Trump Speech to UN

The place to discuss political issues.

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Trump Speech to UN

Postby Generous_J » Tue Sep 19, 9:58 pm

I was going to decry him as an 'embarassment', but really he is a dangerous sociopath.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Trump Speech to UN

Postby Rudy » Tue Sep 19, 10:49 pm

Dismal Donny.

What a fucking whiner.

Makes the French look not so bad.

nemesystem
super poster
super poster

Postby nemesystem » Tue Sep 19, 11:13 pm

Fuck Trump
A manchild with baby hands...

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Wed Sep 20, 2:16 am

the professed kinder, gentler cocksucker sold out to the deep state to keep his cracka ass alive
no martyr stuff here, just NYC, shit talking . i do find saber rattling asinine .

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Wed Sep 20, 3:00 pm

smokedpeppers wrote:just NYC, shit talking

Most people don't understand this.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Wed Sep 20, 5:24 pm

Old Fart wrote:

It sets the snide tone to his speech.

What I can`t abide is being lectured, instructed and admonished about the worlds safety and security by some pompous entitled plebe who apparently only cares about his own appearance, who can`t communicate efficiently or even spell correctly.

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Thu Sep 21, 3:06 am

Rudy wrote:
Old Fart wrote:

What I can`t abide is being lectured, instructed and admonished about the worlds safety and security by some pompous entitled plebe who apparently only cares about his own appearance, who can`t communicate efficiently or even spell correctly.

"lectured, instructed and admonished by some pompous entitled plebe"?

Obama or Trump?

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Thu Sep 21, 6:05 am

NewYork, New York wrote:
Rudy wrote:
Old Fart wrote:

Obama or Trump?

It really irks you that Trump is so shit, so weak, incompetent, needy and infantile and everything that people warned you about turned out to be true, doesn't it?

Be honest, brah: if you found yourself back at the 2016 elections knowing what you know now, can you honestly say that you'd vote for Trump?

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Thu Sep 21, 2:10 pm

NewYork, New York wrote:
Rudy wrote:
Old Fart wrote:

Obama or Trump?

Anyone like you for instance.

docski
super power poster
super power poster

Postby docski » Thu Sep 21, 4:13 pm

What's the big deal?

The folks like nyny that voted for trump are getting exactly what they voted for. Why is anyone surprised at his presidency so far? OK the Kermlin may have buyers regret. They are not getting their money's worth

OK he is a lot dumber and clueless than I thought he would be. But other than that he is what he always has been.

What I object to is draft dogging combat avoiding REMFs turning into such stone cold tough guys decades after the war they passed on is over.

Combat loving Chicken Hawks and REMFs have made me sick for the past 52 years. . But those with orange skin and hair are the worse.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Thu Sep 21, 4:18 pm

I really am only surprised that he's actually weaker and more incompetent than even I expected. If it was a comedy show, no-one would laugh because no-one would believe it.

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Thu Sep 21, 6:28 pm

'Nambia' ... LOL!

Peace, Des.

Bohannon
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Bohannon » Thu Sep 21, 6:29 pm

docski wrote:What's the big deal?

The folks like nyny that voted for trump are getting exactly what they voted for. Why is anyone surprised at his presidency so far? OK the Kermlin may have buyers regret. They are not getting their money's worth

OK he is a lot dumber and clueless than I thought he would be. But other than that he is what he always has been.

What I object to is draft dogging combat avoiding REMFs turning into such stone cold tough guys decades after the war they passed on is over.

Combat loving Chicken Hawks and REMFs have made me sick for the past 52 years. . But those with orange skin and hair are the worse.

The chicken hawk thing of your president and his supporters like Todd "shit my pants" Nougat makes me sick. Any CinC should be required to be a veteran. They might think twice...

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Thu Sep 21, 6:38 pm

des wrote:'Nambia' ... LOL!

Peace, Des.

I think you need to go through a wardrobe to get there?

Cali Guy
super poster
super poster

Postby Cali Guy » Thu Sep 21, 7:31 pm

Bohannon wrote: Any CinC should be required to be a veteran.

The failed political refugee has somehow unbelievably stumbled onto a pearl of wisdom, the country wouldn't have had to endure Johnson,Nixon,Clinton, Obama or Trump in the modern era.

docski
super power poster
super power poster

Postby docski » Thu Sep 21, 10:39 pm

Every major international policy guy JFK had became Johnsons international policy guys and they were all veterans of WW2 and they delivered The Vietnam War.

FDR was never a vet and he did a great job.

Nixon was a vet and he was Nixon.

Cali Guy
super poster
super poster

Postby Cali Guy » Fri Sep 22, 1:24 am

docski wrote:Nixon was a vet

You're correct...my apologies to the man who ended Kennedy's and Johnson's brutal war on Vietnam.

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Fri Sep 22, 2:21 am

Dotard. Thanks Kim, I needed a laugh.

docski
super power poster
super power poster

Postby docski » Mon Sep 25, 5:31 pm

That small time thrown out of office crook Nixon did end the war finally after years in office. He also back stabbed the SVN by not honoring our agreements to supply and support them and gave the NVA free reign to slaughter and roll over our allies.

Then it was only after he was thrown out of office but not for the betrayal.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Sun Oct 01, 8:50 pm

docski wrote:Every major international policy guy JFK had became Johnsons international policy guys and they were all veterans of WW2 and they delivered The Vietnam War.

Actually Eisenhower got us involved with Viet Nam in 1954 and apparently unbeknownst to most americans Kennedy tried to end it by the end of 1965. His bloody coup kept the conflict going, however.

Gen. Maxwell Taylor chairman of the joint chiefs of staff in a memorandum dated Oct. 4, 1963 wrote:“On 2 October the President approved recommendations on military matters contained in the report of the Secretary of Defense and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. The following actions derived from these recommendations are directed: … all planning will be directed toward preparing RVN forces for the withdrawal of all US special assistance units and personnel by the end of calendar year 1965. The US Comprehensive Plan, Vietnam, will be revised to bring it into consonance with these objectives, and to reduce planned residual (post-1965) MAAG strengths to approximately pre-insurgency levels… Execute the plan to withdraw 1,000 US military personnel by the end of 1963…”

docski
super power poster
super power poster

Postby docski » Thu Oct 05, 5:59 pm

I highly recommend the new Ken Burns special on Vietnam. 18 hours long 10 years in the making.

What you will see is a war that unfolded because of a series of bad mistakes, misjudgments , mis readings, and most of all domestic political pressure. There was no plan. And several times different presidents made plans to go no farther or pull out. They knew early on the war was wrong and unwinnable in any normal sense of the word.

The French, the Brits, the north and south VN and very much the Americans all helped by making bad decisions.

The best most understandable description of how the Gulf of Tonkin resolution unfolded. Mistake on top of mistake on top of mistake. Incompetence not an evil plan.

Ike thru Nixon they all made mistakes. They all worried about reelection and domestic politics.

But only one had his people or staff caught on tape by the FBI and CIA committing actual treason in order to get "him" elected and prolong the war.

Nixon of course.

The saddest part may be early views of HCM with a copy of our constitution in hand begging for American help. We were his role model and who he wanted to partner with.

Second sadest may be the corrupt Thieu having to sign a bad deal-----he said to an aide----at least I can trust Nixon he is an honest man :-)

nemesystem
super poster
super poster

Postby nemesystem » Thu Oct 05, 8:03 pm

docski wrote:I highly recommend the new Ken Burns special on Vietnam. 18 hours long 10 years in the making.

What you will see is a war that unfolded because of a series of bad mistakes, misjudgments , mis readings, and most of all domestic political pressure. There was no plan. And several times different presidents made plans to go no farther or pull out. They knew early on the war was wrong and unwinnable in any normal sense of the word.

The French, the Brits, the north and south VN and very much the Americans all helped by making bad decisions.

The best most understandable description of how the Gulf of Tonkin resolution unfolded. Mistake on top of mistake on top of mistake. Incompetence not an evil plan.

Ike thru Nixon they all made mistakes. They all worried about reelection and domestic politics.

But only one had his people or staff caught on tape by the FBI and CIA committing actual treason in order to get "him" elected and prolong the war.

Nixon of course.

The saddest part may be early views of HCM with a copy of our constitution in hand begging for American help. We were his role model and who he wanted to partner with.

Second sadest may be the corrupt Thieu having to sign a bad deal-----he said to an aide----at least I can trust Nixon he is an honest man :-)

This.

I watched that a couple of weeks ago...fuckig brillant. I wish there were more than 10 episodes lol

Return to “All Politics”