Savior, or poison?

The place to discuss political issues.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Savior, or poison?

Postby alpha » Sun Sep 24, 7:27 pm

Whitney Webb wrote:Nearly 70 years after water fluoridation began, the aluminum and chemical industries continue to benefit handsomely, as the practice allows them to sell their waste to the government at a premium for inclusion in public water systems. The governments seem happy to continue the agreement, despite the mounting evidence that fluoride lowers intelligence, increases the risk of cancer, and gravely harms public health.

We have it in america and it's here to stay. Forced me to bottled water decades ago and i never allow it in my toothpaste.

Whereas the Europeans have mostly banished it from theirs, except Ireland,

wikipedia wrote:Near the end of 2015, Ireland was the only country in the European Union with a nationwide mandate for water fluoridation.

which is only now coming around to the notion of removing it. Better late than never, for sure.

moe.
super power poster
super power poster

Re: Savior, or poison?

Postby moe. » Sun Sep 24, 10:04 pm

Not an issue here, we have a well.

a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: Not A'dam dam'it..... a traveler, a heart, no woot for you.

Postby a bollocks » Sun Sep 24, 10:46 pm

so Sterling Hayden was right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr2bSL5VQgM

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Mon Sep 25, 5:28 pm

moe. wrote:Not an issue here, we have a well.

Well and good, but you still might want to have your well water tested. Naturally occurring fluoride could be occurring at higher than government mandated rates thru mineral deposits and industrial pollution, according to wikipedia, tho it does make me wonder how industrial pollution is naturally occurring?

boneymaroni
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby boneymaroni » Mon Sep 25, 6:38 pm

Deny them your essence.....and precious bodily fluids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3wgC9m_VBk

moe.
super power poster
super power poster

Postby moe. » Mon Sep 25, 11:00 pm

alpha wrote:
moe. wrote:Not an issue here, we have a well.

Well and good, but you still might want to have your well water tested. Naturally occurring fluoride could be occurring at higher than government mandated rates thru mineral deposits and industrial pollution, according to wikipedia, tho it does make me wonder how industrial pollution is naturally occurring?

I'd never heard of naturally occurring fluoride before. The well had to be tested when we bought the house and the results are around here somewhere. I will post again when I find them. The one thing we were warned about but shouldn't be an issue, is that there is a landfill nearby. But we are upstream from it and the city has ground monitors in place that they check regularly.

*** I looked for over an hour and couldn't find the paper with the breakdown of what is in the water. I did find a piece of paper that stated that all levels were well within acceptable range. We run all drinking water through a Brita filter also.

Return to “All Politics”