Syria

The place to discuss political issues.

bigbird
super poster
super poster

Syria

Postby bigbird » Fri Apr 07, 3:59 am

The bombing has started. I remember on 9-11 my reaction was I wonder how many people will die before this is done. I still do not know the answer to that question and now another ramp up of military action. I get so tired of all of the hatred. The military have made the choice to get involved so let the chips fall where they may for them but the civilian population and the families of military person are in for quiet a ride. Venting done for now.

a bollocks
mega power poster
mega power poster
Location: Not A'dam dam'it..... a traveler, a heart, no woot for you.

Re: Syria

Postby a bollocks » Fri Apr 07, 4:15 am

Quite the opposite of a quiet ride. I have not been able to digest this latest news in an orderly fashion. The Iraq war was idiotic and wrong. This new 'war' is to be determined. There are many layers and Russia, Iran, and others are involved. I do not trust this administration.I do think some kind of answer was needed, however i cannot believe this current President made this decision. Most likely Mattis & McMaster. Tillerson is hiding.

Hammer
super power poster
super power poster

Postby Hammer » Fri Apr 07, 2:17 pm

a bollocks wrote:Quite the opposite of a quiet ride. I have not been able to digest this latest news in an orderly fashion. The Iraq war was idiotic and wrong. This new 'war' is to be determined. There are many layers and Russia, Iran, and others are involved. I do not trust this administration.I do think some kind of answer was needed, however i cannot believe this current President made this decision. Most likely Mattis & McMaster. Tillerson is hiding.

I'm pretty sure bigbird meant "quite a ride." Tell me bollocks, what military action in your entire lifetime was justified. Which administration was trustworthy enough to use the military to bomb and kill people far away from where you live, and for what purposes and ends did we do it for?

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Fri Apr 07, 3:50 pm

apparently the spooks get what the spooks want .

Rudy
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby Rudy » Fri Apr 07, 5:38 pm

The spooks want higher gas prices in the US.

smokedpeppers
mega power poster
mega power poster

Postby smokedpeppers » Fri Apr 07, 10:06 pm

Rudy wrote:The spooks want higher gas prices in the US.

here's a deeper understanding of that original gas story .
http://www.moonofalabama.org/2017/04/sy ... .html#more

Return to “All Politics”