Puerto Rico

The place to discuss political issues.

vidor
participating
participating
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 12:47 am
Location: Texas - Home of Weed and Bushes

Re: Puerto Rico

Postby vidor » Mon Oct 16, 10:57 pm

So you will not be in Vidor, like that is some kind of lottery win......

And yet, the rich are stealing your grandchildren's future out from under your nose and you and the other ignoramuses listen to the MSM, then join together with your angry cohorts online and in the streets, take some kind of undeserved high-moral stance and focus your attention on gun rights, multi-gender bathrooms, global warming, calling the president names and saying he has small hands.

Here is a glimpse of the future: AFTER we have another financial or nuclear crisis and the bankers and globalist scum effectively transfer 90% of the remaining wealth to themselves, they will give you your universal healthcare, legal drugs, multicultural societies, caps on carbon emissions, and your equal rights for everyone. It will be a fucking utopia and 98% of the world's wealth will be controlled by 10% of the population. You slaves and your descendants will work for hand to mouth wages for the next 200 years. You will get all you want, and you will pay for every bit of it. Yes, keep resisting and reminding us all we have a misogynistic president. The rich don't care and the rich run the world.

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6990
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Re: Puerto Rico

Postby Old Fart » Tue Oct 17, 12:56 am

vidor wrote:
Old Fart wrote:I don't care if everyone in America ends up being a millionaire - Trump gets a ticker-tape parade in NYC - Has his statue on the National Mall after his second term.

He is now and will always be...mind numbingly stupid and an embarrassment to the USA and humanity in general.


Many non-rich people feel rich people are stupid and an embarrassment and usually undeserving of their success and chalk it up to bad dealing, family fortunes or just plain good luck. Rich people don't care what non-rich people think and rich people run the world. Resist all you want and 8 years from now you will still be where you are and the rich will have more.


This isn't resist you silly twat, it's a conversation about the current president. Nothing more.

User avatar
Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 16042
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 12:30 am
Location: "Home of the yellow snow"

Re: Puerto Rico

Postby Bohannon » Tue Oct 17, 1:53 pm

California burning, the orange one playing golf (yet again) sigh.

User avatar
smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5836
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 10:45 pm
Location: 3rd. rock
Contact:

Re: Puerto Rico

Postby smokedpeppers » Tue Oct 17, 2:00 pm

what exactly could pa. avenue do to curtail those fires?? . this golf you speak of, a bit like the half cracka, yes? .

User avatar
Cali Guy
super poster
super poster
Posts: 884
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 9:12 am
Location: Super Power Poster

Re: Puerto Rico

Postby Cali Guy » Tue Oct 17, 6:05 pm

Bohannon wrote:California burning, sigh.




The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences expelled Harvey Weinstein, they've got that going for them.

User avatar
alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3788
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 6:12 pm
Location: damned, or in The dam!

Re: Puerto Rico

Postby alpha » Wed Oct 18, 5:10 pm

MileHighDenver wrote:
des wrote:
kiwi_in_Oz wrote:Very scary des

Worst is both our countries do as we are told from the donald

I see you chaps bought those super cool v35 planes as well

May as well as purchased swamp land


I always thought being the POTUS must be a piece of piss! ... You'd be surrounded by a team of wise men who'd give you sage advice on what to say and do for the best!

A: Either I was completely wrong or B:The Donald is a complete fuckin' ignoramus!


Peace, Des.


B.


C. Both

User avatar
MileHighDenver
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5318
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 3:20 pm
Location: state of Bliss
Contact:

Re: Puerto Rico

Postby MileHighDenver » Wed Oct 18, 6:25 pm

Bohannon wrote:California burning, the orange one playing golf (yet again) sigh.


Catastrophic and devastating, it seems the rest of the country is not giving it much attention. I hope you’re well. It looks like the town of Napa took a miss? There is a lot being said about the ash covered Cannabis crop. Prices are predicted to go way up.

User avatar
Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 16042
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 12:30 am
Location: "Home of the yellow snow"

Re: Puerto Rico

Postby Bohannon » Wed Oct 18, 8:13 pm

MileHighDenver wrote:
Bohannon wrote:California burning, the orange one playing golf (yet again) sigh.


Catastrophic and devastating, it seems the rest of the country is not giving it much attention. I hope you’re well. It looks like the town of Napa took a miss? There is a lot being said about the ash covered Cannabis crop. Prices are predicted to go way up.


I'm way North and thousands of miles east. Got out with fire licking at my heels, evidently. Tuck Frump!

User avatar
Cali Guy
super poster
super poster
Posts: 884
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 9:12 am
Location: Super Power Poster

Re: Puerto Rico

Postby Cali Guy » Wed Oct 18, 8:51 pm

MileHighDenver wrote: There is a lot being said about the ash covered Cannabis crop. Prices are predicted to go way up.




Hopefully this doesn't over burden the residents of Sonoma, Napa and Mendocino counties.

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6990
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Re: Puerto Rico

Postby Old Fart » Fri Oct 20, 11:50 pm

Bohannon wrote:California burning



"U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Acting Director Tom Homan confirmed on Thursday that a man arrested in connection with setting a fire in Sonoma County Wine Country is an illegal alien from Mexico who has been twice returned to his “home country.”

Homan also confirmed that ICE has issued detainer requests for Jesus Fabian Gonzalez five times now in the past year alone, including the one issued on October 16 in relation to his most recent arrest on suspicion of arson. All of the arrests were made “by Sonoma County on various felony and misdemeanor charges,” according to Homan.

Sonoma County is considered a sanctuary jurisdiction and does not fully cooperate with federal immigration officials. That includes not honoring ICE detainer requests. “ICE was never notified of Mr. Gonzalez’ various releases,” Homan wrote in the statement regarding Gonzalez.

There were several fires in the region, and it is not clear what role the fires Gonzales allegedly set played in the overall disaster.

User avatar
Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 16042
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 12:30 am
Location: "Home of the yellow snow"

Re: Puerto Rico

Postby Bohannon » Sat Oct 21, 3:59 pm

Death by incineration!!

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6990
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Re: Puerto Rico

Postby Old Fart » Sat Oct 21, 5:24 pm

Bohannon wrote:Death by incineration!!

Yes, 43 so far.

User avatar
Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 16042
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 12:30 am
Location: "Home of the yellow snow"

Re: Puerto Rico

Postby Bohannon » Mon Oct 23, 2:24 pm

Old Fart wrote:
Bohannon wrote:Death by incineration!!

Yes, 43 so far.



Only as gigantic twat would use the deaths of those fire victims to take a shot at someone.

User avatar
Cali Guy
super poster
super poster
Posts: 884
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 9:12 am
Location: Super Power Poster

Re: Puerto Rico

Postby Cali Guy » Mon Oct 23, 3:22 pm

Bohannon wrote:
Old Fart wrote:
Bohannon wrote:Death by incineration!!

Yes, 43 so far.



Only as gigantic twat would use the deaths of those fire victims to take a shot at someone.




Yet you let it slide when someone's biggest concern is the how the price of weed will be effected, your
disingenuity is as pathetic as your failed political escapee harangue.

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6990
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Re: Puerto Rico

Postby Old Fart » Mon Oct 23, 7:18 pm

Bohannon wrote:
Old Fart wrote:
Bohannon wrote:Death by incineration!!

Yes, 43 so far.



Only as gigantic twat would use the deaths of those fire victims to take a shot at someone.


Huh?

User avatar
Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 16042
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 12:30 am
Location: "Home of the yellow snow"

Re: Puerto Rico

Postby Bohannon » Mon Oct 23, 7:41 pm

Cali Guy wrote:
Bohannon wrote:
Old Fart wrote:
Bohannon wrote:Death by incineration!!

Yes, 43 so far.



Only as gigantic twat would use the deaths of those fire victims to take a shot at someone.




Yet you let it slide when someone's biggest concern is the how the price of weed will be effected, your
disingenuity is as pathetic as your failed political escapee harangue.




Huh?

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6990
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Re: Puerto Rico

Postby Old Fart » Tue Oct 24, 12:15 am

Are you quitting Channels again or just the Asoka?

User avatar
Banks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6214
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 5:32 am
Location: The Eldorado Cafe...

Re: Puerto Rico

Postby Banks » Tue Oct 24, 3:59 pm

Old Fart wrote:Beebabeebeebdabebeeb in another feeble attempt to start some aggravation here...

Is this the one week out of every month you opine that you quit weed?

User avatar
alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3788
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 6:12 pm
Location: damned, or in The dam!

Re: Puerto Rico

Postby alpha » Tue Oct 24, 6:59 pm

Old Fart wrote:
Bohannon wrote:California burning



"U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Acting Director Tom Homan confirmed on Thursday that a man arrested in connection with setting a fire in Sonoma County Wine Country is an illegal alien from Mexico who has been twice returned to his “home country.”

Homan also confirmed that ICE has issued detainer requests for Jesus Fabian Gonzalez five times now in the past year alone, including the one issued on October 16 in relation to his most recent arrest on suspicion of arson. All of the arrests were made “by Sonoma County on various felony and misdemeanor charges,” according to Homan.

Sonoma County is considered a sanctuary jurisdiction and does not fully cooperate with federal immigration officials. That includes not honoring ICE detainer requests. “ICE was never notified of Mr. Gonzalez’ various releases,” Homan wrote in the statement regarding Gonzalez.

There were several fires in the region, and it is not clear what role the fires Gonzales allegedly set played in the overall disaster.


https://whowhatwhy.org/2017/10/21/negli ... wildfires/

kiwi_in_Oz
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1551
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 12:03 pm

Re: Puerto Rico

Postby kiwi_in_Oz » Tue Oct 24, 11:33 pm

Old Fart wrote:Are you quitting Channels again or just the Asoka?


how is the asoka these days. best wishes to tak

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6990
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Re: Puerto Rico

Postby Old Fart » Tue Oct 24, 11:40 pm

alpha wrote:
Old Fart wrote:
Bohannon wrote:California burning



"U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Acting Director Tom Homan confirmed on Thursday that a man arrested in connection with setting a fire in Sonoma County Wine Country is an illegal alien from Mexico who has been twice returned to his “home country.”

Homan also confirmed that ICE has issued detainer requests for Jesus Fabian Gonzalez five times now in the past year alone, including the one issued on October 16 in relation to his most recent arrest on suspicion of arson. All of the arrests were made “by Sonoma County on various felony and misdemeanor charges,” according to Homan.

Sonoma County is considered a sanctuary jurisdiction and does not fully cooperate with federal immigration officials. That includes not honoring ICE detainer requests. “ICE was never notified of Mr. Gonzalez’ various releases,” Homan wrote in the statement regarding Gonzalez.

There were several fires in the region, and it is not clear what role the fires Gonzales allegedly set played in the overall disaster.


https://whowhatwhy.org/2017/10/21/negli ... wildfires/


Fuck it then, he didn't start all the fires. Maybe he only killed 3 or 4 people. Let him go again I say.

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6990
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Re: Puerto Rico

Postby Old Fart » Tue Oct 24, 11:43 pm

kiwi_in_Oz wrote:
Old Fart wrote:Are you quitting Channels again or just the Asoka?


how is the asoka these days. best wishes to tak


There is a new format that everyone hates but the few people that post still do. Bo just recently posted his last there, it's that bad. It's fine on a laptop but sucks on a phone.

kiwi_in_Oz
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1551
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 12:03 pm

Re: Puerto Rico

Postby kiwi_in_Oz » Wed Oct 25, 3:45 am

I tried to log in the other day but think my account is gone or I’m too stupid to remember login and pw

Good to hear it’s still operational

User avatar
alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3788
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 6:12 pm
Location: damned, or in The dam!

Re: Puerto Rico

Postby alpha » Wed Oct 25, 7:41 am

kiwi_in_Oz wrote:I tried to log in the other day but think my account is gone or I’m too stupid to remember login and pw


Must be the latter sez you joined august fifth 2009.

kiwi_in_Oz
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1551
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 12:03 pm

Re: Puerto Rico

Postby kiwi_in_Oz » Wed Oct 25, 10:00 am

I’m not surprised alpha


Return to “All Politics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest