cujo04 » Mon Oct 30, 7:36 pm

If they have a solid tax evasion hook, then they can likely get him to say whatever they want

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Tue Oct 31, 1:05 am

I'll be curious to see the body count after all this shakes out. I'm pretty sure Podesta is shitting his pants too.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Tue Oct 31, 1:55 am

to date, this indictment comes off like a big nothing burger, considering the probes build up .

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cujo04 » Tue Oct 31, 3:18 pm

Given the timeframes when Manafort was conducting the Russian lobbying, he's probably more likely to be able to shed light on Sec Clinton's Russian relationships than whatever Trump was doing....but I guess that's beyond this investigation.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Wed Nov 01, 2:42 pm

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Wed Nov 01, 7:46 pm

Rudy wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/01/opinions/the-company-trump-keeps-dantonio-opinion/index.html

"nothing is on the level."

Truly nothing is, but cnn tragically tries to level the landscape in favor of the liberals, who are at least as incompetent as our conservatives, but in their desperation have become so much worse, of late. Manafort is a snake in the grass, but he completely pales in comparison to the clinton machine.

Michael D'Antonio for cnn wrote:Manafort is now in the brightest spotlight, as the Trump campaign's former chairman has been indicted by special prosecutor Robert Mueller. Manafort has spent much of his career doing the kind of dirty business that would make him untouchable for a regular president. As a political consultant he became so well known as far back as 1992 for helping the world's strongman dictators that the Center for Public Integrity included him in a report entitled "The Torturers' Lobby: How Human Rights-Abusing Nations are Represented in Washington." In a single year his then-firm, Black, Manafort, Stone and Kelly, got paid more than $3 million by the likes of Nigeria, Kenya, the Philippines and Angola's UNITA rebel group -- all of whom were widely criticized for their dark records on human rights.

And yet the Clinton foundation has raked in millions upon millions more from the same kind of regimes.

Between the Ukrainain donations and the Clinton deal with the russians to sell off 20% of our uranium to Russia the clintons are in much deeper to the Russians, than trump ever could be. He's got a lot of catching up to do. However, so does cnn, when they fail to include those facts in their slanted reporting.

Even when it came to returning donations from the Weinstien scandal hilary lied and kept his doations after declaring that they'd be given to charity.

Trump isn't nearly as evil as the clintons and their loathsome political party, however trump is only a neophyte on the political stage. Given the chance i'm certain he can out do her.

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cujo04 » Wed Nov 01, 8:26 pm

You'll have to excuse CNN. Trump has them too distracted sparring with him for them to sweat the details

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Wed Nov 01, 9:47 pm

Cujo04 wrote:You'll have to excuse CNN. Trump has them too distracted sparring with him for them to sweat the details

CNN is on the opposite end of the media spectrum from FoxNews.

They at least are unafraid to call a lie ...a lie.

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cujo04 » Thu Nov 02, 1:45 am

Rudy wrote:
Cujo04 wrote:You'll have to excuse CNN. Trump has them too distracted sparring with him for them to sweat the details

CNN is on the opposite end of the media spectrum from FoxNews.

They at least are unafraid to call a lie ...a lie.

Yeah....and both tend to play fast and loose with their definitions of what's a lie

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Thu Nov 02, 3:49 am

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Fri Nov 03, 9:27 pm

Meanwhile, back to Manafort...and Gates.
Spring 2018 trial date looks likely...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/03/politics/ ... index.html

I prefer to continue to use CNN as a source for my political news.
Mainly because they dislike Trump like I do.
Of course there is BBC, Google News, etc...but I like CNN.
After Trump singled CNN out for abuse, (because they were asking uncomfortable questions and reporting the facts) they still
keep up the pressure and focus on the Emperors seemingly pernicious activities as well as make a big deal when he actually says and does the right thing. Mainly, they don't kiss ass or simply fail to cover issues important to me like Conservative outlets have been doing.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Fri Nov 03, 9:46 pm

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Sat Nov 04, 12:09 am

CNN and Fox are both bias unreliable and create news.

CNN is a shill for Hillary and Fox for Trump.

How come MSM isn't covering the shit storm at the DNC?
Yesterday Donna Brazil threw Hillary under the bus and ended her political career... but not a peep. There's a reason America hates the press, they're largely full of shit these days.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Sat Nov 04, 2:17 am

Old Fart wrote:CNN and Fox are both bias unreliable and create news.

CNN is a shill for Hillary and Fox for Trump.

How come MSM isn't covering the shit storm at the DNC?
Yesterday Donna Brazil threw Hillary under the bus and ended her political career... but not a peep. There's a reason America hates the press, they're largely full of shit these days.

Couldn't agree with you more OF. Weren't for the internet our pov's would be severely slanted, at least now we can choose the poison that seems closest to the truth.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Sun Nov 05, 2:17 am

Rudy wrote:Mainly because they dislike Trump like I do

salute, for being forthright .

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Wed Jan 24, 6:45 pm

What I am really looking forward to in all this investigation is for DJ Trump(in person) to finally be hauled in front of
a lawful panel to face an inquiry that can be officially documented
in a venue where he can be held accountable for his answers.
So far during his tenure he has managed to wiggle and lie his way around
a multitude of issues by hiding behind shysters and spokespersons and changing his stories to
conform to the days news cycle and Twitter feed.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Wed Jan 24, 7:47 pm

Rudy wrote:What I am really looking forward to in all this investigation is for DJ Trump(in person) to finally be hauled in front of

I'd love to see this occur to all of our former commander in chiefs, they'd all be doing prison time! However, i think you'd find Trump's misdeeds are the most minimal, at least this deep into his presidency.

Rudy wrote:So far during his tenure he has managed to wiggle and lie his way around
a multitude of issues by hiding behind shysters and spokespersons and changing his stories to

All our former president's have done this it's nothing new. What's new and quite refreshing is how Trump is handling the presidency, with as much aplomb, as his crass personality. He's also, so far, made a far, far better president than Hilary, who should be at the top of everyone's list for questioning.

You may not care for tweeting Rudy, i certainly don't, but i think future presidents will be using the forum too. Much easier way to keep your base informed.

nemesystem
super poster
super poster

Postby nemesystem » Wed Jan 24, 8:05 pm

How has Trump been a better President than Hillary and why should she be at the top of the list for questioning?

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Wed Jan 24, 8:17 pm

alpha wrote:
Rudy wrote:What I am really looking forward to in all this investigation is for DJ Trump(in person) to finally be hauled in front of

I'd love to see this occur to all of our former commander in chiefs, they'd all be doing prison time! However, i think you'd find Trump's misdeeds are the most minimal, at least this deep into his presidency.

Rudy wrote:So far during his tenure he has managed to wiggle and lie his way around

All our former president's have done this it's nothing new. What's new and quite refreshing is how Trump is handling the presidency, with as much aplomb, as his crass personality. He's also, so far, made a far, far better president than Hilary, who should be at the top of everyone's list for questioning.

You may not care for tweeting Rudy, i certainly don't, but i think future presidents will be using the forum too. Much easier way to keep your base informed.

I pretty much agree with you on everything but the "refreshing" part.

I submit that entitled crooked narcissist psychopaths don`t make good or even slightly convincing Statesmen or Diplomats.

I think we can see the Don becoming more and more entrenched with our military leaders though, especially by the time 2020
rolls around.

Return to “All Politics”