Berkeley Trump 'Rallies' (AKA #peckerwoodlivesmatter Events)

The place to discuss political issues.

slither
super poster
super poster
Posts: 949
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 4:09 am
Location: Trace my IP and see

Berkeley Trump 'Rallies' (AKA #peckerwoodlivesmatter Events)

Postby slither » Sun Apr 16, 7:54 pm

Have any of you seen this? In Berkeley or other cities? Right-wing groups going to UC Berkeley for planned 'free speech' events, but with their true agenda being confrontation, provocation and violence. The Oathkeepers are also there 'to protect.'

Wait until summer when schools are out and the weather warms.

Fucking. Unreal.

nemesystem
super poster
super poster
Posts: 865
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 9:50 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah

Re: Berkeley Trump 'Rallies' (AKA #peckerwoodlivesmatter Events)

Postby nemesystem » Sun Apr 16, 8:48 pm

Shits funny as fuck

My step bro was insisting the antifa crowd were paid off by Soros

What exactly were they protesting about? who held the rallies? All I saw was a bunch of grown men act like children....I was watching a youtube stream of some trump supporters leading a chant of " anti white "


I honestly don't know what to make of it.... clusterfuck for sure haha

worldcitizen1723
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 4159
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 1:42 am

Re: Berkeley Trump 'Rallies' (AKA #peckerwoodlivesmatter Events)

Postby worldcitizen1723 » Mon Apr 17, 5:23 am

it was the tax day march and we were all out on the streets in every major city demanding he show his taxes!
where were you?
In Cali those were trump supporting thugs that started the fighting. We had some thugs in the city but the protesters
just chanted shame shame shame at them and would not engage no matter how stupid they were.

here is something you can do -
SUPPORT THIS WITH A TEXT.......NY State Senator Brad Holyman (Dem, 27th District), has introduced a Bill: the Trump Act: Tax Returns Uniformly Made Public!! No Presidency Without Tax Returns! Anyone who wants to get on the NY State ballot, must file 5 years of tax returns. Just one state passing this (YES NYS!) would reveal the tax returns for all other states to see. In any case, as of today, 29 states have signed on with similar acts. Support NY by texting 41411 and "Taxes" in the message field.

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5484
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 5:14 pm

Re: Berkeley Trump 'Rallies' (AKA #peckerwoodlivesmatter Events)

Postby Cujo04 » Mon Apr 17, 9:08 pm

If there was anything politically damaging in his taxes, Obama would have likely had the IRS leak it to the NY Times sometime between the Convention and the Election.

worldcitizen1723
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 4159
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 1:42 am

Re: Berkeley Trump 'Rallies' (AKA #peckerwoodlivesmatter Events)

Postby worldcitizen1723 » Tue Apr 18, 12:00 am

Cujo04 wrote:If there was anything politically damaging in his taxes, Obama would have likely had the IRS leak it to the NY Times sometime between the Convention and the Election.


they should be seen
what is he hiding?

User avatar
boneymaroni
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5349
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 9:18 pm
Location: To the left of center
Contact:

Re: Berkeley Trump 'Rallies' (AKA #peckerwoodlivesmatter Events)

Postby boneymaroni » Tue Apr 18, 1:32 am

Nobody gives a fuck about Trump's tax returns....nobody

User avatar
a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5742
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 12:32 am
Location: Not A'dam dam'it..... a traveler, a heart, no woot for you.

Re: Berkeley Trump 'Rallies' (AKA #peckerwoodlivesmatter Events)

Postby a bollocks » Tue Apr 18, 1:42 am

boneymaroni wrote:Nobody gives a fuck about Trump's tax returns....nobody


I would say almost 66 million do care. As opposed to a paltry almost 63 million. TTKU.

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6832
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Re: Berkeley Trump 'Rallies' (AKA #peckerwoodlivesmatter Events)

Postby Old Fart » Tue Apr 18, 2:45 am

Image

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5484
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 5:14 pm

Re: Berkeley Trump 'Rallies' (AKA #peckerwoodlivesmatter Events)

Postby Cujo04 » Tue Apr 18, 12:48 pm

worldcitizen1723 wrote:
Cujo04 wrote:If there was anything politically damaging in his taxes, Obama would have likely had the IRS leak it to the NY Times sometime between the Convention and the Election.


they should be seen
what is he hiding?


He's probably enjoying watching the opposition twist themselves into knots over it

User avatar
boneymaroni
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5349
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 9:18 pm
Location: To the left of center
Contact:

Re: Berkeley Trump 'Rallies' (AKA #peckerwoodlivesmatter Events)

Postby boneymaroni » Tue Apr 18, 3:34 pm

a bollocks wrote:
boneymaroni wrote:Nobody gives a fuck about Trump's tax returns....nobody


I would say almost 66 million do care. As opposed to a paltry almost 63 million. TTKU.


This seems like an excellent opportunity for you to share with the world why you care so much about Trump's tax returns....I'll hang up and listen to your response on the air..

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5991
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Berkeley Trump 'Rallies' (AKA #peckerwoodlivesmatter Events)

Postby Rudy » Tue Apr 18, 5:38 pm

I care because Trump is a fucking liar.
He said he would release them; he said he wouldn`t release them.
For this particular blow hard 1 percenter, I think it makes a huge difference.
I would like to see how solvent the bastard is for starters, seeing as how he is the HBIC of economic policy.
For seconds, if there are indicators of criminal or unethical business dealings here or abroad, I`d like to see the
evidence. And if that evidence leads to investigations, hearings and prosecution, I would love to see the dolt
impeached. I have grown tired already of sifting through the news everyday and feeling like my crazy ex-wife has become President and is threatening to destroy the world and all the surrounding planets.
IMHO of course...

User avatar
a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5742
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 12:32 am
Location: Not A'dam dam'it..... a traveler, a heart, no woot for you.

Re: Berkeley Trump 'Rallies' (AKA #peckerwoodlivesmatter Events)

Postby a bollocks » Tue Apr 18, 6:32 pm

boneymaroni wrote:
a bollocks wrote:
boneymaroni wrote:Nobody gives a fuck about Trump's tax returns....nobody


I would say almost 66 million do care. As opposed to a paltry almost 63 million. TTKU.


This seems like an excellent opportunity for you to share with the world why you care so much about Trump's tax returns....I'll hang up and listen to your response on the air..


Chicago! You're on the air...pretty much what the Rood Dood said up there ^^^

...and I knew his ex-wife and that is scary.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3483
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 11:55 pm
Location: Snowbelt

Re: Berkeley Trump 'Rallies' (AKA #peckerwoodlivesmatter Events)

Postby Cat » Wed Apr 19, 2:15 pm

The more Trump reneges on his campaign promises the more agitated and confrontational his followers will get. I guess reality is settling in.

As for his tax returns, he's probably parked assets overseas and has every intention of keeping it obscured.

Hammer
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2458
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2:28 pm

Re: Berkeley Trump 'Rallies' (AKA #peckerwoodlivesmatter Events)

Postby Hammer » Wed Apr 19, 2:46 pm

Cat wrote:"As for his tax returns, he's probably parked assets overseas and has every intention of keeping it obscured.


Because you are fair-minded, I believe you wouldn't say what "he probably did" without real evidence. Now show us the beef. I only smell fish. You are as bad as a closed-minded republican trying to attack Obama for his birthplace when they have nothing. Just like you. You will wait like everyone else for actual evidence. Then you don't have to say "probably." Then no one can laugh at your weak comments. Facts strengthen your argument. Innuendo weakens it.

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5484
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 5:14 pm

Re: Berkeley Trump 'Rallies' (AKA #peckerwoodlivesmatter Events)

Postby Cujo04 » Wed Apr 19, 2:52 pm

Of course he has assets overseas. He has resort developments in other countries. Obama initiated FATCA just for this type of thing in 2010 and you can bet he had the IRS scour Trumps returns for any smoking gun as soon as he announced his candidacy.

Cat
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3483
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 11:55 pm
Location: Snowbelt

Re: Berkeley Trump 'Rallies' (AKA #peckerwoodlivesmatter Events)

Postby Cat » Wed Apr 19, 3:36 pm

Hammer wrote:
Cat wrote:"As for his tax returns, he's probably parked assets overseas and has every intention of keeping it obscured.


Because you are fair-minded, I believe you wouldn't say what "he probably did" without real evidence. Now show us the beef. I only smell fish. You are as bad as a closed-minded republican trying to attack Obama for his birthplace when they have nothing. Just like you. You will wait like everyone else for actual evidence. Then you don't have to say "probably." Then no one can laugh at your weak comments. Facts strengthen your argument. Innuendo weakens it.


You smell fish like everyone else because he's hiding something. And all the idiotic excuses and speculation is self defeating for Trump, but he's to thick to realize it I guess.

Hammer
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2458
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2:28 pm

Re: Berkeley Trump 'Rallies' (AKA #peckerwoodlivesmatter Events)

Postby Hammer » Wed Apr 19, 5:57 pm

Cat, I too smell fish. When fishing it's important to be patient so the fish gets hooked real good before you start reeling it in. Trying to bring it in too fast can cause one to escape.

User avatar
Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5991
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 7:43 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Re: Berkeley Trump 'Rallies' (AKA #peckerwoodlivesmatter Events)

Postby Rudy » Wed Apr 19, 8:21 pm

My eyes are stinging and I can smell piss, but Sean Spicer keeps assuring me that it is a particularly warm & acidic intermittent tropical rain shower...who do I believe?

Hammer
super power poster
super power poster
Posts: 2458
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2:28 pm

Re: Berkeley Trump 'Rallies' (AKA #peckerwoodlivesmatter Events)

Postby Hammer » Wed Apr 19, 9:52 pm

You can trust your nose. The nose knows.

User avatar
Generous_J
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5960
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 6:10 pm
Location: Tír na nÓg
Contact:

Re: Berkeley Trump 'Rallies' (AKA #peckerwoodlivesmatter Events)

Postby Generous_J » Wed Apr 19, 10:05 pm

Rudy wrote:My eyes are stinging and I can smell piss, but Sean Spicer keeps assuring me that it is a particularly warm & acidic intermittent tropical rain shower...who do I believe?


Spicer isnt there to be believed, he is there to be enjoyed.
As they say in his ancestral homeland: 'he's some man for one man'.

User avatar
smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5704
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 10:45 pm
Location: 3rd. rock
Contact:

Re: Berkeley Trump 'Rallies' (AKA #peckerwoodlivesmatter Events)

Postby smokedpeppers » Thu Apr 20, 1:00 am

Rudy wrote:...who do I believe?


Image

slither
super poster
super poster
Posts: 949
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 4:09 am
Location: Trace my IP and see

Re: Berkeley Trump 'Rallies' (AKA #peckerwoodlivesmatter Events)

Postby slither » Thu Apr 20, 1:46 am

boneymaroni wrote:
a bollocks wrote:
boneymaroni wrote:Nobody gives a fuck about Trump's tax returns....nobody


I would say almost 66 million do care. As opposed to a paltry almost 63 million. TTKU.


This seems like an excellent opportunity for you to share with the world why you care so much about Trump's tax returns....I'll hang up and listen to your response on the air..


LMMFAO!!!

Boney, this is one of the funniest exchanges in years.

Be well, Gentlemen.

vidor
participating
participating
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 12:47 am
Location: Texas - Home of Weed and Bushes

Re: Berkeley Trump 'Rallies' (AKA #peckerwoodlivesmatter Events)

Postby vidor » Sat Apr 22, 12:34 am

worldcitizen1723 wrote:
here is something you can do -
SUPPORT THIS WITH A TEXT.......NY State Senator Brad Holyman (Dem, 27th District), has introduced a Bill: the Trump Act: Tax Returns Uniformly Made Public!! No Presidency Without Tax Returns! Anyone who wants to get on the NY State ballot, must file 5 years of tax returns. Just one state passing this (YES NYS!) would reveal the tax returns for all other states to see. In any case, as of today, 29 states have signed on with similar acts. Support NY by texting 41411 and "Taxes" in the message field.


The Constitution gives three eligibility requirements to be president: one must be 35 years of age, a resident "within the United States" for 14 years, and a "natural born Citizen. By definition such a law would be deemed unconstitutional.

You should stomp your feet and shake your fist harder next time while protesting, that'll learn em', they will finally listen!

slither
super poster
super poster
Posts: 949
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 4:09 am
Location: Trace my IP and see

Re: Berkeley Trump 'Rallies' (AKA #peckerwoodlivesmatter Events)

Postby slither » Sat Apr 22, 1:04 am

vidor wrote: By definition such a law would be deemed unconstitutional.


Bullshit.

worldcitizen1723
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 4159
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 1:42 am

Re: Berkeley Trump 'Rallies' (AKA #peckerwoodlivesmatter Events)

Postby worldcitizen1723 » Sun Apr 23, 4:54 pm

Hammer wrote:Cat, I too smell fish. When fishing it's important to be patient so the fish gets hooked real good before you start reeling it in. Trying to bring it in too fast can cause one to escape.


^ that!

worldcitizen1723
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 4159
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 1:42 am

Re: Berkeley Trump 'Rallies' (AKA #peckerwoodlivesmatter Events)

Postby worldcitizen1723 » Sun Apr 23, 5:05 pm

vidor wrote:
worldcitizen1723 wrote:
here is something you can do -
SUPPORT THIS WITH A TEXT.......NY State Senator Brad Holyman (Dem, 27th District), has introduced a Bill: the Trump Act: Tax Returns Uniformly Made Public!! No Presidency Without Tax Returns! Anyone who wants to get on the NY State ballot, must file 5 years of tax returns. Just one state passing this (YES NYS!) would reveal the tax returns for all other states to see. In any case, as of today, 29 states have signed on with similar acts. Support NY by texting 41411 and "Taxes" in the message field.


The Constitution gives three eligibility requirements to be president: one must be 35 years of age, a resident "within the United States" for 14 years, and a "natural born Citizen. By definition such a law would be deemed unconstitutional.

You should stomp your feet and shake your fist harder next time while protesting, that'll learn em', they will finally listen!


we have the bill submitted in NYS - as well as 29 other states - all we need is one state to pass it and the info is available to everyone. So YEAH screaming and stomping your feet gets action. Never has there been a president with some many questionable foreign ties and entanglements

now we need to protect our environment and other species, and then education, healthcare, social security, privacy, immigration....and the beat goes on - I will YELL and SCREAM and STOMP my feet with millions of others....because I think it is important

HIS taxes are important - no tax reform without full disclosure.

Cujo04
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 5484
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 5:14 pm

Re: Berkeley Trump 'Rallies' (AKA #peckerwoodlivesmatter Events)

Postby Cujo04 » Sun Apr 23, 6:07 pm

I suppose it can be viewed as therapeutic

User avatar
alpha
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 3645
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 6:12 pm
Location: damned, or in The dam!

Re: Berkeley Trump 'Rallies' (AKA #peckerwoodlivesmatter Events)

Postby alpha » Sun Apr 23, 8:22 pm

Cujo04 wrote:I suppose it can be viewed as therapeutic


Absolutely, just like religion is an opiate for the masses, praying for change in politics can keep one sane and also similar to religion, praying only puts them amongst the prey.

nemesystem
super poster
super poster
Posts: 865
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 9:50 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah

Re: Berkeley Trump 'Rallies' (AKA #peckerwoodlivesmatter Events)

Postby nemesystem » Sun Apr 23, 10:20 pm

IMO his tax returns don't really matter

He's as corrupt as Hillary. (Still Hillary would have been the better choice between the two)

You don't need his tax returns to figure that out.

lol The US political process is corrupt. Yet people continue to cling to it as if it's their savior.... smh the whole too big to fail bullshit.

I say let the US fail

User avatar
Old Fart
mega power poster
mega power poster
Posts: 6832
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 8:36 pm
Location: @ 7,230 Feet

Re: Berkeley Trump 'Rallies' (AKA #peckerwoodlivesmatter Events)

Postby Old Fart » Sun Apr 23, 10:45 pm

I read a Washington Post poll today that shows Trump still has the lowest rating in history for the first 100 days but would still beat Hillary if another election was held today. And he's way ahead of Congress.

"The new survey finds 46 percent saying they voted for Clinton and 43 percent for Trump, similar to her two-point national vote margin. Asked how they would vote if the election were held today, 43 say they would support Trump and 40 percent say Clinton.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wash- ... le/2621016


Return to “All Politics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest