Insanity prevails.

The place to discuss political issues.

chigusa
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: with his mouth full of teddies, jumbo's urinating seems defiant.

Re: Insanity prevails.

Postby chigusa » Sun Aug 13, 9:22 am

des wrote:Blimey! ... Straight out of the creepy left wing cocksuckers regulation handbook!

When getting spanked in a political debate, try and tar your opponents as racists!

I'm embarrassed for you, Daz! I really am! ... You're a wanker and a walking cliche!

blimey! ... straight out of the looney Donald trump handbook!

when getting exposed as a nonsense with nothing to add, run around like a headless chicken screaming about lies and being called names.

i'm embarrassed for you, des! I really am! ... you're a nice bloke who I think I've got stuff in common with, but you are sadly deluded.

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Sun Aug 13, 10:32 am

chigusa wrote:des, you are not having a political debate, you're just talking about sucking cocks. also ac/dc are fucking Australian, what fucking good are they going to do us?
as for answerable to the electorate, since when have our lot been answerable to any cunt? you're fucking fooling yourself, des.

we're a better country for being in Europe, it stops us taking the great too seriously. this is a shit heap little country which exists only to keep some cunts who went to eton on top, and I have no idea why a man who presents in the manner that you do should be so keen to help keep them there.

And I'm puzzled as to why someone who professes to loathe politicians is so keen to have yet another tier of the cunts lording it over us and milking us for every cent they can screw?

Peace, Des.

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Sun Aug 13, 10:35 am

chigusa wrote:
des wrote:Blimey! ... Straight out of the creepy left wing cocksuckers regulation handbook!

When getting spanked in a political debate, try and tar your opponents as racists!

I'm embarrassed for you, Daz! I really am! ... You're a wanker and a walking cliche!

blimey! ... straight out of the looney Donald trump handbook!

when getting exposed as a nonsense with nothing to add, run around like a headless chicken screaming about lies and being called names.

i'm embarrassed for you, des! I really am! ... you're a nice bloke who I think I've got stuff in common with, but you are sadly deluded.

There is nothing to add! ... It's all over bar the shouting!

Peace, Des.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sun Aug 13, 11:54 am

des wrote:
Dazzler wrote:
chigusa wrote:i'm not sure des has an actual reply, that's why all the talk of cocks and balls and chins.

I'm yet to meet a Brexmaniac who can provide a single concrete benefit of leaving the EU and they tend to get quite flustered if pressed. You have to remember that Des voted for a party with no manifesto headed by an someone with demonstrable Nazi sympathies. He's not the sharpest, and is an embarrassment to his country on current form. He needs to lift his game.

Blimey! ... Straight out of the creepy left wing cocksuckers regulation handbook!

Peace, Des.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 85236.html

Nigel Farage was proud at the height of Britain’s far right movement that his initials NF also stood for National Front, according to a close school friend who after years of silence says he now wants the public to understand more about the man.

He also claims the teenage Mr Farage sang “gas ‘em all, gas ‘em all”, a neo-Nazi song about Jewish people.

Are you embarrassed for yourself yet, Des? Because you fucking should be. You voted for a party headed by this man.

So in the interests of redemption, positive Brexit news?

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Sun Aug 13, 2:00 pm

Dazzler wrote:
des wrote:
Dazzler wrote:
chigusa wrote:i'm not sure des has an actual reply, that's why all the talk of cocks and balls and chins.

I'm yet to meet a Brexmaniac who can provide a single concrete benefit of leaving the EU and they tend to get quite flustered if pressed. You have to remember that Des voted for a party with no manifesto headed by an someone with demonstrable Nazi sympathies. He's not the sharpest, and is an embarrassment to his country on current form. He needs to lift his game.

Blimey! ... Straight out of the creepy left wing cocksuckers regulation handbook!

Peace, Des.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 85236.html

Nigel Farage was proud at the height of Britain’s far right movement that his initials NF also stood for National Front, according to a close school friend who after years of silence says he now wants the public to understand more about the man.

He also claims the teenage Mr Farage sang “gas ‘em all, gas ‘em all”, a neo-Nazi song about Jewish people.

Are you embarrassed for yourself yet, Des? Because you fucking should be. You voted for a party headed by this man.

So in the interests of redemption, positive Brexit news?

An ex-schoolfriend who doesn't want to be named! LOL!

It reads like one of them spoof exposes they print in Viz!

Farage might be an unpleasant cunt, but the criterion you've set for labelling someone a Nazi falls far short of mine!

Positive news about Brexit? We're out of the EU, thank fuck! What more good news do you need?

Peace, Des.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sun Aug 13, 2:39 pm

If that's not good enough for you, how about a letter written by Chloe Deakin, his English teacher at Dulwich College?

Another colleague, who teaches the boy, described his publicly professed racist and neo-fascist views; and he cited a particular incident in which Farage was so offensive to a boy in his set, that he had to be removed from the lesson

Farage's fascist views are a matter of record. The question I'm asking you is, "How could you vote for someone like this?"

If you don't want to be called a racist, you could start by not voting for neo-Nazis.

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Sun Aug 13, 4:31 pm

Dazzler wrote:If that's not good enough for you, how about a letter written by Chloe Deakin, his English teacher at Dulwich College?

Another colleague, who teaches the boy, described his publicly professed racist and neo-fascist views; and he cited a particular incident in which Farage was so offensive to a boy in his set, that he had to be removed from the lesson

Farage's fascist views are a matter of record. The question I'm asking you is, "How could you vote for someone like this?"

If you don't want to be called a racist, you could start by not voting for neo-Nazis.

The expose from his so called school friend wasn't published until 2 years after I voted UKIP at the 2014 European Elections, so is totally irrelevant!

Secondly, being painted as a fascist by some hairy nipped lefty teacher when he was 16 hardly puts him on a par with fuckin' Hitler! Why have you redacted large parts of her letter?

Thirdly, as 2 out of the 3 big political parties have now accepted the democratic will of the people and committed to Brexit, there's no need to give anyone a kick in the bollocks by voting for nutters! UKIP can crawl away and die now that the battle has been won!

Peace, Des.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sun Aug 13, 4:47 pm

You can squirm, des, but the fact remains that given the choice between voting for a Nazi and voting for one of a number of non-Nazis, you voted for a Nazi. Your lack of self-awareness and humility is astonishing. I assume your dad fought in WWII for your right to vote for repugnant Nazi fuckpigs. What would he have thought?

chigusa
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby chigusa » Sun Aug 13, 4:48 pm

i honestly don't think it's going to happen. I know it's not science or proper politics, but I can feel it in my water. they'll dither over it for ten years or so, however long it takes for the main body of silly old twats to die, and then we'll just carry on as we are.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sun Aug 13, 4:58 pm

chigusa wrote:i honestly don't think it's going to happen. I know it's not science or proper politics, but I can feel it in my water. they'll dither over it for ten years or so, however long it takes for the main body of silly old twats to die, and then we'll just carry on as we are.

I think so too. Until a month or so ago, I'd have though this was idiotic conspiracy theory...

http://uk.businessinsider.com/lord-hese ... xit-2017-8

When he was still employed by May, the Tory peer advised she appoint Brexiteers to the three cabinet posts in charge of severing ties with Europe. The result is Boris Johnson, David Davis, and Liam Fox leading the high offices of Brexit.

Heseltine says the trio are "the right people to prove the job can't be done."
He explains: "It was the only political answer I could see — to let the Brexiteers prove that their policies work. Patently they don't. There are no policies.

"They are just floundering along and I'm afraid, they must be allowed to continue to do that until the public opinion gets the message. It's an impossible task, there is no upside to this negotiation. There are no good news stories to come out of this."

...but now it just looks likely. I can't see what else explains the staggering incompetence with which the British political classes have approached the most crucial political process in modern British history.

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Sun Aug 13, 5:59 pm

Dazzler wrote:You can squirm, des, but the fact remains that given the choice between voting for a Nazi and voting for one of a number of non-Nazis, you voted for a Nazi. Your lack of self-awareness and humility is astonishing. I assume your dad fought in WWII for your right to vote for repugnant Nazi fuckpigs. What would he have thought?

So that's your evidence for Farage being a Nazi is it? An anonymous hatchet job from an old school friend and an internal letter sent from a teacher who had apparently never even met him criticising his appointment as a prefect?

Fuck me! If I ever find myself in the dock, I hope to Christ you ain't on the jury!

And yes, my Dad did fight in WWII ... He'd be turning in his grave if he could see how quick some people would be in flushing our right to self-determination down the toilet!

Peace, Des.

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Sun Aug 13, 6:04 pm

chigusa wrote:i honestly don't think it's going to happen. I know it's not science or proper politics, but I can feel it in my water. they'll dither over it for ten years or so, however long it takes for the main body of silly old twats to die, and then we'll just carry on as we are.

You've not explained the paradox of claiming to hate politicians while at the same time voting for thousands more of the cunts to interfere in your life?

Peace, Des.

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Mon Aug 14, 12:56 pm

kiwi_in_Oz
super power poster
super power poster

Postby kiwi_in_Oz » Wed Aug 16, 11:43 am

You are getting picked on a bit these days Des

This Nigel chap does seem to be a complete wanker tho

chigusa
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby chigusa » Wed Aug 16, 12:16 pm

des wrote:

You've not explained the paradox of claiming to hate politicians while at the same time voting for thousands more of the cunts to interfere in your life?

Peace, Des.

in the same way that you didn't vote to destroy your grandchildren's future, I did not vote to have thousands of politicians interfere in my life.
what you don't understand is that I hate british politicians more than anything, I hate them more than I hate pedophiles or the police. i have a greater hate for the british conservative party than any other group in british politics, i voted remain to stop them bringing about toryland. i also voted remain to stop old people and dickstains having their way with my country.
i think your points are a load of shit, des, i really do. as it happens my old man fought his way across Europe in ww2 and he would have loved brexit, but he was a stupid old twat who was wrong about a lot of things.
having said that he would have been disappointed with the lack of cohesion in the Europe he killed people to free.

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Wed Aug 16, 2:37 pm

I'm in Lisbon right now. It's very nice.

There's a reasonable amount of immigrants here, though nothing conpared to England. Like England, many of the immigrants are from former colonies. Some from Mozambique, Angola, Goa in India, Brazil etc. Cohesion seems ok.

Like Ireland, Portugal got dicked by the EU on the bailout. Like Ireland, Portugal has recovered from that depression and is doing well. Regeneration after a restructuring. Some cool things are happening here, with the obvious example of the country's drug policy (since 2001, but anyway). It's a city with a good vibe.

I'm lying on my bed, just had a spliff, sipping a Mango Black Tea Lemonade (from Starbucks, lol).

I could move here tomorrow. Or I could move to Berlin, Amsterdam, Paris, Barcelona etc. It won't be that simple for British people going forward, as you want your own private party it seems.

I've said it before, but I really regret that young English people won't be able to take part in the Erasmus programme going forward. That's where young people from around Europe get to live and study in another European city. I chose Amsterdam, obviously. It was probably the most fun I ever had.

So many say that free movement of people is poor people coming to get benefits and use your tax money. The reality is the majority of immigrants from poor countries do the jobs you don't want to, to make a better life for themselves. Free movement is also just from within the EU 28. Most other immigrants to England are from your former colonies.

The young people you meet when travelling in these wonderful European cities, are mostly very optimistic and forward thinking though. Not any of them would be a proponent of Brexit. It's a laughable absurdity. A regression. It's insular and backwards and bordering on offensive.

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Sun Aug 27, 3:06 pm

boneymaroni wrote:Trump is a complete imbecile....the white man's version of Don King (even the hair).

He's carrying a huge chip on his shoulder from never being accepted by the old money elite there in Manhattan and seems hell-bent on running this country in the ground in his spiteful fits of butt-hurtness.

Had the democrats ran with any candidate other than the anti-christ Clinton...

We created this monster....he's uniquely American.

He has to be impeached.

Impeached for what? Being a poor speaker? Tweeting stupid statements?

He actually has to DO something illegal to be impeached. We are back to the free speech discussion.
He cannot be impeached for saying stupid things.

worldcitizen1723
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby worldcitizen1723 » Mon Aug 28, 4:24 am

NewYork, New York wrote:
boneymaroni wrote:Trump is a complete imbecile....the white man's version of Don King (even the hair).

He's carrying a huge chip on his shoulder from never being accepted by the old money elite there in Manhattan and seems hell-bent on running this country in the ground in his spiteful fits of butt-hurtness.

He has to be impeached.

He actually has to DO something illegal to be impeached. We are back to the free speech discussion.

the pardon is said to be an impeachable act since he went against the justice dept

a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: Not A'dam dam'it..... a traveler, a heart, no woot for you.

Postby a bollocks » Mon Aug 28, 6:18 am

worldcitizen1723 wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:

He has to be impeached.

the pardon is said to be an impeachable act since he went against the justice dept

The emoluments clause is coming to bite him.

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Tue Aug 29, 8:53 pm

worldcitizen1723 wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:

He has to be impeached.

Presidential pardons are NOT impeachable offenses.

TTKU

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Wed Aug 30, 12:23 am

NewYork, New York wrote:
worldcitizen1723 wrote:
NewYork, New York wrote:

He has to be impeached.

Presidential pardons are not impeachable offenses.

Have a nice day.

I fixed it for you.

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Wed Aug 30, 6:32 pm

Thanks? (I think)

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Wed Aug 30, 8:35 pm

Hahaha

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Thu Aug 31, 11:23 am

slither
super poster
super poster

Postby slither » Sat Sep 23, 2:24 pm

Generous_J wrote:
des wrote:
Generous_J wrote:The EU is better than the alternative.

It is for you!

The alternative to continuing to slurp on Juncker's cock is an economic catastrophe that would make the potato famine seem like afternoon tea at the Savoy!

Don't be ridiculous.

The Famine was a symptom of actual mistreatment and real oppression of a country by the hands of a malelovent foreign ruler.

You have nothing to complain about. The EU is a benign force at worst. What has the EU forced upon you or denied you? The outrage is laughable.

Absolute gibberish from a self- deluded contributor who believes his is the only opinion that matters.
Amateurish hijacking of another thread.

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Sat Sep 23, 5:43 pm

May is already trying desperately to put the brakes on Brexit. Two year transition period please. We'll see what happens in the meantime..

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Sat Sep 23, 9:23 pm

interesting, this watching another country's deep state at work .

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Sun Sep 24, 12:22 am

There must be something impeachable by now. It can't happen soon enough.

Hopefully before the Dotard kills millions.

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cujo04 » Sun Sep 24, 1:37 am

I don't know...he seems to have a horseshow up his ass. The 24/7 media carpet bombing seems to only have made the bovine public more numb and jaded to the point that they don't react anymore

boneymaroni
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby boneymaroni » Sun Sep 24, 2:39 am

The Friday night rally in Huntsville Alabama was his most toe-curling performance to date....defies description!

Return to “All Politics”