28th amendment to save our country?

The place to discuss political issues.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

28th amendment to save our country?

Postby alpha » Fri May 12, 3:13 pm

Written by a reader of zero hedge named decentralizedcs who posted an interesting escape clause for our american constitution.

"Almost all the world’s economic and political problems revolve around the hegemony of a global corporate cartel, which is headquartered in the US because this is where their military force resides. The only way to regain our sovereignty as a constitutional republic is to severely curtail the privileges of any corporation doing business here. As a free nation, we really have to stop granting corporate charters to just any “suit” that comes along without fulfilling a defined social value in return. The "Divine Right Of Kings” should not apply to fictitious entities just because they are “Too Big To Fail”. We can't take the incorporation of private transnational banks for granted anymore. The government must be held responsible only to the electorate, not fictitious entities, if we are ever to restore sanity, much less prosperity, to the world.

It was a loophole in our Constitution that allowed corporate charters to be so easily obtained it created a swamp of corruption around our capital. It is a swamp that can't be drained at this point because the Constitution doesn’t provide a drain. This 28th amendment is intended to install that drain so Congress can pull the plug ASAP. As a matter of political practicality we must rely on the Article 5 Convention for which the electorate will need consensus beforehand. Seriously; an Article 5 Constitutional Convention could solve that problem in days. This is what I think it will take to save the world; and nobody gets hurt:

28th Amendment

Corporations are not persons in any sense of the word and shall be granted only those rights and privileges that Congress deems necessary for the well-being of the People. Congress shall provide legislation defining the terms and conditions of corporate charters according to their purpose; which shall include, but are not limited to:

1, prohibitions against any corporation;

a, owning another corporation,

b, becoming economically indispensable or monopolistic, or

c, otherwise distorting the general economy;

2, prohibitions against any form of interference in the affairs of;

a, government,

b, education, or

c, news media, and

3, provisions for;

a, the auditing of standardized, current, and transparent account books, and

b, the establishment of a state and municipal-owned banking system

c, civil and criminal penalties to be suffered by corporate executives for violation of the terms of a corporate charter.

The Founders had to fight a bloody Revolutionary War to win our right to incorporate as a nation – the USA. But then, for whatever reason, our Founders granted the greediest businessmen among them unrestricted corporate charters with enough potential capital & power to compete with the individual States, smaller sovereign nations, and eventually to buy out the Federal government itself. Now that these fictitious entities own the USA and command its military infrastructure, by virtue of the Federal Reserve Corporation, and run it by virtue of regulatory capture, MSM propaganda, and Congressional lobbying they’ve set their sights on the creation of an all-inclusive global financial empire. The US Constitution is the “Kingpin” of the whole global Machine."

===========================================

The biggest detriment to this conundrum is our congress whose lavish lifestyle would be severely curtailed, if ever they passed such an amendment. 'Government for the people', but only the people in congress, not the people that elected them.

Cali Guy
super poster
super poster

Re: 28th amendment to save our country?

Postby Cali Guy » Fri May 12, 4:26 pm

Happy chiefing, Redneck BOhannon.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Sun May 14, 12:28 am

Cali Guy wrote:Happy chiefing, Redneck BOhannon.

Occasionally you have some very insightful thoughts, but apparently not the other day. Was it possibly due to post trans surgery pms, too must stress handling your ninth wave feminist activity, or possibly a combination of the two? Whatever, i do hope your life improves, so we can see your insightful side, not your spiteful side.

slither
super poster
super poster

Postby slither » Sat May 20, 7:27 pm

alpha wrote:
Cali Guy wrote:Happy chiefing, Redneck BOhannon.

Occasionally you have some very insightful thoughts, but apparently not the other day. Was it possibly due to post trans surgery pms, too must stress handling your ninth wave feminist activity, or possibly a combination of the two? Whatever, i do hope your life improves, so we can see your insightful side, not your spiteful side.

Zero Hedge? Let me guess: Tyler Durden, right?

That site has been exposed as bullshit, Alf.

You may as well cite to Breitbart.

alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby alpha » Sun May 21, 12:47 pm

slither wrote:Zero Hedge? Let me guess: Tyler Durden, right?

I neither cited Breitbart, nor zero hedge. I guess you don't have much reading comprehension, do you?

a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: Not A'dam dam'it..... a traveler, a heart, no woot for you.

Postby a bollocks » Sun May 21, 10:59 pm

alpha wrote:
slither wrote:Zero Hedge? Let me guess: Tyler Durden, right?

I neither cited Breitbart, nor zero hedge. I guess you don't have much reading comprehension, do you?

whilst "Written by a reader of zero hedge named decentralizedcs who posted an interesting escape clause for our american constitution." ...Cannot be technically associated with a citing, you do belong in the 'Cunt' thread for this one.

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Mon May 22, 5:58 pm

Return to “All Politics”