How friggin clueless and dumb can he be?

The place to discuss political issues.

docski
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1124
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 12:40 am
Location: Columbia MD

How friggin clueless and dumb can he be?

Postby docski » Thu May 18, 12:06 am

All he had to do was keep his mouth shut, let the FBI and comey do their thing. Just stfu.

Unless they found a smoking gun with trump taking Putins money or getting secret messages from his Russian handlers the worst that would happen is a few of his guys get charged, some might go to jail, and trump would have bad press.

Now this

You just can't be that friggin stupid. Now his entire presidency is in the toilet. And it's not likely to get better.

No matter what happens in the future he has proven to be less qualified for the job than anyone in US History.

Own goals. Nothing but unforced own goals. A hat trick of them-----and still counting.

You just can't be this dumb. He has exceeded my own expectations for him.

slither
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1007
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 4:09 am
Location: Trace my IP and see

Re: How friggin clueless and dumb can he be?

Postby slither » Thu May 18, 11:27 am

As it turns out, pretty fucking clueless.
Comey just became my new hero.

Fuck the Clintons and Trump - and pass the popcorn.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3500
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 11:55 pm
Location: Snowbelt

Re: How friggin clueless and dumb can he be?

Postby Cat » Thu May 18, 12:33 pm

slither wrote:Comey just became my new hero.


We'll see. To bad about that unfortunate unprecedented political intervention during the election campaign though eh?
Perhaps he's a villain to.

docski
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1124
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 12:40 am
Location: Columbia MD

Re: How friggin clueless and dumb can he be?

Postby docski » Thu May 18, 4:25 pm

Keep an eye out over the coming months to see if the right , quietly, start to lead the dump trump in an effort to see a true conservative like Pence as the president.

If their agenda is in the toilet because of this trump nonsense they may start to dream of a new day and a new leader-----one who could actually have a chance of being reelected and have a chance of passing their legislative agenda. One who is actually a conservative

Pence unlike trump is one of their own.

At least now someone will see the presidents taxes. Time will tell if that will end up being a tiny rock or a very large boulder.

All unforced errors. Every bit of it. its all coming from within.

slither
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1007
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 4:09 am
Location: Trace my IP and see

Re: How friggin clueless and dumb can he be?

Postby slither » Fri May 19, 4:04 pm

Cat wrote:
slither wrote:Comey just became my new hero.


We'll see. To bad about that unfortunate unprecedented political intervention during the election campaign though eh?
Perhaps he's a villain to.


Poetic justice.

"The moral arc of the universe is long, but it bends toward justice and karma is a motherfucker."
Slith

slither
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1007
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 4:09 am
Location: Trace my IP and see

Re: How friggin clueless and dumb can he be?

Postby slither » Fri May 19, 4:10 pm

docski wrote:Keep an eye out over the coming months to see if the right , quietly, start to lead the dump trump in an effort to see a true conservative like Pence as the president.

If their agenda is in the toilet because of this trump nonsense they may start to dream of a new day and a new leader-----one who could actually have a chance of being reelected and have a chance of passing their legislative agenda. One who is actually a conservative

Pence unlike trump is one of their own.

At least now someone will see the presidents taxes. Time will tell if that will end up being a tiny rock or a very large boulder.

All unforced errors. Every bit of it. its all coming from within.


I think the smart ones with any sense of self-preservation have begun to exit stage left, while others who jumped at the carrot in joyous pursuit of power are - hopefully - having a deep 'Oh Fuck' moment of conscience.

This is not funny any more and this time, just maybe, the gloves are off.

Perhaps our great Know-nothing hangover is finally abating?

User avatar
alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3672
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 6:12 pm
Location: damned, or in The dam!

Re: How friggin clueless and dumb can he be?

Postby alpha » Sat May 20, 12:58 am

slither wrote:I think the smart ones with any sense of self-preservation have begun to exit stage left, while others who jumped at the carrot in joyous pursuit of power are - hopefully - having a deep 'Oh Fuck' moment of conscience.


Why would anyone in such a powerful, cushy position, who could flex their power in nearly any way they pleased and no one but perhaps a few peasants that cared, throw that away because of conscious? Is there conscious in american politics? I've never noticed any since, after all they have the most powerful military in the world backing their every whim.

slither wrote:This is not funny any more and this time, just maybe, the gloves are off.


They are always off when dealing with their constituents, but always on when writing our laws and their paychecks.

slither wrote:Perhaps our great Know-nothing hangover is finally abating?


uh, why would it be? If anything he's likely gonna open doors for the likes of bloomberg and other billionaires...

docski wrote:All unforced errors. Every bit of it. its all coming from within.


He's not a politician and he's used to getting things done the way he wants them done. I'm sure he's having just as much a rude awakening to politics 101, as the liberals are in watching him screw up. However, the conservatives are likely cringing even more.

slither
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1007
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 4:09 am
Location: Trace my IP and see

Re: How friggin clueless and dumb can he be?

Postby slither » Sat May 20, 1:32 pm

alpha wrote:
slither wrote:I think the smart ones with any sense of self-preservation have begun to exit stage left, while others who jumped at the carrot in joyous pursuit of power are - hopefully - having a deep 'Oh Fuck' moment of conscience.


Why would anyone in such a powerful, cushy position, who could flex their power in nearly any way they pleased and no one but perhaps a few peasants that cared, throw that away because of conscious? Is there conscious in american politics? I've never noticed any since, after all they have the most powerful military in the world backing their every whim.

slither wrote:This is not funny any more and this time, just maybe, the gloves are off.


They are always off when dealing with their constituents, but always on when writing our laws and their paychecks.

slither wrote:Perhaps our great Know-nothing hangover is finally abating?


uh, why would it be? If anything he's likely gonna open doors for the likes of bloomberg and other billionaires...

docski wrote:All unforced errors. Every bit of it. its all coming from within.


He's not a politician and he's used to getting things done the way he wants them done. I'm sure he's having just as much a rude awakening to politics 101, as the liberals are in watching him screw up. However, the conservatives are likelyter cringing even more.


Wow, Alfie. Is this the part where I flame you in reply and we alternate posts in an escalating orgy of ego and hubris?

Sorry.

User avatar
smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5727
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 10:45 pm
Location: 3rd. rock
Contact:

Re: How friggin clueless and dumb can he be?

Postby smokedpeppers » Sun May 21, 1:27 am

here's another variation of 'clueless and dumb', that a % of american voters are apparently in bed with ...

The Pentagon has generated almost $6 billion over the past seven years by charging the armed forces excessive prices for fuel and has used the money — called the “bishop’s fund” by some critics — to bolster mismanaged or underfunded military programs, documents show. . https://www.washingtonpost.com/investig ... 7fa4f629ad

User avatar
alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3672
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 6:12 pm
Location: damned, or in The dam!

Re: How friggin clueless and dumb can he be?

Postby alpha » Sun May 21, 1:05 pm

slither wrote:Wow, Alfie. Is this the part where I flame you in reply and we alternate posts in an escalating orgy of ego and hubris?


No this is where you debate, or comment, but seeing as you really haven't much reading comprehension, that could make it difficult. May the ground you slither thru henceforth be recently mowed giving you a clearer view of your world.

slither
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 1007
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 4:09 am
Location: Trace my IP and see

Re: How friggin clueless and dumb can he be?

Postby slither » Sun May 21, 4:46 pm

alpha wrote:
slither wrote:Wow, Alfie. Is this the part where I flame you in reply and we alternate posts in an escalating orgy of ego and hubris?


No this is where you debate, or comment, but seeing as you really haven't much reading comprehension, that could make it difficult. May the ground you slither thru henceforth be recently mowed giving you a clearer view of your world.



Cute. But not helpful. You like to project failed logic and frustrations - but that is neither deconstruction nor debate.

TTKU - try signing if it helps.

User avatar
a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5751
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 12:32 am
Location: Not A'dam dam'it..... a traveler, a heart, no woot for you.

Re: How friggin clueless and dumb can he be?

Postby a bollocks » Sun May 21, 8:48 pm

slither wrote:
alpha wrote:
slither wrote:Wow, Alfie. Is this the part where I flame you in reply and we alternate posts in an escalating orgy of ego and hubris?


No this is where you debate, or comment, but seeing as you really haven't much reading comprehension, that could make it difficult. May the ground you slither thru henceforth be recently mowed giving you a clearer view of your world.



Cute. But not helpful. You like to project failed logic and frustrations - but that is neither deconstruction nor debate.

TTKU - try signing if it helps.


hafta LMMFAO here, Marl.

my legacy is secured.


Return to “All Politics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: moe. and 4 guests