solidarity?

The place to discuss political issues.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

solidarity?

Postby smokedpeppers » Fri Jun 02, 1:54 am

apparently in solidarity with the brexit voter, state side has left paris too . not even sure the pros/cons of this rejected climate accord . have read, wall street grumbles on the lack of carbon credit value, so perhaps somehow that figures in to all of this?

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Re: solidarity?

Postby Rudy » Fri Jun 02, 4:44 pm

Not sure about Brexits connection, but in US politics just ask yourself what some spoiled rich cunt with a
cabinet full of greedy corporate cronies, investors and war hawks would do and you`ve pretty much guessed the next move.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Fri Jun 02, 5:47 pm

...and that means Kushner`s Wall Street buddies probably bought up millions of blue chip Energy stocks
in the moments leading up to the announced "3PM Thursday" declaration by Mr. Big Cheese.

...through their brokers of course, without any explicit insider knowledge of course, using all the legal, non-conflicting above board channels...of course.

Its always been good, but now is a great time to have cash.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Sat Jun 03, 2:27 am

Rudy wrote:but in US politics just ask yourself what some spoiled rich cunt with a
cabinet full of greedy corporate cronies, investors and war hawks would do and you`ve pretty much guessed the next move.

usta be the occupant of la' casa blanca was just a thousandaire, long gone, those times .
the older i get, the more politics makes me nauseous . wish i could find my rose colored glasses .
and i really don't get the daughter and son in law thing .

Return to “All Politics”