modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Re: Ladies and Gentlemen We Have a Dictator

Postby modern roots » Thu Jun 04, 6:27 pm

Rudy wrote:
modern roots wrote:
moe. wrote:
modern roots wrote:[Feeling a little hostile and unfriendly today, moe?
Take your panties out of your crack and lighten up.

Go troll someone else. I have no time for or interest in your tripe. Blocking you now. Good riddance.

Good riddance, moe. No sleep lost. No big deal. I wouldn't even log in to type that.

I don't suppose you have ever experienced someone just clobbering you with a shovel?

Not really, Rudy. I took you off ignore. It's clear you have nothing better to do than stay in my crack. So if you like the smell and taste of ass just keep on. You can't help yourself, that much is obvious.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Thu Jun 04, 6:37 pm

modern roots wrote:
Rudy wrote:
modern roots wrote:
moe. wrote:

Go troll someone else. I have no time for or interest in your tripe. Blocking you now. Good riddance.

Good riddance, moe. No sleep lost. No big deal. I wouldn't even log in to type that.

I don't suppose you have ever experienced someone just clobbering you with a shovel?

Not really, Rudy. I took you off ignore. It's clear you have nothing better to do than stay in my crack. So if you like the smell and taste of ass just keep on. You can't help yourself, that much is obvious.

I knew you wouldn't stay away from me.

I had already given up on trying to break through your mist though, so don't expect too much
more sincere discussions about your problem.

Easy come easy go.

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Fri Jun 05, 3:15 am

Rudy wrote:
modern roots wrote:
Rudy wrote:
modern roots wrote:
moe. wrote:

Rudy, just because I don't hold your opinions on everything doesn't mean I have a problem. You need to understand this. It's different strokes for different folks..

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Fri Jun 05, 3:50 am

duh.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Fri Jun 05, 11:25 am

modern roots wrote:
Rudy wrote:
modern roots wrote:
Rudy wrote:
modern roots wrote:
moe. wrote:

Rudy, just because I don't hold your opinions on everything doesn't mean I have a problem. You need to understand this. It's different strokes for different folks..

That you are an apologist for fascism is everyone’s problem.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Fri Jun 05, 11:29 am

Guards in ICE detention camps are gassing inmates with toxic chemicals

https://news.yahoo.com/immigrant-detain ... 26900.html

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Fri Jun 05, 5:41 pm

Dazzler wrote:
modern roots wrote:
Rudy wrote:
modern roots wrote:
Rudy wrote:
modern roots wrote:
moe. wrote:

LOL!!!
You're just mad that I told you fascism has been dead for 75 years.
You're a good guy, you're just using the incorrect word and term for what you are describing.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Fri Jun 05, 5:49 pm

Thick. Thicker. Thickest.

That's one hell of a wall you've put up there.

Impenetrateable mask of shite.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Fri Jun 05, 10:52 pm

modern roots wrote:
Dazzler wrote:
modern roots wrote:
Rudy wrote:
modern roots wrote:
Rudy wrote:
modern roots wrote:
moe. wrote:

LOL!!!
You're a good guy, you're just using the incorrect word and term for what you are describing.

Ok. what would you call it then?

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Fri Jun 05, 11:37 pm

Dazzler wrote:
modern roots wrote:
Dazzler wrote:
modern roots wrote:
Rudy wrote:
modern roots wrote:
Rudy wrote:
modern roots wrote:
moe. wrote:

LOL!!!

Ok. what would you call it then?

Mussolini Style Chinese Checkers?

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Sat Jun 06, 12:47 am

I'd call it what it is.
You have a deep problem and disrespect for authority. We're a nation of laws. I don't like everything either but it keeps us safe and protected. There are pros and cons to government. A lot of times it is give and take. It isn't perfect. Never will be. It's the best thing we've got though.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Sat Jun 06, 12:54 am

...and lying about or distorting every single thing that comes up is no way
to run a country, or anything for that matter.

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Sat Jun 06, 2:31 am

And nobody is doing that..

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Sat Jun 06, 3:08 am

Everyone can see it but the Zombies.

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Sat Jun 06, 3:09 am

Nope, no zombie here.
Wrong again Rudy

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Sat Jun 06, 3:10 am

The entire world is in on it.

Confuse the Zombies and save your brains.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sat Jun 06, 10:49 am

modern roots wrote:I'd call it what it is.
You have a deep problem and disrespect for authority. We're a nation of laws. I don't like everything either but it keeps us safe and protected. There are pros and cons to government. A lot of times it is give and take. It isn't perfect. Never will be. It's the best thing we've got though.

Authority has to earn respect and gain a moral mandate. Trump is a cowardly crybaby who doesn't understand the dark forces he's meddling with. If you respect Trump, you're a fool who gives away respect too easily.

What has Trump done to earn your abject submission, your eagerness to humiliate yourself for a billionaire who doesn't give a fuck about you?

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Sat Jun 06, 9:26 pm

Dazzler wrote:
modern roots wrote:I'd call it what it is.

Authority has to earn respect and gain a moral mandate. Trump is a cowardly crybaby who doesn't understand the dark forces he's meddling with. If you respect Trump, you're a fool who gives away respect too easily.

What has Trump done to earn your abject submission, your eagerness to humiliate yourself for a billionaire who doesn't give a fuck about you?

Abject submission?
Humiliate myself?
Where do you come up with this stuff?
There will always be authority and authority figures you don't like. It is what it is. Had Hillary been elected president I bet you wouldn't be so cut throat and critical with your agenda and mindset and responses. You clearly don't like Trump so you have an axe to grind with his every move and breathe he takes. I get that. But he's no fascist. He's no dictator. He's no nazi. He's just a man like you and me that won an election. There's nothing more to it than that.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sat Jun 06, 10:28 pm

Yes I would. Hillary Clinton was a useless, compromised waste of space who would have done nothing for America's poor and middle classes. She was possibly the only Dem candidate who wouldn't have beaten Trump and was only on the ballot because her surname is Clinton. She wouldn't have shredded the constitution and sent jackbooted thugs out onto the streets to brutalise and kill US citizens before the eyes of the world though.

You look at what was done to Sanders, an honest, popular, charismatic man with policies that were genuinely popular and would have benefited millions of Americans and you tell me you live in a democracy that represents its people.

You do not.

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Sat Jun 06, 10:59 pm

Well, Dazz, I voted for Bernie Sanders in the primary. However, Biden solidly beat him in my home state of Alabama. I strongly believed in 3 things Bernie put forth and I wish he would have won. Now my vote will go to Trump or the Libertarian in the race. I will not vote for Biden. I'm not voting for that. But I'll certainly agree with you on Bernie. He would have changed things for the better.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sun Jun 07, 3:28 pm

A social democrat didn't win the Dem nomination so you're going to vote for a fascist instead?

History will tear you a new one. You will be spoken of in the same breath as those who voted for Hitler and for Mussolini.

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Sun Jun 07, 8:46 pm

Well, I tend to favor Trump over Biden. Biden can't string two coherent sentences together without making a gaffe. At least Trump can talk straight. But don't rule me out on the Libertarian candidate. I really like and believe in 3 of the things Libertarians stand for. We really need more independent, libertarian and green party candidates here. Too often the Democrat or Republican choice is a useless turd so I look for other ways to cast my vote. There's got to be an option other than the Dems and Republicans. They dominate too much of the political spectrum. And in some cases voting for one is like voting for the other because they hold the same opinion, especially when it comes to the military and education budgets.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Mon Jun 08, 12:43 am

Dazzler wrote:Yes I would. Hillary Clinton was a useless, compromised waste of space who would have done nothing for America's poor and middle classes. She was possibly the only Dem candidate who wouldn't have beaten Trump and was only on the ballot because her surname is Clinton. She wouldn't have shredded the constitution and sent jackbooted thugs out onto the streets to brutalise and kill US citizens before the eyes of the world though.

Her agenda would've been far worse, Daz. She's been quoted as saying that america's masses are "deplorables" and the killing of women and children. in america's invasions are "collateral damage". She'd've been far more vindictive and brutal on anyone found outside after curfew. Also, with clinton we'd likely be in several more wars by now, but only with countries unable to defend themselves against us, fortunately that list is dwindling.

Dazzler wrote:You look at what was done to Sanders, an honest, popular, charismatic man with policies that were genuinely popular and would have benefited millions of Americans and you tell me you live in a democracy that represents its people.

You'd be forgiven for saying that after the last election four years ago, but when the scoundrel played sheepdog a second time you should be admonished for your embarrassing insights into our politics. However, we're just as dense of yours, so by all my accounts you're forgiven. Sanders had a chance to run in 2016, when Dr. Jill Stein offered him her libertarian ticket, which he turned down flat. I knew then if he showed again four years later it was to pull the same shenanigans, because they're only in it for the money.

Dazzler wrote:You do not.

Unfortunately, 'you do not' either, but with brexit over and done with you're even more dependent on us, does that tie you in knots?

modern roots wrote:Well, I tend to favor Trump over Biden. Biden can't string two coherent sentences together without making a gaffe. At least Trump can talk straight. But don't rule me out on the Libertarian candidate. I really like and believe in 3 of the things Libertarians stand for. We really need more independent, libertarian and green party candidates here. Too often the Democrat or Republican choice is a useless turd so I look for other ways to cast my vote. There's got to be an option other than the Dems and Republicans. They dominate too much of the political spectrum. And in some cases voting for one is like voting for the other because they hold the same opinion, especially when it comes to the military and education budgets.

A rare post on this forum. Honest critical political opinion, very rare indeed.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Mon Jun 08, 1:23 am

modern roots wrote:Well, I tend to favor Trump over Biden. Biden can't string two coherent sentences together without making a gaffe. At least Trump can talk straight. But don't rule me out on the Libertarian candidate. I really like and believe in 3 of the things Libertarians stand for. We really need more independent, libertarian and green party candidates here. Too often the Democrat or Republican choice is a useless turd so I look for other ways to cast my vote. There's got to be an option other than the Dems and Republicans. They dominate too much of the political spectrum. And in some cases voting for one is like voting for the other because they hold the same opinion, especially when it comes to the military and education budgets.

I could say quite the same things as you (in general) about the US limited choices in politics
and a rigged system, with the exception of worrying about Bidens speech impediment more than
Trumps maniacal governing style and propensity to preen, lie, attack and spread falsehoods.

I can not abide him as a person or a leader, and it surprises me that so many believe that playing the system
as he is, with a cadre of hand picked elite shysters, financial players and compromised senators
dismantling safety nets, time tested systems of balance, justice and oversite is a good
choice to go with for 4 more turns around the sun.
Of course we need more choices and parties, but not THIS year.
There is vermin in this administration that needs dealing with post haste.

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Mon Jun 08, 2:00 am

Rudy wrote:

Of course we need more choices and parties, but not THIS year.

Yes Rudy. This year. Now. Immediately. Post haste.
We needed this 10 years ago. They're the exact same on several issues so a vote for Biden is like a Republican vote. They're the same. And we need an alternative to this like yesterday! Get it?
I have no voice in our political system on several issues. And you know what? Neither do you. My voice needs to be heard loud and clear nationally with something other than Trump or Biden.
d.c. needs more diversity in Congress. Too many Democrats and Republicans. Time to thin out their numbers a little. And I'll vote accordingly no matter what you say. Your opinion won't sway my vote.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Mon Jun 08, 2:36 am

modern roots wrote:

Well, I tend to favor Trump over Biden.

modern roots wrote:

And I'll vote accordingly no matter what you say. Your opinion won't sway my vote.

I'll make the same offer to you as alpha.

Don't just bitch.
Show me the way if you know it.
Convince me.

Otherwise I have nothing more to discuss I suppose.

I will continue to attack Trump and his gang of crooks.
Sorry if it hurts your feelings.

modern roots
super power poster
super power poster

Postby modern roots » Mon Jun 08, 2:48 am

Just so you know, your attacks won't go unchecked when wrong.
I didn't vote for Trump. I voted Libertarian. So I have no interest in Trump. It's just sometimes you are flat out wrong. Trump isn't fascist.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Mon Jun 08, 3:27 am

And, with that, I stop wasting my time.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Mon Jun 08, 7:25 am

Rudy wrote:Show me the way if you know it.
Convince me.

First off we the people need to make the electoral college dead, so oppressidential elections can be democratic, for the first time in american history, so no small hurdle. Then abolish the two parties and their backers the private bankers and begin the task of nationalizing private companies that have been supportive of our regime's evil, which would be done by arresting the private equity firms, that have been raiding private companies for several decades now and stealing the co's assets whilst forcing it into bankruptcy. Think Toys R Us, as an example. Utterly illegal, by our laws, but nobody's prosecuting, so we have to overhaul our entire justice system too, from our corrupt judges, to our equally corrupt prosecutors. These are kinda big hurdles too, so likely can't be accomplished before November. So my advice to you Rudy is your vote for the prez. doesn't amount to anything, because of the electoral college. Vote for anybody, but the powers that be, that have put you, your family and likely too many of your friends in dire straits. However, if your mantra is "Not this year", then they've got you by balls and they'll never let go, only squeeze that much harder. Just look around, have they squeezed hard enough yet? For untold millions of americans they have, they've failed humanity worse than perhaps any other country in the world, presently. How can anyone, in their right mind, vote for more of this crap?

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Mon Jun 08, 8:13 am

Again, stunned at the level of political ignorance on display.

Why would Sanders run on a libertarian ticket when everything he's ever advocated relies on collective action? It would wreck his healthcare plans and his student debt plans alone.

Return to “All Politics”