Insanity prevails.

The place to discuss political issues.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: Insanity prevails.

Postby Dazzler » Mon Aug 07, 11:27 am

Des, when were you forced to slurp on Juncker's cock? That sounds like a serious sexual assault.

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Mon Aug 07, 8:10 pm

Dazzler wrote:Des, when were you forced to slurp on Juncker's cock? That sounds like a serious sexual assault.

Juncker was forcing his vision of a Federal Europe on me, so I fucked him off, big style!

Aren't you happy not to have the cunt's balls resting on your chin?

Peace, Des.

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cujo04 » Tue Aug 08, 3:42 am

double post...see below
Last edited by Cujo04 on Tue Aug 08, 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cujo04 » Tue Aug 08, 3:44 am

worldcitizen1723 wrote:
smokedpeppers wrote:
worldcitizen1723 wrote:
smokedpeppers wrote: .
... where the fuck has political integrity gone? has it ever existed??

that's what I want to understand.
Is it my fantasy that there used to be integrity..or at least the pretense of integrity in politics?
wan't it a representational government, where both parties worked together for the good of the people?

was my understanding as well . do you think, what we were taught in school was just warm, fuzzy spin?? .
i'm not about any particular, political party . integrity, blows my skirt up, the rest of the bastards, feed to the lions .

still trying to pull it apart...But I really was not taught a warm fuzzy version of our country in the '60's
to graduate HS had to write a paper choosing between man being basically good or basically evil using history to prove your point.
I went for evil and got high marks for it

but still - my experience was that the people fought and spoke up and the government listened. I felt assured nothing like Hoover and his henchmen
would ever appear again in my lifetime. (Russia was the big worry) And I saw politicians argue and find compromise and appear to want the best for the people. I think it was before corporate money was intertwined into the political system. I do not think our politicians were bought in the same way. So it has changed and the integrity of the politicians now adays have been bought.

When it costs $100M to run a high profile Congressional re-election campaign, you can bet that corporate interests prevail because that's where the funding comes from.

There are only a dozen or so in each party that need to be fully bought because these members in "leadership" positions instruct the other 500 or so how to vote and they follow orders in lockstep.

Term limits?

chigusa
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: with his mouth full of teddies, jumbo's urinating seems defiant.

Postby chigusa » Tue Aug 08, 5:09 pm

have you seen how much euros cost? dirty brexit bastards.

worldcitizen1723
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby worldcitizen1723 » Wed Aug 09, 5:56 am

Cujo04 wrote:

When it costs $100M to run a high profile Congressional re-election campaign, you can bet that corporate interests prevail because that's where the funding comes from.

There are only a dozen or so in each party that need to be fully bought because these members in "leadership" positions instruct the other 500 or so how to vote and they follow orders in lockstep.

Term limits?

that's a step..
it seems so simple
like reasonable humans could actually create a paradise....

Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Old Fart » Wed Aug 09, 11:57 am

Term limits are the impossible dream. Nobody in government is going to vote for their own job to be given to someone else. The only one even hinting at term limits was Trump during the election and surprisingly we haven't heard a word about it since.

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Cujo04 » Wed Aug 09, 2:56 pm

Old Fart wrote:Term limits are the impossible dream. Nobody in government is going to vote for their own job to be given to someone else. The only one even hinting at term limits was Trump during the election and surprisingly we haven't heard a word about it since.

I know OF. I would couple it with outlawing political parties

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Wed Aug 09, 7:02 pm

chigusa wrote:have you seen how much euros cost? dirty brexit bastards.

Off to Spain a week on Saturday! Luckily we're all inclusive, and I brought €450 back from our recent trip to Amsterdam!

Peace, Des.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Thu Aug 10, 2:02 pm

des wrote:
Dazzler wrote:Des, when were you forced to slurp on Juncker's cock? That sounds like a serious sexual assault.

Juncker was forcing his vision of a Federal Europe on me, so I fucked him off, big style!

Peace, Des.

I would be delighted Des, had it ever been the case that Juncker's balls ever were resting on my chin.

Who is Juncker?

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Thu Aug 10, 5:23 pm

Dazzler wrote:
des wrote:

Peace, Des.

I would be delighted Des, had it ever been the case that Juncker's balls ever were resting on my chin.

Who is Juncker?

No! ... You were that keen on selling our sovereignty down the river you had his dick down the back of your throat and his balls in your mouth!

Peace, Des.

chigusa
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby chigusa » Thu Aug 10, 7:56 pm

des wrote: sovereignty

this word. I don't understand why this word is so important.

we have no sovereignty, des. you, me, daz, any poor cunt who lives in this shit hole of a country, fucking none of us. we will always be forced to suck one cock or another.
why do you find the tory cock so much more palatable than the euro one?

chigusa
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby chigusa » Thu Aug 10, 7:58 pm

i'm not sure des has an actual reply, that's why all the talk of cocks and balls and chins.

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Thu Aug 10, 11:40 pm

chigusa wrote:

we have no sovereignty, des. you, me, daz, any poor cunt who lives in this shit hole of a country, fucking none of us. we will always be forced to suck one cock or another.

Not necessarily Tory cock! ... Good old answerable to the electorate British cock!

We were being forced to dance the Viennese Waltz whether we liked it or not! Now we can slap on some AC/DC and do the wanking donkey if we want!

Peace, Des.

MileHighDenver
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby MileHighDenver » Fri Aug 11, 2:26 am

des wrote:
chigusa wrote:

Not necessarily Tory cock! ... Good old answerable to the electorate British cock!

We were being forced to dance the Viennese Waltz whether we liked it or not! Now we can slap on some AC/DC and do the wanking donkey if we want!

Peace, Des.

Or Rick Astley.

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Fri Aug 11, 1:23 pm

I have a question Des... Do you care in the slightest about the negative impact Brexit would cause to N. Ireland (and the Good Friday Agreement)? I'm assuming you haven't given it one iota of thought.

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Fri Aug 11, 6:02 pm

Generous_J wrote:I have a question Des... Do you care in the slightest about the negative impact Brexit would cause to N. Ireland (and the Good Friday Agreement)? I'm assuming you haven't given it one iota of thought.

You're right, I hadn't! Even if I had, I still wouldn't have voted to shackle myself to a corrupt and undemocratic United States of Europe for the rest of my fuckin' life!

Peace, Des.

boneymaroni
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby boneymaroni » Fri Aug 11, 6:24 pm

des wrote:
Generous_J wrote:I have a question Des... Do you care in the slightest about the negative impact Brexit would cause to N. Ireland (and the Good Friday Agreement)? I'm assuming you haven't given it one iota of thought.

You're right, I hadn't! Even if I had, I still wouldn't have voted to shackle myself to a corrupt and undemocratic United States of Europe for the rest of my fuckin' life!

Peace, Des.

With attitudes like that, it's easy to see why N. Ireland continues to be fucked over.

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Fri Aug 11, 7:01 pm

boneymaroni wrote:
des wrote:

Peace, Des.

With attitudes like that, it's easy to see why N. Ireland continues to be fucked over.

Butt out! ... I'm pretty sure 'Merkins wouldn't sign over control of their taxation, immigration and judicial systems to a set of unelected foreign bureaucrats?

Why the fuck should we?

Peace, Des.

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Fri Aug 11, 7:42 pm

des wrote:

Peace, Des.

Well, part of our country is shackled to yours. When we tried to negotiate with the English after a war of Independence, we were warned to accept the terms on offer (not a negotiation) or face "an immediate and terrible war" (Churchill). Accepting that position (no alternative) led to a civil war in this country and has divided it ever since.

The Good Friday Agreement (committed to by the Irish and English governments) is now at risk due to the unilateral move of the English. As before, you lot havent given the faintest consideration to our situation. And you whine about 'sucking Junckers cock'...
Last edited by Generous_J on Fri Aug 11, 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Fri Aug 11, 7:43 pm

des wrote:
boneymaroni wrote:
des wrote:

Peace, Des.

Butt out! ... I'm pretty sure 'Merkins wouldn't sign over control of their taxation, immigration and judicial systems to a set of unelected foreign bureaucrats?

Why the fuck should we?

Peace, Des.

Again, they are elected. Only you twats sent Farage.

boneymaroni
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby boneymaroni » Sat Aug 12, 2:41 am

des wrote:I'm pretty sure 'Merkins wouldn't sign over control of their taxation, immigration and judicial systems to a set of unelected foreign bureaucrats

Hell Desmond....we did that a long time ago....we call 'em Democrats!

What's with all the "butt" references? And why do I seem to remember that you prefer women with very hairy asses?

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Sat Aug 12, 10:12 am

Generous_J wrote:
des wrote:
boneymaroni wrote:
des wrote:

Peace, Des.

Why the fuck should we?

Peace, Des.

Again, they are elected. Only you twats sent Farage.

We didn't vote for that cunt Juncker!

If I remember right, the UK was bitterly opposed to his selection as President!

Peace, Des.

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Sat Aug 12, 10:15 am

boneymaroni wrote:
des wrote:I'm pretty sure 'Merkins wouldn't sign over control of their taxation, immigration and judicial systems to a set of unelected foreign bureaucrats

Hell Desmond....we did that a long time ago....we call 'em Democrats!

What's with all the "butt" references? And why do I seem to remember that you prefer women with very hairy asses?

I don't know about hairy arses! ... I definitely prefer women to have a hairy pussy!

Peace, Des.

Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Generous_J » Sat Aug 12, 11:04 am

NewYork, New York
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby NewYork, New York » Sat Aug 12, 4:18 pm

MileHighDenver wrote:How much longer can it go on? Someone counted 863 verifiable lies told since inauguration. The same lies repeated many times were only counted once. I sure hope we get some fire soon considering all the smoke.

Not sure whom you are talking about.

There are more than enough lies to go around, spread by both parties.

The media at this point is a joke.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sat Aug 12, 9:35 pm

chigusa wrote:i'm not sure des has an actual reply, that's why all the talk of cocks and balls and chins.

I'm yet to meet a Brexmaniac who can provide a single concrete benefit of leaving the EU and they tend to get quite flustered if pressed. You have to remember that Des voted for a party with no manifesto headed by an someone with demonstrable Nazi sympathies. He's not the sharpest, and is an embarrassment to his country on current form. He needs to lift his game.

Dazzler
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Dazzler » Sat Aug 12, 9:37 pm

NewYork, New York wrote:
MileHighDenver wrote:How much longer can it go on? Someone counted 863 verifiable lies told since inauguration. The same lies repeated many times were only counted once. I sure hope we get some fire soon considering all the smoke.

Not sure whom you are talking about.

There are more than enough lies to go around, spread by both parties.

The media at this point is a joke.

Are you still defending Trump?

des
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby des » Sun Aug 13, 1:19 am

Dazzler wrote:
chigusa wrote:i'm not sure des has an actual reply, that's why all the talk of cocks and balls and chins.

I'm yet to meet a Brexmaniac who can provide a single concrete benefit of leaving the EU and they tend to get quite flustered if pressed. You have to remember that Des voted for a party with no manifesto headed by an someone with demonstrable Nazi sympathies. He's not the sharpest, and is an embarrassment to his country on current form. He needs to lift his game.

Blimey! ... Straight out of the creepy left wing cocksuckers regulation handbook!

When getting spanked in a political debate, try and tar your opponents as racists!

I'm embarrassed for you, Daz! I really am! ... You're a wanker and a walking cliche!

Peace, Des.

chigusa
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby chigusa » Sun Aug 13, 9:13 am

des, you are not having a political debate, you're just talking about sucking cocks. also ac/dc are fucking Australian, what fucking good are they going to do us?
as for answerable to the electorate, since when have our lot been answerable to any cunt? you're fucking fooling yourself, des.

we're a better country for being in Europe, it stops us taking the great too seriously. this is a shit heap little country which exists only to keep some cunts who went to eton on top, and I have no idea why a man who presents in the manner that you do should be so keen to help keep them there.

Return to “All Politics”